• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Master Gives Erotic Pain

Master Gives Erotic Pain

Awakening with my Master, my body felt sore and delightfully used and blissfully happy. I arose and took a shower. I prepared coffee and breakfast and took it to my Master in our bed.

Master awoke and kissed me and thanked me for taking care of him. We sat on the bed and enjoyed our breakfast and coffee together. Then he took a shower as I cleaned up the breakfast dishes.

Soon, Master came to the kitchen and said, "My lovely, I have such plans for you today. Come back with me to the bedroom."

There, he had me strip out of my robe and lie on the bed. He attached leather cuffs to my wrists, ankles and thighs. Then he tied the wrists to the headboard. He attached the ankle cuffs to the thigh cuffs and then the thigh cuffs were also tied to the headboard of the bed, causing my body to be curled and my legs to be spread open as wide as they would go.

Master could see the wetness seeping out of my pussy from my excitement. Unable to help himself, he crawled up on the bed and began licking up the juice that was seeping out. Mmmm. Clean pussy, he said. You taste even better than the breakfast you fixed for me. Licking me just until I was about to cum, he stopped.

Not yet, my darling girl. You cannot cum yet, Master tells me. I sigh. I know my Master will let me cum today as he is a kind master, but I am eager now.

He gets up off the bed and gets a narrow leather slapper. Standing at the side of the bed, he begins lightly spanking my ass and the backs of my thighs. I am so open from the way he has me tied, that he can get to most of my body for his amusement. When my ass and thighs are as red as he likes, he begins spanking my inner thighs with the leather slapper.

Slowly working his way up my thighs, he then begins spanking my pussy. My cries are like music to his ears. He loves giving me such erotic pain. He can see my pussy lips opening and swelling and my little clitty peaking out, seeking the kiss of the slapper. As he spanks me, the leather is getting wetter and wetter and beginning to make a squishing sound. He then brings the slapper up to my face and tells me to lick it. I do so. Mmm. My juices on leather. Such a seductive taste.

My few tears are an aphrodisiac to my lover. He kisses them away and then gives me a passionate kiss on my mouth, lingering there for a moment and enjoying my surrender to him.

Next, he picks up a small box and attaches some small square pads to wires on the box. The pads are sticky. He places one pad on each breast, near the nipple and then two pads on my labia, just outside the opening to my vagina. Slowly, he turns the dials on the small box, first to the wires on my chest. Watching my breasts, you turn them up until you can see my skin twitching and hear me moan with pleasure at the sensation.

Then, Master begins turning the dial for the pads that are on my pussy. As soon as I feel the electric pulsations, my pussy begins weeping again. I moan even louder, trying to arch my back and hump, but I am tied too tightly for much movement.

Next, my lover, my Master, picks up the Hitachi I love so well. He has placed a cap on it that has an extension I sometimes place inside myself. He turns it on and touches the vibrating tip to my clit. I cry out and begin begging immediately to cum. He moves the vibrator from my clit and says "no, it is too soon. You must hold it."

He touches the vibrator to my clit again. I am crying out and he moves the vibrator down my slit, over my urethra and pushes it into my vagina.

Aaagggg. I am trying desperately to move, to hump the vibrator as he thrusts it in and out of my sopping pussy. He moves it back up to my clitty and lays it on my abdomen so it will stay there. Then he climbs up on the bed between my legs and lubes up my ass.

Slowly, very slowly and gently, he penetrates my ass with his rigid cock. He knows this is often a painful experience for me and he wants me to like it.

I am so far gone and so turned on with the electrical stimulation to my vagina and nipples and the vibrator on my clit. I actually welcome my Master's cock in my ass. I begin begging again. Yes, Master! Please, please fuck my ass HARD!

Oooohhh, he pushes both of his thumbs into my vagina, his fingers gripping the backs of my thighs as he pushes the electrical pads even firmer on my skin. Then he begins thrusting hard and deep in my ass. "Please, oh, please, Sir may I cum?" You say "yes, my darling slut. Cum for me now, with my cock deep in your ass. Cum for me!"

My body explodes, my orgasm making me almost pass out. I am in another world, surviving only in my pussy and ass for several long minutes as I cum. My ass clamped so hard on his cock that he can't move. My pussy gushing juices all over his hands and my thighs,the juice running down to seep into my asshole around your cock.

When my orgasm releases a bit and he is able to move again, he again begins moving in and out of my ass, slowly and gently at first, then faster and with more power. Within moments, I am cumming again. This time, it is so powerful and the orgasm takes over so deeply, that I can't even ask for his permission.

After this one, he leans down between my tied and spread legs and moves his hands up to the headboard on either side of my head. He kisses me, thrusting his tongue deep in my mouth as he continues plowing my ass as hard as he can. A few more deep thrusts and my ass and pussy begin spasming in another orgasm, this time bringing him to his peak and milking his cock of it's gift. He releases the kiss and throws his head back, groaning out his release as he sends his semen deep into my bowels.

He can feel the twitching of my body from the electrical stimulation and reaches down and first turns off the Hitachi, then turns off the TENS unit power. Our nerve endings continue their twitching on their own for many long minutes as he rests his body on mine, lazily kissing my mouth over and over.

When the twitching and aftershocks finally seem to be done, he lifts himself off of me and unties my bonds. As he puts my legs down, he gently massages the joints and muscles to ease the soreness. He releases the cuffs from my body. I am tired and sated and want to sleep, but he pulls me up and we go shower together. Mostly just leaning against each other and kissing, but making sure we get clean as well.

We then dry off and go back to the bed, falling into it, we kiss until we doze off in each other's arms.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Master Gives Erotic Pain

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 951 milliseconds