• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Lord Daygar - Kingslayer Ch. 03

Lord Daygar - Kingslayer Ch. 03

Daygar sat on the huge bed in the Princesses bedchamber and summoned them to him; nervously they obeyed standing either side of him. Their expensive fragrances invaded his nostrils as they awaited his command, trembling despite the warm room; little dolls like Princess Leyia, with porcelain white skin and waist-length golden hair. Even seated he was still a head taller than them, their dainty child-like figures belying their nineteen years, little girls out of their depth.

They were identically dressed in sky blue long gowns, simple yet effective and easily removed for the task they knew faced them. Lady Helena had chosen well, there would be no fumbling with ribbons and bows when their time came, they stood barefoot as Daygar stroked the back of their heads with paw-like hands; smoothing down the rivers of golden hair to their small rounded bottoms. They both tensed as they remembered the spanking he had given them across his knee, he patted both bottoms gently.

'Take off your gowns,' he ordered simply.

The princesses moved in unison sweeping the loose gowns from their shoulders and letting them drop to the floor. Daygar's eyes moved swiftly across nubile young white breasts, heaving from rapid breathing; small pink circles with little red nipples sticking proud at their centres. His cock hardened beneath the loose robe as he surveyed their tiny waists, their little buttons at the midriff indented in otherwise flawless skin. He feasted on the wispy golden fluff signalling the beginning of the precious treasures tucked beneath, each girl identical in every detail, flat stomachs sweeping inwards to the 'vee' between the tops of their legs.

His hands covered their proud bare little bottoms, pressing their assets into his thighs.

'Open the robe,' he whispered.

Small hands fumbled tentatively at the linen, one pulling the bow from the cloth belt to reveal his erection, flagpole hard and upright, the two nymphs gasped and stared open mouthed at the monster.

'Touch it,' he urged.

Princess Natalia was the first to wrap her tiny fingers around the throbbing shaft, her hand insufficient to encircle its thick girth, Princess Saria followed and Daygar winced as the two small hands instinctively massaged him back and forth. This was probably the first time they had even seen a cock let alone handle one! He knew Lady Helena had tutored them on what to expect.

'Is this correct my Lord' Princess Natalia said softly, her eyes focussed on his purple head, her hand playing him. She had sensed some kind of power over him and had become emboldened. He didn't answer and the girls continued handling him.

Princess Saria suddenly spoke for the first time. 'Father told us that this will bring us heirs and make us Queens in the ten Kingdoms.' Her fingers teased the flange of his cock-head as she spoke.

'There will be no Kings for you to marry,' he snapped suddenly making both girls jump. 'I will be the sole ruler and the Princess who delivers my heir will be my Queen when I am declared King of the Nation of Kingdoms.'

'Why do you want to depose the Kings?' Princess Natalia asked.

'Enough of this girlish banter,' he barked. 'It is time.'

Both Princesses stiffened at his harshness and the realisation that the time had come for them to accept his authority and protect their Royal status under his command.

Lord Henrick had been one of the first to select his prize from the High-born Ladies and one in particular stood out for him! Lady Celica had felt his eyes boring into her and her heart-beat quickened, she threw back her head and returned his stare, her fiery red curly hair exquisitely bunched on top and braided finely. Diamonds and rubies glinted around her long white neck in the shafts of sunlight entering the high ceilinged Throne Room, her ample breasts rising and falling beneath the tightly corseted crimson satin dress. She was tall for a woman, around five-eight in her richly embroidered court shoes and stunningly attractive.

Henrick was pleased that the Lord ahead of him had selected a wispy blonde Noblewoman half his age, already kneeling before him with his urgent cock deep in her mouth. The girl's handmaidens stood dutifully at her flanks as their new master took his prize without ceremony, his sword hand clasping her crocus yellow locks forcing her ever deeper onto his weathered shaft. The young Noblewoman would take her place at her 'new' Lords side and retain her status and wealth.

Lord Henrick and Lady Celica remained locked in an unblinking stare. 'My Lord, you must choose,' urged the next in line, eager for his reward.

'I'll have her,' Henrick said hoarsely, pointing towards the resplendent Lady Celica.

'Fuck!' came from his back. 'I fancied that feisty cunt for my cock,' the disappointment clear in his voice. 'Then I'll take the Lady in the green dress and big tits.' The Lady in question coloured up at his reference to her assets. She needn't have worried herself over her modesty; no sooner had she stepped forward she was being propelled over the large oak table, her green dress canted over her back, petticoats swept aside. Delicate lace garters and woven silk stockings were ignored as he entered her, expelling his frustrated juices into her within a minute. The finer ways of the Court had been swept aside but her Ladyship knew her fate could have been much worse and accepted the rough treatment.

'This is not right my Lord,' Lady Celica protested finally finding her voice. 'I will not lay with my brother!'

Henrick forced a smile. 'You will dance on my cock tonight, Sister!' He hissed, the venom between them betraying the history of their upbringing. He had hoped never to see her again; her evil connivances with their mother had made his formative years unbearable. Their father could see no wrong in her and his protestations of innocence had been ignored as he received yet another harsh punishment for her lies, pleading for mercy as she smirked with satisfaction in the background.

She was his senior by two years and he had cheered at her marriage to the High Lord Chamberlain of Arania the right hand of King Serif. He had wished never to cast his eyes on her again but now he had she was his, and she would pay dearly. Her Noble husband had perished in the fight for the City, he was her new master!

A flaxen-haired maiden dashed between the glowering pair, her strewn hair streaming behind her, nubile breasts dancing as she ran, her skirts clenched close attempting to evade capture. The squeals of women filled the Throne Room as patience ran out among the Lords and Commanders waiting for their spoils. The maiden, only hours before deemed 'untouchable' being nurtured for a Prince, lost her fight for freedom, her bare breasts pressed against the massive oak table as her captor bent her over. The sound of crinoline tearing from her fragile hips mingled with the cacophony of baying men.

The maiden let out a shrill squeal as her treasures were plundered by a blood and sweat soaked swordsman, his cock probing her untouched entrance before being pulled from her. Before the City fell she would have been guarded at all times by two Sergeant at Arms; ironically one of them had turned in favour of Daygar and was to be rewarded. Seeing the Lady's hopeless plight he could not allow the swordsman to defile her and dispatched him with one blow.

Her pretty flaxen head swung around in time to see her guard take his place behind her and suddenly the man who had sworn to protect her virginity was guiding his cock between her legs. His hands gripped her hips tightly as he fucked her tight cunt until he exploded in half a dozen uncontrolled jerks.The girl knew that thankfully he would once again be her protector and take her for his own.


Chapter 4: The two Princesses lay side by side holding hands as Daygar prepares to take each of them in turn.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Lord Daygar - Kingslayer Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 143 milliseconds