• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Saturday Morning in the Gym

Saturday Morning in the Gym

Note: Sorry because of my grammar! English is not my native language, so please be understanding because of the faults! Thanks!

*

There wasn't too much people in the gym. It was Saturday morning, so the most of the people were in their bed yet, to rest after the huge parties of Friday.

But I wasn't one of them. Although I never lost a good party, and there were times, when I danced till dawn in one of the party places of the city, and then I went home with the first bus in the morning with pain in my legs because of the high hills.

But after these kind of nights I didn't like to sleep so much. I don't know why, but I used to get up all days when the sun appeared on the horizon. It was no matter, when I arrived home in the previous night. Of course it was an other story, when I could lay in my bed with a muscular body in the first lights of the Sun. In this case, I could lay there till noon, and during that, I explored the beautiful body with my hands again and again.

But at the time of this story, I hadn't got anyone, so I couldn't have any excuse to stay in bed.

Because of the thought, I have to go to the gym, it seemed to be a better idea to pull the blanket to my head, despite of the previous things, to hide myself from the sunshine.

But the world "have to" is not the best in this situation. It wasn't required, but, despite of the fact, how much I hated it, sometimes I felt, in the earliest opportunity I must to go to train myself. But when the opportunity came, I was too weak for it.

In the first end of balance between the worlds "to go" and "not to go" there was the fact, during the train I could just thinking about that, when will be the end of the time that I set for myself and when could I finish it. And because of this, the time was felt to be stopped and the pain in my muscles was even bigger and bigger. That was the last thing, when I arrived home and I couldn't move my body without the hell of pain.

But on the other hand of the balance there were the beauty and the health, which were always very important to me. I wasn't fat. What's more, almost everyone said that, I have got perfect body. At my work most of the times the guys turned their head after me... And, of course, sometimes some girls looked at my body too. I never had got any problem with lesbians, but I couldn't imagine myself to have sex with another girl. Despite of that it was a good feeling, when I felt the look of a woman on my body.

In these situations I imagined, what day see. There was a medium high, athletic physique girl there with long legs, shoulder length blonde hair. She was 21 and she always smiled. That was me. And when I imagined that picture in the point of view of the other people, I was very proud of myself.

But I obsessively afraid to loose my beautiful outlook, so I forced myself to eat healthy food and to train, at the price of that too, sometimes it would be better to eat hamburger. And in each time when I arrived home with hell of pain in my body, I swore to myself, I won't do it again.

But now I was happy, because, despite of these receiving, I was there in the gym. I was happy yet, and I didn't care what will be later.

I put my iPod to my ears, pushed the button "Play", listened my favorite music and sat to the end of the gym in front of the mirror to the leg amplifier machine.

I forced myself not to look to the clock. I didn't calculate, how many times had I pushed my thighs open to lift the weights up. I just concentrated to the music and stared myself on the mirror. I thought just that, what other people see when they stare at me. My black leggings stretched to my legs as the perfect continuing of my thigh tank top that showed perfectly my body. As I stared myself on the mirror, I thought that, next time at my work admirers will see the same view. And when I thought that, it made me strong to continue and not to think about the pain.

Suddenly another girl sat down to the other machine in front of me. I looked to her just from the corner of my eye. I didn't deal with her so much. She was around same old as I, perhaps some years younger than me. Her long blonde hair was in a long ponytail and her body was slim. She wore stretch running shorts with branded trainers and pink tank top. It took only a minute for her to find a comfortable seat on the machine and start to train. I didn't deal with her any more, just listened the music in my ears and stared myself on the mirror.

Just some minutes later I got to feel her look on my skin. I shivered and despite of the fact, my skin was full of sweat till that time, I began to shake.

I didn't want her to notice it. In the first time I decided to hide that, I noticed her. Maybe it wasn't me whom she was staring. Maybe there is somebody more interesting behind me, a cute guy, or something.

But this was just fantasy. I knew just I could be the one whom she is staring at. When I sat down to my machine, there were just a couple in their forties on the stationary bike in front of us in the corner, a guy in his late twenties on the treadmill next to the wall and a woman in her thirties with the weights in the gym.

Obviously the couple wasn't whom she interested in. I didn't think so it could be the woman in her thirties. And the guy was behind her, so he couldn't be the one too. And there could be nobody who came after me. I had to notice everybody. So it was sure, there is nobody behind me. The only one whom she could stare was I.

She wasn't intrusive. She didn't stare me indecently. She just looked at me rigidly and persistently. Somebody else could thought that she is just seeing the nothing and didn't see anything in front of me, just concentrate to the music in her ears.

But I felt on my skin, she was staring at me. Everybody feel if somebody is staring her. It was such as two warm spot on me burning my skin.

For a long time I tried to ignore her, but then I couldn't do anything else just look to her eyes. My heart suddenly hit a huge. I just noticed she is gorgeous.

I was right. She should be one or two years younger than me, but her face was like a little girl's, but, despite of that, very very attractive. She was look alike as a graduate at high school, who goes to gym in Saturday after the huge parties too, to dazzle the guys in her class with her perfect muscular body and prepare herself for the first year in the university. She could get very much compliment with this body and maybe some invitation to the rooms of the guys of the college.

Her full lips melted slowly to her white skin on her face, which was crowned by her turquoise eyes, which shined as diamonds. Two diamonds which reflected the shine of Sun directly to my eyes.

I felt, maybe it took too long time to stare her, but I couldn't break the contact between our eyes. I didn't care what is on the mirror. I didn't stare myself on it, but in that turquoise eyes staring me. I heard the music in my ears but I didn't listen. My moves become completely automatic.

I don't know, how much tome was it. It was seconds? Maybe they were minutes? Or it was hours? We just stared each other. I saw her stretch tank top to lift through the move of her hard nipples. My look went under her clothes, under her skin, and I saw her muscles waving and stretching. I never felt anything like that. I knew, my panties is completely wet, but this information list somewhere in my brain before I could notice it.

Her look ran through my body and stopped between my thighs. She was staring the suture there that, after every move when I opened my thighs, let to se my pulsating pussy.

I was staring the area between her stretch thighs too in every time when she opened her legs and her shorts stretched to it. I imagined, we aren't in the gym, but in a hotel room. I'm standing in front of the king sized bed and she is laying on the blanket completely naked and she is opening her thighs seductively to show her pulsating pussylips.

I shivered because of the fantasy. In other circumstances I would turn my head away and force myself to imagine something else, or immediately stand up to leave, but right here right now I couldn't let her look away and I forgot everything.

Finally, my brain locked out the pain in vain, I started to feel my painful muscles.

I couldn't continue it. My skin was already completely wet because of my sweat. Subconsciously I used it as an excuse to stand up and cover my face with my towel before I left the gym and went to the dressing room.

I stopped in the door for a minute to look back to see her following me with her shining eyes.

After I broke the contact of our eyes by closing the door, I tried to forget her. I pulled my iPod out of my ear, but continued to sing my favorite songs quietly. During that, I deleted my sweet of my skin, opened my locker, took of my clothes and screwed the towel around my body before I went to the shower.

The warm water cleaned my brain completely as it caressed my body. My brain was completely empty and I just stood there and lifted my face to the direction of the shower head, closed my eyes and enjoyed the water on my skin and hair.

I didn't imagine anything just enjoyed the moment, and when I noticed the pain in my muscles, I knew I'm alive.

Suddenly somebody stepped next to me to the neighboring shower. She was that. I didn't look to her, but I knew it immediately. I knew, she is here because of me. Now I think it was a bit self-sufficient idea, but that time it was obvious. She waited some minutes to find the minute when it isn't striking to leave, but she could catch me under the shower. That moment this was the most obvious thing in the whole universe.

She took her towel off and stood under the shower. At least I could see her whole body. She had got taut stomach, shapely round buttocks, medium sized but seductive breasts and short fluffy hair on her groin. Her long blonde hair fell down as a cascade through the middle of her back and stacked to her skin. For a moment I was breathless. I knew, it's too striking as I stared her and I knew, despite of the fact, she didn't show any obvious sign, she enjoys it too.

For a moment she just stood there under the shower and let the warm water to caress her whole body, and then she caught her shower gel. As the foamy material covered her body, she become maybe more seductive in my point of view. She caressed her skin lightly with her hands and I imagined that, I do it with her.

Maybe she spent a little more time with her breasts as its necessary. She caressed them, rubbed and stuffed them. But it wasn't so striking, as what she done later. She caressed her taut stomach and pushed her hand to her foamy groin.

For the first time it seemed to be just to wash her sweat off her muscular thighs, but later, as the time passed, her moves become even intense. Her mouth opened lightly, her eyes closed and as I saw her stunned face, it was obvious, what is she doing.

She masturbated. Right there under the shower as I stared her. And I knew, she do it because I'm there. She is doing it for me.

My heart wanted to jump out my chest. I heard its hits in my ears as the drum from the iPod. I was surprised, how she don't hear it.

Suddenly my hand started to move too. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the water caressing my face. My fingers went to my pussy and my touch caused and a quite moan for me.

I saw only her with my closed eyes. She looked at me, smiled and lifted her hand to touch my groin.

Maybe not much as a minute later I noticed her to step next to me. She kissed my shoulder and neck. I felt her body pulsating behind me.

Her small hand touched my stomach and burnt my skin as slowly moved down. I let her to push her hand between my thighs, and when her fingers went to the place of mines, I felt, I will have an orgasm immediately.

My hand started an own life and touched the wet skin of her stomach. For a moment I become shy, but then she touched my wrist and pushed it between her thighs.

For a moment I just played with a short hair on her groin and caressed her pulsating pussylips. The prize for it was many warm kiss. It was like electricity run through my body from my neck.

I couldn't bear it. I turned back to look to her eyes, but her lips, which caressed my shoulder and neck before, now found my mouth.

My body shivered. I lost in the touch of her soft lips as they danced with mines. When she hugged me, her wet hair fell to my shoulder, and her breasts pushed to mines. Her index finger went deep inside my pussy. Because of that, my index finger started to move too and went inside her wetness.

Her body shivered. Her mouth opened and suddenly her tongue entered my mouth and caressed mine.

We kissed passionately. We hugged each other and our hands worked between each others thighs during the other explored the others body. We caressed each others back, griped each others buttocks and touched each others hair.

She moved down and caressed my right thigh, then lifted my leg, pushed to her waist and pushed my body to the wall. Because of that her index finger went more deep to my body and one more finger joined too.

I pushed up my mouth not to scream because of the enjoyment, and she let me to enjoy this situation. She started to kiss my cross bone.

She pressed her groin to my thigh, so I had to move my hand away from her pussy and I used both hands of mines to hug her and caress her back, pull my nails through her spine and grip her buttocks.

My index finger entered to her anus. Her body shivered and her lips twitched for a moment and her body pressed to mine. I felt, she enjoy it.

Her juice flew through my leg and as she moved her fingers inside me I felt, the orgasm is coming.

I didn't care, who hear us, I screamed loudly because of the enjoyment. She took this as encouragement. Pulled her fingers out of my pussy, gave a pack to my mouth and moved down.

She spent a little time on my breasts, sucking my hard nipples, than moved towards through my stomach, till se knelt in front of me and pushed her face between my thighs.

I pulled my finger out of her ass and now I gripped her wet hair and I drove her face to push her tongue deeper and deeper inside my. It took just some minutes and I had an orgasm again.

I felt, my body collapse immediately, but I couldn't finish without give a response for this pleasure. I grabbed her shoulders and pulled her up to kiss her. I pressed her to the wall and kissed her whole body.

I ate her breasts. I couldn't imagine it before, who good it be to grab and kiss these soft hills.

When I entered her pussy with my tongue, she let a loud scream out and her body was explored by the orgasm that was possibly from long time expected. But I didn't let her go. Guys always said that, I do blowjob as a goddess, and now I wanted to prove for the first time, I can lick a girl at least as well.

Her body shook and twitched as I worked on her pulsating pussy, but I knew she didn't let it to stop till after ten minutes of hard work she come again.

I stood up and kissed her again. Her salty juice covered my mouth and now I pushed it to her mouth. She enjoyed the taste so much, her little tongue licked all of the juice out of my mouth.

For a moment I just hugged her and kissed her. But when my brain become clear again and I opened my eyes, I was alone again in the shower.

It was just a dream? Maybe it was just a fantasy that she came to catch me. No. This experience was so intensive; it couldn't be just a dream. As I touched my lips, I still felt the salty taste.

I showered quickly and completely naked ran to the dressing room, but she already wasn't there.

From that time I go to the gym more often. I was there in that moment, Saturday morning, in every week, but from that time in weekdays too minimum one time before the beginning or after the end of the school day, but I never met her again.

I tried to get to know more about her, but I couldn't find out even her name. So after a time I hade to give it up to search her, and I could just hope that, one time I see her again. I hope, I will se once that girl again, who caused me that heavenly pleasure.

Till that I will look at the women with completely other way. Before that if a girl stared at me, I noticed it as a compliment for my outlook and just went away. Some minutes later I forgot the whole story. But now I stare the owner of the searching looks too and give a prize of a smile or a wink for them. They typically blush because of that, to sign that, it could be a hot hour the end of the story in the depot or in the ladies room. But this is another story.

I'm grateful today too to that blonde girl from the gym too and I pray to meet to her again and found out, it really wasn't a dream.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Saturday Morning in the Gym

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds