• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Non-Erotic
  • /
  • Adam and Eve: Serial Killers

Adam and Eve: Serial Killers

Hello, everybody. Tonight, I got a tale to share with you. You see, I have a problem and to solve it, well, I am forced to do things. The kind of things that law enforcement kind of frowns upon. I've always been that way. In the eyes of the world, I am just your average guy. I'm six-foot-one, slightly chubby but still alright, with dark brown skin and curly Black hair. My glasses kind of make me look nerdy. Mr. Ordinary Black Man. I attend Carleton University, where I study Criminology. I'm a church-going, friendly and all around nice guy. The name is Adam Vera by the way. The proud son of Haitian immigrants who moved to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, from the Caribbean nearly two decades ago. And I'm going to kill someone tonight.

I've been after that bozo for ages. His name is Lenny Forester, and he's an annoying Black guy I ran into on the bus three months ago. He was really rude to me and I don't tolerate that. I can't stand people with bad manners who act as though the world revolves around them. Of course, you can't dispatch people into the next world for being rude. Otherwise the world population would be drastically trimmed down, right? I looked into Lenny's life, and I liked what he found. There are some natural born bad apples out there and Lenny is that kind of person. He's dating a chubby white chick from Kosovo or someplace like that and they've been together for about six months. Since that day when he first crossed me on the bus leaving Barrhaven for Orleans, I've been aching to send Lenny to the next world. Tonight is the night. He likes to go jogging in his neighborhood at night. Not a very safe hobby since he lives in the somewhat shady east end of Ottawa. There have been shootings, stabbings and drug-related deaths in that area of the capital lately. Tonight, there's going to be one more.

Sitting in the park, hidden in darkness, I watched Lenny from my binoculars and waited until two in the morning, where for some reason he got the urge to go jogging. He left his little girlfriend in bed, and just went for a jog. Nothing wrong with jogging. I don't do much of it but I'm told it keeps people healthy. Hmmm. Tonight, it's going to shorten the lifespan of one Lenny Forester. I didn't need to follow him because I knew exactly where he was headed. He ran through the Vanier park and finally went to the Montreal Road area. Into the darkness he went. And he never made it out. When he was found three days later, his throat was cut and his wallet was gone. Another senseless murder in the east end of Ottawa. The local police looked into it, the Ottawa Sun and the Metro did a line or two on it, but that was about it. Nobody missed Lenny Forester. Well, maybe his girlfriend did, but since a lot of white chicks are only with Black men for sex, it's a safe bet to say that she'll find another piece of Black meat to hop on.

Yeah, I've dispatched quite a few bad elements. Before I got rid of Lenny Forester, I looked into his personal history. Born in the town of Kingston, Jamaica. Raised in the town of Toronto, Ontario. Colorful police record, to say the least. Assault and battery against female roommate. Arrest for threatening a police officer and additional charges for resisting arrest. Almost got charged with a hate crime for roughing up a gay man at a bar but even though the gay man ended up paralyzed as a result of the fight, charges were later dropped against Lenny Forester. Yeah, it's safe to say that Lenny Forester was no angel. Still, did he truly deserve what happened to him? That's NOT up for debate. Now, a lot of you bleeding hearts will mourn what happened to him. Don't. A lot of lousy people live in this world. They destroy lives. They destroy careers. They're bad news. And they feel absolutely no remorse for anything that they do. Such people are known as the sociopaths. Our good friend Lenny Forester was one of them. And now he's worm food. The world is better without him in it, trust me.

Yeah, I've met quite a few men like Lenny Forester, and a few women. Like a certain lady named Raquel Winston who swindled dozens of old couples out of their life's savings. One such couple was Gertrude and Joel Tremblay of Gatineau, Quebec. That nice old French Canadian couple wanted to retire to Miami, Florida, but after getting some bad financial advice from Raquel, they lost everything. Unable to cope, Joel killed himself, leaving behind his wife of thirty years, Gertrude, and their son Matthew along with their granddaughter Emily. Raquel's treachery destroyed an entire family. The patriarch of this beautiful family is gone forever. Anderson Pierre, a nice lawyer from Moncton City, New Brunswick, who occasionally practices in the province of Quebec came to Raquel's rescue, all pro bono, and saved her from the slammer. The Tremblay family cried foul, but Raquel got away with it. I guess when you're the kind of woman who's tall, blonde-haired and blue-eyed and have model-like good looks, men will let you get away with anything. Not in my court.

Three days after getting acquitted at trial, Raquel Winston took a trip to the City of Toronto, Ontario. She never came back. There was a lot of speculation in the media. Many people thought she left Canada and moved to the States. Others thought she was out there, swindling more people out of their money. I can safely tell you not to buy into any of these rumors. Raquel is now six feet under. Buried somewhere in the Toronto metropolitan area. Where she will never be found. Ah, I just love a job well done. Now, my hobby kind of forces me to isolate myself from the people who think they're closest to me. My parents, Arthur and Linda Vera, are always trying to fix me up with young ladies. I always decline. These days, they think I'm gay. The truth is that I have zero interest in sex. However, occasionally, I come across someone who sparks my interest.

That someone is Ottawa provincial police officer Eve Jenkins. A six-foot-tall, lean and athletic, beautiful honey-coloured young woman of Nigerian and Irish descent. The daughter of an Irish-Canadian policeman from Kingston, Ontario, who married a Nigerian immigrant. Officer Eve has been in the news lately. You see, she shot three men on the highway while she was off-duty. Just three white guys from small-town Canada. She was having car trouble and they stopped to help her. Then they tried to help themselves to her. She shot them. She claimed to have killed them to stop them from raping her. Another woman, who happened to be one of the dead guys girlfriend, stepped forward and claimed that Eve Jenkins was a cold-blooded murderer. The case has gripped the Canadian media. Throughout the trial, Eve Jenkins has endured all kinds of hell. She was suspended without pay from the Ontario Provincial Police. Rednecks from all over Canada wanted her head for killing three of their own.

Now, I wasn't sure what to think. The police have a habit of being trigger-happy. Usually these incidents involve a minority guy, usually Black or Hispanic, and a white policeman. I looked into officer Eve Jenkins record. She had a reputation for being ruthless and erratic. However, she was also a good cop. Citations for saving three people during a fire, while she was off-duty. She made the cover of the town newspaper for saving an elderly man who was drowning in Mooney's Bay last summer. Heroism and ruthlessness, along with a strong sense of justice and an inability to follow the rules. This sounds really familiar. When the trial ended and Eve Jenkins got a not guilty verdict, I was elated. When offered her old job back by the Ontario Provincial Police, she turned them down. Instead, she declared she wanted to go back to school to get her master's degree in Criminology. Her alma mater is Carleton University.

I was dying to meet ex-cop Eve Jenkins, and she caused quite a sensation when she returned to campus. A lot of students felt awkward about having a known killer on campus. When tried in the court of public opinion, you can never win. I finally met her in the school library. I claimed not to know anything about what she had gone through, since I recently spent a semester studying at Morehouse College in the City of Atlanta, Georgia. Eve and I bonded, though she was slow to warm up to me at first. I'm happy to say that we're dating. She's strong, beautiful and very sweet. However, when I look into her eyes, I can still see a glimmer of the cold killer she once was. And it warms my heart. I can't tell you how happy I am to be dating someone like me. Don't look at me like that. Killers need love too, you know? This gal could be the girl for me. My parents are thrilled that I have a girlfriend now but they're not exactly crazy about the fact that she's killed people, even though she was acquitted at trial. I don't care what they say. I'm glad to be with her. Birds of a feather and all that.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Non-Erotic
  • /
  • Adam and Eve: Serial Killers

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 151 milliseconds