• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Human Android Ch. 14

Human Android Ch. 14

12

Chapter 14

Awkward situation in college

"There's no need, professor, I know the way," Jean lightly stated.

"I'm only too glad to. It's the least I can do, after what I put you through," Anne replied. "I want to give your tutor and everyone else a clear message, that you have my support," Anne stated.

Jean was surprised when the professor took hold of her hand, and gently squeezed it. She gave the professor a shy smile and entered the classroom. She thought of the woman as everyone else did, as a grumpy tyrant. Yet they had a pleasant chat, and she was actually escorted to her first class since returning to college.

Jean sat at the back of the class, wondering what her brother had said to the professor. He admitted meeting the professor while visiting the uncle who was a neighbour. Her brother wouldn't go into details, though she figured that was because he was a guy, and couldn't be bothered. She became determined to press him for some juicy gossip, next time she saw him.

Anne strode down the corridor, head held high, scattering students and lecturers as though she were an imperial senator. Her high heels clacked on the hardwood floors. Students looked away, not wanting to be noticed, in case she had something to say against them. Some of the teaching staff became busy for the same reason.

In her office Anne called to Judy, her secretary. "What have we got on United Builders?"

"A slim file, you want it?" Judy asked, over the intercom.

She knew the boss wouldn't explain why that student had been taken back, after being expelled. She figured the punishment had been enough, and on top of that, the poor girl had a baby to look after. Judy slapped the file on the desk and walked out.

"Thanks!" Anne murmured.

Judy stopped in mid stride. "You're welcome," Judy replied, and continued to her desk. She wondered if the boss was going soft, with that uncharacteristic thank you. Anne was checking the building contractors, scrutinising them for irregularities. The boss was probably enjoying it so much, she forgot herself.

Anne needed something to distract her thoughts, so this file was useful in more ways than one. Meeting Jean again brought two bad memories colliding together. The emotions generated were disturbing and difficult to dismiss.

Jean's brother blackmailed her into bringing Jean back to college. It was unsettling remembering being forced to have sex with the girl's brother. On reflection, and from recent experience, she had been wrong to expel the girl in the first place. The girl had become pregnant outside of a relationship, so under the college rules she had been expelled.

Anne vigorously rubbed her face with cold water. She was thankful to have a private bathroom attached to her office. The high state of arousal from those bad memories was too distracting to concentrate. Her office seemed to suffocate her.

"There's a student, wants to see you," Judy said, after buzzing the intercom.

"Send them in," Anne promptly said.

Judy was surprised. Lowly students always needed an appointment; no-one could just walk in to the professor's office, not even the Dean. She hadn't even asked who it was. "Are you sure?" Judy asked.

"I need a distraction from these boring contracts. How can men be so stupid?" Anne absently commented.

Judy smiled at the student. The boss probably wanted someone to chew and spit out. She watched the innocent fool open the door and walk in to the lions den. She heard the boss say something, but didn't catch it.

Anne looked up with an expression of annoyance. Her face changed immediately on seeing who it was. She arose out of the impressive leather chair, straightened the skirt with one hand, and flicked at her hair with the other.

"Master!" she smiled, and looked down at the carpet in deference to him.

Bob smiled at her, though she couldn't see his face, or that he was very pleased with himself. "Relax, you know I will look after you," he told her. The phrase had a special meaning after the brainwashing Anne had been through

This was where it all started, in this office. At least it had for him. By the time he first walked in here the professor had been so badly mistreated she had been ground down, into a submissive mess. He was pleased with the way things had progressed. She looked happier, and was very nearly back to her old self.

She looked up at him with a look of consternation upon her face. "I'm not sure," she hesitantly spoke.

"What aren't you sure about? Tell me, and I'll help you," he confidently stated.

"I'm not sure you should be here. Sorry master," Anne quickly added. She stood before him nervously squirming. The expression on her face was full of contradictions.

"Don't worry, if anyone comes in you are to behave as normal. I needed to see if you were coping. How are you?" he asked.

Anne knew this was all wrong. It was true, she did feel relaxed in his presence, but that didn't make it right. A student shouldn't be controlling her, making her feel like a slave. She fidgeted on the chair, squashing her sex into the leather. Earlier she had been heated up, and now his presence was stoking the fire.

She dare not think about the things he made her do. The lewd acts performed while out of her mind were best forgotten. He had brought her out of that dark place; trapped in her own mind in a catatonic state. There was still a yearning to please him that was difficult to shake off. He had brain washed her. It was only slightly different from being controlled by the implant, except she could now complain, though ineffectively.

"Has anything been troubling you?" he asked.

The sincerity of his question made her heart skip a beat. She was bound to tell him anyway, but his concern moved her. He really meant it when he said he was going to look after her. It drew her in a little further, accepting him as her master that little bit more.

She recounted the day so far, including her thoughts and arousal. "So, are you still horny?" he asked.

His tone of voice wasn't condescending. He was just asking from concern over her welfare. He wanted to look after her, to ensure she was happy. "Yes, master," she reluctantly admitted.

It wasn't right discussing how horny she was with a student, though it felt good. In fact it felt wonderful to share her feelings with her master.

"Come over here, come to me, come to your master," he whispered.

Hardly realising she had moved, Anne found herself in his arms. The feel of his strong hands caressing her body left her breathing heavily. She lifted her head for him to caress her neck. Fingers were running through her long hair, and stroking her face.

His palm cupped her chin lifting her lips to his. He explored her mouth, delicately running rings around her tongue. This time there was no pretence, no playing around, he knew what she wanted.

"You're used to being taken often, so you need it now. You do need it now, don't you?" Bob asked.

Even if he hadn't brainwashed her, that assault would have been hard to defend against. As it was she was his to command. She just hoped he wasn't going to tease her, thinking to keep her hot until they arrived home after college. That would be so hard to accept, and so difficult to cope with.

"Yes, master, your dutiful slave is hot for her master," Anne lightly whispered into his ear. Her makeup had been freshened up, with the hot red lipstick he liked. She pursed her lips, hoping he was going to look after her now. It was wrong, very wrong, but he was right about the desperate stat of arousal.

"Please, master," she quietly groaned. Anne pressed her sex against him, and rubbed her large breasts across his chest. Her breasts weren't sensitive so it did nothing for her, but she knew the massive bust did it for him.

She needed him, and was willing to work hard for what she wanted. It was important to work him up properly, or he might just want a blow job. As much as it would be nice to feel his cock anywhere in her body, she really wanted it between her legs. There was a great ache in her lower body. Her vagina felt as though there was something missing from it.

"Please, master, your slave needs your cock," Anne quietly cried. Full of nervous tension she danced on the spot, jiggling her breasts up and down. The knowledge of how badly and how pitifully she was behaving enhanced the tension, increasing the arousal. She knew it was wrong, but couldn't help it.

Over the past weeks she had been a sexy slut and worse, if that were possible. It was possible and she had been there, done it, experiencing it full on. Now she was a sex addict, and he was her master ready to look after her.

"Bend over the desk," he told her. She didn't need telling to lift the back of the dress, or pull the panties aside.

She looked over her shoulder at him. She watched him unzip the jeans, and pull out a lovely, engorged cock. She gasped in anticipation. She turned her head, and tightly gripped the desk with both hands. She spread her legs and opened her thighs as wide as possible. The professor was spread out over her desk ready for a student to take her.

Her whole body trembled. She felt the loose belt buckle slap against her thighs. Her master's cock slid between the cheeks of her bottom. For a moment she wondered if he was preparing to take her asshole. He could if he so wished, for he was the master of her mind and body.

'Oh! No! Am I so degenerate, to believe that?' she thought. After what she had been through it was only too true. He could do anything he liked to her, and she would thank him for it.

His cock slid over her asshole. She was prepared to relax and help him take her tight hole. She felt his cock slide further down, until it prodded her lips. Her wonderfully thoughtful master sawed his hard cock across her lips. She was already soaking wet. She wanted to tell him to get on with it, but that certainly wouldn't do. She was just a humble sex slave waiting upon her master's whims.

She wanted to thrust back at him, from being so frustratingly close to being taken. "Please, master," she whispered.

He knew exactly what she meant, so thrust in fully. She felt his cock burying deep into her body, driven home by a strong pair of hips and muscular legs. This young guy was a talented, athletic footballer, and knew what to do to satisfy her hunger. He thrust in a steady rhythm, occasionally changing the angle to rub her clit.

Her legs pushed outward with every hard thrust, as though she were a doll being inflated. She gave out little panting, moaning noises. She almost threw away caution by screaming out the pleasure, even if it meant alerting her secretary.

"Yes! Oh yes, master. You're slave is nearly there," Anne enthusiastically informed him.

"Cum for me, slave," Bob told her. He felt every tiny spurt of sperm as it left the end of his dick. He was growling and breathing noisily. He kept quiet, and so did she.

"Thank you master, thank you for letting your slave, cum," Anne announced as a deep, wave of sensations splashed outward from her tummy across her chest, invading her torso with tingling sensations, as though she were on fire.

She lay across her desk, as though waiting for her secretary to find her. As though she wanted to tell everyone she had a powerful lover, who looked after her. Before she could move he pulled tissues from a desk tidy, and whipped between her legs.

"Oh! Master!" she whimpered. She tried to hold her legs still, but they seemed to cavort on their own, like a dangling puppet. She felt him mop her sopping pussy, and pull the panties over her sex. He pulled her dress into place, and gripped her shoulders to straighten her up.

Bob leaned on her, breathing heavily into her ear. She moved her head from side to side, avoiding his breathe and kisses, immediately coming back for more. He worked his way down her neck, over the fine hairs, sensitising her all over again.

The intercom buzzed and he told her to answer it. Anne cleared her throat and took a sip of water, before attempting to answer her secretary. "I can't say, they will have to wait, or phone back," Anne said.

"The CEO of that contractor is hoping mad. You might want to speak to him, he won't wait," Judy pointed out.

Her master's fingers were tracing the outline of her panties. Over her crotch his fingers pressed at her still open, engorged sex. He found her tight little brown hole, and firmly pushed. She was still bent over talking to her secretary, when feeling a finger enter her.

She whimpered on a deep inward breath. Trying to disguise it she coughed, and spluttered.

"I'll put him through then. You had better get that cough seen to," Judy advised.

Anne suddenly realised she had exclaimed the one word, 'Yes', while whimpering. Her secretary had heard it over the intercom. She was going to put the call through! From this angle, the caller would see Professor Draper spread over her desk, ass up, with panties pushed aside, while a student fingered her asshole.

She was about to yell at her secretary only she felt fingers delve into her pussy. One finger rubbed hard over her clit. Another inward breath filled her lungs to bursting. She let out the air, trying to bring herself under control, needing to stop the imminent disaster.

Anyone seeing her being finger fucked in her own office, or any where else, would have a great advantage over her. This contractor she was investigating only needed this to have her exactly where he wanted. A recorded close up of her being played with by a student, would finish her. He could either blackmail her or get rid of her.

There was nothing she could do. She was trapped. It was impossible to move. The screen would become a two way communications channel, automatically recording her downfall. Her fingered ass would be all over campus, probably becoming the favourite screen saver of the week.

"Are you alright? You sound as though you're having a fit!" Judy exclaimed.

"Keep him waiting," Anne managed to splutter. This time she lifted her finger off the button. It had been her grandfather's intercom, an iconic reminder of the past, and a reminder of him. She wondered if her grandfather ever had a secretary over his desk, while talking to a client. Probably!

Bob heard the professor speak to the caller as he left.

Anne was surprised the important man held on for so long. It proved he was worried. Because she had kept him waiting, he figured she had something on him. Well she would sooner or later. Playing it neutral rattled him.

***

Bob hummed a tuneless, happy sound as he strode across campus. It was lunch time, and he expected to run into Rebecca in the picnic area.

***

Rebecca was sitting at the edge of the lunch area away from everyone. They were absorbed in their own affairs, not noticing her. She was waiting for Bob and just thinking of him brought a smile to her face. A rustling sound brought her thoughts to the present.

"Here, boy," Rebecca whispered, trying to be encouraging. She threw a torn piece of sandwich in the animal's direction. Although looked thin and hungry, it was too wary to approach. She threw another piece, a little further this time. Out of the corner of her eye she saw it snatch at the food.

It had a taste for it now. It moved forward for the first piece. She threw it another piece of bread filled with beef flavoured soya. With encouragement its confidence grew enough to approach with an expectant look in its eye. It licked its snout, savouring the meal.

"That's it boy, come closer, come on," Rebecca soothingly whispered. Her heart was racing, thumping hard in her chest. Her juices were flowing, as her whole body heated up. She didn't understand what was happening to her. She could feel how aroused she was, but why now? What had she been thinking about just now, before this moth eaten animal turned up?

It came closer, eyeing her and the food. She watched its long tongue lick its nose. She put a hand between her legs, pressing her sex hard. She had a naughty thought, that its long tongue was exploring her pussy. A feeling of wanting to run off, of wanting to be free to roam the woods became insistent. The pack of dogs that roamed the woods was free of society's rules, and free of worries.

She stood up and took a step away from the picnic table. She was caught in a dream like state, unsure of where she was going, or why. The dog was jogging away back into the trees. She needed to hurry, otherwise she would lose it. She had an unfathomable urge to join its pack, and to run wild with the wind in her hair.

The feeling was understandable. What she didn't get was why she was so worked up. A strong sexual desire was pushing her along, telling her to run into the woods. Once there she just knew she would strip off her clothes and throw them away. She would throw away all vestiges of civilisation to run wild with the pack.

The wild animal feelings inside her were frightening. She hesitated a moment longer. The dog was almost gone. It looked back at her as though thanking her. She thought it was more than that. It was inviting her. She took a first step, ready to run away for a carefree existence. It would be a new life, free of morals and civilisations restrictions.

She would give herself over to the pack. She was ready to be their hot bitch. She would be their bitch in heat, ready for mounting. She imagined all those rampant males lining up to take her.

"You OK? Rebecca?" Bob asked. He had a hold of her shoulder, wondering what she was looking at so intently.

"Ugh? Yea, not sure, thank you master!" Rebecca gushed. She flushed red from embarrassment. The strange feelings were still there, reluctant to fade away. Like a summers dream they tugged at her, even though their purpose evaded her.

"Come with me," Bob told her. As they passed others she was careful not to say the wrong thing, as he had ordered her not to call him master. She couldn't help feeling it though. Being close to him and following his orders, wiped away the earlier momentary madness.

She was again his slave, ready and eager to please.

"How have you coped this morning? Anything happen that I should know about?" he asked. There was no need to play around with Rebecca as she was thoroughly committed to him, unlike Anne.

She told him about the strange encounter with the wild dog, and he made a note to try and clear the disturbing reaction from her mind.

"How do you feel right now?" he asked.

"Aroused master," she grinned at him.

"You will have to wait until this evening," he told her.

"You've been fucking my mother, master," she said, with a petulant look.

"She too needs to be taken care of. Don't worry I'll look after you too, later!" he forcibly said. "Be a good girl and behave yourself. If you need me I'll be at the practice field. Not for that!" he quickly added.

Bob wondered if he would be able to cope with two nymphomaniacs. Tonight would be a welcome trial of his stamina.

***

Rebecca arrived home followed by her mother. They busied themselves with the usual household chores. That was different from usual. The maid had been let go, to avoid anyone finding out about their master. It was also unusual for Rebecca to be concerned with household chores. Her master had commanded it, so she got on with them.

Rebecca was stripped off ready for Bob to arrive from a late football game.

"You should be practising your positions," Rebecca scolded her mother.

"I wanted to talk to you about that," Anne said. "Perhaps we should ask him not to come around so often," she quietly spoke. Remembering what happened in her office that afternoon was embarrassing. This dangerous situation needed to be stopped.

"What do you mean?" Rebecca quizzed her.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Human Android Ch. 14

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds