• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Encounter with the Stranger

Encounter with the Stranger

As my boyfriend due to sudden business circumstances could not go to pre-paid vacations, I invited my female friend to join me and I spent few days in a small Mediterranean town. One evening we went with some other girls for a dance on the open terrace of the nearby hotel. There were a lot of local boys looking for girls.

I am pretty attractive and was tanned on the Mediterranean sun. I wore a tight white skirt up to knees, garter belt with black stockings and high heels that emphasized the beauty of my long legs. The black T-shirt allowed nice look to my cleavage and free movement of my large and gorgeous breasts, since I was not wearing a bra. Long dark hair and some jewelry added to the overall elegance.

We were fully aware how men were looking at as with lust and admiration. Although we were not looking for any adventure or affair, I gladly accepted to dance when nice looking guy asked me to. We were enjoying dancing on the rhythm fast music, but during slow dance he tried to pull me closer to him and I could feel his hard-on pressing my belly. Looking for a relief, he was rubbing his erection hard and insistent against my body. Although this made me very uncomfortable, especially when he tried to kiss me, my nipples erected. I resisted and during the "struggle" he shattered my clothes.

I somehow eased his grip, excused, and on the way back to the table discretely tried to adjust garter belt and smooth my stocking and skirt. I could feel his nervous look virtually undressing me.

For some time I chatted with other girls, but since I was tired from the whole day we spent on the beach, I decided to retire to our bungalow which was just few hundred meters away.

Suddenly, in front of me appeared my dance partner. He grabbed me, pressing to the nearby wall and asked for a kiss. I pleaded to let me go, but he tore my T-shirt, exposing my breasts. Ashamed, I blushed and tried to hide my nakedness with my hands. I cried, but nobody could hear me due to loud music from the terrace. Bitch, you thought you could just arouse me while dancing with me and than just walk away? Now you will learn what is good cock and good fuck!

My resistance added to his lust and desire for me. He lifted up and then ripped my skirt and I stayed frightened, helpless and half naked in front of a strong and horny young man whom I was to weak to fight. He started to suck my nipples into his warm, moist mouth and continued to suck and bite them until they were hard and erect.

Realizing that my body responded to his kissing, suddenly he unzipped his trousers and took out his cock, which was of enormous proportions, long and extremely thick. I knew that he is going to force me to have sex and that there was nothing I could to prevent that. I have never before accommodated inside me such huge cock and I was really afraid he is going to hurt me. This hopelessness of the whole situation, the fate of a beautiful woman that wantonly or non-wantonly is due to the circumstances going to be fucked, somehow excited me and I my pussy become wet. I was trembling and in fear waiting for the inevitable to happen. Silently I wept and cried and begged him not to violate me. I even offered him a blow job, but he threw me on the floor, tore my panties and with one single thrust penetrated me with a full length of his shaft, without a condom.

In consensual sexual intercourse, and when I am in love, I enjoy feeling of the first entrance of maleness in my womb, head of dick caressing the lips of my pussy, and sudden thrust deep inside me. I love those moments when excitement abruptly goes from my womb to the head and passion begins to flow over my whole body... However, this time, as he violently entered me I felt just sharp, agonizing pang and it was really hurting me.

I just grasped one loud aghhhhh... Moaning helplessly in the missionary position under the weight of horny men, I felt this fullness that only women can experience, a huge cock rhythmically thrusting hard and deep inside me.

There was something animalistic and powerful about it, not just rape-sex, but mating. I was sorry I were a beautiful girl. I thought that for somebody who is not involved, the situation would be so invasive, enormous cock shoving all the way into a girl's womb, pushing forcefully past her cervix, strong, merciless man holding her down and fucking her, totally owning and filling her.

I felt like losing my virginity again...

I cried that I do not have any protection and that I am in the middle of my period, I pleaded him not to cum inside me. He did not listen and ejected hot streams of his male juices into me filling me with his children. I was forced to take his load and there as nothing I could do to stop him. Obviously, his intent was to getting me pregnant, making me his. I was terrified of this cognition that I have been marked by his children inside me as his and only his property forever. It was the ultimate domination of man over a woman.

Although I did not want to, his ejaculation triggered my own climax, orgasmic waves spreading though my entire body. I wanted that he never takes out his cock and desired that he fuck me forever, and destroy me by fucking...

He was afterwards keeping his dick inside me for some time to prevent his cum from spilling out my pussy. Suddenly, he kissed me hard on the mouth, throwing his tongue deep inside, triumphantly looked my eyes and then got out of me. As a final humiliation, he took from the ground what was left of my panties using it to clear his dick, finally everything throwing on me.

He went without a word.

I stayed there for some time, fucked, violated and used, silently crying and humiliated, my pussy and entire womb hurting. Since I climaxed and enjoyed, I was not even able to decide whether this non-consensual intercourse was rape or not.

His semen was pouring along my thighs, wetting my stockings. My nipples were still erect, aching to be touched... I was happy he was gone, since I would ask him to fuck me again.

I did not know what to do. The whole episode I was afraid to admit to my friend and especially to my jealous boyfriend... Should I take the morning-after pill or go to a gynecologist to insert me IUD. Or, should I take chances and few weeks ghastly wait to find out whether I am pregnant or not. And this fear from impregnation was constantly causing butterflies in my womb, which somehow made me horny, for which my boyfriend did not object. But, I could not forget the enormous monster cock and the fullness of my womb that I have never experienced before. Perhaps, I will next year go for a few days vacation on the same place, but hopefully not with a child.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Encounter with the Stranger

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 417 milliseconds