• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Jewish Dominatrix For Arab King

Jewish Dominatrix For Arab King

Sitting on his throne, the Great King of All The Arabs sighed. Yet another dreary day on a throne which he seldom felt like occupying. The King wasn't young. At sixty one years old, he still carried himself like an emissary of the fearsome Arabian warrior and prophet whose devoted followers his ancestors once were. Tall and somewhat chubby, with dark bronze skin, long curly Black hair and dark brown eyes. He ascended to the throne of the Arabian Republic when he was thirty years old, after his elder brother got mysteriously assassinated. Today, he was the ruler of the most conservative Arab nation in the world. A place where women couldn't drive or leave the house without a male chaperone. And he hated being the ruler of this extremely religious and conservative nation.

Many people throughout human history often overestimated the power of Kings. The truth is that the King wanted to modernize his country. If he could, he would gladly grand the women of his nation all the rights which feminism and democracy awarded women in other countries. Sadly, he couldn't do it because, in the Arabian Republic, the King was just a puppet. The Clerics, leaders of the Great Religion, were the true powers behind the throne. Whoever controls the Houses of Worship controls the Arab world. Lording over a conservative nation with a population of almost twenty million, the King felt powerless. As he sat in the throne room and listened to cleric after cleric, official after official drone on and on about this or that, the old man began to daydream.

The King thought about his last visit to the United States of America. Oh, what a wonderful place it was. Too bad so many of the citizens of his country hated America and everything it stood for. The King was fond of America, and of Western society in general. It was in America that he discovered his fondness for wine, and high-class prostitutes. The King smiled. According to the Sacred Book, the true believers were supposed to abstain from sex with women who weren't their wives and also resist the malicious influences of alcohol. In the United States most populous city, the King gave into temptation. And from that moment on, the King was never the same. He began traveling to Western countries every chance he got. He went to Great Britain, supposedly to establish more cordial diplomatic relations with the Queen of England and the Prime Minister of this largely Christian nation. However, truth be told, the King went there for the wine, the drugs and the sex. He really liked Western women, especially the tall, blonde-haired and blue-eyed bossy blondes he saw on American and European television programs. The King was addicted to blondes, the bossier the better. Living in the Arabian Republic, he'd gotten his fill of dark-haired, bronze-skinned and deeply submissive women. He wanted to experience something no male living in the Arabian Republic could ever experience, true female domination. In a country where men were overlords and women were virtual slaves, men often yearned for female domination. That's why so many Arab men in Western countries went for bossy Western women.

In most Arab men's eyes, Arab women were dull and boring because they were mindless drones, utterly submissive. It's in men's nature to want a challenge. To the Arab male, the Western woman with her beauty, fearlessness and power, represents the ultimate challenge. Western women don't just bow down to men because some man comes along with a supposedly holy book and tells them it's the will of a divine being that they kneel before every man just because he's got a penis and women have vaginas. Arab women living in places like America, Canada, Europe, Australia and New Zealand were starting to date Western women now that ninety percent of all Arab males in Western societies dated Western women. What a world we live in! The King was bored of Arab women just like ninety nine percent of Arab men were. To satisfy his craving for adventure and female domination, he went to New York City an average of five times a year. With all the oil money pouring into the Arabian Republic's coffers, the King could afford to do whatever he wanted.

That's why the King was currently having some wicked fun with a certain six-foot-tall, blonde-haired and blue-eyed Caucasian lady in the very best master bedroom of the most expensive suite inside the Hilton Hotel in New York City. Mistress Aryan glared harshly at the naked man kneeling before her. So this was the King of the most conservative nation in the Arab world? The place where women couldn't drive or even leave the house without wearing a frigging tent or asking for male permission? Ha! Mistress Aryan had tamed a lot of men and a few women with overly inflated egos in her years as a professional dominatrix. And when she looked at the Great King of All The Arabs, she saw just another pathetic male slave to break down. Regardless of his religion, his title, his political power or his wealth, he was only a man and women were superior to lousy men in every fucking way. Mistress Aryan smiled to herself as the King whimpered while she whipped his face, his back and his chest with her long and thick vinyl whip. The old buzzard was whimpering just like the bitch he was.

Mistress Aryan really let him have it, whipping him really hard. The Great King of the Arabs howled like one of the damned. When she zapped him with a cattle prod, he squealed like a little bitch. Mistress Aryan laughed. Why was it that men in power always lacked guts in the bedroom? Her best sexual experiences as a woman and as a professional dominator were with waiters, construction workers and security guys. Men who didn't make a lot of money but relied on their wits and personal strength to get by in their jobs. Working-class guys were the only real men left in the world. All other men were lousy wimps. Just like the Great King here. Mistress Aryan was ready to finish him off, but she really wanted to stick it to him. Figuratively as well as literally.

Mistress Aryan took something from her bag of tricks. The Book of the Arabs. The Great King's eyes widened when he saw it. Grinning maliciously, Mistress Aryan smiled at her submissive and rubbed the book against her smooth pink pussy. As the King's eyes widened like saucers, Mistress Aryan smeared her girly juices all over the book. All over the words beautifully scrawled in Arabic or Farsi or whatever. The King whimpered pitifully, and Mistress Aryan laughed. Taking the book, she rubbed its contents all over the old Arab man's face. Without further ado, she grabbed her strap-on dildo and shoved the Great King of All The Arabs on all fours. She pried the old man's ass cheeks wide open and smeared lubricant all over his anus. Then she pushed her shiny dildo into his asshole. The Great King of All The Arabs groaned as he lost his anal virginity to the sexy bossy blonde Mistress. Smacking his ass, Mistress Aryan ordered him to make some noise while she fucked him in the butt. When he didn't comply fast enough, she thrust the dildo deeper into his asshole. That got his attention and he squealed accordingly for his Mistress just like a good slut should.

While sodomizing the Great King of All The Arabs with her strap-on dildo, Mistress Aryan rubbed his face against the girly cum-soaked pages of the book he revered the most. And all he could do was bitch and moan for he was completely in thrall to his Mistress power. She finally pulled her dildo out of his ass after sodomizing him for a good ninety minutes, and the most powerful man in the Middle East slumped on the floor. He had tears in his eyes and was moaning and panting like a little bitch. Before she left the hotel room, Mistress Aryan pocketed the ten thousand dollars she was paid for this session of BDSM. She thanked the Great King of All The Arabs for being such a good submissive. As a parting shot, she took the Star of David she often wore as a necklace from her bag and put it on. The King's eyes went wide as she kissed the symbol of everything she believed in. Mistress Aryan smiled. Works every time. Arabs were always surprised to discover there were blonde-haired and blue-eyed Jewish women out there. With a smile on her beautiful face and a song in her heart, she left.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Jewish Dominatrix For Arab King

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 167 milliseconds