• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Black on Black Pegging: Nigeria

Black on Black Pegging: Nigeria

Gary Jean-Renald lay on the bed, panting. Standing over him, Mistress Stella Aziz stroked her strap-on dildo and smiled smugly. The moment of truth had come. Time for Gary to lose his virginity. Mistress Stella raised the handsome Black stud's legs in the air and spread his ass cheeks wide open. Gently, she applied lubricant all over his anus before pushing the dildo against his backdoor. Gary took a deep breath, and tensed a little. Mistress Stella gently pushed the dildo into him. The gorgeous Nigerian-born African dominatrix licked her full, exquisite lips as she began fucking her latest toy in the ass.

Black men in North America were so different from the African men she grew up with her hometown of Kano, in the Republic of Nigeria. These brothers were uptight and narrow-minded. Brothers from North America had open minds and in the case of Gary Jean-Renald, wide open asses. Grinning, she began fucking him earnestly. Gary Jean-Renald winced as Mistress Stella began pounding his ass with the strap-on dildo. The king-sized bed shook as the towering, dark-skinned and absolutely gorgeous Nigerian woman topped the handsome young Black man. At last, Gary's dream was coming true.

For years he dreamed of what it would be like to experience the forbidden pleasures of female domination. Gary Jean-Renald discovered BDSM and its uniqueness when he was merely eighteen. Three years later, he finally began exploring it. The young ladies he met at his school weren't really interested in this sort of thing. Most of them were into vanilla sex. Gary Jean-Renald, President of the Christian Students Association at Algonquin College in Ottawa, Ontario, had a craving for unconventional sex. He wanted to submit to a strong woman. He wanted to experience the joys of female domination as a male submissive. Unfortunately, ladies who were into this seemed hard to find.

Mistress Stella Aziz looked into Gary Jean-Renald's eyes as she filled his asshole with her strap-on dildo. He wasn't the first Black man that the Nigerian professional dominatrix topped. There were many Black men out there with fetishes similar to Gary Jean-Renald. However, this young man was unique. Gary was Haitian, and Haitians were famously conservative. Ninety nine percent of them were staunch Christians, and they went to church weekly and everything. The Haitians that Mistress Stella Aziz met in the City of Montreal, Province of Quebec, certainly were like that. Gary Jean-Renald was different from the others. The second-year Police Foundations major at Algonquin College was into freaky stuff and didn't mind letting his freaky flag fly. So unlike a Haitian, that's for sure.

Mistress Stella Aziz pinched Gary's nipples, smacked his face and squeezed his cock and balls while thrusting the strap-on dildo deep into his asshole. The Haitian stud groaned as she fucked him with renewed intensity. Even though it was his first time, she didn't go too easy on him. At six-foot-one and 250 pounds, he was certainly a big guy. Even though he was only twenty one years old. Mistress Stella Aziz liked topping big men. Why? Well, they were more fun to fuck. Also, she was no spring chicken herself. At five feet eleven inches tall while barefoot and one hundred and ninety six pounds soaking wet, Mistress Stella Aziz of Nigeria was a sturdy woman. Ebony-skinned, with long dreadlocks, a curvy body, big tits, wide hips and a big round ass. She was a true African woman and damn proud of it.

Mistress Stella Aziz was born into a Sunni Muslim family in the northern region of the Republic of Nigeria. Since moving to the Province of Ontario, Canada, at the age of twenty she adopted a more secular lifestyle. Although she still believed in the One God worshipped by Jews, Christians and Muslims alike, she wasn't a fan of houses of worship or the men who led them. Priests, pastors, rabbis and Imams thought themselves very different from one another but they were all the same. Good at making people follow the rules according to their viewpoint, and keeping their flock docile and obedient for fear of excommunication or apostasy. Mistress Stella Aziz lost faith in organized religion. God loves everyone, and organized religion is for suckers. End of story.

Keeping her faith in God, she walked away from Islam and the very idea of organized religion itself. In Nigeria, this might have cost her everything, including her life. In Canada, she was a free woman. Her family was no longer speaking to her but she didn't miss them. She lived her life the way she saw it. After graduating from Carleton University with an MBA and finding herself unemployed in the City of Ottawa, she began working as a professional dominatrix in adult movies and as an online fetish model. There were lots of adult film companies popping up all over the City of Toronto. American porn companies were invading the Canadian market. As one of a handful of Black dominatrix types in Canada, Mistress Stella was considered exotic and new. During the 2011-2012 fiscal year, she made two hundred and seventeen thousand dollars. Not bad, eh? Yeah, she loved what she did and wasn't hurting anybody. Well, not any more than they wanted to be hurt. Life was good.

With a song in her heart, Mistress Stella Aziz continued pounding her dildo into the submissive Haitian stud's tight ass. The Nigerian dominatrix really tore into him, and threw back her head and laughed as the big Black guy squealed like a little bitch. Her dildo had gone deeper into his asshole than ever before. Slowly, Mistress Stella Aziz pulled her dildo out of Gary Jean-Renald's asshole. She leaned over, letting her big tits flop about his handsome face. The young stud was moaning softly while catching his breath. Grinning, Mistress Stella Aziz told him that his ass wasn't a virgin anymore. Gary smiled, thanked her and closed his eyes. Mistress Stella Aziz smiled. Her work here was done.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Black on Black Pegging: Nigeria

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 36 milliseconds