• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Kerin On The Boardwalk Ch. 01

Kerin On The Boardwalk Ch. 01

I came into the room and found her sitting on the sofa. She was intently looking at a tourist pamphlet of some sort. Her legs were crossed underneath her and her skirt was spread tight and open exposing her golden tuft of pussy hair that she knows drives me wild. She saw me and looked up to smile up at me. She stayed on the sofa but spoke in a very soft voice and her English accent, "It is such a nice day, we should go out and do something. I have been checking out this park in the pamphlet here, it looks quite lovely." She held out the pamphlet in my direction with a big smile on her face.

I walked over to her and leaned down to kiss her lovely lips. I ran my hands through her beautiful blond hair and took the pamphlet from her. I looked at it and noticed it was close to the boardwalk and beach. I immediately thought that this might bring forth an opportunity for some fun. I smiled down at her and said, "That sounds like a great idea my Love. Why don't you go and change into that light sun dress and your most comfortable pumps." She didn't need to be reminded not to wear a bra or knickers. She knows the rules of public dress and will only put them on when told to do so.

She squealed and giggled as she got up from the sofa. She knew that I would have something for her to do and the thought excited her. I followed her into the bedroom and proceeded to change into a pair of cargo shorts and a light polo shirt. It was a warm and sunny day in the Southeastern US and I wanted to stay comfortable. I told Kerin we would stop somewhere and get some breakfast on our way to the beach. She hurriedly dressed and did her hair and make up. I looked around and grabbed a few things from the bedside stand and tossed them into a small back pack. I glanced at Kerin as I was putting the items into the bag to make sure she did not see what I was grabbing.

Kerin came to me when she was done and looked down. She got down on her knees as I turned to look at her. I stepped over to her and told her to look up. She looked up and said, "I hope this is the dress you were talking about Babe."

I told her to rise and to walk over by the window. She did so and then turned to face me. Her dress was a yellow colored material with some floral design prints scattered about it. The dress was sleeveless with straps over her shoulders. The top of the dress cupped around her full D-cup breasts exposing a small part of her ample cleavage. The bottom part fit tight over her waist and loosened as it followed the curves of her sexy round ass. The hem stopped about halfway down her thighs leaving her knees exposed. The pumps she was wearing added about two inches of height to her and exposed most of her cute feet. As she stood in front of the window I could see that the material became somewhat transparent in the sunlight as I had hoped it would be. I smiled at her and told her "That is perfect my Love but, you are missing one thing." She gave me a concerned look, probably worried that I was going to spank her for forgetting something. I reached over to the dresser and picked up her collar to hand it to her and I smiled. She smiled in relief as she took it.

"Oh yes Master!" she said as she took the collar from my hand and put it on. Now, she knew I had something in store for her today and her voice told me that her excitement was starting to pique her curiosity. I looked at her breasts and saw that her nipples were already stiff with excitement as they were trying to poke through the thin material of her dress. I knew her pussy was starting to get wet at the thought of what was going to happen today.

We loaded a couple of beach chairs and some other things into my truck and hit the road towards the beach. We stopped at a little diner along the way. As we looked through the menu I told Kerin that this place has the best biscuits and sausage gravy in the Southeast. Being from England, Kerin had not experienced such southern cuisine. She smiled and said she would love to try them. The waitress came by and took our order. She was a blond also and spoke with a deep southern accent. She giggled when she heard Kerin talk and told her that she loved her accent. She turned in our orders and returned with some ice teas, toast and a little bowl of jellies and jams. The two women chit chatted for a few minutes as we waited for our order to come up. It finally came and the little blond waitress brought us our meals. As we ate, Kerin kept on about the waitress's accent and how she thought it was cute. I laughed and told her that she (Kerin) was the only one here with an accent that will draw attention. She giggled and muttered a "yer, yer."

We finished our breakfast and got up to leave. I told Kerin that we had about an hours drive to our destination. She left to use the rest room as I paid the bill and left a five dollar bill on the table for the little blond waitress. Kerin returned and we headed outside to the truck.

I opened the passenger side door as Kerin headed for the driver's side. I laughed as I said, "Ummm Babe, we are in America, we drive down the right side of the road here and the steering wheels are on the correct side of the vehicle." She stopped in front of the truck and began to laugh. She turned around and came to me.

As she came around to the door that I had opened for her she rolled her eyes playfully and said, "Oh, lets not start this argument again. Everyone knows that you bloody Americans drive down the wrong side of the road." I let the comment go as she grabbed the hand hold and lifted her five foot and one inch sexy body into the truck. I slapped her ass as she was getting in. She giggled as she leaned over and rubbed her sexy ass and then settled in. I closed the door and went around to my side.

I got in and started the engine. I dumped the clutch and rolled out of the parking lot onto the two lane highway and pushed the truck through the gearbox. Once I was in top gear and rolling along, Kerin took off her seat-belt and slid over the bench seat next to me. She put on the middle belt a little loose then turned a bit towards me and wrapped her arms around my neck. She kissed my cheek and laid her head on my shoulder as I drove. I kissed her forehead and wrapped my right arm around her letting my hand rest on her hip.

We drove for about five minutes and I spotted an abandon gas station on the side of the highway. I pulled into the overgrown lot and told Kerin to take off her dress. She looked at me with a nervous smile as she wiggled around in the seat pulling the hem up over her hips. She rolled the dress upwards exposing herself to me as she pulled the dress over her head. She then folded the dress and set it in the seat next to her. I then told her in a soft but stern voice, "You will be naked the rest of the way to the park. You will not make any attempts to hide yourself to passing traffic but you will be snuggled up against me the entire way. If we have traffic passing us, I expect you to freeze in what ever position you are in until they have completely passed. If you make any moves that I think are attempts to hide yourself, you will earn five swats with the paddle. Is that understood?"

I looked into Kerin's beautiful blue eyes. She smiled and replied in a soft voice, "Yes Master, I understand completely." She then returned to her position near the door. I pulled the truck back onto the highway and went through the gears. Once cruising, she slid back next me and put the seat belt on. I wrapped my arm around her again but this time I cupped her breast into my hand and gently rolled her nipple in my fingers as I drove.

Five miles later I notice a semi-truck coming in the other direction. I waved at him as he approached to get his attention. The driver of the truck waved back and looked into my pick-up as he passed. He blew his air horn as he went by when he realized that Kerin was sitting next to me nude. I did not feel Kerin move at all. After the truck passed I looked at her face and she was blushing. "How did that feel to you after realizing the trucker saw you as he passed by?"

She replied, "Oh Master, I was totally mortified that someone other than you is seeing me naked. I was secretly hoping he didn't see me. I felt so embarrassed" she paused, "but then again I felt extremely proud because I wanted to cover up but yet I didn't. I was trying so hard to make you proud of me"

"I am very proud of you My Love!" I replied. "You are the most beautiful woman in the world and I am proud to show you off. I love you Baby!" I glanced for a few quick moments at her smiling proudly and then I kissed her lips.

At this point we only had about 10 miles to our destination. We had encountered no other traffic until I glanced in the mirror and saw a pick-up truck turn off a side road. I deliberately reduced my speed to allow the truck to catch up to us. It didn't take long and they were almost on my bumper. I slowed from 60 miles per hour down to 45 and noticed another car coming in the oncoming lane. Kerin froze with one arm reaching over to the dashboard and her body turned towards me. Her tits were hanging downward and her nipples were pointing straight out. The oncoming car passed us and I slowed a bit more then waved the truck behind us to pass. As they did they matched my speed to say something out the window. I noticed his look go from an angry gaze to a big smile as he saw Kerin's plump breasts hanging beside me. He yelled something about having a good day and he got in front of us. He glanced in his rear view mirror and waved out the window then sped off.

Kerin looked around to make sure there was no other oncoming or approaching traffic. She was blushing a deep crimson yet had a glorious smile on her face. She started to giggle as she started to talk, "Oh My God Master!!!!! That was the most embarrassing position anyone has ever seen me in yet it gave me more confidence when I noticed his reaction. He was pissed at you until he saw me and then he smiled."

I kissed her and said, "Yes My Angel, you make people smile."

The rest of the drive was uneventful and we arrived at the entrance to the park a few minutes later. I pulled into the parking lot and noticed a lot of cars here already. I found a parking spot close to the back of the lot and pulled into it. I turned the engine off and undid my seatbelt. "Baby" I said as I reached over her and grabbed her dress from the seat, "stay right here until I call for you. I am going to the back to open the tailgate. When I call, you get out of the driver's side door and come to the back. Do not look around for anyone, just come straight to the back. You will kneel down in front of me on the pad I will put down on the ground."

I got out of the truck and went to the back. I opened the tailgate and let it drop with a loud thud. I then reached in and grabbed a thin foam pad and placed it on the ground behind the truck. I unsnapped and unzipped my shorts letting them fall below my knees. My cock was already hard from having her sitting next to me naked the entire drive. I sat down on the tailgate and looked around to see if anyone could see us. When I was sure no one was around I called to her. I heard the door open and close a few seconds later. She knew that anyone could see her at any moment so she quickly came to the back of the truck and knelt down on the pad in front of me. She noticed my cock and smiled then looked up to me with delight. She questioned, "Is that for me Master? What do you wish I do with it? I am so glad that I am pleasing you so far today."

I grinned and slid off the tailgate so I was leaning on the edge of it in front of her. I placed my hand under her chin and lifted it to look into her eyes. I then told her "Baby, I am very pleased with your performance so far today as you can see by how hard my cock is." I stroked her cheek and continued, "I want you to ravish my cock and balls with your hands, tongue and lips. I want you to suck my cock until I cum. The sooner I cum, the sooner you can get dressed and lessen the chance of someone seeing you suck on this hard cock. You will not look around to see if anyone is watching, you will only concentrate on the task at your hands. tongue and lips."

I grinned as she waited for me to tell her to start. I then nodded and she slid closer to me on the pad. She took my cock into her petite hand and began to stroke it. I made it throb a few times as she touched it. She then kissed the head of my cock and began to slowly lick it. She ran her tongue all around the head then down one side to my balls. She took my balls into her mouth and gently sucked them for a few seconds then ran her tongue up the other side of my cock. She continued licking my cock and sucking my balls until the pre-cum started to leak out. Once she tasted it, she took my whole six inches of hard meat into her mouth all the way to the back of her throat. She sucked it hard and she felt my balls throb. She knew how to suck me off and knows when my balls start throbbing, I am going to cum soon. She licked and sucked my cock with a mission. I looked around and tried to keep myself from cumming too soon by watching for other people. I saw a young couple down the row we parked in getting into their car. They glanced down and saw what was going on with us and watched for a few seconds. I took my hand off Kerin's head and waved to them as they got in their car and left.

I looked around some more and saw a few more people walking around. They didn't really pay attention to us as they could not really see what was going on behind my truck. I ran my hands through Kerin's blond hair as she continued to lick and suck my cock. My cock and balls were wet with her saliva and pre-cum. Her hand cupped my balls and then she did something that caught me totally off guard.

She stopped momentarily to lick her fingers on her other hand getting them nice and wet. She then reached that hand in between my legs under her other hand and cupped my ass. She took my cock back into her mouth and sucked hard. As she sucked, her fingers found my asshole and she slowly slid one wet finger into me as far as she could. I tensed up and felt my balls throb hard in her other hand. My cock started to pulsate and I couldn't stop it. My cum instantly shot out and into her waiting mouth. I felt spurt after spurt of hot cum shoot out of my cock and onto her tongue. She kept sucking as I unloaded my spunk into her mouth.

After a few seconds my orgasm started to subside. My knees were weak as I have never cum that hard when she was sucking my cock before. She stopped sucking and let my cock start to go limp in her mouth. She then slowly removed her finger from my ass and began to lick all the cum off my cock. She swallowed every last bit. I leaned back and caught my breath then reached over for a bottle of water. I handed her the bottle and she drank some then used some to rinse her hands. I handed her a small towel and she dried her hands and wiped her face. She looked up at me and smiled.

I told her to stand and come to me. I took her in my arms and kissed her deeply and passionately. I handed her the dress and told her to put it on. I then reached down and pulled up my shorts. After we dressed I asked her, "Where on earth did you ever think to slide a finger into my ass as you were sucking my cock?"

She placed her finger over her mouth teasingly and batted her eyes then looked away a little worried. "Well Master, I read about it in one of those stories you made me read when I started my training. I thought I would try it on you. I hope you enjoyed it. I only did it to please you."

I glared at her for a few seconds to add to her discomfort. I could see her smile slowly go away and she started to get nervous. I then reached out and pulled her back into my arms and kissed her. I laughed and said, "My Love...it was fucking fantastic!" I then gave her a playful but hard slap on her sexy ass and continued, "But please, warn me next time so I can better prepare for it."

She then took a deep breath and giggled sheepishly. I started to laugh with her as I looked at her smug look. She handed me the bottle of water and I finished it. I threw the empty bottle into the back of the truck and grabbed some things to clean up with.

We finished cleaning up and she fixed her hair and make-up in one of the mirrors on the truck. As she did that, my mind was already formulating a devious plan. The day has barely gotten started and she has already given me one of the most mind blowing orgasms she has ever given me. I knew I would have to make the plan up as we went. But I owed it to her to give her an experience she will never forget.

I grabbed the back pack and a couple bottles of water and threw them over my shoulder. I closed the tailgate and hit the button on the remote to lock the truck. I grabbed Kerin's hand and led her to the Boardwalk entrance.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Kerin On The Boardwalk Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds