• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Interrogation

The Interrogation

"Hey boss! We caught a snooper!"

Two men roughly dragged a young girl through the doors of a posh office and pushed her to the ground. She glared up at them and angrily shook her fist

"Geez you don't have to be so rough!"

Kitty Scopes was an intern reporter, she'd been helping out with an article about local organized crime. When she found some evidence that possibly linked one of the top law firms in the city with the notorious crime ring, she couldn't help taking her camera to the building on a Sunday and poking around a bit. The journalist she'd been shadowing warned her not to go and do anything stupid, it wasn't hard evidence after all, but curiosity killed the cat right? Two large bodybuilder like men had caught her climbing through a window not even 10 minutes after she'd arrived. Sticking halfway out the window, camera in hand, she sheepishly told the guards that she was lost. They didn't really buy it. But instead of doing anything horrible to her they hauled her out by the arms, marched her straight up to the 50th floor, and into this office

Kitty regarded her surroundings, it was an ultra modern and expensive looking room. The desk in front of her was mahogany, but everything else was super sleek metal and glass. A man got up from behind the desk and eyed her skeptically. He looked to be about 30; maybe a little younger, tall, and incredibly handsome. Kitty guessed he must work at the firm, judging by his hand tailored suit he clearly had the cash to be employed here.

"What the hell is this, she's just a kid!" The man seemed beyond irritated as he looked Kitty over. She was a sophomore at the local college, but her slim petite figure gave her the appearance of a much younger girl. She wore a short pleated shirt and a slightly oversized sweater which added to her schoolgirl look. Pulling her hair back into pigtails wasn't helping much either.

"But boss, she was snooping around and taking pictures of stuff! You told us to bring anyone suspicious straight to you" One of the men tossed Kitty's camera to the boss

He flipped through her pictures, with a completely unreadable expression on his face. After a few minutes he set down the camera and asked for her bag. He rummaged through that as well, pulling out her wallet. He stared at her ID and her intern badge. He stuffed everything back inside, finally walking over and knelt down beside her.

"So sweetheart, you work for the Daily Press?"

"I um... I'm just an intern"

"An intern... you do seem a little young to be a reporter. Tell me what you were doing here, it can't just be an accident that my guards found you hanging out of a window."

"I'm helping out with a story, I just wanted to take a look around here I swear! I wasn't doing anything bad!" Kitty nervously glanced at the two big men standing by the door.

"Its okay honey, just relax. Why don't you take a seat in that chair over there" The boss gestured to a modern yet comfy looking armchair near the desk. Kitty scrambled to her feet and hurried over. The seat was comfortable but she sat straight up tensely.

The boss leaned casually against his desk and sighed

"So the press think they're onto something do they. That's a nuisance, I'll have to make sure I send someone to take care of that. What a pain, that'll get in the way of the real work I had planned for today".

"What about the girl boss?" One of the guards gestured towards Kitty

"Hm yes, well she knows something. I'll just have to find out what it is and decide if she's worth the trouble to keep around after that"

Kitty's heart was racing, what the hell had she gotten herself into?! This was getting way out of hand, what was this guy talking about? She shifted nervously in her chair and glanced at the door. There was no way she was getting past Hans and fucking Frans if she made a run for it. Lost momentarily in her own world, she didn't fully notice the boss moving towards her again. Before she knew what was happening both wrists were handcuffed to the arms of the chair.

"Hey what the fuck?! Let me go!!" Kitty squealed as she pulled against her restraints to no avail.

"Thank you boys, I think I can take it from here. Why don't you go wait outside" The boss shrugged off his suit jacket and folded it gracefully, setting it down on a nearby table. Loosening his tie, he made his way back to Kitty and loomed over her like a menacing figure.

"Now this can be very easy. If you answer my questions truthfully like a good girl I won't lay a hand on you. If you're difficult though, things could get ugly. Although..." his eyes roamed to her thighs, exposed from when her skirt had tousled away from all her struggling "I may enjoy myself quite throughly"

Kitty shuddered and tried to twist herself in that way that made her skirt fall back over her legs but it was useless, all she managed to do was tire herself out.

"Alright, Kitty is it? What information led you to come here and stick your nose where it doesn't belong?"

Her mind raced, if she told him about the story would he send someone down to the Daily Press and hurt her coworkers? She didn't want anyone to get hurt because of her.

"I didn't have anything, it was just a normal story about the firm"

SMACK

His hand came down hard across her cheek. Kitty cried out as pain seared through her face. Her cheek was stinging and tears swelled up in her eyes, but something told her that he hadn't even put his full force behind the slap.

"Hm, that wasn't really a smart answer now was it. Are you protecting someone you work with? That's really touching, but its not going to win you any favors with me"

Again he asked and again she lied. He grabbed her by the hair and landed a second blow on her other cheek. Kitty tried to distract herself from the stinging by concentrating on holding back her tears.

"I already told you I don't know anything! We're just doing a story on the firm and I thought I could get some good photos so my superiors would praise me!" Kitty cried out, her voice cracking.

"That's not a very convincing lie" the boss said, grabbing her by the jaw to force her head back up and raised his hand to hit her again. She pressed her eyes shut in preparation for another blow, but a thought crossed his mind and he suddenly took a step away from her.

"Actually, let's make this a little more interesting shall we? Such a pretty little girl, it'd be a shame to waste a body like that"

He reached into a drawer and pulled out some rope, then roughly pulled her legs up towards the ceiling and began tying them to the armrests.

"What are you doing?!" Kitty lashed out with her legs in hopes of kicking him in the groin but he held her tight and delivered a stinging slap to her inner thigh. She screamed and he slapped her tender thigh again, breaking her resistance. When he was done her panties were completely exposed to him, she was helpless and bound.

"That's better, look at these adorable panties. Its almost like you wanted to be caught" He smirked and fingered her pussy through the fabric. She was wearing low cut hipsters, pink and lacy with a satin bow. Kitty twisted and struggled against her bonds, arching her back as he rubbed her clit through the panties, desperately trying to hold back a moan.

"Gross, stop! Don't touch me there!" She yelled at him. Obviously that was the wrong thing to say because the look in his eye changed, from playful to dangerous.

"I guess Kitty thinks she's in a position to tell me what to do" he said to her darkly

Taking a pair of scissors he cut through her panties and ripped them away. She squeaked and rubbed her bottom against the chair in an attempt to scoot away from his gaze. Kitty didn't really like her public hair so she'd made a habit of getting rid of it. She's just done so that morning and was thus freshly shaven and smooth. He chuckled evilly

"So maybe you are a slut after all, look at this naughty exposed pussy. All hairless and... what's this?" He reached down and dipped a finger into her cunt "looks like you're getting wet too"

Kitty gulped and turned red, there was no denying his accusation. Even though he was some kind of sadist, he was good with his hands and her body was responding to his touch. Plus, he was just so handome! It was wrong to be aroused, but she couldn't help it.

"You little pervert, did you come all the way over here in the hopes that I would catch you and see what a filthy girl you are? Only a really sick whore would get off on being abused like this" He began unbuckling his belt. "Don't worry though" he pushed his trousers down and stroked his hardening cock through his briefs "I know exactly how to cure that".

Kitty whimpered but she couldn't look away from him. His cock looked massive, even when he had his pants on she could see it bulging out. She'd only ever had one boyfriend before and they'd just had sex a few times in the dark. This was so much extreme than anything she'd ever imagined.

Getting lost in her thoughts of again, Kitty's mouth was still open from the shock of seeing him undressing. Suddenly his hand was wrapped in her hair, slamming her open mouth down onto his cock and choking her.

"Mmmfff!!!!" Kitty tried to pull back but he forced her head down deeper, making her gag even more. Holding her in place with both hands he thrust into her warm hole over and over again, filling her mouth with sticky pre-cum. With her arms tied, she couldn't even brace herself as he invaded her mouth with his massive cock. It was so big that her jaw was aching from being forced open so wide. She could feel him hitting the back of her throat and trying to slide all the way down. After an endless throat fucking he pulled out and let his cock rest on her face, covering her with cum and saliva.

"Now Kitty, are you ready to tell me what you know?" He leered down at her and ground his dick against her face

"I... I already told you the truth!" Kitty said in a small voice, wrenching her head away to escape the wetness all over her cheek.

"You're really disappointing me with your lack of cooperation" the boss frowned, then slapped her face roughly with his cock. "If you keep being difficult I'm not going to be able to hold back" with that he thrust back into her mouth and resumed fucking her mouth.

To her horror she could feel her pussy becoming wetter and wetter. Something about the gagging sensation was making her little cunt clench and flood. She could feel it dripping down into her asshole and onto the chair. Occasionally he pulled out of her mouth and forced her to lick his balls. Anytime she licked too hard he punished her with more slaps.

"Please stop, I already told you I don't know anything! Haven't you punished me enough yet?! I'm sorry for snooping around! Please just let me go!" Kitty squealed as she desperately pulled her head away from his balls.

"I'm not sure I can do that, after all it seems you've stained my nice new chair with your slutty juices" The boss knelt down to take a closer look at her dripping wet pussy. "Not only are you a liar but you're a masochistic little whore who makes a mess!" He scolded her, giving her thigh a slap. Kitty yelped in pain and wailed

"Its not true! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"

"There you go, lying again" The boss leaned down and licked her pink little pussy

"I told you, only a true slut would taste like this". He continued to lap at her pussy, cleaning her up and making her moan loudly. He began sucking roughly on her clit and practically biting it as Kitty fought as hard as she could against her bonds. His tongue was so good, if he kept this up she was going to cum and the thought of that was too humiliating to bear. She began pleading with him, she didn't even know for what, begging him and crying out.

"Oh god! Please, no, please, I can't... I'm so close! Ohhh, mmm, yes oh yes, oh pleeeease"

He looked up at her "If you're a good girl and tell me what you know, maybe I'll give you what you want and let you cum" He lightly thumbed her clit, making her jerk violently in the armchair

"Please..." she sobbed out "Please..."

The boss sighed "I guess you're still resisting me" He stood up and quickly undid her ropes and cuffs, then he pulled her roughly to her feet and stripped her clothes off. Pushing her down against the desk, he attacked her breasts her his hands.

"What the fuck are these pathetic little things? Are these supposed to be your tits? Your ID said you were 19, but I've seen children with bigger breasts than you" He pulled on her nipples and twisted hard, making her cry again out. He continued to grope and squeeze her breasts, pushing her down every time she tried to sit up or move his hands away

"I think I know the only way to deal with bratty little girls like you" He said, his face looking crueler than ever. He pulled out a riding crop from the desk and flipped her over, bringing the crop down hard across her ass. Kitty screamed out in pain and desperately tried to claw her way away from him, but he pulled her back by the hair and whipped her ass again and again with the crop. Soon her round bottom was red and stinging, with marks from where he'd cropped her particularly violently. Still, she refused to tell him anything. Something inside her must have snapped, she tried to find solace in her retention of her knowledge and it was impossible for her to let go of that now.

After another round of blows to her ass the boss grew irritated with her struggling. Picking up the discarded rope, he bound her arms tight behind her back and tied her apart wide, each to the opposite leg of the desk. She was totally exposed again, her pussy still as wet as a faucet and her asshole glistening from the wetness that had dripped down. He gave her pussy a deft blow and then squeezed her ass hard, roughly pulled her ass cheeks apart to get a better view of her asshole.

"Look at that nasty pulsing asshole, I can't tell which hole looks more appetizing to fuck..." He continued groping her with one hand and positioned his cock with the other. "You've run out of chances Kitty, even if you told me what you know now there's no way I could pass up pounding into your sopping wet cunt now"

Bent over the desk with her arms and legs tied, Kitty couldn't do anything but take his brutal fucking. His hands gripped her hips hard as he thrusted deep into her cunt, occasionally letting go to spank her ass and keep it nice and red. He kept driving his cock deep inside her, not stopping or easing up for a moment. The only sound he made was a string of humiliating and degrading words, telling her what a whore she was, how she was useless slut who couldn't even answer a few simple questions, that her body was nothing like a toy for men like him.

She let every word wash over her, soaking in the disgracefulness of it all. She tried to hold it back but her moaning and cries betrayed her enjoyment of his rough treatment. She'd never felt so full and stretched in her life, it was an amazing feeling, his cock reached all the way to her cervix with every thrust.

"You're so tight you little slut, I bet you take all the cock you can up the ass to keep your pussy from getting loose don't you. That's the only way someone with a body as slutty as yours could possibly stay like this"

Kitty tried to protest but he clamped a hand over her mouth. Once she'd given up he moved his hand lower to her throat, pushing her down harder into the desk and squeezing to give himself more leverage as he mercilessly pounded her cunt raw. He was choking her and she struggled to breathe, the lack of air making her dizzy and stupid. Somehow the asphyxiation was adding to the pain and pleasure of the whole situation

"Your tight little hole is so good, I think I'm gonna cum. What do you think whore? Should I cum inside and get you all knocked up?"

"NO!!! Please, don't, I'll do anything, just don't!" Kitty frantically pleaded, squirming against his grip. But the air shortage made her struggle pathetic and weak, she was helpless.

"Tell me the information I want to know and I'll pull out and cum over your big slutty ass instead, or maybe I'll flip you over and do it on those pathetic nubs you call tits"

"Okay! Okay! There's a piece of evidence we found that maybe links you to the big local crime organization! Its pretty weak but I thought maybe I could just check things out! Please don't cum inside me, I'm begging you!"

"Is that the best lie you can come up with?" He tightened his grip on her throat"

"What?! Its not the lie!" Kitty was frantic and struggling to breathe

He let out a low groan, almost deep enough to be a growl "I guess you really want my baby then"

He thrust deep into her and came hard, growling as his cum poured inside her. He held himself there for a moment and then finally let himself lean against her. The only sounds were his heavy panting and her sobs.

The boss pulled out and wiped himself off with a tissue before pulling his briefs and trousers back on, buckling them up. Kitty was still sprawled over the desk; her wrists chaffed from the rope and tears running down her face mixing with her drool. Cum dripped out of her raw abused cunt and red marks covered her ass and thighs. Even if she could collect her mental state off the floor there was no mistaking how she felt; broken.

"Well maybe you actually didn't know anything. I guess you were just raped and impregnated for no reason." The boss said as he casually smoothed down his shirt and began re-doing his tie. "But I enjoyed that Kitty, maybe I won't dispose of you after all" He opened another drawer and pulled out a little stamp. Flipping her over, he stamped "Property of Matt R. Noble" onto both breasts. Then he began untying her and when he finished he scooped her up into his arms and set her down by the door with her clothes in heap.

"Listen to me closely, you're going to come back here next week. If you tell anyone about what happened today, I'm going to brand my name onto your tits and then I'm going to make sure all my boys rape you so hard you'll never be able to do anything again but suck cock like a broken toy. Do you understand"

Kitty weakly nodded

"Good girl, now get out" The boss stood up, went back to his desk, and opened up a file that had been lying on the side.

Kitty slowly put her clothing back on, taking what seemed like an eternity. She slung her bag over her shoulder in a daze and walked out without a word, his cum running down her thighs.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Interrogation

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds