• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Somali Femdom with Strapons

Somali Femdom with Strapons

Mohammed Mokhtar grimaced as Fatuma Suleiman pushed the strap-on dildo into his asshole. The tall and slender Somali stud stroked his big ebony cock as his friend buggered him with her strap-on dildo. At last, Ahmed was right where he always wanted to be. Submitting to a dominant Black Muslim woman's strap-on dildo. The secret desire of many Black Muslim men, though they were absolutely loath to admit it to anyone, including themselves. Hailing from the town of Mogadishu, capital of Somalia, Ahmed had been living in the town of Ottawa, Ontario, for the past six years. He experienced a brand new world in the Canadian capital, and discovered both his sexuality and his penchant for kink, especially female domination. Finding a Somali woman who was into it proved to be tough, until he met Fatuma Suleiman.

Fatuma Suleiman smirked as she pushed the strap-on dildo up Mohammed Mokhtar's asshole. When she first met him, she knew he was different. Mohammed looked and acted like a regular Somali guy, but she could see right through that. He barely went to his classes at Algonquin College, and he smoked his weed worse than the American rapper Snoop Dogg. Oh, and he was always on the internet whenever Fatuma dropped by to visit his older sister Farah. Yeah, Mohammed was a pervert. The stuff she found on his computer amazed her. The dude liked to watch porn, which wasn't surprising since basically every male, Christian or Muslim, had a porn addiction these days. Muslim men were quite vocal in their opposition to porn and other western vices but they liked alcohol, drugs and strippers worse than most western men. Muslim women knew this, but maintained tactful silence on this matter out of embarrassment for their men's weakness.

Fatuma wasn't surprised to discover porn sites among the websites that Mohammed visited. She would have been surprised if he only went to Google, Facebook and Twitter. His taste in porn surprised her. She thought he liked to watch movies featuring Black guys with big dicks banging the hell out of White women. Black men the world over consumed interracial porn movies like their lives depended on it and Somali men were definitely no exception. Must be something in the water or something, turning perfectly normal Black men into white woman cravers and chasers. What Fatuma found on Mohammed's computer amazed her. The dude was definitely not what she expected. She found sites featuring Black guys and Hispanic guys fucking women and fucking each other. Yeah, interracial porn with a bisexual twist. In one site, a big Black guy fucked a Hispanic chick while a guy who looked Arab or Persian got behind him and fucked him. Wow. Fatuma knew there was twisted porn out there but this was radical. Black folks and Hispanics were a lot more conservative than White people, as were Persians and Arabs. So Fatuma was surprised to find actors from these backgrounds starring in porno movies. The money must be good. Damn. Wow.

When Fatuma confronted Mohammed about his porn addiction, the tall Somali dude got mad but she wasn't afraid to get in his face and tell him that his shit did stink. Somali men were the most hypocritical guys on the planet, next to Arab men. They love to go out and drink, smoke weed and sleep with random sluts. Yet they denied the women of their communities the right to do the same thing. Somali men who went to the clubs to drink and chase white sluts got mad when they saw Somali women doing the same thing. For this reason, a lot of Somali women living in the Ottawa metropolitan area simply didn't bother with Somali men. Hypocrisy and dishonesty in men are a definite turn-off for most women regardless of race or religion. Fatuma got in Mohammed's face and called him a freak, and she even questioned his masculinity. Amazingly, Mohammed caved in instead of getting riled up. She laughed as he begged her not to reveal to anyone the contents of his computer. Like most Somali men living in the province of Ontario, Mohammed liked to cultivate a macho image around his guy friends. Couldn't chance anyone finding out he was into some freaky and definitely questionable shit.

Fatuma's eyes lit up when Mohammed pleaded with her to keep his secret. She agreed, but told him that from now on, he was her little bitch. Blackmail was definitely a fun thing to do. Mohammed's dirty little secret was safe, or so he thought. Whenever Fatuma ran into him at Algonquin College, she was extra mean to him. And there was absolutely nothing he could do about it. If his male friends found out he watched gay and bisexual porn, he'd be done. Black folks the world over are known to be unfriendly toward homosexuality. Among all people of African descent, both Christian and Muslim, homosexuality was considered taboo. Both Black Muslims and Black Christians persecuted gays and lesbians in their communities. Living in Canada had done nothing to deter various Somalis from causing harm to the gays and lesbians in their communities and families. Mohammed Mokhtar was right to fear for his life.

Fatuma had a cruel streak the length of the Rideau Canal and she wasn't above pushing Mohammed to the limit. At school, she made him do menial tasks like fetching her lunch and helping her with her homework. Even though Mohammed skipped class at Algonquin College a lot, he was quite bright when it came to the actual work, he just lacked motivation. Well, Fatuma kept pushing him and controlling him and he caved in to her demands. Time after time. One day, she summoned him to her place and he was immediately suspicious. She promised him she'd fuck his brains out because she had some womanly needs. Like the foolish male that he was, Mohammed showed up at her spot, condoms in hand. He expected her to fuck him. Well, for once, Fatuma kept her promise. She did fuck him, just not the way he thought it was going to happen.

Mohammed howled as Fatuma plunged the dildo so far up his ass, his ancestors buried deep in the desert around Somaliland must have felt it. Fatuma laughed and smacked Mohammed's ass as she sodomized him with the dildo. Every thrust of her dildo into his ass was an act of vengeance and domination. Muslim men the world over continued to dominate women and treat them like shit, all in the name of their religion. Well, isn't it about time a Muslim woman fought back? Fatuma certainly thought so. That's why she flipped Mohammed on his back so she could look into his eyes while sodomizing him and robbing him of his manhood and dignity. She spat on him, smacked his face, wrote slurs all over him with her lipstick, and finally spat in his gaping asshole after pulling her dildo out of him. Mohammed lay there, stunned.

Fatuma stood over him, victorious at last. Finally, a Black Muslim woman from Somalia stood up to a Somali guy and showed him that women weren't the weaker sex. Women and men were truly equal, they just had different strengths. Too bad it takes a strap-on dildo up the ass and some brutal female domination to show a Somali man the truth about gender relations. Fatuma stroked her dildo and took snapshots of Mohammed with her Blackberry. Imagine her surprise when he got on his knees and thanked her, gently kissing her feet. He looked at her with tears in his eyes, and thanked her for showing him the light. Fatuma smiled at her slave and placed a collar around his neck. The Somali male slut now belonged to the Somali dominatrix. Forever.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Somali Femdom with Strapons

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds