• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Journey Ch. 02

Journey Ch. 02

Consciousness slowly crept over her. The aches and pains wracking her body drove the clam blackness away. There wasn't a part of her body that didn't hurt. From the throbbing in her head, all the way down to her scraped and blistered toes. With awareness returning she kept her eyes closed and did her best to assess her surroundings.

She was lying on her stomach and the cushion or mattress under her cradled her aching body, trying to seduce her back to blissful sleep. She could tell that she was naked under a sheet or blanket but she could feel that parts of her body were wrapped. Someone had bandaged her wounds.

She could hear the clinking of dishes not far away. She could smell something cooking and coffee brewing. The smells made her realize how absolutely famished she was. Her stomach growled unbidden and she tried to sink deeper into the bedding hoping no one was close enough to hear.

"Breakfast will be ready shortly." said a familiar voice.

It took her a few moments to place it and her eyes snapped open as soon as she did. Sitting not three feet away was Joseph. He was dressed in his business attire as he was when she first met him. His legs were crossed, hands steepled before him, elbows resting on the arms of the chair, and a half smile splayed across his face.

"No need to get up yet. My girl will be bringing a tray shortly." he said still smiling.

She slowly sat up pulling the sheet up around her to cover her nakedness. She tried to reply but found her mouth so dry and swollen it felt like it was stuffed with cotton. All she managed was a croak and she quickly covered her mouth in embarrassment. He gestured to a glass of water sitting on a side table that she hadn't previously noticed.

She took a few sips, the cool water eased her throat and felt wonderful going down, "How did I get here?" she managed to say between drinks. She was very nervous and more than a little confused.

"Please don't be nervous," he replied as if reading her thoughts, "I found you in an abandoned building." His look became grave before continuing, "You were raped and beaten and left for dead. That was three days ago."

Tears came unbidden to her eyes and streamed down her face as she remembered the event and felt ashamed at how she had taken pleasure from it. Oh how far she had fallen.

"How did you find me?" she choked out.

"Well I have to confess, I didn't really find you per say because I never lost you."

She thought he may have been attempting humor to lighten the mood, but his face remained very serious.

"I've been keeping an eye on you for some time now and knew exactly where you were the whole time."

Her eyes widened in shock, "You knew where I was and what was happening to me and you did nothing to stop it?!" she asked incredulously. She felt anger rising inside her as the smile slowly crept back onto his face. Her face flushed, she stood and demanded angrily "Where are my clothes?! I'm leaving! NOW!"

The smile was still on his face but his eyes narrowed.

"Yes I knew and yes I did nothing. After seeing what happens to your attackers, I didn't want to be mistaken for one. Plus you didn't seem to want any help if truth be told."

The intensity of his gaze unnerved her and his words sent a cold chill down her spine. 'He knew! Oh God he KNEW!' Her legs grew weak as he spoke and she flopped back down on the side of the bed. The blood drained from her face and she felt faint. In all her years no one had known or ever found her out. Had she gotten so careless or sloppy? What did this mean? A cold determination rose in her and she acted without any further thought. She willed him out of existence...and nothing happened.

The look on his face never changed but he uncrossed his legs and leaned forward in his chair. If anything his gaze grew more intense. She knew then that she had made a terrible mistake.

"I said I didn't want to be mistaken for an attacker. I didn't say I was worried about sharing their fates. And that hurts. Don't do it again." he said calmly.

She sat there mouth agape, her world turned upside down in just a few brief moments. Before she could even begin to consider what to do next, a woman, more a girl really, entered the room bearing a silver tray laden with food. She couldn't have been more than 22. She wore a sheer white linen top with a matching skirt belted with a golden rope. She could see the girl was completely shaven. She had very little fat on her body and large nipples stood erect in the middle of large areolas.

Her dark brown hair was pulled back in a tight ponytail that sat on the top back of her head. Rolled steel bracelets adorned her wrists with a matching rolled steel necklace around her neck. The girl set the tray on the small table between her and Joseph. She set out plates, silverware, and napkins in front of each of them and poured them both coffee. Her eyes remained downcast the entire time looking at neither of them as she worked. When she finished the place settings she knelt beside Joseph's chair, ankles tucked under her shapely ass, hands folded in her lap, head bowed.

She realized that she was still sitting there with her mouth hanging wide open and the sheet bundled on the floor where it had fallen, leaving her breasts bared. Her stomach chose that time to growl again more incessantly. She quickly snatched up the sheet to cover herself as color rose in her cheeks.

"Please relax and eat something." Joseph said, "You've been out for days, no doubt hungry, and I'm sure confused. Eat now and ease your mind."

She managed to pull her eyes from the stunning girl at his feet and attempt to compose herself. Her mind was racing despite his reassurances. Who was this man that she had no effect on and what was his interest in her? As she tried to still her racing mind, Joseph filled his plate with food form the tray. She was able to calm herself enough to follow his lead and filled her plate as well. She was ravenous and as they ate he talked about mundane things like the weather, the quality of the fruit they ate, etc. The girl kneeled as his feet silent and unmoving the entire time they ate.

When they finished, the girl rose gracefully and cleared their plates and the table never saying a word. Having eaten and drunken her fill she felt a lot better and much more in control of herself.

"Who is the girl and who are YOU exactly?" she said interrupting something he was saying about his job.

He looked slightly annoyed as he replied, "The girl is my slave. She has been with me for many years and will be for many more to come. As for me, I'm probably the only person in the world that can help you. Like you, I'm an Eternal, an aspect, an avatar if you will. I've heard us named as many things in every culture around the world. You do not age; you cannot die or get sick. Your body can take more abuse than most and it heals more quickly."

She sat there in stunned silence. Never before had she met anyone like her and here sat this man admitting what he was to her and offering to help her. Tears streamed down her cheeks.

"I know this is a lot to absorb" he continued "but I need you to trust me if I'm going to help you."

"Help me? Help me how?" she whispered.

"The only way I know how Christina. You've seen the results of my training first hand with Naomi. Give me two weeks to show you what I can offer. Your control is slipping. I can help you reconcile and align what and who you are with what you need and crave."

It didn't take her long to consider all he said and what he offered. She had nowhere to go but an empty apartment. No one waiting for her. She wiped her tears and lowered her eyes.

"I'll stay." she said.

.........._______..........

She was given an outfit to wear similar to Naomi's. It covered her but managed to leave everything bare at the same time. She was embarrassed to be showing so much flesh at first but quickly became accustomed to it as it was only her, Naomi, and Joseph in the house. She also did not have the accompanying bracelets and collar. She learned that those were only given to slaves there were deemed worthy of wearing their Master's collar.

The first couple of days Naomi instructed her on the basics of what was expected of her. How she was to groom and keep herself, how to sit, how to speak, when it was appropriate to speak and when it was not. Each night after dinner Joseph would test her on what she had learned. He never chastised her or punished her mistakes. He would just stop her and silently correct her.

The rest of the week followed similarly. She shadowed Naomi in all her tasks learning as much as she could. Cooking, cleaning, washing, folding, her days were filled with mundane tasks that kept her mind from wondering. She only had time and energy to focus on the here and now. Her nights were spent reviewing what she had learned and talking to Joseph about her past, her current situation, her hopes and dreams, her plans for the future. When they spoke it was like a confessional but more so.

He knew her in ways no one else ever had. Talking to him was like talking to a friend, lover, and brother all wrapped in one. She found herself opening to him like she never had with anyone before. These talks were the only time that she was away from Naomi. It made their talks that much more special and intimate.

The rest of the week passed much the same until one night after dinner Naomi led her to a room in the house that she had never been in before. This room had always remained locked. Naomi produced a key from some hidden place, unlocked the door, and walked inside.

"Come on." Naomi said, "We have to prepare the room for Master."

She entered the room with as much curiosity as trepidation. As soon as she passed through the door she stopped, eyes going wide, mouth agape. The walls were covered in a deep red velvet, black furniture with padded red leather dominated the floor space. Metal rings hung from thick wooden beams across the ceiling. Naomi walked over to a wall and pressed. It opened to reveal an array of whips, canes, floggers, and paddles. She moved to another section of wall and opened it to reveal a small refrigerator/freezer, towels, and cleaners.

Naomi pulled out a small metal bucket and filled it with ice from the freezer.

"Grab a stack of towels would you? I imagine I looked a lot like you do now when I first saw this room." Naomi said smiling as she took the bucket of ice over to a sawhorse looking contraption.

She grabbed a stack of towels and followed her over to the device. It had padded leather rests on both sides and a padded top. Velcro straps hung limply in various spots. Naomi set the ice bucket and towels to one side and knelt on the other.

"What's this thing used for?" she asked quietly.

"You'll see. Come sit." Naomi said still smiling.

She stopped gawking and assumed her normal place on Naomi's right mirroring her posture.

Joseph entered the room a few moments later. He went directly to the rack of whips and canes and selected a leather flogger and a cane. He walked confidently over to the kneeling girls.

"Present." he said softly yet forcefully.

Naomi stood, stripped, and climbed onto the sawhorse. Christina had gotten used to walking around half naked and seeing Naomi the same way. Seeing her naked now and being strapped to the sawhorse by Joseph stirred something inside her. She could feel herself starting to get wet already. After strapping Naomi to the table Joseph stood in front of Christina.

"Watch and learn. Do not speak and do not touch yourself." he told her.

"Yes Ser." she replied.

He set the cane down and swung the flogger a couple of times.

"How many strikes will you be taking today slave?" he asked and struck Naomi's back.

"Ten plus any incurred by my charge Ser." Naomi replied.

Christina's heart sunk. She had become close to Naomi over the past week and here she was going to take punishment for her failures. Naomi turned slightly and looked into her eyes. That look combined with the slight smile on her face let her know that not only was it ok, but that she was looking forward to taking this for her. Christina returned her smile in thanks and support.

"How many times did you fail in your tasks this week?" he asked as he flogged her shapely ass.

"None Ser." she replied.

"As I expected my sweet." he said with a smile.

He continued to flog her back, ass, and thighs as he asked her questions about her daily routines, things she was learning, and her thoughts on Christina. Her entire backside took on a nice rosy color. Her breathing had become slightly deeper and she was letting out little gasps of pleasure with each stroke.

Christina was surprised as how wet she was getting from just watching the display. Joseph paused in his ministrations to swap the flogger for the cane. He took some time to check Naomi's arms and legs where they were strapped to the table, then checked her eyes and cheeks. He whispered something to her then resumed his previous position.

He rested the cane against her ass lining it up, pulled back and cracked the cane in the exact spot. Naomi's eyes flew open as she let out a sharp gasp. He paused only a few seconds, long enough to line up his next strike, and smacked her with the cane again. And again Naomi gasped then sucked air through gritted teeth.

The cane left deep red and purple welts across both cheeks of her ass. Each strike was accompanied by a gasp and a new welt. Over and over he struck her, leaving a trail of thinly spaced welts down her ass. Christina's eyes were wide with fascination the entire time as she kept a silent count.

Her skin was getting flush and she was sweating. She found herself gasping along with Naomi as each strike cut a across her flesh. She was getting wetter and wetter from the sheer brutality of it. She could almost feel each strike against her own skin as a remembered pain and it was exquisite.

By the time the count reached ten, they were crying out in unison and the stroke continued. Each strike that followed unleashed a mini-orgasm within her. At stroke fifteen, she and Naomi screamed together as they cam.

Christina knelt there in awe as Joseph took his time unstrapping Naomi. She had never experienced such pleasure without a finger being laid on her. Once Naomi was released Joseph spent time kneeling by her head stroking her head and whispering in her ear.

He soon retrieved the ice bucket on his way back to the foot of the sawhorse. He pulled out a couple of pieces and slowly rubbed them over her wounds. Naomi sucked air through her teeth at first contact but her entire body quickly relaxed as sweat, cum, and water mixed to drip down her inner thighs. She wasn't sure why, but Christina had the overwhelming urge to go over and lick her clean.

"Next week you will take your own punishment." he said interrupting her thoughts, "For the rest of the week you will have no sexual contact of any kind. With yourself or with anyone else."

"Yes Ser." she replied.

"Bring the towels." he told her as he helped Naomi from the table.

He led them to the main bedroom with an oversized king bed. Christina knelt by the bed while he took his time cleaning Naomi up.

"Get ready for bed and take the left side." he told her as he helped Naomi into the center of the big bed.

She quickly stripped and crawled into the bed next to Naomi. She lay on her side facing her. A look of utter contentment was on her face and Christina envied her. She wrapped her arms around her and pulled her close as Master curled up naked against Naomi's back. Nothing further was said. Nothing needed to be said. They all quickly fell asleep holding each other.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Journey Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 482 milliseconds