• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Becoming the Stalker

Becoming the Stalker

We've chatted for months now, both online and on the phone, and written many stories together. I immediately found her intriguing and beautiful, but as time went on, I became obsessed, and my desire to see her became overwhelming. She was the ultimate submissive, but stubborn, and with a keen mind to boot. I found myself telling her things that I'd never told anyone, and more and more, thoughts of her invaded not just my dreams, but also random waking moments. I determined that we needed to meet in real time, if for no other reason than to enable me to regain control of my life.

I flew down to Florida and rented a room at a motel two miles away from her house. Cautious surveillance told me of her household's comings and goings; when her husband and children left, and when they returned. I knew she was off on Sundays, and that her husband would be working, and the kids out doing things with their friends. I would go to her when she was alone, and it would either be the magic I had dreamed of, or I would finally be able to forget her.

I decided that Sunday was my best chance to have her. I sat in my room on Saturday night, restless with anticipation, hoping all would go well. I wasn't even sure what I thought the end result would be, but she was my own personal demon, and I knew that this was my only chance for exorcism. Sleep mostly eluded me, but finally it was seven in the morning. I decided to take up my post, and then make my move. Like some kind of deranged serial killer, I parked down the street, watching the house until I saw first her husband leave, and then the kids.

I got out of my car and made my way towards her house, trying to look as though I had some legitimate business there. From my position I could see into the house, and the open design enabled me to see all the way through to the backyard. I was elated to see her walk out to the pool in a skimpy bikini, set up her lounge chair and spread out a towel. Then to my surprise, she slowly removed her suit until she was totally naked, and if I had not known better, I would have sworn that she did it just for me. After stretching like a sleepy cat, she settled herself on the chair, and let the sun magnify her beautiful glow.

For a moment, I stood transfixed, as she lay there, totally exposed to the sun, and the world around her. I realized that it was now or never, though, and slowly moved into the backyard. My approach was quiet and stealthy, and as I got closer she stretched her arms above the chair, as if asking me to subdue them. Quickly I grabbed her wrists with one hand, and straddled her, putting my other hand over her mouth. The look in her eyes at first was total shock and surprise, but it quickly turned to fear, as she realized her vulnerability.

"Angel, it's me" I said quietly, and took my hand from her mouth. After all the hours we'd spent on the phone together, she knew my voice immediately. The light which shown in her warm brown eyes made my trip worthwhile, even if nothing else happened between us. She struggled to sit up, and I rose and knelt beside her, releasing her wrists now, as well. Her arms went round me, and her warm, naked body clung to me like there was no one else in the world. "You know why I'm here, don't you?" She nodded wordlessly, a rapturous smile on her face, and I took her hand, leading her to the wooden deck.

"I think you know what's first, don't you?" The object of my obsession nodded her head shyly, and kissed me gently. "Then get into your submissive position" I ordered. She quickly dropped to her knees on the hard boards of the deck, legs apart, chest thrust forward, hands behind her neck, and eyes lowered. "Very good, my Angel" I stated calmly, trying to project a casualness I didn't feel. "Here is where you will prove your devotion to me."

"Take off my pants, Angel" I ordered her, in a firm voice. She moved quickly to obey me, and removed them, and my erect cock swayed in front of her face. "Only your mouth, hands behind your back. Your wrists won't be tied yet, but you will not move them unless I tell you to." With her tongue and lips, she took the tip of my cock into her mouth, arms held stiffly behind her back. She slowly worked her mouth down my cock, and the feeling was so intense that it was all I can do to stand.

I reached down to fondle her beautiful, heavy breasts, and she began to shake uncontrollably. She sucked more insistently now, taking my entire member into her throat. She was slow and majestic in her attentions to my cock, and even though I was nominally in control, she was getting exactly what she wanted, and forever altering my reality.

It would have been frighteningly easy to give her what she seemed to be asking for, but she deserved more, and so I took her by the hair, pulling her away. My intention was to put her back on the lounge chair, and slowly work her into a frenzy, before she begged for release. The vision of her on her knees, gazing up at me, was the most incredible thing I had ever seen, though, and I asked her if she knew how beautiful she was. "I'm not beautiful" was her knee-jerk reaction, as it always was, and suddenly, I saw red.

I reached down and grabbed her by her elbows, lifting her to her feet. I spun her around, took a handful of her hair, and marched her to the table, shoving the chairs aside. I bent her firmly over the table, catching her wrists easily in one hand. "How many times have I told you that you are not to criticize yourself? By denying your beauty, you insult me as well, and I've warned you over and over what would happen if you ever said it to my face."

I slapped her ass hard, again and again, completely unconcerned with the fact that we were on her deck, in plain sight of anyone who happened to be outside. My hand began to sting, so I could only imagine what she was feeling, but I continued until her bottom and thighs were bright red and hot to the touch. She squirmed under my hand, and I knew that the pain and humiliation were driving her to the very edge. Gently now, my anger spent, I reached between her tanned legs, and slid my finger between her swollen lips, marveling at how wet she was.

I leaned over her, and whispered gently into her ear. "Are you beautiful?" She nodded her head, afraid to speak, and I kissed her cheek. "Yes, you are, and you belong to me. Completely." Her legs were only slightly spread, but I knew that having her legs together was her preferred position, so I pushed her thighs closed. I prepared her with my fingers, not wanting to cause her any more pain. She arched her back into me, and begged to feel me inside her. I wanted to continue to tease her for hours, but the urge to take her was irresistible, and I entered her slowly. She was as tight as I'd known she'd be, and I took my time, letting her get used to my girth.

Her impatient nature showed up quickly, and she began to move against me, as much she was able to, while pinned to the table. I picked up my pace, thrusting in and out of her with an increasing sense of urgency, and she whimpered, begging for permission to cum. I had obsessed about this moment for months, and in my fantasies, I was calm, in control, and able to hold off for hours. The reality was that I was as close to orgasm as she was, so I whispered in her ear "now, Angel", and we climaxed together, my weight crushing her as we stilled.

The last of the spasms radiated from the place where our bodies were still joined, and I knew that my mission had failed. I had come here intending to free myself from obsession. Now I knew that I belonged to her just as surely as she belonged to me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Becoming the Stalker

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 156 milliseconds