• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Laila and the Glass Armonica: Ebony

Laila and the Glass Armonica: Ebony

Thanks go to LaRascasse for his editing expertise in making this story better.

Laila walked into the Glass Armonica, the eerie music sending shivers of anticipation down her spine. Her pink metallic sandals crisscrossed up her legs, the matching metallic halter dress with rhinestone buckles shimmered as she walked, turning several heads. The deep drape front neckline let the light from the strobes bounce off of her barely concealed breasts, and showed off her pierced navel. The simple gold and diamond jewel drew the eyes down. The open back was so low, the crack of her round ass peeked out. The dress was short, barely covering her. If she bent over, even a little, she would likely be exposed. Laila took a deep breath, scenting the room, and stepped into the middle of the dance floor. When she raised her arms above her head, swaying sensuously to the music, her dress lifted just enough to show the swell of her bottom cheeks.

Watching the patrons of the club, she felt almost possessive of these people, who she saw every night. This was so much more than her hunting ground. The very act of her using the club as her private preserve marked this club as off limits to other vampires. Laila never killed. Other vampires were not so generous. These people owed their lives to her, even though they would never know it.

The tingle against her tongue alerted her that her prey was near. The tantalizing flavor assailed her nostrils, and she peeked through her lids, scanning for the person who would bring her satisfaction tonight. Several men had surrounded her, vying for a chance to grind against her body, but she neatly avoided them. When she saw the dark chocolate eyes staring at her from the bar, she knew she had found him.

He was sipping a glass of rum, and it was obvious he couldn't take his eyes off her. His short cropped hair was brushed in small waves, and a smile tugged at his goatee. He licked his lips, the dark pink tongue a startling contrast to his rich brown lips. A well manicured finger traced the rim of his glass while he watched Laila gyrate to the music. She met his gaze, holding it as she moved through the crowded floor, calling him with her eyes. Finally, he downed the glass and rose. They met on the floor, and she put one cold hand on his chest, reaching between the opening of his button down. She caressed the tight, crisp curls of his chest and inhaled the spicy scent of his cologne. She liked the look of his dark, coffee skin against her pale, bloodless hand. He didn't move at all as she ground against his hips, turning to rub her backside against him. He could feel the soft mahogany curls sliding against him, tickling his chest. He never danced.

He came to the club for the atmosphere and the liquor. Once in a while, he let someone take him home. As Laila's body slid against his, however, he couldn't stop himself from putting his hands on her body and swaying lightly with her rhythm. It reminded him of the dance they would likely do late. Staring down at her pale, creamy skin, the cheeks of her ass and the globes of her tits jiggling set his blood on fire. Ignoring the other people on the floor, he cupped her bare bottom, delighted to discover she wasn't wearing any panties. Sliding his hands along her bare back, he pushed his hands inside her dress and stroked the sides of her breasts. There was no supportive cup holding her generous breasts, they were high and firm on their own. He felt his cock hardening as they ground against one another to the beat of the music.

When the song ended, Laila leaned back against his hard, muscled chest and whispered, her voice caressing him as much as her amble backside.

"Want to get out of here?"

He chuckled.

"Hell yes."

She took his hand and led him outside. It was a cool night in late September, and the trees lining the street had begun to change colors. The wind tugged at Laila's mahogany curls and she twirled in the light of the streetlamp, highlighting her creamy, alabaster skin and allowing him tantalizing glimpses of her flesh as the dress moved.

"I walked here."

He blinked for a moment, then realized what she wanted. He took his keys from his pocket and beeped his ride. Laila saw the lights flash on a black BMW and walked towards it, her sandals clicking against the pavement. He rushed ahead of her, opening the door, and she rewarded him with a sultry smile. When he climbed in and turned the key, the car rumbled to life. She was pleasantly surprised that the radio was turned off. Usually men left their radios on and whatever channel they had been listening to last would assault her ears. It didn't matter much if she liked the music, her keen senses were overwhelmed by the sound, and when it drowned out the sounds of the night, it always made her feel vulnerable.

Her prey tried to make conversation as they drove, but her soft, one word replies were not very encouraging. She heard his heart beat speed up and knew she was making him nervous. Laila was in a mood to play tonight, and she had this man on tenterhooks, waiting for her to give him a solid signal. When they pulled into a large apartment building, about 10 minutes drive from the club, he pulled into the multilevel garage and parked. Laila immediately opened the car door, not saying a word, and forcing him to get out quickly as well. She stared patiently at him while he tried to figure out if she was going to reject him, or accept his invitation inside. In the end, he just flashed her a bright smile and offered his hand. She could sense his relief when she took it, and he led her into the building and on the elevator.

He pressed the button for the 6th floor. When the metal doors closed, she pounced. Laila wrapped her arms around the man's neck and licked his chocolate colored skin. She sucked the lobe of one ear, her hands deftly unbuttoning the rest of the buttons of his shirt, yanking them from his pants. She shoved him roughly against the elevator wall and ground her smaller body against his large frame while her lips continued to nibble and suck on his exposed flesh. She trailed her mouth down his chest and took one tight male nipple between her teeth, hearing the hiss of his breath as she lightly bit him. When the elevator ding sounded that they had reached his floor, she took two steps back, leaning against the wall to watch him regain his composure.

It was only a matter of seconds before he was able to bring his mind out of the pleasurable fog Laila's hungry mouth had induced. His eyes darkened a shade, turning nearly black as he advanced on her, forgetting entirely that they were supposed to be exiting the elevator. Laila, however, slipped away at the last moment, darting out the elevator's closing doors. He had barely enough time to thrust a hand between them and push the doors open again. Stepping out into the hallway, he saw Laila standing with hands on her hips, waiting for him. He practically stalked her, taking his key from his pocket and thanking God that his was the first room on this floor. After shoving the door open, made a grab for her hand and yanked her inside.

His apartment was the typical Spartan of a single male. The studio had white walls, white kitchen cabinets with black marble counter tops that sported barstools, and a leather couch and chairs surrounding a coffee table and 52" TV with surround speakers. She noticed that the sofa unfolded into a bed, and immediately yanked it down and sat, leaning back on her hands and smiling at him seductively. Her prey came towards her, kneeling between her spread thighs and pulled her body against his own.

The dress was barely noticeable as her breasts slipped through the draped neckline, her nipples rubbing against the crisp, curly hair of his chest, and the hem slid right up to her hips as she spread her legs wide. His tongue thrust deeply into her mouth and his hands reached down to cup her bare bottom, squeezing the firm globes eagerly. When she thrust her head back, exposing her long, white neck, he began to lick and suck the soft flesh, leaving a wet trail down into the valley of her breasts. She grabbed his head with both hands and eagerly guided his hot mouth to the peak of one had nipple. He sucked the tight bud, squeezing her ass and pulling her hips tightly against his swelling groin. Laila sighed in delight as he played with one nipple, then the other, lathing it with his hot, pink tongue while continuing to rub his groin against her mound.

Still gripping his head, her hands caressing his tight curly hair, she pushed him lower, urging him to nestle between her sweet thighs. Wanting to see all that she had to offer, he swept Laila's skimpy pink dress from her body and gazed down at the sight of his dark, chocolate hands covering her milky white thighs. Laila, too was enthralled with the scene. He yanked his already unbuttoned shirt off and stood to pull his belt and pants from his body. His silky boxers had been rubbing against his cock as it grew, and it now sprang eagerly from the soft confinement. Her eyes glowed faintly as she stared hungrily at the huge, blood filled organ, licking her lips in sweet anticipation. He took advantage of her distraction and knelt between her thighs again, his mouth descending on her smooth, shaven pussy.

Laila gripped his dark head and arched her mons against his heavenly mouth. He licked her folds with a broad, flat tongue, covering the small space in molten heat. When he began to flick his tongue against her clit, Laila moaned in satisfaction, feeling her own body tingle with excitement. Although she had not fed yet tonight, he still managed to quicken the blood left in her body, bringing her a twinge of sexual pleasure. When his tongue slid inside her silken tunnel, she wrapped her legs around his shoulders and bucked wildly. He grabbed her ass, thrusting his tongue over and over until finally Laila's body shuddered in bliss and she cried out, arching against the leather bed.

Instead of relenting, he moved his tongue lower, swirling around her tight anus, causing a hiss of surprise to escape her lips. His tongue swirled around the tight hole until it began to pucker with excitement and Laila writhed uncontrollably on the soft couch. He didn't relent at all until he felt her body explode a second time.

While she was still feeling the tremors of her body, he picked her up and slid her down his body, impaling her slick, wet pussy with his huge cock. He was surprised when the full nine inches was swallowed whole by her spasming sheath. Most women could only take a little over half his member, some had been able to take nearly two thirds. This was the only time he'd been able to seat himself to the hilt, and he nearly came on the spot. Ignoring her soft growls of protest, he held very still, enjoying the feel of being engulfed in wet pussy. Then he walked her to the wall and braced he body against it as he began thrusting in and out of her soft core. Laila held his body tightly and gasped when she noticed a mirror on the wall above the sofa bed. She could see her pale limbs wrapped around his dark, muscular body, and the sight of his contrasting chocolate skin as it drove into her was intensely erotic.

Against her better judgment, she allowed her fangs to grow and bit down on the tender flesh of his shoulder. She didn't go for the jugular vein, since that would cause him to bleed out in less than a minute. Instead, she sucked from one of the smaller veins in his shoulder, the hot blood coursing through her body, causing the previously cold flesh to heat and swell with the pleasure. He hissed with the sudden pain, but she could sense his pleasure intensify as his blood sang from the sensation.

Laila could feel her vision clouding with the red of her lust as his cock continued to pound deeply inside her body. Just before the blood orgasm came, he reached between their bodies, sensing her near explosion, and rubbed her now ultra sensitive clit. She released his shoulder and screamed her satisfaction into the night. Her lover rocked his hips in small sharp jabs, milking her tight cunt for every last trace of its shudders before he allowed her limp legs to fall to the floor and he pulled out.

Laila felt dazed, but quickly composed herself. She wasn't quite full, the hunger still tinged her sight. She noticed immediately that her chocolate prey had not yet cum, his hard cock stood high, dripping with her juices. She advanced, shoving him hard onto the leather bed and wrapped her now hot lips around his pulsing head. The man gasped and wrapped his hands in her dark red hair. He held her still and thrust deeply into her mouth. His slightly curved cock easily slid down her tight throat as she sucked her own juices from his dark, meaty shaft. He didn't know it, but Laila, being a vampire, didn't need to breathe. Most women of his acquaintance pulled away when he pushed too deeply, or thrust too quickly for them to draw breath. Laila, however, allowed his cock to slide into her mouth until his tightly curled ball sac bumped against her chin. It didn't matter how long he held it there, or how fast he fucked her pretty face, she simply stared at him with those gorgeous dark blue eyes.

He never even felt it as the tip of one long fang sliced through the vein running along his cock, and the blood slid down her throat with each thrust. He was too caught up in the pleasure he was feeling. As she swallowed more and more of his blood, she could feel a second blood orgasm rising, but tried to hold off. Cupping his fuzzy sac, she rolled his balls as he continued to fuck her face. When he groaned, his balls tightening and pulling up into his body, she let herself go, moaning into his flesh, the sounds vibrating his cock as his hot cum gushed to mix with the blood in her mouth. He held her face tightly pressed against him, her nose inhaling the musky scent of his pubic hair as his cock pulsed inside her mouth, and her blood sang with her own vampiric orgasm.

Finally, he sank down into the leather sofa bed, his body relaxing, and Laila pulled her mouth from his softening shaft. The wound began to close itself, and she spared just a moment to lick the last few drops of blood, before cleaning her lips of any trace. She hoped he didn't notice the two fang marks on his shoulder in the morning. Wrapping her naked, sated body around his, she pulled a throw blanket over their bodies and cuddled, waiting for the deep breathing that signaled that her lover had fallen asleep.

Slipping stealthily from beneath the blanket, she stared down at his magnificent body, a mixture of love and regret on her face. She knew she couldn't see him again. Being the lover of a vampire was just too difficult for most humans. With her sultry voice, she whispered the glamour in his ear that would ensure he never came to the Glass Armonica again. His brow knit, and his lips turned in a frown for a brief moment before settling back into a relaxed sleep. She pulled her halter dress back on then walked out the door, closing it softly. In the morning, he would awaken with hazy memories of the gorgeous woman who he hadn't even bothered to ask for her name.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Laila and the Glass Armonica: Ebony

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 261 milliseconds