• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Journey in the Amazon

A Journey in the Amazon

123456...8

Disclaimer:

This is a purely fictional adult fantasy story meant for entertainment purposes only and does not reflect the views or opinions of the author. Any connection with real people and events is purely coincidence. (As well as being somewhat disturbing). There are sexual acts in the story which are very graphic and not meant for young readers please keep adult content from under-aged persons.

"Luckiest day of our lives"

The luckiest day of our lives happened when my beautiful new wife, Amanda, and I won the lottery from tickets that were given to us as a wedding present. After we had given some of the winnings to our faithful friends and loving families, we bought a nice ranch deep in the desert of Arizona, away from everyone and then furnished it with all the wealth and goodness we had grown up with. There was still a lot of money left over, so we took the rest of the winnings and invested it.

I figured my wife and I could live off the interest from the investments alone and never have to work meaningless jobs ever again. Even after all of that, there was still a lot of money left over. So Amanda and I tried to come up with something unique and challenging to do before we started our new lives together.

What we decided on would change our lives forever.

Beyond the jokes we made and after giving it a lot of thought along with more laughter and goofing around we suddenly became serious when we both absolutely agreed on the idea of going to the Amazon Jungle to live with one of the indigenous tribes for several years. We also swore to each other that the only way we were going to do it was to go all the way or not at all, in order to appreciate the hardships the tribal natives endured before we fully indulged ourselves in our new found wealth.

My wife and I met when were in school. She was a soccer player and I ran track. One day, while I was training for a race, a soccer ball rolled in to my running lane and I stopped to get it. Just as I was about to toss it off the track, this tall, beautiful girl came over and asked me for the ball. I took one look at her and fell hopelessly in love. Amanda said that I froze when she came up to me and thought it was funny, but when she looked in to my eyes, she knew I was the one for her. Her hair was long and almost a golden-brown, with subtle highlights that framed her face and much darker at the ends. Because she was quite tall, just a shy over six-foot, she had the longest legs of any girl at school, which was probably why she played soccer.

The sexiest part of Amanda's tall frame was of course her tight, well-rounded, heart-shaped ass. Not to say that her modest, but lusciously perky breasts weren't just as wonderful, but I'm a 'butt-man' so obviously they took a very close second place. Firm and round, her breasts were the size of grapefruits and you couldn't help but notice how they bounced when she jogged. However, when she was running at full speed, the only thing you would notice was a blur because the woman could move.

I, on the other hand, ran a lot of long-distance and cross-country, so I didn't have the speed that Amanda did. I'm right at six-foot three, around a hundred-ninety pounds with a toned and well-muscled core. Though she always inferred that I had the best butt of any guy she knew, I had to take her word for it.

Throughout high school, much to the chagrin of the other boys, she and I were totally inseparable. Amanda was the hottest girl I, or those other boys had ever seen and she had chosen me over them. The best part of being with her was that there were no 'ups and downs' in our relationship, only 'ups'. Oh, we had our disagreements, just like any other couple, but the fact that we talked about them instead of storming off in disgruntled anger, made us closer and able to come up with compromises that we both agreed on.

Everyone knew that one day we were going to get married. And sure enough, a year after she graduated, we tied the knot. Amanda was just a few months shy of her twentieth birthday and I had just turned twenty one. We had both come from fairly well-off families and neither of us ever had to want for anything. We had a grand wedding, with a beautiful church, lots of friends and family and the dress Amanda wore, was by far the most beautiful wedding dress on the most beautiful woman.

The lottery tickets were more of a incidental gift than any of the other more traditional and aesthetically pleasing ones that we were given during the reception, so it was a few days after the wedding that we found out we had actually won over one-hundred and sixty million dollars!!

Now we were considering the exciting idea of learning how to live without comfort and luxury. We both wanted to prove that not only could we live on our own, without falling to our wealth to support us, but that we could also survive without the comforts of modern life and at the same time show everyone how strong we really were.

In order to prepare for such an enormous change in our lives, we first took care of all the legal work at home to insure that all of our new investments were secure and that if anything happened to us on our great adventure, both our families would be well taken care of. Amanda's mom, Janice, was really the only one that honestly was excited for us, she gave us a lot of encouragement and support while everyone else, MY family included, thought we were nuts.

Since Janice was divorced from Amanda's dad and was supporting our plan, we asked her to move into our big new house and to take care of it while Amanda and I explored the jungles of South America.

We were both young and confident, but we were also very much in love, and the life we had been living didn't seem to fit our unique personalities. Even with all the wealth, we couldn't think of anything we wanted anymore. To put it simply, we were already bored with our current lives. Now, we were rich and very bored.

We weren't looking for some guided tour through a well-travelled jungle trail somewhere in South America; No, we wanted to become totally immersed in the life of one of the Amazonian tribes and we wanted it to be just us alone with them. The first thing we did was make a promise to follow whatever culture or custom the tribe we ended up choosing was, no matter what.

With some of the leftover money from our lottery winnings, we purchased all the minor equipment that we needed to get us to where we were going. Food that wouldn't go bad in the humid, jungle environment, some medical gear in case we got bit or injured and some clothing that was designed for the jungle that we would be living in for several years. Just the bare necessities that people not accustomed to the harsh jungle conditions needed until we became acclimatized and our bodies would be able to handle things better.

Thanks to my mother-in-law, Janice, she made us realize that Amanda and I could possibly be bringing germs and illnesses that the tribe had never come in contact with, so we made sure we got all of our shots and brought lots of antibiotics and stuff with us, just in case. It was outside of our envisioned plan of being totally independent of our modern world lives, but it would be our responsibility if the natives got sick and died from contact with us.

After that had been taken care of, we trained hard and got our bodies in the best physical condition either of us had ever been in.

My wife and I then started our research using the internet at first then headed to the libraries and bookstores. We were extremely excited with the idea of going away to some remote part of the world for a few years and wanted to make sure that it was going to be the most epic journey of our lives.

Once Amanda and I thought we'd done enough background research, we read books on Brazil, Bolivia and Peru to learn more about the various indigenous tribes in those regions and tried to learn at least some of the basics of the varied languages and cultures that existed. We honestly had no idea there were so many of those tribes and how many of them still had only limited to no contact with the modern world.

After all of the learning, the weeks of research and many long hours of studying the geography of several areas, Amanda and I found the tribe that we could discover things about that had never been documented before. Essentially, we were going to be living our lives as amateur anthropologists, so we wanted to live like them in every way.

Each tribe we researched had their own laws and Indigenous Territories that they lived in, which are much like Native American Indian Reservations, and had their own laws that governed them, outside the laws of the country in which they resided.

Through all of the research we'd done, Amanda and I finally selected a practically undocumented tribe called the Attanawa, which were deep in the southwestern jungles of Brazil that bordered close to Peru. The tribe had almost no contact with the 'outside' world we lived in and any information we'd found on them was sketchy at best. Only one other tribe, called the Akashi, even knew where the Attanawan tribe was located.

We also found out that the Attanawan's spoke a particular and hard to understand mixed dialect of Akashi and another tribe called the Nautita. All the research we had found on the Nautita, which wasn't much at all, said that tribe had been more like a neo-narcissistic autocracy with a godlike chieftain, but it had apparently disappeared or had been absorbed into many neighboring tribes four or five decades ago.

It took us about four months alone; just to come up with the possible basics of the Attanawan language before we felt ready to finally go find the tribe we hoped would allow us to stay with them for a few years.

Over all, it took us just over a year of planning, research, physical training and gathering of all the gear we were going to take with us before it finally came time to leave on our Amazon adventure.

Part 2

Our journey began when we arrived in Sau Paulo, Brazil. The arrangements we made were already in place and ready to go the moment we landed. We stayed in a motel the first night, to recuperate from the long flight, and the next day we met with a member of the Brazilian Forestry Service, who would take us westward through the Guyana Shield Region, the largest rainforest reserve in the country, and into the Amazon basin where he had already made contact with a native guide that would take us even further west and outside the boundary of the reserve.

It took my wife and me close to a month of hard travel through the jungle before we finally came upon a small river of the Juruá tributary off of the main Amazon River, deep in a semi-mountainous region near the borders of Brazil and Peru.

We were very thankful to the forest ranger for securing an Akashi guide to bring us through the vast reserve and to the river. Not many travelers, especially white people, went beyond the reserve. Once we got to the river, the guide told us that he was pretty sure that the lands on the other side of the small river belonged to the Attanawa, but that was all he knew of where the elusive tribe was. Other than seeing an Attanawan on the other side of the river a time or two, he didn't know of anyone who ventured across the river, or had seen any Attanawan's on this side, so he couldn't tell us much about them.

When we thanked him, the guide looked first at me and then at Amanda and shook his head. "I think you white people are crazy for going there. Very crazy." He mumbled in Akashi, whilst his gaze went from me, to my wife and then rested on the other side of the small river. I followed his gaze to the other side of the river, admiring the tall trees and the rocky shoreline but before I could turn around and ask him what he had meant by what he said, he had already disappeared back into the thick jungle.

I looked over to Amanda. "Where'd he go?" I asked her.

She looked around and shrugged back at me. "I didn't even see him go. I have no idea." She gave another shrug "Ooooh Spooky." She said sarcastically.

The guide left the backpack he had been carrying for us, and Amanda and I took it and dropped the rest of our gear near a group of trees by the edge of the tree line and the rocky shoreline.

Excited about finally being here, my wife and I quickly made our camp under the small copse of trees and enjoyed the blissful quiet of the cool jungle afternoon. While we were traveling through the Akashi lands we noticed that the air there was thicker, warmer and more humid. By comparison, here by the little river, we were at a higher elevation and the air wasn't as dense and much cooler.

Because of the cooler and dryer temperature, we weren't assaulted by as many insects and the jungle sounds around us were quiet, almost serene. The water in the little river was crystal clear, refreshingly cool and not very deep. Snow melt from the mountains in the far distance was more than likely the source of the river's rushing water. The bottom of the river was covered with smooth rounded rocks and not like the muddy, murky streams and rivers we'd come across earlier in the denser parts of the jungle.

Amanda walked along the shore of the little river to admire the pristine water flowing in it. She was fascinated by all the different things we had come across on our journey and always had to stop and investigate something that interested her, which was also most of the reason it had taken so long to get here.

Suddenly, she slipped and fell into the little river with a splash. Before I could react to it, Amanda quickly stood up, dripping wet. "I'm okay! I'm okay!" She said reassuringly.

"Shit! This fucking water's cold!" She gasped.

As soon as I saw that she hadn't hurt herself I started to laugh out loud.

Amanda looked up and saw me laughing, "Oh? You think that's funny, huh?"

I smiled mischievously. "Oh yeah, As a matter of fact I do." I chuckled wholeheartedly. "Whatcha gonna do about it?" I said our customary challenge.

She just grinned, stretched her sexy long legs and stood there staring at me with a sultry look. "I guess I'll just have to get out of these wet clothes." She answered alluringly.

The look she gave me was very sensuous and lusty. It meant that my wife was very horny and she wanted to fuck right now and she wanted to fuck hard!

I didn't make a single move, but raised my eyebrows in anticipation, giving her my signature roguish grin indicating that I knew exactly what she wanted.

Amanda stretched her arms above her head and began to slowly remove the blouse she was wearing, which also happened to be one of my short-sleeved, button-up shirts. She began undoing each button slowly and relaxing her stance as she stood in the crystal clear waters as it lapped gently just above her ankles.

No matter how many times I've watched my beautiful wife take her clothes off, she mesmerized me with each sexy motion and each agonizingly slow move she made. I had learned that the anticipation of having sex with her was just as great as the actual act itself, so I was determined to keep myself under control, or at least make an attempt to. No matter what the result was, Amanda and I always made it worth every agonizing minute in the end.

Slowly, she pulled the shirt down to her knees, letting the fabric of the wet shirt press against her already hard nipples. The building pressure in my pants was my hardening cock pressing against the zipper of my shorts. I unzipped them to allow the pleasure of watching Amanda strip, increase my arousal. The experience I had learned with watching my wife strip, kept me from ripping my clothes off, running over to her and fucking her brains out.

Amanda slowly pulled the shirt lower, which only barely covering her lower region. Then she slid her hands underneath the bottom edges of the shirt and began to undo her tight, water soaked khaki shorts. She bent her knees and lowered her body down so she could step out of the shorts and keep the wet shirt covering her nude body. Then she bundled up the shorts and her panties and tossed them onto the shore right next to her discarded backpack.

From where I sat, I could see the gleam of lust in her eyes as she looked me up and down with heady desire. Then, moving her hands up her body very slowly, she began to open the wet shirt, caressing her sexy body while revealing her luscious naked breasts to me.

At that moment, I fantasized that a gorgeous goddess had fallen from the sky and landed in the little river, just for me, but then again, I always thought of my wife as my own, personal sexy goddess. Tall, trim and well-toned, Amanda had the most perfect body of any woman I knew, with strong long legs that she could easily wrap around my waist and hold me in place, completely under her control.

Since our arrival in the Amazon, my wife and I had each developed a smooth, full bodied tan. While we travelled, I would work hard in a few of the villages we came to and both of us spent many hours outdoors. During the times we got to be alone, we'd find some secluded part of the forest somewhere or a quiet little waterfall and lay out in the sun, naked without a care in the world. We took advantage of those times and had many hours of deliciously uninterrupted sex. I could eat her pussy for hours, tasting the delicious cream while making her come again and over again.

After I had made her almost completely breathless from having so many orgasms, I would lay back and enjoy the feel of her warm mouth she wrapped it around my manhood, licking and sucking on it until I was ready to explode. Then I would gently pull my cock out of her mouth, lean her back and shoot my thick cream all over her sexy body.

Not to mention the times I drove into her like a sex hungry beast, fucking her until I cried out and pumped my entire load of thick cum into her pussy and both of us would collapse in a heap of blissful satisfaction.

But at that moment, Amanda stood, completely naked in the cool, crystal clear water with her hip cocked outward and her hands resting along her sides. Slowly, she lowered herself down into the river and leaned back, letting the cool clear water gently glide over her nude sexy body.

I looked her body over with pure lust, my eyes, hungrily going up and down, devouring every inch of her sexy body from her long smooth legs up to her bare tight pussy over her taut, trim stomach to her gently heaving chest where my eyes stopped, watching with complete lust as her luscious breasts rose and fell as her breathing became a little more rapid with the anticipation of what was to come.

I stood and began to slowly remove my own clothing, hoping I could last long enough to torture her as she had me, but that didn't happen.

"God! Don't take your damn time, David... Hurry the fuck up!" She said in a demanding voice. "Please. I can't wait to feel you inside me."

I was about to force myself to make her wait, but the anticipation of fucking her was killing me. So I quickly stripped out of my clothes and rushed over to her, lifted her up from the cool rushing water and held her in my arms tightly. My strong hands gripped her firm gorgeous ass possessively while I mumbled about how much I was going to enjoy fucking her.

Amanda pushed against my chest, sliding her wet body down and pressing her tight, sex hungry pussy against my raging manhood. She turned her head and pointed toward a large boulder, just on the edge of the river. "There! Do me over there! Get me on that rock and fuck me to death, damn it!" She gasped with an almost feral need.

She wrapped her sex long legs around me and I strode purposefully with Amanda gasping in my ear, nibbling at my neck and panting heavily, over to the big boulder so I could fuck her like there was no tomorrow.

123456...8
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Journey in the Amazon

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 48 milliseconds