• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Cipher Summoning

Cipher Summoning

12

Abyssal planes stretched out before her. She launched her herself off the cliff and through the air, draconic wings outstretched as her two tails whipped behind her. Fire burned in her eyes as she sought some breakfast. The dark red sun of Azura lit crimson as blood across the ever shifting land of Sethrys. A sea of souls wailed beneath her, and there she saw an island of Order, a safe haven for a small group of unusually lucky souls who, in most cases, were protected from being preyed upon by the dark denizens of the abyss. Not today.

What she found, as her flight brought her closer, was a small settlement of souls, mortals who, in their afterlife, managed to create a bastion against the warping reality that they faced. With a growling laugh, she swooped down into the settlement and chose one male who tried to cover, to shield a female with his body. Snarling savagely she rent his limbs apart, and then the female, and ate them as they died, savoring the flecks of flesh and blood as they slid down her throat.

A series of numbers appeared in the air surrounding her. It made no sense to her, she had never seen anything at all like them. For a breath or two she watched them, then ignored them and bent to her feast.

Translucent numbers glowed and swirled rapidly; they formed a crisscross pattern, a net that surrounded her on all sides. As she reached toward the numbers, to reach past them, a powerful spark singed her claw and she unconsciously growled in return. A rushing wind came with the swirling, and then a loud, deep tone filled the air. Pain flared through her body, and then even more terribly her hand. She glanced to it and stared as tiny pieces of flesh lifted off into the air and split apart until there was nothing left.

Torn apart, endlessly whirling, there was nothing left of her, until finally even her consciousness was gone.

In another world. Her brain and eyes reformed first, and they float in the air, motionless as trillions of tiny particles all pulled together to form a body. Bones were next, encapsulating the brain with a fairly humanoid skull. Then came the sinew, and muscles. When the nervous system layered on top of all that, pain flared through her demonic body. It reacted the only way it knew how; her newly formed cunt clenched as an orgasm erupted, and the tremendous, unbearable pain stretched each second into an eternity. As the skin was the last to form, the force that held her newly created body up, broke, and she fell to the ground in a heap.

Soft click-clack of keys were the symphony that welcomed her into the world. At a black glass desk sat a young man with short dark hair, large brown eyes, olive skin, a light grey-green t-shirt, and a pair of jeans. It was a living room with a tasteful geometric rug (on which she lay).

A wall of windows looked out onto green trees, and a pure white mantle was embossed with the faces of dragons. The walls were a light olive green, and the furniture, completely foreign to her, was made of neither metal nor wood, but something else altogether.

Her guttural, angry snarl was far more a sound of fear than of true anger, though it sounded ferocious enough. Her magic swirled fruitlessly around her, unable to attach to anything in the apartment... until it found a piece of crystal, which shattered into tiny splinters. It was the only natural thing she could understand and destroy.

Her next snarl was like a scream, and split the air. How -dare- he sit calmly, clicking clacking, while she was... was -this-! Hating her new form even as she summoned control of it, the demoness flung herself at the creature. Only belatedly did she remember what had happened as she hit the net of numbers... but it was too late, she was in the air.

When she hit the numbers, she was repelled backwards into the opposite wall of numbers, and there she hit hard before she slid down to the ground. He didn't glance over his shoulder but watched her on his webcam briefly, and then went back to typing. After another moment, he stopped and spun around in his chair to face her. "So you're the anomaly that--" then he blinked as he gazed at the naked girl, about eighteen or nineteen, who now graced his living room rug. She wasn't entirely human, though her beauty was striking.

She had soft, pendulous cone-shaped breasts and a patch of peach-fuzz over her mons. She also possessed, which he could clearly see as she hissed at him, a set of retractable fangs that she bared in a vicious snarl. Rather than skin she had a pelt of short, silky fur in vivid crimson, with 'points' in dark gray and black as if she were a Siamese. Long, pointed ears were tufted with fur as well, and her fingers were tipped with talons. Her burning eyes were bright, sulfurous yellow and her long, silky hair was black.

Now that he had spoken her innate magic allowed her to return his speech, and she spat the words at him, a series of curses both vile and contemptible. "You. You trapped me here. Wizard, let me go. Let me go, or..." and another string of curses followed, each more grotesque than the last. Finally she slipped into her own language, unable to find the proper words to express her impotent rage in the mere human tongue.

The man frowned at her and turned back around to make a few key strokes. Immediately her voice was shut off. He turned back around, stood up, and circled her curiously. "You make quite a bit of noise. What a fascinating curiosity you are."

Fruitlessly she roared at him, but no sound emerged. Finally she simply glared at him balefully. When she was silent, he made it possible for her to speak.

As he neared she growled, her fangs showing and he talons poised, it became higher pitched as her helplessness caused her to panic. Forcibly she calmed, unwilling to lose her voice again, but flaring into attack postures every time he came too close.

"You're a curious little creature," he remarked as he examined her body in more detail. The numbers, though they still slowly swirled around her, were far less numerous than before which allowed him clarity when viewing her. He sniffed the air, "That was quite an experience for you, wasn't it?"

That gave her a moment of thoughtful silence, and then she gave a short nod. "Strange, as this, as you, hardly fit to be prey of my prey, feeble and pale, delicious and softly, oh so softly sighing in your dreamless death." She stalked in small circles within the confines of her net, glaring at him. "For what did you bring me?"

"Poetic, too," he observed, impressed. "I brought you because you were eradicating one of my programs, which was quite annoying. Does your species mate? Are you mated?"

The demoness snorted. "All species mate. We mate with all species... if we are strong enough to force them to it."

He inquired with a tilt of his head, "Is it a permanent mating?"

"Can one be stronger than the other ,always? Without ever the need for sleep, for elimination, for sickness, for indulgence? What need have mates of always, of permanence."

Amused, he said, "So no one has been strong enough to force you to mate yet?"

"No." She huffed a sigh. "They want, but they cannot take."

"Such a curious code you have. You are written with an astounding degree of elegance; it's very easy to modify your parameters."

She gave a startled yelp as her legs grew longer, her torso lengthened as well, her skin changed to a silvery blue-gray and her mane to alive, swirling tendrils like a nest of serpents in vivid green and black. She looked a willowy twenty or twenty-two now, her breasts pleasantly rounded. "Wings," she told him, "and my tails. I have tails. You. Wizard. I will kill no more of your prey should you return me, I vow it upon the wingspan you have taken from me. Return me." Although her pleading was haughty and awkward, her sincerity was beyond question.

"Whatever interest they once posed to me has been completely superseded by you." He tapped a tapped a few times and wings appeared on her back; they were of the purest white silken feathers, and gave a little iridescent shimmer. "That's pretty," he remarked. "Ah I think I've found a proc list. Oh, this one will be interesting." The wizard tapped at his phone, and an orgasm rippled through her cunt. He tapped again, and another orgasm followed, and then another and another as he spammed tapping the key. After she fell to her knees, he stopped and let her start to regain her breath. "Enjoying yourself?"

"A strange torment," she acknowledged, panting. "Your device. Is it your magic? Is it to focus, is it to gather..?" Her ears tilted forward, she sat back on her haunches, thighs spread, one of her hands lifted to delicately stroke the tip of her own breast as her cunt gradually calmed.

"To read, write, and execute. I hook into your pointer reference, and that gives me access to your data structures, all the classes and functions that define everything that you are." He made a few more taps and was amused with himself as her breasts grew even as she touched them.

She hissed a laugh, and hefted one breast after the other, trying to judge how heavy they were. "They would fight the harder, yes? Oh yes, their dicks would throb," she chortled.

"They already do," he quipped. With a few taps, he saved her current form, and then returned her to the child-like body she possessed moments prior.

"Your power, your power it is from where? From devices, from mysteries that you trace into the air?" She had decided that she could have no effect on his own magic with hers until she had some idea what type of wizard he was.

"Reality itself," he said, "At least in a way. I have a feeling that where you're from, you've never even heard of a computer, let alone programming. It'd be too difficult to explain. Ah here we are. I just found... Wow. You've never felt love before. Not even once. Passion, lust, pleasure. But never love. Let's correct that, shall we?" He quirked a smile and tapped on the device in his hand, writing a peculiar little program with a singular purpose. "You're going to like this, I think."

A rush of sensation filled her heart, a blissful peace that wrapped around her inner core like a warm sweater. Her eyes flicked up to his, and she felt calm acceptance. She felt, adoration, infatuation, and love. A soft, gentle sound came from her lips, it was very like a mew.

"You're a beautiful, darling girl," he said to her as their eyes locked. "I would hold you in my arms, I'd wrap you in silks and take you to my bed, and there we'd rest as one. The stars would shimmer for us, the days would pass but they'd go unnoticed as we gazed in one another's eyes. I'd know you, precious one, as no one has ever known you."

Such things, such thoughts, had never occurred to her, could never have occurred to her. She felt as if her core had turned to molten honey, and all was sweetness, and all was for him. Caught up in the moment, she gave a happy purring-growl.

He tapped a few more times on the pad, and allowed the artificially injected emotion to fade away into a lingering aftertaste. "Probably the first of your kind to ever feel that. I'd be able to say for sure if I had access to the entire database, but, so far as I can tell, you're hard coded not to. How was it?"

"Oh. Oh," she fell forward onto her knees, grieving the loss, baffled at how deeply it had affected her and how empty she felt now. Steaming droplets of liquid fell onto the rug, spilling from her eyes as she grieved its loss. "Your, your torture is cruel, blood is so much easier to spill than the soul to fill and then empty, and all is to nothing, nothing."

He smiled slightly and crouched in front of her, "The floodgates of love are opened for you now. The hard coded lines are bypassed now. You can still feel it, can't you? But that's not all. Who is to say your heart couldn't be bound to mine? Are you sad because you don't love, or because you think I couldn't love you?"

Very delicately she reached out as if to touch his knee with one clawed finger, but didn't quite do so. "I don't know. I've never felt it before, or felt its lack until now. I never thought if you could love me. Why wouldn't you? But where did it go, and why was it your desire to give it to me? How can it be possible that an invisible pain be so sharp a wound?"

"I wouldn't because you are a Demon, because you'd sooner Kill me than kiss me. Because you can care for nothing but yourself, how could you love me, if you'd never sacrifice yourself for me?"

"It was you who brought the possibility of love into my existence," she reminded him. "How can a Wizard have so short a memory? I know not of sacrifice, but I would not kill you." The demoness missed her tail, and wished for the wings to return. "You wouldn't love, truly?"

Curious to see how this creature, so unprepared for love, would handle an unchecked desire for love, he decided to make a little experiment. "Perhaps," he suggested, "I would love you if..." He paused.

She tensed, her body stiffening as her head lifted, eyes bright and fixed intently on his. "If, if what?"

"If you could seduce me. If you mated with me. If you gave your body to me, submitted to me." The wizard tilted his head, "Maybe then, with myself inside you, I could find it in my heart to love you."

Her head tilted. "But how, how can you give me the feeling again, a blossoming from within the deepest shadows of my soul. Will I feel it then, with your cock inside me? Does the submission give the love to one's core?" Despite herself the idea of mating with him was very, very attractive. He'd proven himself far stronger than she, and would be a worthy mate.

"Cocks," he repeated in amusement, but then refocused, "I can give you that feeling in many ways." He slipped the phone into his pocket and then reached toward her. His hand moved through the numbers as if they weren't there, and then he just barely caressed her cheek with his fingers.

"Because you're beautiful, special, precious. I want to press my lips to yours, and know you, know all that you are. I want to hold you in my arms, and whisper to you why I truly, deeply love you." That would probably be enough, he surmised. The knowledge that he was falling in love with his own creation crossed his mind, but he dismissed it as irrelevant.

One ear twitched backward, then forward. She had no idea how to seduce, but oh, she wanted to. So very much. Slowly she reached out and touched his cheek in return. He'd mentioned kissing, and so she leaned toward him, hesitantly brushed his lips with her own, then pressed a kiss. Her arousal was a delicious wafting scent on the air as she kissed him, wondering at the softness of it, so unlike the savage biting that usually accompanied her previous kisses.

His smile was as genuine as the confused delight she felt when his arms wrapped around her and he lifted her into the air and cradled her against him. "Little Darling," he said gently, "I'm going to take you up to my bed, and fill you with my cock."

She cuddled against his chest and neck, a thrumming purr emanating from her ribcage and throat. "Yes, love me, Wizard, my heart fills for you. I wish it, with all the blood and bone and sinew in me, I wish for this with you." Gently she nibbled at his chin and jaw, her fangs nowhere in evidence.

Moments later he tossed her onto the bed and sent her sprawling across the soft surface. She glanced back over her shoulder to see him disrobing, "I have to admit," he said, "Just that kiss was enough to seduce me, to tickle my heart and my cock. Show me that ass of yours, I want to see your little cunt. That's good, lift it up high for me."

With a surprised and melodic laugh she obeyed, her knees on the bedspread and her rear pushed up as far as she could get it. Her small breasts were mushed against the coverlet as she looked back at him with a wide smile.

He knelt behind her and leaned down to press a kiss to her slit. He drew his tongue along her sex in a slow gentle motion, and then flicked it out at her clit rapidly.

She gasped and opened her thighs wider, pressing even farther back. "Oh oh, its like the heart feeling, yes, filling from within, all my hollow aching gone. Filling, emanating out until my wings touch the stars!"

"You look like a sweet little slut," he remarked as he reached under her to grab one of her tiny, firm tits. Then he pulled her back against his body, straight up against him. His cock wedged itself against her pussy, and he sawed it back and forth, thrust the shaft at her sex. "Do you want it inside you, slutling? Do you want my dick? My love? Will you give yourself to me?"

"Yes, your love, you will love me, and I, I will be full of you in my cunt and in my heart and in my head and all will be of you, Wizard, for you have conquered me more truly than any male has ever thought to do." She waggled her bottom to feel his dick against her. "You may make me look as anything you wish, though I do wish for my tail." The wistful little pout she gave was endearingly adorable.

"I wish for your pussy," the Wizard told her, and then rolled her onto her back and took both her ankles in his hands, then lifted her up and rest his dick between her legs. He slid, thrust, again and again along her, bumping at her clit. "Take it in your hand. Feel it, then put it inside, little demoness."

Making small mewing sounds of pleasure, she gripped his cock with her hand and rubbed it against her clit a few more times. Then she placed the rounded head at her hole. He hesitated at her entrance and said, "Beg me for it, for my cock, for my love. Offer me anything I want, everything I want... can you do that?"

"I wish for it, I desire it oh so greatly, Wizard my Master, please give to me your love, give to me the feeling that I had once not so long ago. From your core to mine, and mine to yours, fill me with you, and all is you, and all is sweetness. I will give to you my body, I will give to you my love. I will give to you all that is here, loving the all of you. Mate with me, you have conquered... Wizard, enjoy your prize, who loves you truly."

The man gently smiled and said, "Then I accept you, everything you have. I own you, and everything you are. I love you, with my heart. You, and this," he thrust his dick inside her, "Belong to me now. My love."

She gave a cry, overwhelmed, adoring, her thighs curling around his waist as her pussy was penetrated for the first time. Never had she belonged, had she wanted with all her body and soul to be united with another creature as she did now. Her hips shifted to match his thrusting as he gripped her ass in his hands and brought her ass into his thighs over and over.

He wasn't slow with her, he didn't take his time; he didn't make tender, sweet love to her; he fucked her. As she cried beneath him, he thrust into her mercilessly and ignored her intermittent cries of pain which were nearly impossible to differentiate from her cries of pleasure.

It was the pain that brought her to orgasm, her pussy clenching around his cock tightly, so tightly he had to force it into her again and again while the spasms went on, echoed by whimpers of pleasure, of pain, of yearning.

The man held her hands above her head as he leaned down over her and thrust. She was held firmly in place as he enjoyed her tightness. "Cumming," he told her, "Filling you." She couldn't feel the spurts inside her through the haze of pleasure, only the sudden warmth and slick sliding of his shaft.

"Yesss," she flexed her hips, her lips curling upward. "Your love, it is liquid, it is in me, makes me yours from the center of me to my tiniest feather." Her legs wrapped around his waist. "Love, my love, loved the always wondrous you, Wizard."

She lay atop him; his dick was still buried inside her and her hips shifted luxuriously to move it inside him. It made soft squelching noises with each shift. Their eyes met; he smiled and wrapped his arms around her. "You're staying with me."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Cipher Summoning

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds