• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Baby Learns The Rules Ch. 03

Baby Learns The Rules Ch. 03

The phone rang. Baby knew better than to answer. When the machine picked up, Daddy's powerful voice filled the room.

"I have a special plan for you tonight, Baby Girl. We will be having a guest for dinner. Prepare yourself. Have dinner ready for three at the usual time. Put on the outfit hanging in the hall closet, I am going to teach you something new tonight." Silence.

Baby could hardly contain herself. She went to the bathroom and ran the tub. When it was full, she climbed in, her milky skin fully submerged in the tub, just two pale pink nipples floating above the water.

She had so many questions. Who was coming to dinner? What did Master have planned for her? Maybe he wanted her to please someone else while he watched. Just idea of Daddy watching her and approving of her servicing another got Baby's clit super hard. She started to run her hands down her smooth pussy, until...stop. Daddy told her never to touch herself without permission. If he found out he might cancel his plans. He would be so mad. And Baby was the perfect little puppy who didn't want to disappoint her Daddy. Daddy had never really punished Baby before, but she knew it would be awful.

She climbed out of the bath and dried herself off in front of the mirror. Her fair skin glistened with water, her nipples perked up from the cold air. She pulled her hair into her pigtails.

Naked, Baby Girl walked to the hall closet. A huge picture window looked out on the street. Daddy said he didn't believe in curtains, everyone should know what a dirty little cumslut she was. Last week, he made her sit in a chair in front of the window and use a dildo to fuck herself until she came. Several of the neighbors walking by stopped to watch, but that just made her even cum even faster. She came three times before Daddy took her toy away and locked it away with the rest. The toy closet was only opened when Daddy decided.

In the hall closet, a single hanger held an outfit. Baby girl put on the short skirt that barely covered her ass. If she bent over, her pussy and ass were completely exposed. The tight corset top stopped just below her boobs, keeping them standing up straight and leaving nothing to the imagination. Baby girl slid on the thigh high stockings and Daddy's favorite red high heels. She completed the outfit by fastening her collar. As always, there was no bra or panties. Daddy threw all of hers away when she became his fucktoy.

Baby set to work preparing dinner for Master. She lovingly set the table for three and placed the hot food in the center. Before she knew it, she heard Master's car in the driveway.

Baby girl took her position by the front door. She could feel her pussy getting wetter as his footsteps climbed the front steps. The door opened. Baby Girl looked at the ground and saw his familiar black dress shoes. Behind them were a pair of black high heeled pumps. The legs were covered in black stockings. Baby's eyes followed the legs up to reveal a woman wearing a short black cocktail dress. The material hugged her curves and her large breasts were pushed up. Her brown hair hung loosely around her shoulders.

"You were right. She's very cute."

The woman put out her hand. Baby Girl looked at her Master. He nodded. Baby licked the woman's hand.

"Very well-behaved. You've trained her well."

"Thank you", said Daddy. "But this is nothing."

Daddy turned to Baby. "You may call her Miss Amelia and you will treat her with every bit of respect and obedience you treat me. Do you understand?"

Baby Girl nodded. "Yes, Daddy."

Baby could hardly contain her excitement. She never imagined Daddy would bring a woman over. She crawled behind the two of them on her hands and knees to the dining room table. They sat down at the table. Daddy gestured for her to sit in between them. Baby didn't speak as the two engaged in conversation. She knew better.

Her mind wandered with what was about to happen. She was nervous. She'd never been with a woman before. Though she'd thought about it many times, she had no idea what to do. She wanted Miss Amelia to like her, but more importantly she wanted to make her Daddy proud. He was doing such a nice thing by sharing her. Then again, she knew Daddy loved her and would tell her exactly what to do.

Miss Amelia reached over and placed her hand on Baby's inner thigh, gracefully running her fingers up it until she reached Baby's pussy lips. Baby shuttered with anticipation. Miss Amelia barely had to touch her pussy to feel how wet it was.

"Looks like your little bitch is ready to go."

"She's always ready. Best I've ever had."

Daddy stood up snapping his fingers and walked toward the bedroom followed by Miss Amelia. Baby Girl crawled behind the two of them.

When they reached the bedroom Daddy sat down in his large armchair that faced the bed. Knowing her place, Baby Girl climbed onto the bed presenting her pussy toward him.

Daddy turned to Miss Amelia, "Enjoy the slut. Only let her cum if she's a good toy for you."

Miss Amelia turned her back to Daddy and lifted her hair. He unzipped her dress and pulled it off her shoulders, sliding it down slowly. She wore only her thigh-high stockings, heels, a black thong and a black lacy bra. Her nipples perked through the thin fabric. Daddy unfastened her bra, letting it fall to the ground. He pinched her nipples hard.

"Be a good girl."

Baby heard the zipper of bag open. She could hear someone rustling in the bag, but had no idea what was going on. Her face buried in the bed. Baby Girl heard a slap, but felt nothing.

Master had swatted Miss Amelia on the ass as she slowly walked toward Baby and he took his seat.

"Well, little slut. This is going to be different for you. A woman is much harder to please. Now, you will have the opportunity to get fucked by your master if and only if both he and I decide you've earned it. You will also have the opportunity to earn his cum. Because you've been a good girl so far, here's a little treat, but you better not cum before I say so. Do you understand?

"Yes."

Miss Amelia immediately spanked Baby with a riding crop.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, Miss Amelia."

"Come on, fuck bitch, you're better than that."

Baby Girl heard something vibrating behind her. She squirmed with anticipation. She felt saliva hit her asshole and before she could brace herself, she felt her small hold being stretched to take the vibrator. She struggled not to cum, biting the sheets. Miss Amelia walked around the bed and climbed on. She positioned herself in front of baby with her legs spread wide open. Baby Girl could smell her wet pussy through her underwear. Baby Girl looked up at Miss Amelia.

"Do you want to taste me?"

"Yes, Mistress"

"You may."

Baby Girl immediately went to town on Miss Amelia's pussy, licking up and down. She buried her face in the fabric of the thong.

Daddy spoke from behind her, "You may remove her panties."

Baby girl reached up and grabbed either side of Mistress' panties and pulled them down over her stockings. She kissed the side of Miss Amelia's thigh, working her way toward her pussy. Her tongue ran all over the smooth lips and Miss Amelia used her own hands to open up her pussy so Baby Girl could shove her tongue inside her slit. The juices tasted so good and it wasn't long before Baby's face was covered in pussy juice.

"She's a natural," Miss Amelia exclaimed between heavy breaths, "Are you sure she's never eaten pussy before?"

"Yes," said Master, "Before I got my hands on her, she'd barely been touched. This is what happens when good little girls don't accept what they are truly supposed to be."

Baby Girl loved how he talked about her. She dove further into Miss Amelia's pussy.

"Slut, find her clit and use your tongue really hard."

Baby followed her Master's instructions. She loved the idea of him watching her and telling her just how to please this beautiful woman. She was so lucky to have a Daddy who would teach her everything a little cumslut needs to know.

Miss Amelia grabbed Baby by the pigtails, pulling her up toward her clit. Baby found the hard bean and used the tip of her tongue to hit it over and over again. Miss Amelia's breaths got shorter and shorter.

"Little fucktoy is going to make me cum."

"Cum, if you are ready, it will be the first of many."

With that Miss Amelia's legs wrapped around Baby's head. Her pussy tightened around her mouth and Baby felt her cum long and hard. Her screams filled the room.

When she finished, Mistress collapsed for a moment to catch her breath. Baby Girl laid down on her side, and licked the pussy juice off Miss Amelia's thighs. The vibrator still pulsed softly in her ass, pussy juice flowed down lubing it again and again.

"Puppy, where are your manners? What do you say to Miss Amelia?"

"Thank you, Miss Amelia, for letting me eat your pussy."

"And?", continued Master.

"And for cumming on my face. Your cum tastes so good. Thank you for letting me be a little fuck puppy for you."

"You're very welcome," replied Miss Amelia. "But I hope you don't think you're done yet. Lie on your back."

As Baby Girl sat up to change positions she looked at her Master who was sitting in the armchair stroking his cock. She laid on her back and Miss Amelia squatted over her face, letting her get back to working on her pussy. She grabbed Baby's knees and pulled her legs up and apart, exposing her pussy and filled asshole to Daddy.

"She still has one hole that needs filling."

"Do you think she's earned it?"

"Yes, sir. But only if it will please you."

Without a word, Daddy got up and undressed. He walked over to the bed where Miss Amelia was grinding on Baby's face. Using his hard cock, he separated the lips of Baby's pussy and shoved his way in. Miss Amelia held her legs back as Master held her hips and fucked her hard.

Baby Girl was in heaven. She was such a little slut for both of them, being ridden from both sides, every hole filled. Her pussy started to tighten. She was going to cum and there was nothing she could do to stop it. Master pulled out and slapped her pussy.

"Bad puppy. You do not cum unless you are told. If you can't handle that, you will not get fucked."

Master flipped Miss Amelia onto all fours and started to fuck her from behind right over Baby's face.

"Now you may pleasure us both while we fuck."

Baby Girl used her fingers to tease Mistress' clit while licking her Daddy's balls. She shoved an extra finger in Miss Amelia's pussy, stretching it even wider.

"Fuck she's a dirty bitch," said Miss Amelia.

Daddy continued to pound away at Miss Amelia's pussy. He reached down and turned up the vibrator on Baby Girl's ass.

"Little bitch needs to learn some control."

Baby Girl whimpered as her pussy got even wetter and closer to cumming. She did everything she could to hold it in.

"Would you like to cum?"

"Yes!", she screamed.

"Not you. Amelia, would you like to cum with me all over this little slut?"

"Yes, sir," replied Amelia.

Master grabbed her hips and grunted loud as he came inside her. Miss Amelia yelped and pushed her hips back, grinding against him. As he pulled out, cum flowed out of Amelia's pussy and into Baby Girl's mouth. She struggled to catch all of it.

The three collapsed on the bed. Miss Amelia crawled over to Baby and kissed her on the mouth.

"Mmmm, that is tasty."

Daddy smiled as he watched the two of them.

"Amelia, make her cum."

Without missing a beat, Amelia shimmied down the bed, and softly licked Baby's pussy from top to bottom. Shoving a finger inside her, she worked her clit with her tongue. It was seconds before Baby arched her back, whimpering with pleasure.

Miss Amelia stood up and slapped Baby Girl's pussy one last time. "Good bitch. I hope I get to play with you again sometime."

She pulled on her dress and zipped it up. Daddy stood up and kissed Miss Amelia on the cheek. Without a word, she walked out of the room. Baby was just drifting off to sleep as the front door slammed.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Baby Learns The Rules Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 159 milliseconds