• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Lia's First Lesson

Lia's First Lesson

12

This is a part of what is yet to be a full novel. The overall plot will be about a woman who begins working for man who is extremely successful, strong, confident, dominant in his day to day to life, but has a hankering for Female Domination. Just starting their relationship, he is trying to help her get over her aversion to receiving cunnilingus (or anything else for that matter). Her past lovers have been completely uncaring about her pleasure. Throughout the book, he will help groom her for the role of Domina, which she eventually takes on happily, and the sex goes from vanilla to intense BDSM sessions. This short story begins as he uses a massage to get her used to the idea of receiving his oral attentions in his first grooming lesson.

--------------------------

"I just want to make you feel good."

"I know, but I feel weird. I'm not used to this." I hate making sex anymore awkward than it already is.

I want to be honest, and the truth is that receiving sexual attention for my benefit only, is weird for me. I am either too conditioned to being the pleaser, or I feel like I am being selfish or something by being in the receiving position.

I need to get over this. I know I do. I deserve to be selfish at times, relax, and let myself be pampered... whether it is by having my back scratched, my body massaged, or my intimate places stimulated.

The feminist in me is proud that I can be so sexual, but is also appalled and saddened by my need to constantly be focused on the feelings of my partners, and not myself.

I realize that sex is meant to be intimate. You are supposed to feel vulnerable, and if you trust your partner enough, you are willing to let yourself go... emotionally and physically. No wonder I have so many problems having a proper orgasm.

I'm sick of my selfish partners. I'm sick of dating men that act like they think my body is weird or strange... it's never about me specifically... I know my body isn't abnormal or gross in any way. It's just that some men are not very comfortable with a woman's body, and sometimes even if they are, they are all take and no give.

I don't want a lover who doesn't care about how I'm feeling, so why should I be all give?

"Just relax. Let me enjoy you. Let me treasure you. Let me love you." His voice is pleading and I realize that he is speaking from the heart.

He probably feels the way I do when I am showing tenderness and appreciation to a lover with a massage, back-scratch, or blow-job, or whatever.

He seems to want me so much, and I can see the desire in his eyes as well as in his pants. At least with men you usually know when they are turned on, and when they finally reach that exquisite peak of pleasure. So many women fake orgasms, I can't imagine how stressful that must be for guys.

I realize that I am completely in my head again, always thinking, as always. I curse the fact that I am never able to turn my damn mind off.

I want to enjoy his touches and kisses down there, and not just on my mouth. Maybe I just need to be slowly worked up, to enjoy his lips and tongue on my most private area... like foreplay to the foreplay. Maybe if I relax enough, I can actually let go for once.

I get an idea. Maybe a massage would help me get in the proper place. Great massages make me sleepy and relaxed. But I'm not used to getting them from someone that's not professionally paid to do it in a very non-erotic way.

It occurs to me that I even have trouble receiving just massages from lovers, and always feel guilty for something: maybe his hands are getting tired, maybe my feet are sweaty, or maybe he doesn't want to be doing this.

This is definitely a problem. I need to be able to receive. Things need to change. I just don't know if I can let THIS man do this for me. He is so powerful, so rich, so used to having everyone do things for him. He can't possibly get joy from just pleasuring me alone. I decide I need to give it a shot anyway, even if just to read his reactions.

"Well, maybe if you were willing, could you maybe start by giving me a massage? My neck and shoulders are very tense from all the stress my boss likes to give me." I wink at him, and he laughs.

"Oh my gosh, I would love to touch and caress that gorgeous body," He's smiling and says, "Well you know, perhaps when you are off the clock, you should get to be the boss, and I can be your obedient servant." I giggle at his joke. Or is it?

"Lay down sweetheart. I have this lavender sweet almond oil that is perfect the job."

"OK." I take off my shirt and bra, and pants... leaving my lace trimmed panties on (I'm not ready to have my naked sex stared at as he massages me).

"I'll take care of atmosphere." He says, and I can detect a little excitement in his voice.

I lie down on the bed on my stomach, head on pillow, and arms above my head. As I am arranging myself he chooses some of my gentle yoga-mediation music on my sound system. He puts a final touch to the ambience by lighting a three-wick candle and turning off the lights. He's obviously been listening to me, and took my lecture of proper aesthetics for sexy mood to heart.

"Oh, not like that." He grabs my arms and lifts them down along my body like he would if I were on an actual massage table.

He must know that this isn't comfortable unless you are face-down, so he folds my arms and places my palms by my shoulders, keeping my elbows down, but slightly away from my body.

I feel a little nervous when he suddenly grabs my ankles and pulls them apart, but the feeling goes away, when I realize he is placing them in a more comfortable position, feet aligned with my shoulders.

He sits by my side after he grabs a bottle off the nightstand. I can hear him pour some oil into his hand, and he rubs his hands together. He must be warming the oil, and when he places his hands on my back they aren't cold, but feel nice.

He begins to gently rub my back in circular movements all over, lightly and gently, gliding the oil all over my skin. After my back is thoroughly greased, he moves his hands to my shoulders and begins to knead.

Oh my god, it feels so good, and I can tell how tight my muscles are.

"Feel free to do it as hard as you want. I can tell I have horrible knots."

"Good, I'm glad you like it rough." He's joking, and he makes up for it with a kiss to my right arm.

He continues to knead, deeper into my tough sinew. It hurts. Hurts a lot, but the release of tension that he is breaking free with his ministrations is heavenly. My shoulders are heating up, and it becomes almost unbearable when he finally moves on to my neck. He is gentler with the more delicate area, and his rubbing is so soothing.

When he is done with my upper area, he shifts himself so that he is straddling my upper legs. He must be holding up his weight with his thighs, because he is barely heavy. He begins to work the kinks out of my back muscles, and is thoroughly working one area at a time. I wonder if he has read books or something because he is as skilled as any trained masseuse.

After my back is manipulated to his satisfaction, he moves to my arms, caressing them by wrapping his hands around them and pulling down on my upper arms. He must be hindered by my position because he then places my arms back to the way they would normally be, and I turn my face from one side onto my other cheek.

This won't be comfortable for long, but he also magically knows this because after my arms have been relaxed and my neck starts to get stiff, he is placing my arms back to where they were.

He lifts my palms, one at a time, and caresses around the tiny bones and all the little tiny muscles hidden there. He sweetly finishes each hand by rubbing the webbing between my thumbs and index fingers. I forgot how delicious a simple hand massage can be.

It hits me that I am allowing myself to appreciate this fully. No negatives thoughts have been plaguing me. I have not felt guilty, or worried yet at all for his well-being. He really is getting benefit from this; I can feel his pride in my positive response.

"Wow, Lia, your skin is so soft and smooth. I love touching you, even when it's not sexual. I feel closer to you when I know you are enjoying my touch."

"Agreed." I tell him, in more of a groan than a word. "Harrison you are amazing. I can't believe how good I feel right now."

"I want you to feel even better than this, baby. Please let me show you how good I can make you can feel?" His voice is pleading, and I decide to give him my blessing. If he isn't enjoying himself as much as he claims he will, I figure I will be able to tell and he never has to do it again, or at least I tell myself that.

"OK, I guess."

"But only if you promise to try to enjoy it."

"I promise."

"OK, just relax and don't think about it."

I feel anxious about having his mouth on me. What if he thinks I taste weird? What if his tongue gets tired or he gets sick of doing it? What if I like it, and what if I don't want him to stop? I catch myself up in my head again, and I switch gears and try to just be with my body.

He gets off of me and is sitting near my hip. He takes his thumbs and hooks them in the waist of my panties, and is slowing pulling them below my butt cheeks. I think he is going to take them off completely, but he stops. The front of my panties has been pulled down, but I still have fabric covering my mound.

The air on my buttocks makes me feel naked and exposed, and for some reason still having my panties on partially causes me to be even more conscious of what skin is exposed.

He pours more oil onto his hands, and after warming it, he rubs it into a pool on my lower back. He pulls through the oil and brings it over both globes, soothingly moisturizing them. The feeling is incredible. He works my glutes, and when he determines he is done, moves onto my thighs.

I am absolutely aware that his hands and his fingers are so close to my sex, and I feel my groin growing warmer. Unconsciously I must be tensing, because he says, "Remember to relax and enjoy it sweetheart."

"Don't worry... I really am."

His fingers are rubbing up and down my inner thighs, and my body is responding to the sensuality of it. I feel the fabric between my legs get damp. I blush, knowing that his face is focused intently on that area and wonder if he can see any evidence of his endeavors on me.

He moves his hands from my thighs to my buttocks and back again, never touching my most sensitive areas. Just when my body can't take anymore teasing, he moves on to my calves. He loosens the muscles, and moves on to my feet.

Before oiling them, he kisses my insteps. His fingers and lips tickle, and just before I pull away, I can feel his tongue on my toes. He licks all in one lap of tongue, and I'm shocked when I feel his mouth around my big toe. I can't believe he is licking my feet, and now he is sucking on my toe. He moves to the other one, and spends time on my smaller ones as well. He kisses and licks my instep, moving on upward.

He is slowly licking his way up my legs, and I am quivering in anticipation as much as I am feeling some anxious dread.

He kisses the crook behind my knees, and I am surprised at how sensitive the skin is there. He is kissing me and licking me, and the heat in my groin is reignited. My chest is tense, and I swallow down nerves. I must be sending vibes, because he speaks to me again with reassuring words.

"Oh baby, I love pleasing you. I love kissing you. I love licking you. I love having my mouth all over you, everywhere on you." His words comfort me, because I feel my body relax again. "I love how you smell and I can't wait to taste you."

He pushes my legs apart, and caresses and licks up inside my thighs. I can feel the moisture that is collecting between my legs and onto my panties. My face feels hot from embarrassment, and I feel so completely exposed and open lying on my stomach with his face so close to my lower body.

These are the feelings that usually cause me to cancel a lover's one-sided attentions, causing me to beg for something more mutually beneficial. But Harrison isn't like any of my previous lovers, and he has already made that abundantly clear. I am feeling blissful and happy.

The warmth of his breath on the delicate skin of my inner thighs is unbelievable. I have never felt anything so sensual. I gasp as I feel his lips on my right butt cheek. He is kissing and licking over the smooth skin of my buttocks, and I feel like I could come from this alone. This, right now, is even better than any orgasm I have ever had. My entire body feels connected to my behind, and chills keep running up my back and over my arms.

My whole being shivers when I feel his mouth on my cloth-covered labia. The lips on his face are all over my more sensitive ones, and the small pooch of my vulva is inside his mouth.

His breath is hot and damp, and I can feel his tongue swirling over my panties, tasting my wetness coming through.

I have never had anyone go down on me from behind before, nor over my underwear, and both aspects are overwhelming me with desire. I want to feel him inside me, on me, over me; everywhere, anywhere... suddenly he is pulling my panties down my legs and over my feet.

I am completely aware that I am entirely bare and exposed. He rubs my upper thighs as he makes his way to my groin, and I am moaning when his fingers find my lips... so gently he is touching me, and he's works his thumbs softly between them.

"Oh wow, I guess you like what I'm doing." His voice is sweet and warm like his hands. "You're so wet...and that turns me on like you have no idea."

His words are slightly dirty, and I find myself even more aroused. I am loving this and don't know what to do, I feel the need to move, or touch something. I put my face in my pillow out of frustration.

He works one thumb inside me, massaging my inner walls, moving around in circles. I feel fuller and realize he has worked another thumb inside me, and is slightly stretching me open. I know he can see everything, and the vulnerability of my nakedness is causing any touch to be magnified ten-fold.

He takes one thumb out of me, and replaces it with a finger. I can hear evidence of my wetness with the small sounds he is creating. I can tell I am practically dripping, and feel the dampness on my thighs and below me on the sheet.

He pulls his finger out, keeping his other thumb in, pushing in and out of me, deeper now. He ignores my clitoris, but I groan loudly when I feel his wet finger touch my other delicate place, and am shocked that he is touching me there.

I don't know what to think or feel when he begins to work his finger inside, using my own fluids to ease his way in. I have only had a few people do this to me before, and it has always felt strange and pointless. I have never understood why someone would want to do this or have it done to them... until now. He is being so gentle, and I am so incredibly relaxed and turned on.

His thumb and finger begin to move in unison, pulling out then pushing in... and I feel myself getting closer to nirvana.

He pulls his left thumb out of me, and pushes his right one in. Now his right hand is inside me in two different places, and he places the pad of his left thumb on my clitoris. I really begin to moan as I immediately climax and feel myself pulled up and let go by my orgasm. I feel myself falling from the sky, and while I am landing I cannot move.

He must be well-schooled on women, because his thumb leaves my over-sensitive clit, giving me respite from the intensity of his touch. He is working the first two fingers of his left hand inside my vagina, and I'm yelling, "Oh my god!" when he curls his fingers and is massaging the spongy nerves that make up my g-spot.

The sensation is pure ecstasy, and I feel waves of pleasure roll away from that special place like ripples in a pond. My whole lower abdomen is this one little spot, and I can feel it everywhere. The finger in my ass is amazingly sensual, and the sensation of having him there has gone from strange to lovely, as the connection is drawing stimulation through all my privates.

He begins moving his fingers slightly faster and a lot harder, and I feel myself begin to float higher once again. I'm at the brink, and I muffle my increasingly loud moans into my pillow.

I hear myself calling over and over to god, thanking the universe for this awesome gift. I have never felt anything this wonderful before. Never ever has someone made me feel so incredible.

"Oh, you are so hot. I want to feel you come on my fingers. I want to feel you inside as you tremble."

His words are so erotic, his fingers so magical, and I erupt with deep spasms from my deepest places. My womb is contracting from the intensely internal climax, and it feels so much better than anything I have felt before. The tingles emanating from inside of my body are overwhelming me. I had no idea how much more heightened it is to come this way. I would trade a clitoral orgasm for this one anytime.

"Oh my god, Harrison, oh my god. Oh my god." I take a deep breath in and out. "Oh my god."

"I think you enjoyed that, didn't you?"

He is flipping me over and I desperately grab his head with both hands and pull his mouth to mine. I am kissing him hard, deeply, my tongue is dancing with his, and we have never kissed with such passion. I am eternally grateful for this beautiful experience, and my mouth can't get enough of him. I pull his body onto mine, and feel his heaviness melt into me. His erection is evident and feels painfully hard through his pants.

I don't want to get any of my fluids onto his pants, so I arch my pubis away from his body, causing my back to arch slightly. My breasts are pressed harder against him, and his fingers find their way to my nipples.

He is rolling them between his fingers, and I am gasping as he pulls them and pinches. I need to feel the manliest part of him, naked, and inside me as soon as possible.

I am kissing him still, my lips pressing hard, moving with conviction. I move my face to his neck, and am licking and biting, first his neck, then his earlobe. We are both breathing hard and I tug and pull at the fly of his pants, desperately wanting to free his body of them. I kiss and lick that sexy special nook behind his ear, and it is driving me as wild to do it as it is for him to receive it. I need him. So desperately I need him, so much now. I have never wanted anything more badly.

He helps me pull off his pants, and he places his knees between mine. He uses them to push my legs open, needing to gain access to me as much as I am wanting it. I am gasping as I feel the head of his penis push through my labia, soft and smooth, and he rubs it over my clit.

I can't take much more, and I am begging and pleading, first in my head, then out loud with my words.

"Oh yes, Harrison, please, I need you. I need you now. Please... Please... I need to feel you inside me. I need you to fuck me so good."

He is cruelly teasing me, refusing me, rubbing between my lips and over my most womanly space.

Then he stops at my entrance. I can feel the top of him just begin to push inward, before stopping.

"This is what you want, is it? Do you like it when I tease you?"

"No. Stop please. Just do it. Do it now. I need you."

"Anything for you baby."

He lifts his hips and falls back to me, thrusting into me suddenly and thoroughly. We both moan at the pleasure. He stays there inside me for a moment, not moving; appreciating the warmth and wet caress of my inner sanctum.

He slowly pulls back, then slowly returns, and we are both moaning, both overwhelmed in the feelings. We are so close, so connected, our bodies as deeply entwined as two humans can possibly be.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Lia's First Lesson

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 105 milliseconds