• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Shift Work Pt. 01

Shift Work Pt. 01

12

CHAPTER 1

He could only stare out blankly, lost in thought at how events turned out. He was relaxing on the couch, letting out the occasional long sigh though he did show a smile from time to time. He had made a terribly hard decision and thru the rough of it all, came out with a win. He gave up what chance at a career he thought he could have; turned his back on it with a snap of the fingers.

It was not an easy choice to make, having spent years training for it but the more he was realizing he would not be happy in it, the more he knew he needed something else. After a harsh month of searching himself and some kind of job, he managed to get one that was somehow more rewarding then even his career had posted in the college pamphlet.

She saw his transition, saw its effect on him and above all, stood by him. She knew he was grateful for that. "But you got something great out of this." She told him, resting a hand on his leg as she sat on the other end of the couch.

He nodded and laughed. "I still can't believe it, you know?"

She caressed his leg lightly letting her fingertips glide over his thigh. "And don't worry about the shifts. We'll manage. You know we will because we love each other and we will make this work for us."

He eyed her suspiciously. He knew the being away from home would be problematic for him and it would affect her despite her saying otherwise. "Well, I don't start till next week so we can still have some fun now." He ended, reaching to take her hand. Shifting down on the couch, he pulled her on top of him and they held each other.

"I'm proud of you baby." She whispered and kissed him.

They began making out on the couch and his mood had lightened when she held him. She sat up on his lap and slowly removed her blouse. She saw his eyes were on her, watching with his warm smile.

She motioned to remove her bra but he stopped her. She knew he enjoyed doing that part so she let him do it for her, carefully, letting it fall loose around her arms and slip off the curve of her beautiful breasts.

Exposed to him, neither of them moved and he just looked at her. He cupped both her breasts in his hands and began rubbing them gently then let his fingers toy with the nipples until they were erect and aching.

He too sat up and met one of them with his mouth, taking it between his teeth and flicking away at it with his tongue. Her arms wrapped around his neck as she pressed him into her chest and moaned lightly.

He found the other nipple aching for attention and repeated his action, enjoying the feel of the little bit of hardened flesh on his tongue.

With some effort, he shifted on the couch once more and laid her down on the end of it. Undoing her jeans was easy and they both helped in their removal.

"I've always wondered." She whispered thru a wide smile. "Why is it I'm always the first one naked?" she laughed.

He smiled at her in all her beauty and swiftly removed his shirt. As he liked to remove her undergarments, he also enjoyed her removing his pants. After a while they knew what little things they liked about their foreplay.

Before he would let her remove them however, he took both her wrists and leaned down against her, her arms were locked on both sides of her head on the arm of the couch and he kissed her passionately.

"You're not making this easy for me today are you?" She grinned. He shook his head and lay above her, motionless. "You're going to make me do it aren't you?" She said, with a slight pout look on her face. To this he nodded.

She wanted to cross her arms and pout but he held them tightly. After letting out a sigh of defeat, she whispered. "Please let me do this to you." Her whispers were very important to him; she loved using her soft angelic voice.

His smile gave away his pleasure and he slowly stood allowing her to slip his jeans off of him. Standing before her, as erect as his cock, he rested his arms at his side and waited.

She sat straight on the couch and reached for his aching cock. She grabbed it with both hands, letting them caress it before she would begin working it. Tugging on it lightly, he let out another sigh at her touch and reached down to take one of her breasts in his hand to rub it also. When he pinched her nipple, she gasped then took his erectness in her mouth.

They knew how to please each other with every little gesture and act they did. He loved how she worked him and knew what she enjoyed while she did so. When he felt her teeth along the length of his skin he held his breath. Not of fear of her biting it but to take in the sensation of her teasing. He would use his tongue with grace on her nipples and areolas but she also knew very well how to use hers on his cock.

When she felt the vein along its back begin to pulse, she knew to stop, she did not want him to finish before they had actually started. He knew this also and allowed it, still standing though a little shaken in the knees, he let her get comfortable on the couch and ready herself for him.

He knelt before her in front of the couch and found her nipples with his mouth, found the patch of hair above her pussy with his hand and caressed both. Her arm lowered from her body to take up his cock again and she resumed tugging on it while he toyed with her. His hand slipped lower and fingers were felt parting her outer pussy lips to feel the warmed that awaited him within. He reached over to kiss her softly and squeezed her nipple.

"Please." She whispered. He grinned.

She brought up one leg up on the back of the couch and he sat as best he could on the other end and looked at her pussy while his hand was still toying with it.

"And if I don't?" He asked. She brought down her leg and let out a groan.

She tried to squeeze her legs together holding his hand in place where she needed it to be and he didn't try to remove it, which she was glad. "Please!" She nearly screamed, her body giving into wanting him so badly.

Again he smiled and his other hand parted her legs enough to allow him to lower himself to rest above her aching pussy. A soft touch was felt on her clit as he passed his tongue over it very lightly.

He looked up at her and saw she was watching him. "I ever tell you I love your taste?" She smiled wide and his tongue fell onto her clit once more, in circular motions and flicking at it madly. Her head fell back on the arm of the couch and she would not hide the moans.

She wrapped her legs around his neck when his lips met her inner pussy lips and he sucked lightly on each of them. She inhaled loudly as she felt his tongue enter her and her hands reached down to hold him delicately.

Sliding it in and out of her, then along her lips and teasing her clit, he enjoyed pleasing her this way and she too enjoyed it very much. Her mind became lost in the feelings and passion, she could almost touch heaven.

His tongue on her clit and his finger caressing her pussy, he tried to not give into her and slip them inside her for as long as they both could endure but her moans and aches pleaded with his passion and finally he did slide two fingers inside her.

Squeezing herself against them as they worked at her inside, she held her breath knowing they would find that delicate and erotic spot inside her that would once again take her over. He wanted to; wanted to reach up and find that tiny patch of sensitive flesh inside her but he also wanted to tease her as much as possible.

Having pulled out his fingers, he took one of the two and licked it. Her watching him with disappointment, as he had removed them to begin with, accepted his other finger in her mouth and licked at her sweet fluid. Now, he thought, he could give her what she wished.

He returned his hand to her nether and slid the two fingers in once again; her moans were getting slightly more intense. It only took the simplest touch and at once she arched her whole body. She was more ready then he thought. Seeing so made him stop and she groaned again. He admired her expressions, watching as she was nearly gasping at his touch and his affection.

He waited till she breathed normally and when he saw the moment, touched her g-spot once more. She was at once rendered breathless. Soft motions against the sensitive flesh, over and over, he caught her right where he wanted her and she could only let the intensity take her away to her climax. His mouth sucking hard on her clit and his fingers teasing her G, she finally managed to let out a scream as her body arched and instantly gave him her orgasm.

She was shivering as it was passing thru her but it was not stopping him, he only proceeded more intensely and when she thought it was over, a second wave of ecstasy surged thru her. He made her orgasm a second time. She tried once again to bring her legs together, not to stop him but to hold him as the sensations passed thru her. He did stop however, his fingers still deep inside her, and he kissed her clit a few times until her shaking subsided.

"I'm not done." He whispered and touched at her g once again. Her shivers returned and she could only give into his hand as he began teasing it anew. His tongue lashing out across her erect and soaking clit added to the intensity of his passion and she screamed at once again she submitted to her climax.

It was so intense that she could not believe her body anymore, could not imagine it could endure this much affection and pleasure. When it happened, she realized that he had made her ejaculate. Something she never experienced before and she was confused.

After her trembling stopped, he slipped his fingers out of her and moved up on the couch in order to hold her. Her breathing was still erratic and his comfort in holding her passionately was calming her slowly.

He began realizing that she was whispering "Oh my god" with each breath.

He looked up at her and finally her down to him. "You alright?" he asked.

"I," she took a breath, "I don't know." she whispered.

"You've never done that before have you?" He asked her, she could see his concern on his face. It was very welcoming to see he was worried.

"No." She admitted.

He smiled at her and whispered back, "It's alright. It's something rare but normal."

"Is it?" She asked suddenly, feeling ashamed.

"Yes. It felt good didn't it? Sure it's new and surprising but I can tell you, it's nothing bad." He said to her in a calmness that hoped would assure her.

Once again, he shifted his position and came to rest above her. Their eyes locked and silence between them for the moments they needed to recover and he found the moment to kiss her passionately.

CHAPTER 2

It had been two days since he left and in his absence she had come to know emptiness. She clung to his whispers that they would be back together soon and it was not the end of everything. It was late that second night and the phone ringing woke her up. It was him; he had called after finishing his shift.

Half-lost for words and half-dozed off, she whispered, "I miss you." to him.

"I miss you too babe, its crazy not being able to be with you." He told her, only his voice could console her.

He said that the job had turned out well and he was enjoying the work, though not the shifts. It kept him from her more than he anticipated and hated every moment. The reward for the job however would outweigh the tiny sacrifice and they would be the happier for it, this he was sure of. It was his goal. He told her his days off should arrive soon and hopefully he could take a trip out to see her but made no promise.

She, holding the receiver in hand only nodded. He whispered that he loved her and she closed her eyes, holding the phone to her ear, imagining it was his hand, caressing her cheek as he would to show tender affection just before he would kiss her. The sensation made her sigh lightly into the phone and he knew she was smiling.

"I'll see you soon sweetheart." He ended and the connection was lost.

This tiny moment made her feel good; she needed this, even by phone, to talk to him, to feel him, to love him.

When the doorbell rang on the sixth day, she took her time approaching it, not really knowing who it would be. She peered thru the lens and gasped; opened the door with alarming haste and stood once again, breathless. She ran towards him and he held her for a long moment.

"You know, I'm sure the neighbors are watching." He giggled and they walked into their home.

Once the door closed, she pushed him lightly against it and kissed him intensely. She missed him terribly by now and really wanted to enjoy his presence. He welcomed her affection and they made out in the hallway for a while before coming to their senses and entered the house proper.

When she had calmed her passionate soul, she was full of questions about his new job. He in turn, answered all of them over the bottle of wine she opened.

"I miss the bed." he whispered to her when they were cuddling on the couch, the bottle nearly empty.

She turned on her side and looked up at him. He was glowing, or maybe that was the effect of the wine but she knew he wanted her as much as she him.

"I should be cruel to you for making me endure this week without you!" She stated as she stood. His confused look apparent. She began to sway back and forth in a slow rhythm as if to some hidden music. "But I can't help wanting to please you now that I have you here." She ended with her mischievous grin.

"Punish me as you will." he answered her, matching grins and slipping his arms behind his head, relaxing on the couch.

Her movements were definitively teasing, and bit by bit, articles of clothing were falling off. She was giving him a strip tease and enjoying it as much as he was, watching his eyes glance all over her body. She tossed her red lace bra at him and he missed catching it to end up with it in his face and they laughed.

"Good toss." he mumbled.

He took it up and held the fabric and felt its texture as he stared at her exposed breasts. The breasts he spend hours thinking of while at work. Thinking how he would toy with them and massage them. She approached him and leaned over top of him. Her breasts were inches from his face and she let him kiss each one.

She straightened up and took a step back. When she turned, she began to remove the skirt she wore, revealing the red lace panties that matched the bra in his hand. He wanted to reach out and caress her back side but she slipped out of his reach. "Not yet." She grinned again.

"Come on, I've been lonely all this week too, you know." he retorted. She smiled and shook her head at him.

Leaning forward and with her arms at her sides, her thumbs hitched into the panties and a simple gesture was all she needed and they too fell to the floor. His moan was not a silent one, maybe he wanted her to hear it, to add to the mood.

Turning to face him, still swaying to some unheard music, she approached him again and made to sit on his lap. When his eyes finally made it up to hers, her smile was matched by his and she threw her arms around him. He held her and began caressing her soft skin; tracing fingertips down her arms and up her back.

"Maybe the bed can wait." He whispered. She tugged at his shirt and they both managed to slip it off. "You're screwed though because the pants can't come off like this." He added and gripped her at her hips, making sure she would not slip off his lap.

"That's fine, I'll just tease you some more." She whispered. Always the whispers, always what she knew he both loved and hated. She would crack him with but a word and he did love it.

"Alright," he said to her. "But hang on tight." She did so, wrapping her arms around his neck.

He managed to undo the button and zipper while feeling the little patch of hair above her pussy and it only made him moan more. With mild effort, he lifted his hips up lightly and her along with him. He tugged quickly at his pants and undergarments in that moment and slipped out of them.

"Whoa." She let out as she had been lifted slightly in the action and laughed at the moment.

She felt he was completely ready, feeling his cock against her stomach. Slipping a hand between them, she curled her fingers around the erect member and began rubbing it.

"You liked my little dance did you?" She smiled at him.

He nodded, "That and the fact that I've missed you like crazy this week. This is entirely your fault." He tried to be stern with her but he was in no position to offer punishment.

She gripped him tightly. "Oh really?" Slowly tugging on his cock, she added. "And whose idea was it to go off for the week?" She only got moans for answers.

She slipped off his lap finally and made to kneel before him on the floor, still gripping his erectness. When he saw her eyes were fixed to his, he wondered if he was actually in trouble. Her tugging hastened slightly and she added, "Have you any idea what I went thru while you were gone?" She began toying with the tip of his cock, flicking it lightly with her finger nails.

"I was alone too, you know." He exhaled thru pleasant moans.

Taking the whole member in both her hands, she tugged on it harder now and responded, "Yeah but you could do this on your own." He could not reply to this, though he didn't do as she suggested in her absence.

"Why," he exhaled, "would I when you're so damn good at it." He began tensing up and she was realizing that he would have his climax soon.

Flattered at his compliment, she bent forward and took the throbbing member in her mouth. He gasped loudly and let her take him. The warmth of her mouth and the feel of her hand stroking him had worked him well and she would not stop till he would have his pleasure.

Feeling his erectness pulsing and throbbing with each stroke, she lifted her head when it happened and his seed flew out of him, landing on his abdomen and legs with her continued stroking. She let him catch his breath while her finger nails teased his thighs.

"Come up here." he whispered to her and she climbed back onto the couch and in his arms.

"See what I mean?" he added. "You're so damn good at that." He ended and smiled; eyes closed and held her close to him.

After a few moments, she looked up at him. "What about me?" Her eyes begged for pleasure as well.

He laughed. "You know what they say about the twenty minute intermission right?"

She let out a small scream. "Oh you're hopeless." And she playfully slapped his chest.

"Besides," He managed to giggle. "Twenty minutes of pleasuring you and you'd collapse for sure." The thought of what he could do to her, remembering how she enjoyed his little ways he would satisfy her, she wouldn't last twenty minutes.

"No harm in trying." she told him and leaned back against the other side of the couch.

He took her inviting gesture and after wiping himself with his shirt, shifted to crawl up atop her and kissed her passionately. He began working his way down her body, kissing her neck lightly, and he whispered between kisses,

"You know, I can be called back in at any moment." and continued kissing his way towards her breasts.

"You're all mine tonight!" She told him, passing her hand thru his hair as he caressed her erect nipple. Biting it gently, he tugged on it with his teeth and let it go. She wanted to yell at the small sting of pain but his tongue on it only made her moan.

Holding himself up, he could not grab them with his hands so only his warm breath, tongue and lips would tease them. No matter, she thought, he could have them anyway he wished. She loved his affection for them.

Passing his tongue down thru her cleavage, he continued to her stomach and navel. Breathing lightly on it, watching her slight shivers, he tongued her navel and she giggled at the ticklish sensation. When he was down to resting on his legs, he raised himself to sit up and took her legs in his hands, spread them apart slowly and his eyes fell to her pussy.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Shift Work Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 152 milliseconds