• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • They Meet For First Time

They Meet For First Time

He was going to be in town on business so they had arranged to meet up for dinner and a drink or two. It had taken her a week to decide on what to wear and she still wasn't sure about the dark blue dress she had brought that morning. To say she was nervous was an understatement and she had already thought about cancelling but she really wanted to meet him and see if he was as handsome in reality as he was in the pictures he had sent her.

She spent all day getting ready, she had had her hair done and was now freshly out of a bubble bath and was carefully getting dressed making sure everything was perfect. Looking in the mirror she was glad she had brought the dress and the shoes although she was unable to wear the new bra she still wore the white panties. Slipping on the 4 inch heeled shoes she glances at the clock and mentally notes that he will be at his hotel by now as his plane landed an hour ago.

The drive to the restaurant was filled with quietness, she wonders what he will be wearing and if he will recognise her. She parks the car and checks herself in the mirror, hmmm was the dress to much just for dinner with a man she had not even met before. Shaking her head slightly to dismiss the thoughts in her head she gets out of the car and heads to the restaurant, no turning back now she thinks as she opens the restaurant door. Glancing round to see if she can see him she panics as there is no sign of him, heading towards the bar she sees him sat on the bar stool at the end of the bar. Nervously she walks up to him and taps him gently on the shoulder and waits for him to respond.

He looks at her and instantly stands and smiles taking her hand in his and just holds it.

"Well hello Katie."

"Hi Sam."

They both stand and look the other over, the grin on her face is massive as she realises he is wearing a black suit and blue tie, all he can think is wow was she really here with him.

"Drink?" He asks.

"Yes please, Malibu and coke." She glances round to look for a table to sit at but there are none.

"Ready to eat?" He asks as if reading her mind.

She nods and they head for the eating area where they are seated in a fairly secluded part, he is the gentleman and pushes her chair in and then sits himself.

They order their meals and sit chatting throughout about everything and anything, laughing as if they have been friends for years. She cannot help herself but keep looking at his tie and suit and wondering, wondering what sort of lover he would be. Neither wanted the meal to end but they finally have to admit it is time to leave and he offers to walk her to her car.

As they leave he slides his arm around her waist and it sends shivers over her body, once outside he cannot help himself and pulls her into his arms and kisses her. Her arms instinctively wrap around his neck as he pulls her against his body, his hands rest at her lower back. Neither wanting to break the kiss as their tongues dance inside the others mouth, over each other's lips as their bodies mould against each other's.

He breaks the kiss and they both stand grinning at each other, they start to walk to her car stopping occasionally just to kiss each other. Once at her car he takes her into his arms and whispers in her ear.

"Please say you feel what I feel." He looks into her eyes.

"I do." She replies hoping he won't say he has to leave her to go home alone.

"Take me home baby." He growls.

The journey to hers is filled with longing looks and urgency as they both curse every red traffic light along the way. Once inside the house she takes his hand and guides him to her bedroom, they stand briefly looking at each other then he pulls her to him with urgency. She slides her hands inside his jacket letting her fingers run over his nipples and warm flesh, his hands moving over her back as the bulge in his trousers grows and rubs against her. She removes his tie and jacket, purring softly as she drops them on the floor.

She reaches down and brushes her hand over his bulge, he moans against her mouth as he moves his hips against her hand. He moves his hands to the back of her dress and pulls down the zip, she takes a slight step back and lets it fall to the floor. She stands before him semi naked but for her panties and shoes, he lets out a moan as his eyes dart over her body lingering on her breasts. He reaches out and traces his fingers lightly over them, grinning at the reaction from her nipples and the soft moans escaping her lips.

She reaches down and tugs at his belt, unbuckles it and then undoes his trousers with a slight tug she watches as they fall to the floor. He steps out of them as his fingers continue to tease her breasts, she runs her hand over the waistband of his boxer shorts and pushes her fingers inside to be greeted by his cock tip. She glides her finger tips over it and purrs as she feels it twitch in response, she slides her hand further inside and runs her fingers up and down his hard shaft. His fingers pinch her erect nipples as she teases his cock, he moans and dip his head and trails little kisses over her left breast then her right one.

She pushes at the material of his boxers and with one hand pulls them down to expose his erect cock, she gently strokes her fingers over it and watches as it twitches under her touch. He growls at her, wanting to make her his but he also wants to explore every inch of her body. He pulls her to the bed, he removes his boxers and shirt and sits on the edge of the bed. She sits on the bed next to him and they kiss, both their hands start to wonder over the others body with an urgency of desire and lust.

She kicks of her shoes as he gently pushes her down on the bed with his body, he slides his hand down to her panties and rubs his fingers over her covered pussy lips. He hooks the panties between his thumbs and fingers and pulls them down her thighs and tosses them on the floor, his hands roam over her thighs as hers caress his chest and nipples. His fingers move up over her thighs and lightly over her naked pussy, instinctively she parts her thighs a little to allow him access to her. As his fingers slowly run over her wet pussy lips he dips his head and kisses her hard on the lips, then trails kisses to her ear then from there down her neck to her shoulders and then to the valley between her breasts.

Her fingers move down to his hard waiting cock, she encircles her fingers round it and slowly starts to move her hand up and down on his shaft. His moans vibrating through his lips on to her flesh, his fingers slide inside the folds of her pussy lips and into her wet pussy. She moans loudly as his fingers enter, her body writhes underneath his mouth and her fingers move with a little more vigour. He slowly pushes his fingers in and out of her pussy, his mouth close around one of her nipples gently sucking and teasing it.

He removes his fingers and slides up the bed to bring his face to hers, he darts his tongue over her lips and looks into her eyes.

"Are you sure?" He asks, not knowing why he has asked but feels he must ask if it is what she wants from him.

"Yes.. I'm very sure." She smiles at him and kisses his lips.

Moving swiftly he positions himself between her thighs and rubs his cock tip over her wet pussy lips, leaning down he kisses her again and slowly slides himself inside her. He stops and looks down at her, still not believing what they are doing when it started out so innocent. She reaches up and cups his face and pulls it down for a kiss, he starts to slowly slide himself in and out of her wet pussy. His rhythm building slowly, the animal inside him wanting to claim her as his but the gentleman in him wanting to take his time and explore her.

His thrusts becoming faster and deeper as she pulls her legs up and wraps them around his waist pulling him deeper into her. Their bodies writhing together as their moans of pleasure fill the room, she lifts her hips up to meet his as her orgasm builds rapidly. He thrusts deeply inside her as he feels her pussy spasm and her back arch under him, he growls as his own orgasm hits its peak and he cums deep inside her.

He lays on top of her resting on his elbows and forearms, they look at each other both grinning with pleasure. He kisses her softly on the lips as he slides from out of her and lays next to her pulling her into his arms, both not wanting the time to come when he has to go.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • They Meet For First Time

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 521 milliseconds