• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Werewolf's Sabbat Ch. 14

The Werewolf's Sabbat Ch. 14

Mitch lay in bed on his side with his head propped up on one hand. It was already three o'clock in the morning and he hadn't slept. He couldn't sleep. He was exhausted but knew that if he allowed himself the pleasure of drifting off that he might awake to her being gone, having left in the middle of the night. It had taken him a lot of talking to convince Janette to stay home and not go looking for the man she now knew was her father. He didn't blame her for being angry and confused. He knew he could physically restrain her if she tried to leave but he didn't want it to come to that. He reached a hand out and brushed his fingers lightly down her forearm.

"Stop worrying so much, Mitch. I'm not going anywhere," Janette groaned in a sleepy voice.

"I thought you were asleep."

"I was. You think too loud, you know that? It's enough to wake up the entire pack." Janette rolled from her side to face him.

Mitch moved closer to Janette and pulled her into his arms. "I don't mean to worry. You can't really blame me though, can you? You were something else last night. I thought for a moment that I was going to have to put you in a straight jacket and lock you up," he said teasingly, and kissed the tip of her nose.

"I'm sorry about that. I really don't know what has come over me. No wonder grandma and Aunt Marion have kept so much from me. They probably know I freak out at every little thing."

"Don't worry about it. I'm sure they understand. They just want what's best for you, that's all. What's done is done. Knowing who your father is now doesn't change things. It doesn't define you or make you someone different. You're still the same old you. Well, except that you're a wolf. That's different, of course." Mitch pulled slightly away from Janette and gazed down into her sleepy face. "Speaking of, everything else aside, how was your first shift?"

Janette smiled and shook her head. "If shifting is going to be that painful then I don't ever want to do it again. I felt like my entire body was on fire, I could have sworn every bone was breaking. It's not something I ever want to relive."

"I don't think it will be that way from now on. Remember what I told you? Your first time may be a bit uncomfortable but after that, it's a breeze. In fact, sometimes it even feels good to let your wolf out."

"Uncomfortable, huh? That's the understatement of the year." Janette slid an arm around Mitch's waist. "How do you learn to control it? I mean, is it going to be unexpected like that every time? I don't want to be in the market or the mall and suddenly shift into a hairy wolf."

"A lot of times newly turned wolves find their shifting uncontrollable when they are angry or feel threatened, which would explain last night. However, I don't think you should have much trouble with that since you're not an angry person by nature."

"Up until now, that is."

"Do you want me to teach you?"

Janette met Mitch's gaze with a look of fear. "Teach me to shift? Are you kidding? I can't. I mean--"

"Stop. I promise it won't hurt this time. I'll teach you how to control it." Mitch stood from the bed and held his hand out to Janette. "Come on. We can go for a run through the woods or something."

"Mitch it's three o'clock in the morning. Do we have to do this now?"

"Well, we're not sleeping. Might as well do it now."

Janette stood from the bed and reached for her clothes.

"No need for that. You'll just be taking them back off once we are outside anyway."

"You mean you want me to walk through the mansion naked? Are you serious, Mitch?"

Mitch teasingly mocked Janette's shocked expression. "Yes, I'm serious. Everyone's asleep anyway and anyone who is awake won't care that you are naked. Besides, you look pretty darn good in your birthday suit," he said with a wink.

Janette tried to think of another excuse, any excuse, not to go but came up with nothing. She let out a defeated sigh and grabbed Mitch's hand. She followed him out of the bedroom, down the stairs and into the back yard. The full moon was shining brightly down upon them from a cloudless sky accompanied by a dense speckling of stars. She instinctively wrapped her arms around herself when she felt the cool night air against her skin.

"Now I want you to try and relax. Do you feel your wolf inside you?"

Janette nodded and swallowed nervously.

"All you have to do is call her forth. Close your eyes if it helps. Let her know that it's okay and give control over to her."

Janette took a deep breath and blew it out. She relaxed the best she could and closed her eyes, immediately seeing her wolf's image behind her lids. She spoke to her in her mind, assuring her that it was okay for her to come out. The golden wolf hesitated. Janette tried again, mentally sending her wolf all the love and trust that she was feeling and asking her once more to come forth. She gasped in surprise when she felt a tingling sensation starting at her toes and working its way through her body up to her scalp. She opened her eyes and looked down to see golden fur sprouting from her arms, legs and chest. Her body was transforming right before her eyes and it didn't hurt at all like it had the first time. She looked over at Mitch with a half smile on her face and saw the pleased look of approval in his eyes. She then fell forward onto all four legs while her face elongated into a muzzle. Everything felt so amazing in her wolf form, as though this is what she was meant to be. She raised her muzzle to the sky and let out a joyous howl.

Mitch knelt down on one knee in front of his mate. "I told you your wolf would be beautiful. That wasn't so bad, was it?" He ran his hand lovingly through her fur.

A shiver ran the length of Janette's body and she licked Mitch's cheek affectionately. "What was it you were saying about a run through the woods?" she laughed into his mind before sprinting past him. She was surprised at how agile she felt and it didn't take her long to get the hang of running on all fours. It wasn't nearly as difficult as running in her human form, that was for sure.

Mitch watched his mate dart past him heading to the tree line and laughed. He was glad to see that she was taking it so well. He shifted into his wolf form and chased after her, intentionally keeping a slight distance between them. He didn't want to catch her too soon. That would just take all of the fun out of the chase. "And where do you think you're going, young lady?"

"Bet you can't catch me!" she laughed back at him. Janette heard Mitch approaching her from behind and sped up, running as fast as she could through the thick trees. She stumbled when she heard several wolves howling. The sound was coming from the direction of the mansion. Mitch caught her off guard and bowled right into her knocking them both down to the ground.

"You thought I couldn't catch you, huh?"

"Not fair! I was distracted. Where is that howling coming from? I thought we were the only ones awake."

"Most likely, your howling woke the pack. One of their favorite past times is running through the woods in the middle of the night." Mitch said as he watched several pack members sprint past them.

"That's a strange past time."

"Not to a wolf." Mitch let Janette up and, as he expected, she ran from him again.

"TAG! You're it!" She laughed as she sped away from him.

"Oh, you're gonna get it, you just wait!"

"Promises, promises." Janette continued running, unable to control the giggling bubbling up from her. She was soon joined by five other pack members running alongside her. She heard them laughing in her head at her and Mitch's bantering back and forth. She had forgotten what Mitch had said about the other pack members being able to hear each other when they were in their wolf form. She let a low growl escape her when Mitch sailed past them as though they were all standing still.

"Oh come on, Jan. Are you gonna put up with his crap?" Jack said from beside her. "You can out run him. I know you can."

Janette burst forth, running at what seemed to be lightning speed. It didn't take long for her to catch up to Mitch and soon she was nipping at his heels. "Ya think you're pretty tough, huh?" She pushed herself and used the rush of adrenaline that was screaming through her body to race past him, laughing into his mind. "See? Told ya you weren't that tough." She saw the clearing ahead of them and had a strange sense of déjà vu overcome her when she remembered her dream about chasing the black wolf through the woods. She ran as fast as she could towards the clearing where there stood an enormous bonfire in the center. She yelped in surprise when she felt Mitch run into her and they tumbled several times into the center of what seemed to be a large circle.

"I caught you," Mitch said into her mind while pinning her down.

"Mitch, I remember this. I dreamed this." Janette looked around to see the circle lined with wolves howling into the night sky. They seemed to be cheering them on.

"Oh really? And what happens next?" Mitch asked with a knowing look in his eyes. He let Janette up but knew that she wouldn't run from him again.

Janette stood there in the middle of the circle and watched as Mitch slowly circled her several times as though he was trying to decide what to do with her next. She felt a slight confusion as to what was happening. The surrounding wolves continued to howl and cheer Mitch on as he continued to walk slow deliberate circles around her. The lustful look in his eye brought her wolf's own lust to the forefront.

She shivered in anticipation when she felt Mitch slowly slide his tongue teasingly between her back legs. She wasn't surprised when she felt him place his front paws on her back and mount her. She did the only thing she knew to do and lay her chest on the ground, offering herself to him. When she felt his shaft enter her, she couldn't help the loud groan that escaped her, coming out as a whimper. Everything seemed to happen so quickly it all was a blur. Before she knew what had happened she was laying on her side, covered in sweat and cradled in Mitch's human arms with the entire pack surrounding them and cheering.

"Are you okay?" Mitch whispered into her ear.

"What just happened? Everything seems so foggy."

"You just went through an official mating. A traditional mating. You are now formally the pack's female alpha."

"Wait. Don't you have to bite me first? And I thought we were already mated."

"We were. Nobody else knew that we were completely mated. They thought we were only half mated, remember? Oh, and I did bite you. And you bit me."

Janette looked back to see a trickle of blood flowing down Mitch's shoulder. She reached her hand up to her own shoulder to find a warm liquid dripping down her neck. "Mitch, something's wrong. I don't remember biting you or being bitten."

"Baby, nothing's wrong. It's quite normal. You just got caught up in the moment. Your wolf was in full control. We have been laying here for about ten minutes now."

Janette sat up and looked around with a confused expression when she heard several men and women playing tribal drums off to one side of the circle. "Where the hell did the drums come from and why was there a bonfire lit at three in the morning? This is all too strange, Mitch."

"We keep the drums over there in that shed just outside the circle by the trees. There is always a bonfire built and ready to go. You have to understand, Janette, this pack will use any excuse they can come up with to have a party. I know this wasn't planned but we don't do everything planned. Sometimes things just happen, but there's always a reason. Even though we were already fully mated, you acting out the mating ceremony in front of the whole pack just increased their respect for you. It's kind of hard to explain. It's a sign from you that you trust them."

"No, I think I understand." Janette looked down and saw that she was still naked. For some reason it didn't bother her at all. It felt completely natural to be naked with the rest of her pack. After all, they were all naked, aside from the very few who remained in their wolf form guarding the circle.

Mitch stood and helped his mate to her feet. He noticed the disturbed look on her face and followed her gaze down to between her legs where his semen was trailing it's way to her knee. "Don't worry about it. It's natural. It's just another reminder to everyone that you are mine." He lifted her chin and pressed his lips to hers in a passionately deep kiss only to hear several whistles and catcalls coming from other male pack members. He whipped his head around and tried to glare at them but only ended up smiling from ear to ear. "You guys, seriously, stop it. You're going to embarrass my mate." He walked Janette to a bench that was crafted from a large oak tree and sat her down next to him. They sat together and watched as people began to enter the circle and dance to the beat of the drums. Some of the pack members were stopping to congratulate the mated pair, hugging and kissing Janette and welcoming her to the family. Others were passing around bottles of wine and flasks full of this and that.

"This is all so amazing Mitch. I have never felt this way before. It's indescribable."

Mitch stood in front of Janette and held his hand out to her. "Dance with me, milady?"

"Oh, Mitch, I don't dance. I haven't danced a day in my life."

"You've never done karate before either, but you're doing that. Come on. Just give it a try. There are no moves. You just move to the beat, that's all. No one will judge you."

Janette hesitantly took Mitch's offered hand and followed him to the inner circle with the rest of the dancers. She wasn't sure what to do so she just tried to follow along the best she could. She burst out laughing when Mitch started dancing and several pack members whistled and shouted 'Go Mitch!' She noticed that he did indeed resemble a chicken just as Jack had said.

Mitch noticed Janette's uncontrollable laughter and the tears in her eyes. "Are you making fun of me?" he said, lifting her up and spinning her in circles.

"Oh, I would never do that," she said, still giggling.

Just then, Jack danced past them with another female pack member. "See? I told ya. Chicken all the way."

This just made Janette laugh harder, if that was even possible. Once her laughter subsided, she met his gaze. "I would never make fun of you, Mitch. You really are cute as hell though."

"You sure do swear a lot these days," he said with a wink.

"Perhaps it's the wolf in me," she said, raising her chin defiantly and placing her hands on her hips.

"Well, I don't care how much you swear. Swear like a sailor if you want. Just don't stop dancing with me." Mitch stopped and looked deep into Janette's eyes, the lust he had for her rearing its ugly head once again.

"Mitch, it must be five in the morning by now. I have to meet with Sandra at seven. Shouldn't we get back?"

"Sandra's sitting over there with Thor. I do believe she may be slightly intoxicated. Besides, she gave you tomorrow off, remember?"

Janette looked over in the direction of Mitch's gaze and saw Sandra, naked as the day she was born, in what seemed to be a very intimate conversation with the blonde haired brute. She couldn't help the smile of contentment that spread across her lips. "Well, how about that. Good for her."

"Yeah, she needs to get laid. Maybe she won't be so tough in her training."

Janette smacked Mitch on the arm.

Mitch looked at her with a mock expression of shock. "What! I'm just saying."

"She's not so tough. She has been extremely kind to me. Even if I do whine a lot. She's been through one hell of a life."

Mitch gazed down at his mate. "So you two are getting to be somewhat friends?"

"Yeah, I think so. I have a lot of respect for her and she makes sense out of things that I don't understand. She has opened my eyes to some things I never thought about."

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know. It's hard to explain. It just seems to me that things are falling into place right now. I can't describe it to you. It's a feeling I have. As though I belong here and always have."

"You have always belonged to me, Jan. You are mine forever. I plan to make you the happiest woman on the face of this earth." Mitch pressed his lips to hers.

Janette kissed him back, letting her lips linger on his for a moment longer than necessary. "You already have."

*

"Are you fucking kidding me right now? You left her to suffer and now she's gone? I gave you specific orders, you fucking retard! There is no room for game playing here. You already fucked up the first task I gave you and now you have to go do it again!"

"I'm sorry! I didn't think it would be a big deal. I had her securely tied up! I came back the next day and she was gone. I couldn't even follow her scent. If she had crawled away or something, I could have followed it, I think."

"You think? Thinking is not what I asked you to do. Obviously, you're no good at it. Leo, you can't keep doing this shit. You are ruining everything and you have been for the last 20 years!"

"I'm sorry, don't be angry with me. I have no one else to learn from."

"Soon you won't even have me to learn from."

"Don't say that. Please? I will fix this. I promise."

"I turned you for a reason, Leonard. I thought it would make you a better hunter. You weren't supposed to fall in love with your prey, you fucking idiot. Who does that?"

Leonard paced the room nervously. "I didn't just fall in love with her. I have been in love with her for 20 years now. She's all I can think about."

"Well, you failed. You're an idiot. Now I have a huge mess to clean up, thanks to you... again."

"Wait! Just give me one more chance. I can fix this. You'll see. I will fix this."

"You'd better. You have until the next full moon to correct your mistakes. I care about you, Leonard, but I can't tolerate this type of conduct from you. Fix it by the next full moon or you will suffer greatly.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Werewolf's Sabbat Ch. 14

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds