• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Lotion and Lucy

Lotion and Lucy

When my wife first introduced me to her college friend Lucy, Lucy explained that many Koreans take an "American" name. I didn't and still don't know if this is true or not. Lucy was an odd woman. She was extremely talkative, barely 5 feet tall, pudgy in a lumpy sort of way, highly intelligent, and if the stories my wife told me could be believed, she was a total slut. She and Lucy had gone to the same college and apparently raised hell together. My wife Jen loved to tell me sordid stories from her past, usually while she was giving me a hand job. Some of those stories included Lucy.

Lucy had come and visited us a few times over the years and while she and my wife had a kinky history, we agreed never to bring Lucy into our lifestyle. Jen just didn't want to know Lucy in that way. It didn't bother me much. I liked Lucy but really wasn't attracted to her at all, which is why I'm all the more surprised I fucked her behind my wife's back. Quite literally.

It started fairly unintentional. Lucy was down from Michigan visiting us between internships. We'd spent the night at home, grilled out, and had a few drinks. At about ten o'clock I started getting tired of watching those two lushes pound away margaritas so I said my good nights and left them to their drunken snickering. I feel asleep right away like I always do and didn't stir till I felt my wife get into her side of the bed sometime later. I closed my eyes and went back to sleep for undetermined amount of time before I felt a weight on the bottom of the bed. I opened my bleary eyes and looked down to see my wife crawling on the bed. I laid there and sleepily and hoped she'd come to bed horny and wanted to fuck. I couldn't see much but she crept up a bit and started to pull down the covers. I felt her hands on my chest and my cock started to stiffen as her hands went to my underwear. She drunkenly fumbled with them before I had to help her pull them down. I folded my pillow in half and leaned back as her tiny hands started roughly pulling at my dick. Normally Jen wasn't this clumsy even when she was drunk. I almost said something but then I felt her hot mouth on the head of my cock and I decided all was forgiven. I raised one bent leg and settled back as her wet warm mouth worked it's way up and down on my rock hard cock. I dropped a hand to the back of her head and I noticed that her hair felt a little more coarse then usual. She quickly ducked away and started to suck on my balls with her left hand jerking my cock. Signing contently I glanced to my right and noticed a shape in the bed next to me. My first thought that it was one of our dogs that snuck in but I realized with a sudden horror that I could make out my wife's sleeping face not two feet from me. It took a second for my sleep and sex addle brain to figure out that it was Lucy down there with my balls in her mouth.

I sat up quickly in bed in shock when suddenly Lucy lunged forward and kissed me full on the lips with her wet mouth. I smelled the tequila and sour mix full force as her mouth opened up and her tongue attacked my lips. I firmly shoved her back on her chubby ass. "Are you fucking crazy?" I asked.

"Shhhhh. It's okay." Her words were slurred.

"Lucy get the hell out of here before Jen wakes up." I whispered at her angrily. She giggled a bit at this.

"She's drunk."

"Yes and so are you. Now get out of our room."

"Aww you know you liked me sucking your cock."

"Out now before I toss your drunk ass outside."

"Jen didn't tell me you were a faggot."

I didn't think. I swung my legs out of bed, grabbed her by the top of her pudgy arm and yanked her out of bed. Her feet could barely keep up with me as I shoved her ass down the hallway back to the guest room. We must have been quite a sight. An ugly, chubby, Asian woman getting accosted by a naked man with a rock hard, curved cock. I shoved her into her room and she half fell against the bed. Then I turned and started to head back to my room.

"Oww. You fucking asshole."

I whirled on her furiously and I could feel the heat rolling off my shoulders. There was a little more light in this room and I realized how pathetic she looked half hanging onto the bed, her short nightgown up around her chubby middle. Without knowing what I was doing I strode back into the room, and I'm ashamed to say I was pleased by the fact she shrank away from me, before I grabbed her and heaved her on the bed. The next thing I know I'm spreading apart her legs roughly and I buried my face in her hot crotch. I attacked it angrily and slurping, almost chewing it. Her hands reached down but I shoved them away and bent her legs at the knees. I held her like this and found her clit and tongued it for a few moments before sticking my whole tongue in her wide pussy. I tongue fucked her hard and I felt her coarse thick pubic hair crunch up against my nose.

She was starting to moan loudly and I climbed up and kissed her sloppily and rough. Our tongues greedily found each other and her hands went back to my cock until I leaned back and slapped them away. Her ugly little face looked confused for a second before I ripped her night gown and took one of her lumpy tits in my mouth. Her nipples were hard and long and I greedily alternated sucking and biting them. She flapped her legs open underneath me and I reached my right hand down and rubbed the outside of her lips before sticking my two middle fingers into her forcibly. She gasped at this and again I felt her hands on my head before I grabbed them with my free hand and pinned them up behind her head.

"No. You lay there!" I whispered at her hatefully. I kissed her roughly while I finger fucked her hard. I pulled my fingers out and rubbed them around her clit before putting three of them back into her.

"Your such a slut. You want to get fucked, then I'll fuck you. I'll fuck your gaped pussy." she started grunting and pushing her hips down against my hand.

"That feels so good, fuck me." she cried as I bent down and started sucking her misshapen tits again, then I stuck my pinkie finger into her hot slit. I pistoned my hand all the way up to my knuckles in her pussy. I've always been happy with my average length, slightly bent and thickish cock, but I knew Lucy was so stretched out it would feel like fucking a wet grocery bag. There was no way I was going to fill that and with a quick glance around the room I had an idea.

I pulled out my slick hand and climbed off of her. I walked over to the dresser where she had spread out all her things. I grabbed a plastic bottle of hair spray product that was about two and a half inches in diameter. I looked over at her and noticed her sit up a bit with what might have been concern on her face.

"What.."

"Shhh." I replied knocking over a few things before finding the lotion bottle I was looking for. I took a few long pumps of lotion then spread it liberally on my dick. Then I took a few more and spread it all over the base of the lotion bottle. I looked up at her and saw some realization in her eyes.

"Turn around and lay on the bed." She hesitated for a second before she swung her lumpy ass over the edge of the bed. Her short thick little legs were spread wide, and I took my lotioned hand and rubbed up and down her pussy.

"Pull your ass apart." I said and she reached back and spread her ass cheeks with her small dimpled hands. I saw her dark asshole against the paler flesh and I ringed it a few times with my middle finger. She put all her weight on the bed and moaned. With my free hand I took the lotioned up bottle of hairspray and pushed it into her pussy. It went in easily. She moaned a little about it and my other hand kept roughly fingering the outside of her asshole. I raised one leg and put my foot on the bed beside her hip and took my hand from her butt hole and used it to help glide my greased dick into her pussy. I felt the hair spray bottle try and come back out as my dick pushed against it, but I held it and my cock in place. With my cock on top of the bottle I began to fuck Lucy from behind.

"Oh shit. Oh God. That's it." She moaned as I pumped her roughly. It did feel good. Her hot pussy stretched tight on the top of my dick and the cool hard hair spray bottle on the bottom. I looked down and saw her asshole scrunched up against my cock and I let a long line of spit drop from my mouth into her ass crack. Reaching down with my free hand I grabbed the back of her black hair and pulled her head back.

"You like that you slut? You like creeping into my bedroom and sucking my cock with your best friend sleeping next to me?" I pounded her hard as I whispered fiercely into her ear.

"Yes. Give it to me. I feel so full right now." I responded with letting her head flop back down to the bed and grabbing her by the hips and fucking her like I was trying to kill her. Somewhere along the way the bottle of hair spray fell out, but I continued to pump away in her loose pussy until I felt ready to explode.

I grabbed my cock and pulled out. I leaned forward and pushed it's head against her asshole and squeezed tight before sending thick ropes of cum against it. I pumped it with my fist, breathlessly, and I felt her push back against my cock and fist. I kept jacking it and gasped as her greedy asshole almost swallowed the tip. The heat from my cum and her wide open pussy rubbed against the knuckles of my fist.

I backed away wobbly legged. Lucy stayed where she was on the bed, a gaped, wet mess. Spent, I leaned back against the dresser, unsure if I should say anything or just go back to bed. When she spoke it surprised me a bit.

"I didn't come yet." She said as she wiggled her ass at me. I stood there for a moment before resigning myself to turning around and finding the bottle of lotion again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Lotion and Lucy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 627 milliseconds