• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Interlude 18-77

Interlude 18-77

Eighteen

He is in a rather swank hotel room, unpacking his suitcase after the 9 hour flight across the pond. The business trip to London was going to be a bitch, 5 days of bullshit meetings with bullshit customers, but that was what the job was about. What was most unfortunate was that the scheduling conflicted with Hers, and there was no way to coordinate time together in England.

Just before leaving the office yesterday, he had received a small package. He opened it, found another, smaller package elaborately wrapped, and a card. It was obvious it was from Her, given the return address and hand writing on the envelope. Opening the card, he found:

"Sorry you won't get to enjoy my charms over in dear old London. Would have been fun, I know. Rather than you just sitting around being horny, or sliding off to some topless club (or whatever they call them over there), here's a present to keep you busy. Do not open this until you are in your room and alone. Do not carry it on the plane; put it in your checked bags. If security opens it, they might have a question or two. Have fun, and think a lot of what you're not going to have (me!)"

He had followed her instructions. He was tempted to open it, but knew that in some way, some fashion, she would know he had done so and be pissed. Now, however, it was time to see what her dirty little mind had conjured up for him.

He shreds the gift wrapping, and pops the top off the small square box. Inside some very delicate tissue paper is a pair of black stockings. They are obviously hers, the brand she knows he adores on her. He picks them up and raises them to his face. Drawing a deep breath, he smells her -- her perfume, and a deeper, more subtle fragrance that is her essence. She has worn these for him.

Still in the box is another card, a small digital recorder and a small bottle of lube. He opens the note:

"OK. You had better be in your hotel room. You know damn well that if you are peeking ahead of time right now, I will know, and you can say good bye to your next round of my pussy!"

"I recorded something for you; you will find it on this little MP3 player. I suggest that you listen in private, when you are comfortable. I did not put in any earphones, I know you carry those high dollar little buds with you on your trips. So, when you are ready, put them in, turn it on, lay back and relax. Or don't relax, whatever floats your boat."

"By the way, the smooth little numbers I included in the package were on my legs while I recorded this for you. You might want to keep them handy while listening -- I will have some specific instructions for you in regards to them."

"Have fun!"

Well, he thinks, this might be interesting after all. Placing the note down onto the bed, he retires to the bathroom for a much needed long hot shower. Time to get rid of the grime of the trip, and prep himself for whatever she's placed on that recorder.

After a long shower he wraps a towel around his waist and heads for the bed, anxious to hear what she has on her mind. He pops in the ear buds, presses play and waits.

"Well, hello there stud. So you're in merry old England, and I'm not. Fucker! Anyway, you can take that towel off to start with. But you might keep it handy, because you may need it for the mess later" he hears her say with a little laughter. Yes, she does know him well.

The recorder keeps going, "I want you to lie back on the pillows of that big soft bed. Imagine I am with you, crawling up the bed to gobble up that one-eyed monster of yours." He smiles and relaxes against the pillows.

She continues, "Remember that black chemise you bought for me earlier this year? It's the one with the three straps at the top of the cups. I have it on as I am recording this for you."

"I did some sewing surgery on it and removed the cup liner that covered my nipples. Now you can see straight through the sheer fabric. I'm looking at them now. My nipples are rock hard, just thinking about what is to come. I can see them straining against the material. The areolas are peeking over the edges, straining to get out of the cups. My nipples have that puckered look they get when I am really turned on!"

"I love ALL of the lingerie you've given me, but this is one of my favorites. It fits so tightly to my skin. My hands are sliding down over my breasts now. Damn, that feels good, but it would be so much better if they were your hands. Down to my stomach now, and on to the V between my legs. The fabric feels so silky, I like the way it moves with me. It's so comfortable. No matter what position we are in, so you can bend me right over whatever piece of furniture you desire to take me any way you wish!"

She giggles before continuing, "Is this making you hot thinking about what I am wearing right now?" He realizes his hand is unconsciously stroking his dick already.

"I know you are touching that monster of yours, and its okay, stroke away. But go slow, I don't want you to cum before I do!"

"Put a bit of that lube in your hand. Smell it. We've used it before, and I love the vanilla bean fragrance. Do you remember the last time you smelled it. I do. Your face was buried in my pussy. Keep that in your mind. Now, wrap your hand around your dick. Pretend it's my mouth you are feeling, all warm and wet."

"Begin with slow, steady strokes. Uhmmm. I would love to eat you right now. Your cock tastes so good in my mouth; I love to suck it. I want to run my tongue along your shaft, flicking that sensitive spot just under the tip. Then I want to swallow that monster right down to the hilt! I would pull all the way back till I just have that gorgeous mushroom head in my mouth, pulling against it with my lips and sucking it hard. Imagine I'm running my tongue around the base of your head. You're kind of ticklish there, I know. I can imagine it's jerking some as I move around it. Now you keep your hand moving. Keep those strokes going, but remember, don't get in a rush. You don't get to cum until I do."

"Close your eyes, and imagine I am standing at the foot of the bed. My legs are spread apart. I have to say I look really hot wearing those stockings that are in your box. I'm also wearing those black heels you like, the ones with the 5 inch stilettos and the strap around the ankle. The light is behind me, and you can see all the way up my legs to my pussy. The fabric is so sheer you can see it is neatly trimmed in that narrow V you like. The tip of the V points right down to my clit."

"I'm rubbing my clit with my index finger, pretending that I am looking at you right now. My hand moves across my soft, hairless labia, caressing them. Now, I am diving between the lips to put my middle finger in, circling around to feel how moist and slick I am inside. My pussy is just begging for your cock. My finger slides in and out, rubbing my clit. Oh, it is so delicious; I wish you were doing this to me."

"Now imagine I am walking around to the side of the bed. I put my foot up on the edge of the mattress so you can touch me. I know what you want to do next. You want to run your hands up my calf, and all the way up to my thigh. Feel my stockings, how smooth they are? I know you're just a little nylon perv. You love stroking my stocking clad legs almost as mush as I love stroking that cock of yours. Now, keep sliding your hand up until you find that warm, wet tunnel you crave so much".

"Reach over and grab those stockings. Touch them. Push them against your face. Do you smell me on them? Remember, I've got them on while I recording this for you. Drag them across your stomach down to your crotch. Pull them across your cock so you can feel how silky smooth they are, and how they caress your meat as they slide across it. I'm sure your little soldier is standing at full attention by now!"

Her voice continues, "I wish you were touching my pussy. I am so hot just thinking about the way you touch me. If I were with you now, I would climb up on that bed and put my pussy right in your face so you could eat me. Put my stockings back up to your face. Imagine that your face is buried in my pussy, surrounded by the smooth nylon. Can you smell me? Uhmmm."

"Keep those stockings handy. When you get close, I want you to use them like you want to use me. I want you to shoot your load all over them, just like they were my tits. I want you to bring them back to me just like that, so I know you enjoyed yourself 'with me' while you were gone."

He hears a deep, hoarse moan from her as the recording continues, "It's making me so horny thinking about your tongue teasing my pussy. I love the way you run your tongue across my lips, and then suck on my clit till you bring me to the edge. Damn, that feels good. Put your finger in your mouth, and imagine you are finger fucking me. Feel how warm and wet my pussy is. Can you taste me? I think I will cum just talking about what you do to me."

"Now keep those strokes slow and steady. We are a long way from the end of this. If you're getting close, grab your shaft by the base and squeeze. I know firsthand, so to speak, that will back your load down for a little while. If you have to, stop and just listen for a minute. You ARE going to wait for me."

He realizes he is squirming on the bed slightly, her words making the sensations so vivid. The suggestion in her words is so powerful he does faintly taste her pussy on his finger. Her perfume, her essence on the stockings stays with him.

He turns the recorder off for a minute while he gets a drink. It has been a while since they were able to coordinate their schedules. Even the times they had made plans had been interrupted by weather delays and cancelled flights. He misses her and it surprises him that in just a few short minutes she has brought him to such a sexual frenzy.

Clicking on the recorder again, he lays back down on the bed.

"I think it's time for a change of scenery," she says. I'm climbing up on the bed now. I'm swinging my leg over you, and straddling your hips with my ass facing you. I'm bending over and resting on all fours. Look at me, look at my ass. Do you see my womanhood? It's all there; open for you to see and to do with as you please. It belongs to you."

"The lace band at the hem on the chemise wraps around my hips, keeping it in place. The garters run across the middle of my ass cheeks, holding those silky smooth stockings. See the seams running down the back of my legs? They frame perfectly what should be the center of your world right now. See how pretty I am? See my sex, and how it wants you?"

He easily remembers times before when she has given him just this view. It is not difficult for him to picture looking at her freshly waxed pussy. The lovely puckered little flower of her ass sitting above it framed by those black garters and stockings against her pale skin is so inviting. He loves the way she wears everything he buys for her, with such confidence and grace. She is such a sexy woman.

He remembers the way her dark hair flows around her face and over her shoulders. She usually leaves her hair down for him because he likes to put his face in it to smell the fragrance of her shampoo. He likes to run his fingers through it while they talk, and especially when they fuck. Her hair is always so shiny and soft, full of body. It is actually about the same length and color as it was the very first time they met, so many years ago. His mind drifts to the first time they fucked. Her long locks swung back and forth in time with the her body's motion, as she sat on top of him with his cock buried deep inside. That vision would remain with him to the end of his days, how beautiful she had looked while taking his virginity, framed in the pale moonlight. He had jacked off to that image plenty of times since back when.

"I am lying on those satin sheets you like," she says. "They feel so cool to my hot skin. I'm teasing my ass with my left hand, gently swirling my index finger around the opening. I know you love to tease it. The middle fingers of my right hand are pushing deep down into my pussy, stroking in and out. It is so warm and wet for you. The chemise's cups are pulled down under my breasts, the girls are propped up on top. They are in the perfect position for your mouth to find them. My nipples are so hard, how I wish you were here right now to suck on them!"

"I think it is so hot the way you lick up my breast till you get to the nipple and pull it into your mouth. An electric current runs all the way down my body when you suck on my nipples. It is wonderful when you suck the entire areola into your mouth, and when you lightly bite the nipple. I love watching you do that to me. I love it when you look up at me with my tit in your mouth, holding me with your eyes while your mouth does its magic. My God you are so sexy!"

"I'm caressing my breasts with both hands, holding them like you do, then squeezing the nipples, and pinching them slightly as I roll them between my fingers. I have your cologne on the pillows so I can smell you. My eyes are closed, imagining that it is you that is touching me. I know by now you are REALLY wishing I was there with you."

His right hand strokes his hard shaft. He can't help himself, how he wishes she was here to do it for him. What he wouldn't give to have her luscious lips wrapped around his cock right now! He adds more lubricant, but tries to take it slow for a bit. He does want this to last a bit longer.

There is a slight pause in the recording, "I thought I might need a little help, since you aren't here. I went and got my favorite vibrator. It's not as good as your cock, but it does in a pinch! I'm running it over my labia, and then lingering over my clit. Oh yeah, that feels good. Are you pumping away on that cock of yours? I bet you're getting pretty worked up by now, but wait for me baby," she whispers.

She has read his mind as usual; his hand had been moving up and down faster, trying to bring the white liquid forth. He feels the warmth spreading from the base of his shaft, and knows it isn't going to be long if he continues this pace. Not wanting to pop off prematurely, he stops. Grabbing the base of his cock, he squeezes, and holds until he feels the rush subsiding.

She continues, "This fake cock feels so good inside me, but it doesn't fill me up like you do. I love it when you are ramming your dick into me. You feel so good, pumping inside me. Uhhh! Fuck, I wish you were here. I need you so much," she says. Her frustration is evident in her voice.

He hears a faint buzz in the recording. She says, "I turned the vibrator up, I know you can probably hear it. I'm pushing it in and out, moving it across my clit as I stroke with it."

His right hand is sliding up and down his wet cock. At the top of each stroke, he gives the head a little twist, something he had picked up from the intense hand jobs she had given to him. His left hand is encased in one of her stockings, and is cupping his ball sac. The other stocking is draped across his face, so he can feel its smoothness and smell her while jacking himself off. The growing warmth has returned at the base of his manhood. He's pretty certain he won't be able to stop this time, so he hopes she is going to let him finish himself.

"How do you want to cum? Do you want to shoot your load on my tits? Do you want to fill my pussy to overflowing with your cum? Do you want to blast my tonsils, and then have me swallow every last drop? However you want to do it, just see me in your mind and give it to me" she says from the recording.

He can picture her lying on the bed beside him, on her side with her knees slightly bent, propped up on one elbow with her fingers twisting her hair like she usually does. Her tits are just begging for his touch; seeming to ask him "How do you want it, baby?" She is always so anxious to please him, especially in bed, or on the sofa, or on the beach. Wherever he wanted to take her she was always quite accommodating.

"I won't last long now, so turn up the heat," he hears her command. "Pound that shaft like I would, up and down. Slam it baby, come on! Ahhha, yes. Rock with me, it's so good. Push it! Push it harder! Arch your back, come on baby! Ahhhh, yes! Ooo, don't stop now. You must be wanting to cum now. Keep stroking, all the way up and down! Keep it up, a little more, I'm almost there. I so wish you were here so you could stick that engorged piece of wood in me!"

"Oh God, I'm cumming. Cum with me baby, cum for me, RIGHT NOW!"

His cock is cumming, and he will not stop it this time. A couple of drops escape from the tip. He feels the mass of the first shot moving up from his balls, and can actually feel it moving up his cock to the tip. Then the first jet fires up and out. The drops hit his belly below his nipples. The second jet, always stronger than the first, fires out and hits the headboard behind him.

"AHHHH! Uhmmm. Wow. Did you come yet baby?" she asks.

The third blast hits just below his chin, and is followed by 3 smaller jets. As the spasms subside, his shaft jerks involuntarily, bringing the last few drops of seed to the tip. It seems like he has released gallons of cum. Her recording, coupled with the buildup caused by the trip itself, has given him quite a load. The warm wet fluid runs down over his right hand, and flows over the nylon bunched around his balls. God, I wish she was here to lick all this up, he thinks. I'd love to see her face down there, tongue out, eagerly taking up his tribute to her charms.

She is still breathing hard. He knows she came, and he can tell she is still convulsing from the O she just experienced, by the sound of her jagged breathing.

An incredible rush of calmness spreads over him, the familiar post fuck euphoria. His eyes close and chances are he'll nod off before long. The intense orgasm plus jetlag is already fogging his mind.

"I hope that was good for you, lover. I certainly enjoyed it. Hurry back, I really do want to feel your cock inside of me. Bye now."

He wondered if he should return the favor of a recording for her. Maybe. Just as he starts to slip under, he wonders if he bolted the door. Wouldn't do to have the maid come in and find him passed out on the bed like this!

*

Auth Note -- I hope you enjoyed this. If so, please take a moment to read the other parts of my Interlude series. If not, thanks anyway for taking the time to read.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Interlude 18-77

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 98 milliseconds