• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Susan Ch. 04

Susan Ch. 04

London , England
Ms. Fellowes apartment
2 Hours latter

Her two charges sat on commodes that had been delivered a half an hour ago. Potties with a couple of sensors had been placed under them and as they dribbled their urine over them, the results were recorded, logged and then downloaded to a computer every five minutes. The women's ankles had been fitted with soft leather bands to which a couple of tiny rings were fitted and these were in use securing there ankles to the chair legs. A wide leather band had been passed over the stomachs to hold them over their potties, and there was a band for the neck and another across the brow to hold the head within the head rest. There arms remained free.

Virginia always felt a bit of pride when she looked down on the breast support; it was her own design and Simon himself had complemented her on it. When the subject was seated and strapped in, two half shells were swung in under the breasts and locked into place. The shells were available in different sizes and this allowed the breast to be held and supported and still retain a perfect shape; give access to the nipple and aureole, and allow 180 degree access for needles. It was usually enough.

A round computer screen hung from the side of the commode and had been placed in front of each face. It was a very special screen with four tiny gimballed cameras and lasers. Virginia stood behind Susan and her hands moved over the woman's scalp with an acupuncture needle. Touching the needle to the scalp and being in the right location bought an intense green to the computer screen. Virginia found the location of the last spot she needed and inserted the needle.

Slowly Virginia went over the hair and the now hidden needles and stated to braid the hair around each one and its associated wire to form the hair in to two pigtails. It was a very slow job and she allowed her mind to wander. She was twenty five, blond, five foot ten, 36 24 36 and there wasn't an ounce of spare fat on her body. She had been clever in school and had been attracted to the nursing profession on winning a study scholarship. The years had been long and the study hard. She had thought about giving it up at one stage but had been approached by Simon who had offered her some after hours work of a very lucrative nature. Confidential my dear he had said, never to be spoken about. £ 1000 for a few hours work, a hire car there and back; but the job was never ever to be spoken about, the job was simply to be forgotten about.

£ 1000! Well that hadn't been hard to agree to and after all wasn't everything confidential these days.

The first night had been an eye opener and had started when the driver had asked her to put a hood over her head to keep the destination secret. The car had stopped in an underground car park and a guard had escorted her to a lift that had whisked her down to a lower level where she was escorted to an ultra modern medical facility.

A doctor had greeted her and lead her in to a long room with ten beds and four occupants. The task was simple, each was to be given a bed bath, all hair was to be removed, an anal plug and catheter was to be inserted and a set of medical monitors were to be attached to each unconscious female body. It was simple and for a young lady with little or no moral values as there were no questions that she had wanted answered. Asking no questions had paid off, as she was given an extra £ 250 on the way out.

Easy, easy and just the way she liked it!

The braided pig tails continued to form under her skillful fingers, locking the needles in place over the woman's scalp. There was movement in the background as furniture went and other things came. No one would dare to disturb her. Susan's bottle was nearly empty so she changed it and checked that she was still dribbling urine over the sensor. All was well. She continued with the braid and her reflections.

She loved money and Simon had provided. After she had done a few special night jobs they had meet for lunch in a very good restaurant. It is really all about the utmost discretion and silence old girl, can you accept that he asked? No problem she said and so a very highly paid secret medical world had opened to her.

It hadn't really been to hard for her to put it together. White female slave trade, but so what, none of her business. After she received her RN ( registered nurse ) qualifications she had been flown to Bulgaria for some further some what advanced nurse training and then back to England and Simon.

Simon and she had worked together for some years now but she knew just as little now about him now as when she had first started. It was the way it was and it mattered not in the least to her. If the money kept coming she was happy.

She now worked only four months a year, earned £ 540,000 a year tax free and had the use of a lovely beach house on the island of St. Thomas overlooking the Caribbean.

The daughter Caroline had finished her bottle and was dry sucking now so she removed it. The young girl had been needled and braided earlier and was staring blankly at the computer screen. With her mother now ready it was time to get them hooked up. She moved behind the commode that Caroline was sitting on and picked up the first black box from the floor and hooked it on to the back rest and started to hook the cable jacks falling away from the end of the braids into the waiting jacks on the box. There were quite a few and when finished she powered it up and moved to the girls mother where she repeated the process. They were both ready now; it was time to begin, the code was entered and she pressed execute.

Virginia moved around the two chairs and pulled a hassock up and sat where she could see the eyes of her charges. The eyes started to reflect the different colors as the tiny lasers hit the pupils. As they moved slightly the cameras recorded it and the aiming point was tracked for the next perfect hit for the next firing pattern. There was a third computer on a table, this one facing her, she tapped some keys and bought young Caroline's program up.

There really wasn't much to see, just two columns of numbers that kept rapidly changing. She hit F10 and bought up Susan's screen. It was a swirling cloud of color but sometimes, just for a moment an image appeared, and was just as quickly gone.

F9 and it was back to the numbers, the column on the right being negative while the ones on the right were in the positive. The ones on the left rose towards zero the right hand column fell towards that same point. The eyes were dancing now as the lasers quickened and the pupils followed them. She flicked over programs and monitored the mother for a while. It was good. It had started and it was time for a break.

* * *

Virginia had bathed and washed and dried her hair and was wearing a bath robe that she hadn't bothered tying. She stood with a glass of wine and looked over the mother and daughter which she thought of now as her girls. The program had finished, the numbers had meet at zero and the columns had stopped moving, the lasers and tracking camera's were still while the screen was blank as were the two female faces. Most importantly they had both stopped dribbling.

"Susan, how are you feeling my dear?"

A little life entered the face and the eyes cleared some what. She giggled.

" I ..... I ...... feel strange nurse, thirsty . . ." she said with another little giggle and squeak.

" Okay, give your self a wipe and we'll get these straps off you so you can stand, eh?. What about you Caroline, how do you feel?" she asked and received another giggle as some life returned to the girl.

" . . . . good," she squeaked with a little laugh.

" How about the same as mummy, we'll get the straps off and get you standing."

She moved to the back of the chairs and started releasing the straps until they could stand free of there special chairs.

"Now I have a lovely belt for you both, so lets get them on shall we."

She got the belt harnessed around their waists and that gave the black boxes something to hang on. First one then the other were taken across to a walking machine and the speed set to a lite jog. She sat her self down so she could see them and allowed her mind to wander again.

No one ever told her anything but she was a very smart girl so had put her mind to work on what she knew and didn't know. The needles into the skull obviously monitored the electrical activity of the brain at the very least. Probably and more likely they could even control the brains activity.

The formula the girls sucked on each session changed quite often as delivery people were always putting new bottles in the fridge during the day. She had a feeling that the formula was quickly assimilated into the blood which was then carried to the brain. The girls dribbled into their potties during each session and there flow was over some sort of a sensor so this had something to do with the formula changes for their bottles.

Then there was the "goo" which she would use late in the day. That could only be nano tech. That was the frightening part bit as far as she was concerned. There was certainly drugs in the formula but just lately she was coming to the conclusion that it was full of nano as well. Her girls would be soon be experiencing huge changes in there bodys so one would assume that there were externally applied nanos which were in the "goo" as well as an internal acting nano that must come from the ever changing formula.

Sounds good she thought. So that bought her back to the needles and the light show. Mind control didn't really cut it. Mind altering she thought was not quite right either.

It seemed that bits of the mind were moved and blocked off, then reprogrammed and maybe even stuff was some how downloaded into the empty space that was no longer in use. Higher reasoning was the first to go and this was followed by logic. Speech centers were the next to be altered and this seemed to effect the process of bringing an idea from the mind too forming it into a spoken thought. Quite soon her girls were not only going to have a bubble butt, but a bubble brain to go with it.

Her phone chirped the emergency tone. She snatched it up and answered as it could only be Simon.

"Sorry old girl, you and the lady's, on the street in 30 minutes. You need to get out now! Move!"

* * * *

. . . . . to be continued.

* * *

My apologies reader, it has been so long. Total writers block on chapter 4. In chapter 5 we move in a different direction. Coming soon :)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Susan Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds