• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Neighbor Kid Ch. 02

Neighbor Kid Ch. 02

123

+++++++++++++++++++++++

It's important to read the first installment to get a feel for the characters. There is contact between two men involved...so move-on if this type of thing offends you.

+++++++++++++++++++

It had been almost a year since my wife and I took a huge risk in allowing the kid from next door to share our deepest secret. We both enjoy playing with like-minded, respectful friends, and Rick satisfied a need that had been unfulfilled since the Smiths moved away. Rick had grown-up living next door to us, and now just a few months past 21, he was hardly a child...but with Claire and I averaging 15 years older...I sometimes felt like we had corrupted someone too young to appreciate the gravity of the situation. My fears seem unfounded, as Rick kept our secret safe, and behaved with maturity beyond his years. I had just finished working in the yard, when he walked around the fence with a huge grin on his face.

"I saw Mrs. G earlier today. She invited me for dinner...if that's ok with you." He said, with a prominent bulge showing in his jeans, and making no attempt to hide it.

"Yeah...that would be great, man." I answered, looking at his crotch and grinning. "It seems she may have already served you an appetizer."

"Um...well...invitations from you guys are hard to refuse." Rick said, tapping my shoulder with a loosely clenched fist.

"How's it going for you? I hope you've been taking advantage of dating opportunities on campus." I asked, sounding more like a concerned father-figure than I had intended.

"That's going great." Rick replied with a knowing smile, aware that I might feel like we had ruined him in some way. "I'm dating a biology major with a great mind and smoking-hot body. I was hoping she could come with me during this break, but she had obligations at home."

"Oh...so you're just using us as a better alternative to jacking-off for the next two weeks." I said with thick sarcasm while slapping his noticeably firmer bicep.

Rick's face blushed as he laughed nervously. "Um...yeah...well, maybe. I know it's a rare thing you guys are offering...and not likely to happen again. My parents wouldn't want me to miss a learning opportunity." He said, mimicking his dad's lecturing tone.

"Oh god...I think your parents would likely kill us if they knew about the things we taught you." I replied, my face covered in concern.

"Relax, Mr. G...I didn't mean to freak you out by mentioning my parents." Rick said, shoving his hands in his back pockets, and causing his bulge to become more evident. "The last time was more fun than I ever had in my life...a little weird, at first...but fucking awesome."

"Well...I'm glad you've been able to keep it in perspective." I said, noticing a spot of moisture forming on Rick's pants near the end of his bulge. "Maybe you should see if Claire needs any help while I get cleaned-up. Or maybe she can help you..." I offered, gesturing toward his obvious arousal.

"Sorry man...its just been hard to keep down since she asked me over." Rick said, blushing once again. "Mrs. G has just been part of my fantasies for a long time. Oh...crap...I shouldn't say that about your wife."

Now I had to laugh. "I thought we covered that a year ago. I'm glad you appreciate how special she is...and how much we trust you. Now let's go see where she's hiding."

I slapped Rick's tight ass as he walked in front of me toward the house. He was a good sport about my contact with him during last year's encounter...but I had a sense he was horned out of his mind, and just going-with-the-flow. I had more interest in Rick than I had felt for another guy in a long time, but no so strong that I would ruin Claire's fun by pushing our friend too far.

"It's about time you boys showed up." My wife said with a beaming smile while opening pizza boxes on the kitchen counter. "Sorry about having only pizza and beer...but time just got away from me."

She was wearing a pair of ridiculously high-cut denim shorts, and a very tight t-shirt that highlighted her pert nipples. Claire's breasts were firm enough that a bra wasn't always necessary, and she was certainly proud to show-off her body for us tonight.

"Your mother tells me you have a cute little girlfriend...so tell me all about her." Claire teased, gently scraping her nails down Rick's chest.

"Holy cow...you can't tell my mom anything without it becoming a news bulletin." Rick said, sounding mildly frustrated. "She's very cool...way hot...but nowhere as adventurous as you guys."

"Well, that's not a bad thing, sweety. Hardly anyone is as adventurous as we are. Having one person to care for can keep you out of a lot of trouble." She said, seductively wiping a drop of pizza sauce from the corner of Rick's mouth. "Can you promise me that being here tonight isn't going to be trouble for you and the young lady?"

"Hardly a fair question, kitten...when you're standing there looking like that." I interjected before Rick could speak, standing behind my wife and nibbling at her ear.

"It's cool...really...we're having a good time right now, but nothing heavier than that." Rick said, grabbing a beer and barely taking his eyes off my wife's rack. "Something more serious would be great...but school keeps us both pretty busy...we'll see how it goes."

"I tell you what...you can interrogate our neighbor while I go upstairs and take a quick shower." I said, reaching around to squeeze Claire's breasts and winking at Rick. "I'll be ten minutes, at the most."

I left the room not sure what Claire would do next, but it was certain she'd have Rick on a slow boil. I took what may have been the fastest shower of my life, threw on a tank-top and a pair of basketball shorts, and headed back downstairs. I was mildly surprised to find Rick and Claire slow-dancing in the kitchen to the radio...her chest pressed against his, and Rick's hand planted firmly on her ass.

"Did you know this young man had no idea how to hold a woman for a relaxing spin on the floor?" My wife said, winking at me while running her hand down Rick's back.

"Oddly enough, that topic never seemed to come up." I replied, leaning-in to take a kiss. "May I cut in?"

"Sir!...do you take me for a wanton woman?" Claire said in a mocking and overly dramatic tone, before stepping away from Rick and pressing herself against me.

"Well...I certainly hope so...and I think I speak for both of us." I replied, looking toward Rick who was leaning against the kitchen counter and swigging the last of his beer. "Let's move this party to the living room."

I guided Claire into the next room with laughable dance steps, as Rick slowly followed behind us. Taking a few steps toward the sofa, Claire and I collapsed onto the cushions, sitting close together as Rick scanned the room for a place to sit.

"Hey bud...why don't you take off that shirt, and show the lady your new bod? Seems to me you've been working out a little." I said, taking Rick a little off-guard as he stood in the middle of the room.

"Oh...uh...yeah...some of us from the dorm workout together a few days a week." Rick said, obviously a little embarrassed. "I still look pretty lame compared to you, man."

"I've had a few more years to work on it. You're in damn good shape. Keep at it, and you'll have more pussy than you know what to do with."

Claire slapped my leg playfully. "You men only ever have one thing on your minds! Which is really more a statement of fact...not a complaint." She said, kissing me on the cheek. "Let me see you, tiger...I looked toward your bedroom window this morning, but must have missed the show."

Rick chuckled nervously. "Yeah...ok...sure." He mumbled, while peeling the t-shirt off over his head.

The boy next door had made some impressive gains in the past year, and he really looked good. The patch of dark hair between his now more prominent pecs was still neatly trimmed, and his abs had considerably more definition. The swimmer's build was a good fit for his frame, and Claire was clearly impressed. I can't deny that I was as well.

"Oh my god, baby...he's built so much like you at that age." Claire said, squeezing her own breast with one hand, while rubbing her crotch with the other. "Take off your shirt and stand next to him, baby...let me look at both of you."

Rick seemed a little unsure what do with himself, but remained in place as we both stood shirtless in front of my wife.

"Flex a little for her, man...let her see those tight biceps." I said, stepping behind him and lifting his arms. "He's been working hard, honey...you should reward his efforts."

"I feel like a dork doing this...when you're twice as big as I am." Rick mumbled softly as I wrapped my hand around his bicep to gauge the strength in his arm.

"You're no dork, Ricky...you're so fucking handsome. I love the look of fit, toned men." Claire cooed, rising from the sofa and removing her shirt. "You were so cute in high school with that baseball uniform. I always wondered what you looked like in a jock strap." She hissed, stepping forward and running her tongue around his nipples while I rubbed his neck and traps.

"Damn, man...you must be doing something right to get her going that quick." I said, still guiding him to flex his chest and arms as Claire ran her tongue over his torso.

Rick's eyes were closed, relishing in Claire's tongue bath as I moved behind my wife, unfastened her shorts, and peeled them off her hips. "It looks like our friend is flexing something else for you, honey. Open his pants...see what else he has for you."

I watched in fascination as my wife slowly knelt down on front of Rick, tracing her tongue along the bulge in his jeans and nibbling on the swollen fabric. In a fluid motion, she lowered the zipper and brought his jeans and boxers to floor...his cock smacking her in the chin as a string of precum flew from the tip.

"Ooohhh...fuck...good...feels so good." Rick moaned, as my wife took his entire length down her throat.

Claire was very much into the moment, feasting on our young neighbor's meat like it was her last meal. She enjoyed the novelty of an uncut cock, chewing on the foreskin and then peeling it back to tease the underside of the tip. I had removed my shorts and knelt behind my wife, allowing my hard cock to slide against her pussy while I reached around to fondle her breasts.

"Yeah, baby...that's it...suck that frat boy's cock. Get him ready to fuck the shit out of you." I growled, grabbing the back of her head and pushing her face tight against his groin. "Lick his nuts...feel how full his balls are with your tongue."

"Yes...oh yes...he's so delicious." Claire panted, releasing Rick's cock and then swallowing one ball after the other. "Play with my pussy, baby...I'm so wet."

Reaching down to tease her clit, I found she was indeed nearly dripping with nectar. I watched as she skillfully and gently suckled Rick's balls...his hard cock glistening with Claire's spit as she pressed it against his belly. I found myself desperately wanting to lean forward and take a taste...to once again feel the silky hardness of another man's cock on my tongue...but thought better of it, and refocused my attention on my wife's sopping gash. Her labia were warm and puffy, and her clit a rigid little nub under my thumb. It was clear she was ready for more.

"Damn, man...she is really wound up." I said toward Rick, as I pulled Claire's head away from his groin and guided her to lie back on the floor. "Eat that sweet pussy...get a taste of how hot she is for a solid fucking."

Claire eagerly swallowed my cock as I leaned over her body and spread her legs apart, giving Rick room to place his head between her thighs. The young man had gained considerable confidence over the past year, and he eagerly lapped at Claire's pussy, skillfully playing with her swollen bud, and making her writhe with building pleasure.

"Fuck me...oh god, please fuck me!" Claire cried, stroking my cock with one hand, and running her fingers through Rick's wavy hair with the other.

Rick looked up at me, his nose shining from Claire's juices, as though seeking permission.

"You heard the lady...fill her up, man...she's ready for some dick."

I leaned back to watch, my knees on either side of Claire's head, as Rick stretched his body over my wife's and pointed his thick cock at her entrance. Claire gasped for air and squealed as he sank into her...his pubic hairs coming to rest against her cleanly shaved mound. I can't fully explain why watching my wife with a respectful man turns me on so much...but I stroked my aching tool with enthusiasm as Rick bent down to kiss her, and Claire dug her fingers into his muscular ass. Their missionary position on the floor didn't lend itself to a clear view. I made the best of it, by moving behind them and placing my head against the carpet. Between thrusts, I could see Claire's pussy lips stretched wide and encircling Rick's rigid tool.

"Don't freak out, man...I just want to see that stuffed pussy." I said calmly, reaching out to grasp Rick's loose sack and lifting his nuts from my view.

"It's cool..." Rick grunted between halted breaths "we're good...it's all good." He said with a mildly reluctant tone that conveyed an effort to convince himself as well as me.

The scene before me was incredible to watch, and I knew that Claire would agree that we both missed this kind of play with trusted friends. Emboldened by Rick's last response, I took pushed a little further, and began to run my thumb across his tight pucker while my fingers kneaded his balls. The only response was a deep moan, and continued thrusts into my wife's snatch.

Rick surprised both of us when he eased his thrusts and spoke to my wife. "Mr. G needs a better view...is doggy ok?"

Claire giggled and kissed him deeply. "You are too sweet...of course it's ok. Don't be afraid to ask for what you want, tiger...or decline what you don't like. There's a lot of trust in this room."

"Thanks...it's your party...and I know you guys are cool." Rick said before taking a kiss from Claire. "I can roll with a good time...try a few things I wouldn't normally do."

Rick moved back, and Claire got on all fours, pressing my back to the floor and hovering over me. "Well, there you are! I need this cock back in my mouth, baby. No fun having two dicks in the room, if I can't have them both." She said, before kissing me and then spinning around in a sixty-nine position. "Lick my pussy, sweetheart...Ricky has me so hot and so wet...you should get a good taste."

Claire lowered her pussy onto my face, and I was in heaven as she sucked my aching prick. I couldn't see Rick, but it was soon clear that Claire was far from finished with him.

"Remember how I licked your tight little ass?" she said to the other man in the room.

"Uh...yeah...I...I remember that." I heard Rick stammer, from somewhere next to us.

"Mmmm...then you know how good it feels." Claire cooed. "Lick my ass for me, Ricky. There won't be any fucking back there...but I love a nice, hot tongue."

From my vantage point on the floor, I could see Rick staring at Claire's shapely ass as I lapped at her puffy lips. He had a look of lustful interest, mixed with a hint of hesitation.

"Go ahead, man...it drives her up a fucking wall." I said, giving my wife's cheeks a playful slap. "I'm guessing this is one of those things you wouldn't normally do...but I can guarantee she keeps it squeaky clean."

Rick just grinned as he fisted his swollen prick and bent down to trace his tongue along Claire's smooth crack. All I could see was his chin and throat as Claire moaned around my cock and wriggled her body against both our eager tongues. We tortured her for a few minutes...her moans getting louder, and pussy getting wetter.

"Get back in there, man...let me see you spread my wife's cunt."

"Mmmm...yesss...I'm so close, boys!" My wife hissed, smacking her face with my hard cock. "Let me feel you, Ricky...fuck me...fuck me hard!"

"Yes ma'am...yes sir." Rick grunted, kneeling behind Claire and lifting her hips to meet his engorged tool.

Rick's cock was so hard and hot, I could practically feel the heat radiating from it. The head looked nearly purple as it poked from behind a thin sheath of foreskin. Claire squealed as I watched every vein-covered inch slide fully into her moist snatch. Given Rick's earlier comment, I felt I could take a little more risk, and nuzzled his loose sack with my nose...teasing Claire's clit and the base of his cock with my tongue.

"Unnnggg...oh shit...really wild fucking shit" Rick moaned, as though mumbling to himself with surprise at what he found pleasurable.

I moved my head back to watch as Rick slowly withdrew. His cock now coated with a shiny layer of Claire's sweet juices. "Damn it, baby...I love how your pussy looks, wrapped around a hard cock." I said, as Claire deep-throated my prick.

"Ooohhh...he feels so good!" Claire said, gasping for air while still stroking my swollen tool. "You're both so good to me. Give his ass a smack for me baby...let me hear your hand slap on those tight, young buns!"

Claire's pleasure was the most important thing, and I never thought twice about her demand. I reached around and up the back of Rick's hairy thighs and gave his buttocks a firm, but playful, slap. "That's it, man...fuck her! You spread my wife's cunt so wide with that thick prick...I know she loves it. Give it to her hard, man...you know she likes it hard and deep!" I grunted, with another firm slap as his thrusts quickened.

I could feel Claire's breasts brush against my thighs...her body swaying every time Rick buried his prick into her hot snatch. His heavy nuts felt great as the silky sack dragged over my forehead on every thrust. The young man demonstrated remarkable stamina for his age, and I was getting overwhelmed with all the visual stimulation above me. I could have watched this scene for hours, but Claire was ready for a change.

"Oh my god...every woman should have two handsome men at least once in their life!" Claire said enthusiastically, pulling away from our cocks and spinning her body over my torso to face us both.

Claire bent forward, quickly taking Rick's dick into her mouth, humming loudly as she wriggled her hips down my body until my rigid shaft slid over her pussy. Reaching back with one hand, she aimed my fuck tool at her moist tunnel and lowered herself onto me. Her pussy felt incredible...as warm and moist as I had ever experienced it. Claire raised her body, riding my cock with her own sensual rhythm as Rick massaged her breasts. My wife never looks as beautiful as when she's satisfying her own desires. I could see her whispering into Rick's ear as he licked her throat and finished with a passionate kiss.

"Hey...um...help a guy out, Mr. G" Rick said, spinning his body, so that his back was to my wife, and his cock rested on my chin. "It's cool, dude...really. Not my usual thing...but I came to the party knowing the game."

"Mmmm...your dick smells like my wife's pussy." I said, smacking his ass while lifting my hips to thrust hard into Claire. "Alright, man...fuck my face. Drill my throat, like you were fucking my wife's cunt."

"About time you quit acting like you're afraid of breaking me." Rick said, stretching to grab a pillow off the nearby sofa and stuffing it under my head. "That's it man...suck my cock. Damn, you're good...can't believe the shit you guys have shown me."

I might have laughed at Rick's last comment, but didn't have the chance as he plunged his slick rod down my throat. Claire leaned forward for a better view, and I could feel her pussy pulse around my stiff meat as she watched me feed on our young neighbor's pole.

"Oh fuck...yes, Ricky...make my man swallow every inch of your gorgeous prick!" Claire squealed while groping Rick's ass. "Uh-huh...uh-huh...so close...you boys have me so close!" she cooed, as I thrust harder into her.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Neighbor Kid Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds