• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Slave Night

Slave Night

12

These are my first set of submissions. Please comment and offer advice. Both positive and negative are welcome. :) I just ask to be truthful and polite.

*

You were already getting ready to go out. Tonight was Roberts slave night that he owed you fro a bet that he lost. You asked Debbie if she wanted to tag along and help. She eagerly said, "Yes". You were going to try and talk to her at work or over the phone to set up some things that you two were going to have him do but your busy schedules prevented you from talking for any significant amount of time. Tonight was going to have to be done as you went along. You were thinking of any S&M, slave, and control movie or website that you have ever seen. You remember something Robert mentioned about CFNM that intrigued you. It stood for Clothed Female Naked Male. You had a feeling that tonight would end up ok. It was still early tonight but you and Debbie thought that it would be better to start as early as possible in order to get as much out of it as you two could. Debbie was going to finish getting ready at your house so that you can start before you all leave. Robert is relaxing on his recliner, enjoying his freedom before Debbie gets there. He has had a few beers already because he knows that he will be driving the rest of the night and will not be allowed to get drunk. The dogs start barking and your mind starts to race through the possibilities of the evening. Robert stays in his seat, letting you get the door because he says that "technically" his slave time hasn't started yet cause Debbie wasn't in the house. You smile and plan on getting him back later on. You get to the door and Debbie is standing there with a big bag of things.

You let her in and ask her, "Are you ready to start?"

She smiles and answers, "Hell yeah!"

You yell, "Robert, get your ass over here!"

You think to yourself of how good it felt. Robert comes around the corner with a half-ass smile on his face, knowing that he is in trouble now.

You say to him, "Say hello to Debbie."

He smiles at her, "Hello Debbie".

You chuckle, "Not like that slave, down on one knee and kiss her hand."

Reluctantly Robert kneels down and takes Debbie's hand. She smiles at you and returns her look to Robert. He looks up at her from his knee and says hello just before putting his lips to her hand. He starts to get up and you shove him hard. He falls and looks at you like you are crazy. Knowing he must take everything you do you him, you ask him, "Did I give you permission to get up?' You put your foot on him. He looks at you and says no.

"No what?" you ask. He looks a little confused.

"Umm, no ma'am?" he says, unsure of what you want to hear.

You think for a minute. "You will address me as Mistress." You look over at Debbie. You can tell that she has already been thinking of what she wants to be called.

She speaks up and says, "You will address me as Mistress D."

Robert takes a breath, looking up at both of you and asks, "May I get up Mistress?'

You smile at him then at Debbie and say, "Yes", you lift up your foot and walk away grabbing Debbie as you go. You both go into your room and finish getting ready and plan what to do next. After about 30 or 40 minutes, you both are ready and decide to start with Robert. You let Debbie call Robert this time.

"Slave, get over here right now!" she yells.

Robert comes walking around the corner. Seeing him walking she stops him in his tracks.

"I don't think so, you better come running when we call you."

Robert walks away to go beck to the living room. Debbie waits a minute, telling you how fun this is going to be. Once again she yells. Quickly, Robert comes running around the corner. You can tell that he is trying to get used to taking orders of this caliber.

"Yes Mistress D?" he says.

Debbie tells him that it is time for him to start getting ready. First she tells him to shower. When Robert starts walking to his room you yell at him to stop.

"What do you think you're doing?" you ask.

Confused and in a demeaning tone he says, "Going to take a shower like you guys told me."

You quickly slap him across the face and tell him not to talk to you like you are stupid.

He quickly changes his tone. He says that he is sorry and asks you both for forgiveness. You and Debbie both have smiles across your faces. You tell him that before he goes into the shower that he must be undressed. He says that he knows and that he was planning to undress in the bathroom. You let him know that he is going to undress right here, in front of you and Debbie. He looks a little hesitant at first but offers no argument. You can see the submission in his face. It gives you a sense of power. You and Debbie watch as he lifts off his shirt. Next he starts taking off his pants and you bring out the whip that you have been hiding behind your back. You whip Robert across his chest and he winces, more from surprise than pain.

"Slower" you tell him, "take them off slower."

He starts once again, looking at you in the eye. You can tell from his look that he will do ANYTHING you ask. You feel yourself starting to get wet. Robert is still undressing. He is lowering his zipper.

"Is this slow enough Mistress?" he asks.

"Yes Slave", you say. "What do you think Debbie?"

"I think I want to watch him shower for us." She says. "And you better wash good Slave." She throws in at the end.

"Yes Mistress D." Robert says.

He finishes taking off his pants and stands there in front of you. You tell him to turn around so that you both can inspect him. He slowly turns around and you look him over lustfully. You look over at Debbie and she seems to have the same look on her face. She looks as if she is breathing a little heavier now that he's undressed. He's semi-hard but not erect, you are happy that it doesn't look small in front of Debbie. You whip Robert across his ass and tell him to head to the shower. Once in the bathroom Robert turns on the water and waits for it to get to the right temperature before he gets in. You ask him what he is waiting for and give him a stupid look.

"I'm waiting for the water to warm up." He says confused.

"Did you ask if you could wait?" you say.

'No Mistress, may I wait?

You look at Debbie, who looks to you and shakes her head no.

"Well," you say, "you heard her. Get your ass in."

Robert tries to smile slightly as he puts on foot in the shower. You can tell by the look on his face that it must still be really cold. You and Debbie smile at each other in amusement. Once he's inside the shower and it warms up a bit, you tell Robert to keep the curtain open and start washing. The water is flowing over his body dripping from his chest. Your heartbeat speeds up as you watch him start to wash. He starts by washing his hair. Debbie sits down on the toilette and you notice her squeezing her thighs together every once in a while. Next, he starts to wash his body. You and Debbie watch carefully, forgetting that you two are able to order him as you please. Finally realizing this, you nudge Debbie to get her attention. She looks at you then back to Robert, waiting to follow your lead.

"Slave, are you washing good?" you ask.

"Yes Mistress." He says. He puts more body wash on to make sure you are convinced.

"I'm not sure that you are Slave. Come here." You motion for him to move closer to you. When he does you grab his arm and turn him around. Running your hand over his wet, naked body. Inspecting it carefully.

"Not bad, but you can do better." You say as you continue to run your hand over him.

"What do you think?" asking Debbie.

She smiles and scoots closer to the tub, never getting up from her seat. She looks up at Robert as she places her hand on his body. Her hand slides easily over his soapy chest and down his stomach. You turn him around once more and you both inspect his ass by running your hands over it. There are suds completely covering his body. You and Debbie have a lustful look on your faces. You can feel yourself getting wetter as time goes on. You are pretty sure that Debbie is wet as well. Yours and Debbie's hands are moving smoothly over Roberts back and ass, down his legs and occasionally in-between his thighs to tease his balls. You figure you guys better stop so you turn Robert around once more. His dick is standing straight out point at the both of you. Debbie's mouth drops slightly open, obviously shocked. His dick is throbbing and is now begging for attention. Debbie looks at you.

"Should we check the front too?" she asks, as if requesting your permission.

"Yea." you say, "he can't do anything right."

You tell him to grab a hold of the curtain rod so that you both can check him real good. With his arms raised you start moving your hands over his body, as if you were inspecting or looking for something. Debbie follows your lead. You look at Robert's body; water running over it; soapy and slick. You want to push him down and take him inside of you ... but you know that it will be better if you wait. You slide your hands down to his thighs. Debbie does the same, looking over to you occasionally to make sure you are ok with everything. She is smiling and has the look of excitement on her face, like a little girl on her birthday. You move your hand up his thigh stopping when you have his balls resting in your hand. You can see that Robert is a little nervous like this. It makes you laugh knowing you have 100% control right now. Debbie decides to get in on the game so she leans over to you and whispers in your ear. You smile and give her a nod of approval. Debbie stands up and gets close to him. While looking in his eyes she reaches down and grabs his dick in her hand. He starts to smile until she starts squeezing harder on his dick.

Robert looks a little confused and even more nervous than before.

"Did we say that you could get hard?" Debbie asks as she applies a little bit more pressure.

"Uh, no Mistress D." Robert says, looking back and forth from you and Debbie.

You still have his balls in your hand and you occasionally give them a little squeeze to remind him that you still have them in your possession.

"Why is your dick still hard Slave?" Debbie asks.

"I'm sorry Mistress D., I can't help it." he says.

"Well you better!" Debbie tells him as she squeezes harder.

Robert winces slightly as his once rock hard dick softens. As his dick starts to go limp Debbie releases her grip. Robert gives a sigh of relief. Debbie leans to you once more and whispers something else in your ear. You smile again and look up at Robert as you grab his now soft dick and balls gently in your hands. The look of concern returns to his face. Debbie looks at Robert and playfully slaps his face as she says good boy.

"See," she says, "I knew you could help it."

She steps closer to him, looking him in the eye.

"Now...I don't want to see that dick get hard unless I tell you that it can. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress D, but I...."

Debbie slaps him across the face, harder this time.

"I said it won't get hard unless we say so, understand?" she looks to you and you put a little bit of pressure on his dick and balls.

"Ok, ok." He says. "It won't get hard until you want it to Mistress."

You stop squeezing and start gently running your nails over his dick. Debbie smiles.

"Good boy." She says. "Now if you don't want Ava to hurt you again, I'd suggest you keep him under control."

As soon ad she says that, Debbie gets a sly grin on her face and gets closer to Robert. She looks him in the eyes. Robert is still holding on to the shower rod so his arms are still raised. Debbie brings her arms up and starts to unbutton the top of her shirt. Robert looks at her and watches what she is doing. As Debbie unbuttons further, her large breasts are exposed more and more. You smile, knowing what Debbie is doing. You look down and see Robert's dick starting to react. You quickly remind him with a squeeze to his dick. He quickly looks away and tries to distract his mind. His dick starts to go down again. You look up at Debbie and pull her down to your level, which just happens to be at the same lever as Robert's dick. He looks down at the both of you and once again decides to look away. You remind him that he cannot get hard with out permission. With saying that, you bring his now soft dick towards your mouth and stick out your tongue. You can tell that he is concentrating very hard. His lips are moving and his eyes are closed. He is somehow managing to stay soft. You are very surprised. You laugh to yourself and look at Debbie, motioning for her to join you. She places her hand on Robert's ass and brings her mouth towards yours while sticking out her tongue as well. You time it just right where both of your tongues start licking Roberts shaft at the same time. You look up at him as you do this. You see his surprised reaction as he opens his eyes to confirm his senses. As soon as he sees the both you and Debbie licking his shaft his dick springs to life in a matter of seconds. You and Debbie continues to tease him a little longer before you stop and say, "Come on Debbie, he obviously can't control himself."

As you stand and walk out of the bathroom. Debbie follows closely behind you, smiling on her way. You peek your head back in the door and say to him,"Oh, and if I can tell later that you finished yourself off in the shower, I PROMISE you that this will never happen again." You blow him a playful kiss as you leave, smiling to yourself because of how good it feels to have so much control. You and Debbie sit in the kitchen and talk about the rest of the night as Robert finishes up his shower. Soon you hear the shower turn off and Roberts voice calling out your name. You smile at Debbie and yell back to Robert that he needs to stop yelling and come to you in order to ask a question. While you wait for him to come ask you whatever he wanted to ask you, you reach over to the chair next to you and show Debbie something. It's a towel. Debbie now gets it and laughs, saying how bad you are. But that doesn't stop her from turning her chair to get a better view of the entrance of the dining room. Before you know it, Robert is walking into the dining room to where you both are. He is dripping wet still from the shower. The water is crawling down his chest and body as it quickly starts forming a small puddle at his feet. He tells you that there are no towels anywhere and if you could get one for him. After making sure both you and Debbie get a good look at him, you reach over to the chair next to you and grab the towel. You toss it to Robert and tell him to hurry up because you and Debbie want to leave. As he walks away you stare at his wet, dripping ass walk away from you both. Debbie lets you know that that was a nice trick with the towel and that she'll have to learn from you. Robert walks around the corner shortly after, fully dressed and ready.

"Mistresses', are you ready?" he asks.

"Yes slave, let's go." You say as Robert offers an arm to both of you. You each take an arm as he walks you out to the car. You see that he has already put the top down to the convertible. Robert opens the door for you and lifts the seat forward so that you can sit in the back. Debbie follows you but you notice when you sit down that she is taking a little bit longer climbing in the back. You smile and figure she is enjoying teasing Robert with her skirt as she bends over to get in. You look at Robert and see him staring at her ass as she climbs in. He looks over at you and smiles cause he knows that you caught him. He puckers his lips and blows you a loving kiss. You blow one back as he puts the seat back and climbs in himself. As he pulls out of the driveway he asks "Where to Ladies?" You and Debbie tell him that you are going to start off with Platinum Night Club, he doesn't say another word and starts driving. As soon as he gets there he drives to the front of the club instead of parking first. When he stops the car, he immediately gets out and helps the two of you out. You see him walk up to the doorman and start talking with him. He soon returns and tells you both to head inside and he'll park the car and meet you inside. You and Debbie head inside without having to pay cover.

Once inside you both look around. It isn't as busy as you had thought it was going to be and are happy about that. Not long after you find a seat for the two of you, you see Robert looking around for you both. Debbie tells you to let him look because it's not your job to help him in any way tonight. You smile and complement her on her good thinking. After a few minutes, Robert finds you both and immediately starts looking around for a seat for himself.

"What are you doing?" you ask.

"Looking for a seat." He says without thinking.

You quickly stand up, 'Excuse me?" you say.

He remembers as soon as you stand.

"I'm sorry Mistress, I'm looking for a seat to sit down." He says.

"How do you know we want you sitting down?" Debbie asks from her seat.

Robert looks frustrated again and it makes you smile.

"May I sit down Mistresses'?" he asks.

You simply reply "No." and take your seat. "You can go get us some drinks though."

Robert asks what you both want to drink and heads for the bar. While Robert is at the bar, you and Debbie talk about how much you both are enjoying this. She also asks about what kind of limits you and Robert have agreed on when out in public. You tell her about your limits but it doesn't seem to discourage her.

When Robert gets back you say, "Thank you slave." And grab Debbie's hand.

"We're going to go dance." you tell him. "You wait here...STANDING!" you emphasize.

He smiles and says, "Yes mistress."

The seats that you found are right next to the dance floor, so you can se Robert perfectly. You decide to tease him a little more. You lean towards Debbie and whisper in her ear. She smiles and starts moving seductively as she gets closer and closer to you. You start moving closer as well. You make sure Robert is watching as you and Debbie get more into your show for him. You never take your eyes off him as you lean to Debbie and start teasing her ear with your tongue. You see Robert smile and you blow him a kiss once more. He blows one back. After the ear thing, Debbie starts getting into it. She presses her chest against your and runs her nails over your neck. She trails from your neck, down your neckline, and onto the tops of your breasts that are exposed from your revealing top. She continues to go further as she dips her fingers into your cleavage. You look and realize that she is completely into it and not even looking to see if Robert is paying attention anymore. You decide not to say anything and enjoy her attention. As she continues to dance seductively, her hands do not stop what they are doing either. Her fingers are in your top now, pulling it lower than it already is. Suddenly you feel her fingertips brushing against your nipples. You take a deep breath as the excitement sends chills through your body. Robert is just standing there watching you two. You feel yourself start to get wet again. Before you know it the song is over and you and Debbie are heading back to your seats. You are breathing heavy but you're not sure whether it's because of the dancing or of the teasing that Debbie was doing. Once seated, you look up at Robert. He looks as if he's breathing a little heavy as well.

"Should we let him sit now?" you ask Debbie. She looks at him and shrugs her shoulders.

"Sure." She says.

"Thank you Mistresses'." Robert says. He looks a little relieved.

He finds a chair and brings it to the table, sitting between you and Debbie.

"So" you say, "did you like the dancing?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Slave Night

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 99 milliseconds