• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Arab Dominatrix For Black Men

Arab Dominatrix For Black Men

Boko Adewale grimaced as Miss Abdul-Hamid thrust her strap-on dildo into his ass. The big and tall young Black man struggled in his bonds but to no avail. Laughing, the matronly Arab woman smacked his face real hard while pounding his ass with her strap-on dildo. That's what Black studs like Boko Adewale get for having such cute asses. The first of the month had come and since Boko Adewale didn't have the cash, he would have to pay with his ass. Those were the rules at all the properties which Adelaide Abdul-Hamid owned in the town of Vanier, Province of Ontario. And she enforced them strictly, as a certain Nigerian stud was finding out.

Boko Adewale gritted his teeth as the mean Arab lady continued fucking him with her strap-on dildo. He didn't know why he agreed to come to her place when she told him that she'd give him an extension on the rent that was due if he let her fuck him. When she told him that, Boko's eyes lit up. He'd heard all about crazy White women in Canada with their lust for the Black man. Adelaide Abdul-Hamid was Lebanese, as in Arab and not White, but hey, same thing to Boko. She had fair skin, brownish hair and green eyes and to a Nigerian man from the depths of Africa that's the definition of Whiteness. Well, he figured that for once his dick would get him out of trouble instead of into it. As usual, he turned out to be wrong. That's why he was lying on his back, arms and legs tied to the bed in Adelaide Abdul-Hamid's master bedroom. Her dildo felt huge in his asshole. The young Black man felt like she was tearing his ass apart.

Adelaide Abdul-Hamid smiled to herself and fingered her moist pussy while sodomizing the Nigerian guy with her strap-on dildo. Hot damn it she loved dominating guys with her strap-on dildos, especially macho Black men like Boko Adewale. Adelaide Abdul-Hamid moved to the region of Ontario, Canada, more than twenty years ago with her family. She was born in the City of Baalbek in the Republic of Lebanon but left for greener pastures after the Lebanese Civil War caused long-lasting tension between Lebanese Christians and Lebanese Muslims. Even though Lebanon had a Christian president, many Lebanese Christians worried about an Islamic uprising. Yeah, Adelaide was happy to walk away from the conflict. There were lots of Lebanese Christians in the City of Ottawa and Adelaide was happy to call the place home. The Lebanese Christians were in Ottawa in significant numbers, and they had their own churches and everything. Still, some things never changed, like her lustful nature as a Persian kitty and her people's disdain for Black men.

Suddenly, Adelaide stopped fucking Boko's ass with the strap-on dildo. Why did she do that? Let's just say that she felt inspired. Adelaide took the dildo and pushed it deeper inside Boko's ass, watching as the Black man winced. The more dildo the Nigerian dude got up his ass, the harder his thick Black cock got. Adelaide unstrapped the dildo and left it inside Boko's ass. Then she climbed on top of him. Boko Adewale watched, eyes wide with shock, as the Lebanese matron lowered herself onto him. Until his big Black cock was sheathed in her hairy, aged pussy. In spite of himself, Boko Adewale was turned on. His hips began to move and he thrust upward, slamming his cock deep inside Adelaide Abdul-Hamid's pussy.

Adelaide Abdul-Hamid licked her lips as she felt the hot, pleasurable stab of Boko Adewale's thick Nigerian cock deep inside her not so tight Lebanese cunt. Yeah, that's what she wanted. Hell, it's what she needed. Adelaide supported herself by resting her hands on Boko Adewale's strong shoulders and riding him for all he was worth. Riding Boko Adewale's magic stick sure reminded her of old times. There were quite a few Ethiopian Christians living among the Lebanese in the South of Lebanon. Most of them were migrant workers, and quite a few settled into Lebanon and mixed with the Arab population. Growing up in the South of Lebanon, Adelaide was fascinated by the strong and masculine Black men from the Republic of Ethiopia. Watching them work, bare-chested, on construction sites, definitely affected the impressionable young Lebanese woman whom Adelaide was in those days.

Even in a liberal and pro-democracy society like the Republic of Lebanon was in those days, racism was ever present. Although there were quite a few Black immigrants from places like Ethiopia and Somalia now living among them, the Lebanese did not approve of interracial relationships. Especially when such relationships involved an Arab woman and a Black man. Adelaide Abdul-Hamid learned that the hard way when she got involved with an Ethiopian man named Abraham Tilahun, whom she met at church. They had a fling, and when it became public knowledge, Adelaide received nothing but scorn from her family. Unable to withstand this barrage of hatred, she left Abraham Tilahun, thus ending her relationship with him. However, her attraction to Black men remained. And there was absolutely nothing he could do about it.

That's Adelaide was riding Boko Adewale's thick Black cock like her life depended on it. Even though his arms and legs were bound, Boko Adewale thrust his cock into Adelaide's cunt. He wanted to fuck her, to own her and possess her. Adelaide rocked back and forth on Boko Adewale's manhood, enjoying the ride to the fullest. Adelaide got so into it that she tried taking Boko's cock in another hole of hers. Applying lubricant on his thick Nigerian cock, she slid it against her asshole. Slowly, the Lebanese slut impaled herself on the Black man's member. Boko grimaced as he felt the tightness of Adelaide's asshole around his cock. For some reason, the dildo buried deep inside his asshole caused his cock to stay harder longer than ever before. And in spite of himself, Boko was loving every moment of it. He fucked Adelaide's ass for a good while until he came, flooding her asshole with his manly cum.

Adelaide Abdul-Hamid shrieked like a madwoman as Boko Adewale's hot cum flooded her tight backdoor. She felt like liquid fire was coursing through her. She bucked wildly on top of the Nigerian stud until she fell off him, and onto the bed. There she lay, panting and moaning and trying to catch her breath. This was the most fun she'd had in ages. Next to her, Boko Adewale was smirking. She smiled too, then smacked him to remind him who was in charge. Then she removed his bonds and told him to get the fuck out of her property. Boko Adewale grabbed his clothes and left, promising Miss Adelaide Abdul-Hamid that he would get the rent on time next month.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Arab Dominatrix For Black Men

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 46 milliseconds