• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Teacher Is Mistaken Ch. 04

Teacher Is Mistaken Ch. 04

12

Chapter 04

Embarrassed in School

Hollie walked down the corridor thinking about the next class. By the drinks machine, where she had first bumped into Roger, was a knot of students. They parted to let her get to the machine. Before she could open her purse he loomed before her. He was standing there, tall and handsome as when she first met him.

Her heart fluttered. He hadn't seen her. Roger and a girl were conversing. She was fluttering her eyelashes at him, primping her hair and smiling up at him. The damn girl was unashamedly flirting with her lover!

As a teacher there was nothing she could say or do. Hollie wanted to pull the girls hair, scratch her face with sharp fingernails, and slap the silly grin from the young face. Instead she stood there ineffectively clenching her fists, open mouthed with nothing to say.

"You all right Miss Turner?" the girl asked.

"Eh? Err, yes, something I ate," Hollie mumbled. She felt her face flush red, knowing it was spreading down her neck and over her breasts.

"Here, let me help you. I'll take you to the first aid room," Roger butted in.

When the hand gripped her arm it felt like an electric shock. She shivered and sweated as though suffering from a hangover. She desperately needed to pull away from him and escape them all.

"He's such a nice guy, always willing to help. So handsome too," the girl gushed.

Hollie dropped her bag on the bitch's foot.

Roger scooped the bag up and led her away, in a repeat of Friday's encounter.

"I'll see you later then?" the girl asked, as he walked Hollie away.

Hollie couldn't speak. She was breathing hard from the embarrassment of being manhandled before a crowd of students. A few doors down the corridor she was blindly led into an antiseptic smelling room.

Roger pulled her to him, holding onto her shoulders. "Are you alright, you look as though you've seen a ghost, you're really pale," he said, overflowing with concern.

"Yes, I'm OK, just need to get my breath back," she said.

"There was no need to drop your bag on Judy's foot," he laughed.

"Did I? Where are we?" Hollie asked, only then looking around her.

"It's the first aid room. Don't worry the nurse is over at the football ground. She likes to watch the guys work out and won't be back for another hour or two," he smiled at her.

The big handsome man had a hold of her shoulders, looking concerned for her. She was melting away to nothing, together with all the good intentions of resisting him. He leaned into kiss her and she opened her mouth, without the excuse of preparing to tell him off. This time she just let him take her with his tongue and couldn't help responding.

Would this be her lot in life? Being a pathetic figure watching the football team work out, like the nurse.

"Stop, please," Hollie stuttered, while he groped her. "We are in school, not here, please," she croaked from a dry throat.

Roger realised how much power he had over her, even in school. It would have to be kept a strict secret, otherwise all would be lost.

"You look wonderful. In your business suit you look impressive," he told her.

Hollie fussed with her hair, trying not to respond to his compliments. A bed came into focus and with it an image of them using it. What they could do on that in an hour couldn't be contemplated. Pupils were walking past, inches from them. She jumped when a fellow teacher shouted at someone, from right outside the door.

Excitement from the danger of discover, had her shaking.

"Did you bring that girl in here?" she asked, immediately regretting the question.

"No! Not her," he teased.

Hollie took the bait. "Who then, how many have you taken on that bed?" she viscously whispered. The question and tone of voice horrified her. She was being ridiculous, and the look he gave her reflected it right back at her. She had to regain some control!

"You had better leave before me. I don't want us to be seen together," she hissed at him. Not meaning to be angry, nevertheless it came out that way. With his hand on the door, she stopped him. "It's best we don't see each other again," Hollie firmly stated.

With eyes wide she watched him go, and heard the door loudly closed. She leant against the edge of the bed, feeling weak enough to collapse.

Hollie missed lunch and only just managed to get through the afternoon. She hung around not wanting to go home. He was sure to be there and a confrontation had to be avoided, knowing she wasn't up to it. A motel was considered and rejected as being too melodramatic. The support of a friend was badly needed, but here in the city there was no one.

Calling a handy man might work. When he called round it wouldn't be possible for Roger to weave his magic over her, while someone was there. It would give her a chance to rebuff his advances. Was there something she could break as an excuse to make a call out?

Hollie drove to a local library and walked in feeling stupid. It might do to delay going home, and with a bit of luck, she might pick up a man. A fellow teacher had been rejected as that would raise awkward questions.

The dowdy little man on the desk would be of little help against Roger. After half an hour, nervously searching the shelves it was time to give in. She drove slowly, knowing it was ridiculous being driven out of her apartment by a young boy. Except he wasn't, he was a young handsome man who rattled her cage, until she became helpless with animal lust.

A halt sign stopped her opposite a bar. There were real men in there. As soon as she walked in the mistake was obvious. The place went quiet as she stepped up to the bar. Early evening drinkers stared at her. A couple of men playing pool looked at least halfway suitable. All she needed was someone to take her home, where she could make a coffee. Once Roger had called and left, she could send them on their way.

"Hi, can I buy you a drink?" someone asked. His voice sounded strong and manly and he looked the part. He didn't have any obvious tattoos, which was something she abhorred.

"I just stepped in for a cool soft drink," she smiled. It all went down hill from there. The crass remarks and body language was hardly likely to win over a deaf mute. Yes she was an attractive woman and maybe even sexy. Yes she was a dressed like a stylish business woman, but she wasn't looking for a bit of rough play, especially not with him.

The colder her look the more he tried to impress with awkward chat. What did she expect to find in a bar, Mister Right?

"Thanks for the chat and the drink, I've got to go," Hollie firmly stated. Hearing his friends put him down for losing out, gave her a little confidence. She slowly drove to the apartment, hoping Roger had given up waiting and gone home.

The apartment felt empty without him. She busied herself with the usual chores. The door bell rang. He heart raced from knowing it would be him. Walking toward the door her pace slowed, as she told herself not to be stupid.

Opening it she took a deep breath. Not standing aside to let him in was meant to say he wasn't welcome.

"Do you want to discuss your lewd behaviour out here?" Roger asked.

"No, come in," she quietly responded. It was all the excuse she needed to let him in. Knowing full well she had caved in to a craving for his attention didn't help her confidence.

"I told you this afternoon, we just cannot do this any more," she lamely stated. "No! Go and sit down. I don't want you anywhere near me!" Hollie resolutely stated. It wasn't an overreaction, it was necessary to keep him at arms length.

"You won't want anyone to know what we did," he began.

She had to counter this threat. It was a relief to have something to fight against. She could do this!

"No one will believe you. You'll be treated like a naughty school boy with a teacher fantasy then expelled." She crossly told him.

"Not if I describe your apartment and that piercing between your legs. I'll hand over your dress with the panties," he warned her. His sullenness was turning to anger.

"I'm sorry Roger. I didn't mean it to happen. I didn't mean to hurt you, but I have. Please, just keep it as a nice memory of a mad fling. Don't spoil the wonderful time we had together, please. You know this must stop," she firmly told him.

She took his hands in hers meaning to win him over and calm him down. He grabbed her wrists and pulled her down. He kissed her madly while she struggled to get free. His lips pressed against hers and she opened her mouth.

It was starting all over again and she couldn't stop it! She let him remove her blouse and skirt. His hands caressed her body, while his lips devoured her.

The madness overtook her and she couldn't regain a shred of sanity, however much she tried. She was soon naked and riding him as much as he rode her. Like one body they writhed together, falling from the sofa in a tangle of limbs. She hadn't lost him from inside as they fell, with her legs were wrapped tightly around him.

Despite her grip his powerful thighs humped her until she had an animal like orgasm. Shouting out to mark the moment, she began to cry on feeling him spurt cum deeply into her compliant body. She needed him so badly it hurt. She was his girl. She was his yielding slut. Whatever he wanted her to be, she was his.

***

In class Hollie looked around nervously, attempting to detect the slightest sign they knew what had been going on. Their teacher was a students willing slut, and she felt it showed. Though dressed in a staid business suit, it lost the authoritative effect it used to have. At least for her it had.

The class gave out the inevitable groans to assignments, otherwise boredom was the only emotion displayed. The class was the same, behaving well as usual. Still she couldn't relax, after that disreputable evening, and every other moment with him, hanging over her.

Striding into history was at last an escape from guilty thoughts. Free time to polish an essay before it had to be submitted, pleased them. It confirmed she was a firm but fair teacher. They buckled down to work, or to day dream and doodle on blank pieces of paper.

What had shaken her so much was that Roger was sitting in her classroom. He had been excused history while on a special assignment. For the two weeks since she joined the school, he had been elsewhere.

On the register his name jumped out at her, how had she missed that! For a whole week they had been playing around, and all that time he was her damn student! It all seemed so much worse.

Roger stared at her. He had fucked her every day for a week and wanted to shout it out for everyone to know. Damn! He had fucked the teacher! She was sitting there looking real nervous. She was afraid he would tell someone, maybe even brag to his friends about her.

He had promised not to say a word to anyone. He had promised not to say or do anything in school. Of course he didn't want to betray their secret, even though it was so difficult to behave natural around her. All he wanted to do was grab hold of her. He would control the urge, as the rewards would be so good.

He tried to concentrate on a British king, Charles the first, being decapitated. The only head he could think of was his. The image of his teacher sucking on it was awesome. He looked around the class, wondering what they would say if they found out. A big grin crossed his face and he winked at Hollie. She grimaced back.

From that moment he decided to confront her in class. It was breaking the rules, but he wanted to dictate them here as well. His cock was demanding it.

Holding up his hand he felt nervous. It seemed so different here in class. In his bedroom and her apartment they shared a relationship, sex! Here, it was an entirely different relationship.

He suddenly realised what that meant. In class he felt her authority as the teacher. He had quickly learnt that out of the classroom he had a sexual power over her. Could he extend that power to here in school? This was the time to try out the idea.

"Can you help me with this Miss Turner? I've missed a couple of classes," he added. No one looked up as they were either absorbed in the assignment or far away with their own thoughts.

In trepidation Hollie walked to the back of the class. The last thing she wanted was for him to start making sly comments about their relationship. Determined to retain the teacher student relationship, she was prepared to go heavy on him.

Hollie bent over his work to read the paragraph he pointed to.

At the back of the class no one could see what he was up to, so he tried to lift the back of her skirt with a ruler. He awkwardly swiped her bottom with it.

She suppressed a yelp. "Sorry, Sir," she whispered.

Hollie felt a wave of arousal engulf her. She was being spanked in class! By one of her students! It was only one quiet strike upon her panty clad ass, but it was enough. The memory of being over his knee, being spanked like a naughty girl, robbed her of all authority.

Roger wondered why his teacher had apologised, as this was way out of line. Surprised at the reaction, he decided to press his luck.

With her standing close, leaning over the course work, his hand drifted up between her thighs, hardly touching. When nothing was said, he gripped her inner thigh.

Hollie trembled from feeling her bottom thwacked. It was so wrong and so very dangerous in class. Instead of walking away she looked around to see if anyone had seen it, or heard her reaction. She thought it was her imagination when feeling a tickling sensation on her thighs. It was no mistake he had his hand up her skirt!

Being used to his fondling of her body, she had hardly noticed the furtive stroke of a thigh. Before he could do anything she straightened up, only to trap his hand between her thighs. She looked down at him with a look of astonishment. This was against their rules! She tried to bring herself together, trying to think of something to say. The last thing she needed was for the other students to find out.

He looked up, expecting her to complain. Not a word was said. Instead she just stood there, red with embarrassment.

"This is wrong," she quietly said. She pointed at the paragraph, while looking at him with a pleading expression. She couldn't escape while clamping his hand between her thighs. She tried to pull away then bowed her legs, opening up to let his hand go. Instead, he pushed his hand up to her crotch. She sucked in a deep breath, at the same time squeezing her legs tightly together.

Roger looked around the class, pleased that no one was aware of what he was doing to their teacher. His hand was now firmly clamped up against the damp crotch of her panties. The palm of his hand held her bottom, with his fingers pressing against her sex. The feeling of having a teacher in the palm of his hand was exhilarating!

When he wiggled his fingers she rose on tiptoe with her voice rising in pitch as an accompaniment. She was trying hard to concentrate on the essay. Obviously no one was listening to what was being said.

He scanned the class making sure they weren't being watched. They weren't bothered in the slightest, not noticing her comments about his work wandering off the subject.

He tried it again. She rose on tiptoe, breathing heavily. In the grip of her thighs he had little control of the hand. A finger wriggled past her panties and slipped between her lips. She put a hand on his shoulder leaning heavily upon him.

Hollie was petrified. If she opened her legs to let him go, she would instead give him more room to manoeuvre. Yet she had to do something. He was working her up in class! The only thing she could do was to try and steady her breathing.

As soon as she relaxed he again wiggled his fingers, with one inside her. His teacher bent over a little more, pushing back on his hand. It took him by surprise. She had pushed herself onto his finger so that it was deep inside.

He wondered what to do next. It was dangerous to push her too far. He knew how deeply he could take her over, and the last thing he wanted was for her to start yelling while in the throes of an orgasm.

It wasn't just that simple touch between the legs that had her so fired up. It was from being stimulated all afternoon. Roger had been there, in her class. The danger of his presence, knowing he could ruin her career and have her fired, was alarming. The danger was so damnably arousing. Just being so close to this boy, who had fucked her in an illicit affair, had brought her to a pitiful state of surrender.

The bell rang out loud for everyone to make a dash for the exit. No one made the effort to take a backward glance at the two stuck in an awkward coupling. Their teacher was helplessly stuck upon a students fingers, being manipulated like a glove puppet. He could do anything to her, for she was past caring.

"Please!" she said, on a drawn out breath.

Not caring whether she wanted him to stop or continue, he became bolder in the empty classroom. With gentle movements of two fingers he sawed back and forth across her slippery lips. He knew where her hard little button was, and pressed it hard. Over her 'on button' and into her, he massaged her private little place. It was his, and had been for long enough to know it well.

Roger had learnt where to rub and how firmly she needed it. From the little whimpers of pleasure guiding him he settled on a steady rhythm. With his thumb pressed against her asshole, he circled it until the panties were pushed aside. He had never before entered her bum-hole. Here in class it was a devilish thrill.

He continued to work her up, knowing only too well how carried away she was. He knew her body so well, so intimately, he could play her like a violin. If they weren't in class she would be wailing out of tune.

His free hand travelled up her belly to a breast. Gripping it he felt a hard nipple and squeezed hard. A new skill quickly learnt meant he could unfasten a button with one hand. He popped two buttons of the blouse and pushed his hand below the bra cup. Squeezing the engorged nipple had her moaning. She was pushing back on his fingers. One was delving in while the other rubbed her bud.

Hollie knew if anyone walked in now they would see her dishevelled state, and discover exactly what was happening. The danger was exciting, almost as much as the pleasurable sensations running throughout her body. It was the danger of exposure that thrilled her.

All of a sudden it occurred to him, this was no schoolgirl he was playing with it was his teacher. He pushed her harder for they were running out of time. He felt the familiar tremors of her body; she was in the throws of an orgasm.

Roger had a responsible woman bent over his desk, crooning softly in rhythm with the movements of his fingers. She seemed happy enough, whereas she should have been outraged. He had little time to think about the power he had over her. The threat he held had been mentioned, but it was more than that.

What ever it was making her give in so easily, he now held that power in school too. It was a good thing she didn't explode noisily as usual, for there were student outside in the corridor.

"Please, Roger, you can stop now. Please, let me go," she whimpered.

Lying across his desk with a hand between her legs, was maintaining the dependent state she was in. It was dreadful to be trapped like this. He had taken her over so easily it was hugely humiliating. Being so vulnerable to a student was dangerous, though she could see no way out of the predicament.

"Please, Roger," she breathed heavily. Aware of the noise of students gathering outside, her release became imperative.

"What do you say, slut," he asked.

Hollie winced at those damning words. That is exactly how she felt. She was his slut.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Teacher Is Mistaken Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds