• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Shift Work Pt. 04

Shift Work Pt. 04

12

CHAPTER 7

On his last day, he called her once more. Her heart leaped with excitement when she received his sudden phone call and just as quickly, sank.

"Hey beautiful, tell me something, this woman friend of yours, is she any good at massages?" He asked her.

She was silent and in shock at the odd question. "I give you massages." She finally mustered. "You telling me I'm not good enough at it?" She asked him in return nearly yelling it over the phone.

"No baby, not at all that. It's just that I'm so racked up at the moment that it could very well take the both of you to unwind me." He hoped she was quick enough to catch the twin meaning of his statement.

"Baby," She finally said, her voice sounding clearly thru her smile. "You know we can."

He told her he would be home soon and was in need of some RnR and could think of no better woman to pass that time with. He told her he loved her, missed her and would see her soon. She hung up the phone and went about her daily routines with a new bounce to her step.

Arriving home, he took a deep breath before opening the door, aware of what was to happen and hoped it would turn out more favourable. Surprised, she waited for him as he entered and hugged him tightly. She let him unwind and she offered him a drink. He accompanied her into the living room and there, sitting silently and watching the two lovers, her companion waited, smiling at both of them and triying to hide her sudden shyness.

She held her arm out to her companion but she hesitated. "Oh come on, come here." She told her with a giggle. She stood and approached.

They were properly introduced and even shook hands. She smiled and thought that maybe this would work. The trio got comfortable in the room with drinks, some music and talked about their days, their work and finally, he sat up and fixed a glance at her.

"I owe you an apology." he began and the woman listened. "I was rather rude with you and you didn't deserve that treatment."

The woman cocked her head to one side, trying to catch his eyes as he spoke. She stood and motioned for him to do so as well and they were face to face.

"Tell me again," She whispered. "I want to see it in your eyes." His lover stare at them, knowing this is what she wanted.

He closed his eyes as he took in another deep breath and looked right at her. All the air escaped him at that moment, he found her attractiveness a bit distracting and he smiled. She placed a finger under his chin and he met her gaze.

"I'm sorry." He whispered, "For what I did to you, to both of you."

She looked over at her love and nodded. "You were right. I did see something nice." Her love stood and hugged him.

"Thank you." She whispered.

Some drinks later, a bottle of wine empty and her mood swaying to the flirty side, she hopped on her lover's lap and began kissing him softly. Her companion came to sit on the couch beside them. "Any room here for me?" She said to them and her love leaned over to kiss her.

She lay down across both their laps and looked at both of them. "I must be in heaven." She said softly to them. "You are both very important to me and seeing us all here together," She lost her breath at this point.

Her lover rested his hand on her thigh and began teasing it lightly; while her companion leaned down to kiss her passionately. "I know." She whispered between kisses.

"Sweetie?" She looked over to her lover. "Don't be shy." and she nudged her head toward her companion.

The woman looked at him and smiled a grin that clearly hinted her interest in his affection. "She tells me you're a great kisser." She commented. "Prove it." He looked down at his love and saw her nod her acceptance and he leaned over and met the woman's lips for the first time. She watched as the two began making out and when the urge to breathe caught them, the woman let out a soft moan. The woman looked at her love and said, "I'm impressed." and kissed her, letting her hand search her body, caressing her with delicate touches.

When she felt more hands on her she gasped lightly, he had began caressing her thigh again, letting his fingers explore her in her pose and he knew that this whole scene pleased her immensely. She reached for her companion's hand and placed it above her breast and the woman knew she wanted to raise the stakes a bit.

He watched them as the woman pleased his lover and began feeling rather aroused. He leaned to one side and reached for the button of her jeans. His lover moaned at the many pleasant touches and affection she was receiving. Her plan was finally working. Her blouse fell loose around her and a racy and lacy bra was exposed to them, the woman let out an impressive moan and he looked at her body, eyes wide at the new bra she was wearing. He too liked it on her and reached a hand to feel it and her breast. The woman took up the other and she moaned at their touch.

She managed to lean forward using her arms to hold herself up and the woman slipped a hand behind her back and with little effort the bra came loose. He took up a strap and pulled it off her arm and the woman took the other. She lay back down and smiled at them, breasts fully exposed and her excitement growing every passing moment. He leaned closer and took one of her hardening nipples in his mouth, licking it and teasing the areola while the woman toyed with the other, pinching it and tugging on it lightly.

"I love her body." The woman whispered to him and he let go of his love's breast to look at her. "Weren't you working on the pants?" she giggled.

He sat back up and returned to her jeans, undoing the zipper and slowly tugging on them. She took the hint and lifted her hips so he could remove them. No sooner had he tossed them aside, the woman slipped a hand down her love's abdomen and under her panties, feeling her soft patch of hair.

For a moment he felt left out, with the woman's hand where it was, he could not reach over to his lover so he sat back and watch as the woman toyed with her. "Maybe the bed would be more inviting?" His lover whispered when she saw he could not reach her.

The woman looked over at him and he noddedthen his lover sat up and kissed them both. She stood and began a teasing little strut towards the bedroom. He rose and offered a hand to the woman, who happily took it and they followed, hand in hand, smiling at the magnificent sight before them.

CHAPTER 8

She sat down on the bed, one leg over another and watched the two who once they arrived, he spun her around and started making out with her once more.

"Now, why is it," she tried to interrupt them, "that I'm the only woman here naked?"

The woman seemed to have blushed for a moment when he let her go and when she looked back at him, she saw he was checking her out. "By all means." She whispered and waited for him to begin undressing her.

"Do it seductively." His lover said suddenly. "I want to enjoy this." She watched him as he was told he could strip the woman and she bit her lower lip in anticipation.

Facing her love once more, the woman waited for him to come around behind her and wrap his arms around her, his hands rose to find the first button of her blouse and his arms rested on her breasts while he worked his way down.

"You feel good in my arms." He whispered softly in her ear as the last button released the fabric and he pulled the blouse back to let it fall off her body.

She let slip a moan as she leaned her head against his, her eyes closed, feeling his passion. His lover moaned lightly as well, seeing how well he was treating the woman. Why be jealous? She thought to herself, this was my idea. She continued staring at them and it made her all the more excited.

With a quick motion the woman's bra became detached and just as the blouse fell off, he made the bra come off just as sensually. He held her again, his arms around her waist and she leaned into him completely. He looked down over her shoulder and saw the shape of her breasts, the nipples that were erect and pointing outward, aching for any attention.

"You look amazing." He said to her as he spun her around. He knelt and reached for her pants, undoing them with the ease he had had with his lover. When he was helping her out of them, the woman intentionally bent forward, placing a hand on his shoulder and his lover saw her teasing gesture she made with her ass.

"Don't tease baby, bring that ass over here." She told her and the woman turned her head and winked at her. "Oh you're in trouble now." She exclaimed and the woman ran the few steps to the bed then with a hop climbed in beside her.

He, surprised at the little burst of fun, stood silent, arms at his side and could do nothing. "Uh, ladies?" He said, interrupting their making out.

His lover looked over at him while the woman continued to please her breast. "Hmm?" she mumbled.

He stood with arms out-stretched, arms that were, just as he was... still clothed. "Did you forget something?" His lover shook her head, not realizing and moaned at her love's biting on her nipple. "Why am I still dressed?" He said with his arms on his hips and he watched the two stare back at him. Both women shrugged.

His love kissed the woman on the cheek with a soft touch and she in turn looked back over at him. "You're a big boy, you can undress yourself." At once, while he was still shocked at what had happened, her face was turned and her lips met his lover's.

He watched as the two women began giving into their passion and, after catching his breath, began to disrobe. What he was seeing before him was definitely arousing; maybe this was their plan all along. Finally completely nude and very erect, he crawled onto the bed and behind his lover. He began caressing her arm, first with his hand then kissing it as he watched the two enjoy each other.

She felt him pressed against her, felt his excitement, his touch and his warm kisses and turned her head to meet his lips. With the woman freed, she lowered herself to her love's breasts and took up one between her teeth, biting down gently until a soft moan was heard. He felt the moan that erupted from within her as their lips pressed together in a sensual kiss.

She reached over and behind her, letting her hand slip down and meet his erect cock and began toying with it while her companion continued teasing her breasts, one in hand and another on the edge of her tongue as she licked away at the stiff nipple. Her eyes finally met his and she leaned to get close to his ear. "Thank you." She whispered. 'Thank you for accepting her, for letting us enjoy this' she thought.

He shuffled back and let his lover lay on her back, him still at her side and the companion on her other. Her hand remained on his cock and her companion shifted to top her, kissing her intensly and massaging one breast. He glanced down to watch her and saw her own breasts above hers. She did indeed look appealing and with a free hand, ran a finger down her back, feeling her soft skin. She looked over at him and leaned to kiss him as well, though not as passionately as she had kissed his lover, at least, not yet.

"I love her taste." The woman whispered to him and slowly crawled down her body, giving her small kisses down her cleavage and stomach. She knew where she wanted to end up and her love welcomed her, parting her legs lightly and letting her get cozy because she knew she was in for a wild treat.

She tugged harder on his cock and with a finger, motioned him to sit up higher on the bed. He too knew what she wanted and placed himself so he would be very near her wanting mouth. The woman, who was resting just above her love's pussy watched as she was about to take her man in her mouth and when she did so, her companion lashed at her clit, only once. His cock had barely entered her and she let out a gasp as her love began pleasuring her. He looked down at the woman between his lover's legs and she only grinned back at him.

Again she managed to take his cock in her mouth and when she felt the base of it against her lips, the woman lowered her head and took up her clit in her mouth. The two both let out soft moans. 'Would this go on forever' she thought; could they endure the new intensity of this passion, the three of them, finally together.

His lover was working him well, mouth, lips and hand teasing him and taunting his climax while her love did the same, her mouth and lips caressing her clit and two fingers that had slipped inside her, working her toward her own climax. His lover gave in first, the caresses against her g-spot had overwhelmed her and the shivers of her climax passed thru her and him as well as she had not let go if his cock still wrapped around her tongue in her mouth.

The woman slapped lightly at her love's thigh, again a grin that hinted she was aching for some attention as well and she whispered to them. "My turn."

They shifted spots and ended up in a bizarre triangle. He was at the edge of the bed while the woman held him down with her legs crossed over his back, and his lover knelt over the woman's head and leaned against the wall. He began lapping at the woman's aching clit, feeling her dampness with a finger that had felt her pussy lips. The woman reached up and cupped her love's ass with both hands and slowly, gently and teasingly ran her nails down making her arch and at once her mouth met her pussy once more.

He glanced up to the woman's breasts and reached for one, teasing it for a moment then slipped his hand under her to grab at her ass as well; squeezing the flesh as best he could and her hips rose to welcome the affection and his tongue darted into her wanting pussy. For that tiny moment, he let it sit there, letting it absorb her taste, feeling the silkiness of her fluid on it and when he was satisfied with the feeling, used that dampness to lash at her clit. The sensation made her arch her body and she moaned a pleasant "Yes."

His lover, with a little effort, lay down over the woman's body and tilted her head to see her man enjoying her companion. "Kiss me." She whispered and he looked up at her. She saw his lips glistening with her fluid and he reached up to meet her lips. She would also enjoy her taste by whatever means possible and then their tongues met; she let out another little moan and let him kiss her passionately. "More." She whispered and he returned to the woman's aching and now damp pussy. He let his tongue slip into her and again taking up her sweetness, slipped it out and kissed his lover once more.

"Do you want her?" She asked after letting out a sudden gasp as the woman had slipped a finger inside her again.

He nodded. "I want you both. Not just her." His lover smiled and as he watched her, it was a smile he had never seen. He stared at her for that moment and saw for the first time, a new sense of happiness within her. The moment was cut short with another gasp as the woman found her love's g once more and pressed on it.

The woman let out a groan as he shifted away from her leg lock she held him in and he stood at the end of the bed once more, still watching the two women before him.

His love rose up off her lover's stomach and climbed off her as well. "I want you to have him first." She told her and told her to sit up.

She stared over at him and both blushed and smiled as her love climbed around behind her to help her slip down the bed a little bit. Once more he climbed on the bed and still resting between the woman's legs, began kissing his way up her body. Snuggling into her love's arms and this man's affection on her skin, she sank back and moaned pleasantly.

When he approached her breasts, his lover helped him by cupping them and holding the nipples at his mouth, letting him take them to please as he wished. Her light squeezes on them and his soft kisses sent shivers thru her as the two held her and pleased her. Leaning back and meeting her lips, his lover rested her head on her companion's shoulder and watched, still smiling and when he was satisfied with her kiss, reached over to kiss his love just as intensely.

The act was so seamless, nestled in passion of his kiss and her inhale drew the breath out of him as he entered her. His making love to her was very passionate and he treated her as he would treat his lover. She saw this in his actions, felt her shivers and moans as her companion rested in her arms and against her body. She watched him make love to her love and again, she did not feel any pang of jealousy. She was enjoying this moment while her arm were wrapped around her love and toyed with one breast with her fingertips.

Her companion rested her head back on her love's shoulder as the waves of her climax began surging thru her body and her love held her to feel it with her. He gave her her climax and she gasped loudly, squeezing herself against the rigid cock deep inside her. "Oh god." She exhaled as she nestled in her love's arms after he had kissed her passionately.

"I told you." She giggled and kissed her temple, letting the last of the waves of pleasure pass.

Though it started off well as his lover had worked him up good, he managed to hold back and save some energy for his lover. He would not let her miss out on the fun. Thru soft kisses he whispered to her, "Now, I need you."

She only moaned "Mmm Hmmm" and they switched positions again.

On hands and knees, she came over to him and asked, "Where do you want me baby?" He looked down at her, at the arch in her back, at her ass raised slightly and smiled wide.

"Just like that, right here." Her eyes widened to match her smile and she looked down at her love that had crawled up to take her previous spot.

"I totally agree." Their companion said and opened her legs a bit, inviting her love to rest between them.

With one hand, he held her hip, a thumb caressed her ass lightly and another was lowered to her pussy, one that teased its warm and damp lips with a finger and when he felt how ready she was, let himself slip into her. Every thrust of his passion nudged her more and more into her companion's pussy as her tongue snaked in and out of her and around her clit. She would finally enjoy her taste now and basked in the pleasure she was receiving on both ends.

They each, one by one, the companion then her love, then he, reached their orgasms. The woman came first, holding her love's head lightly not wanting her to stop her lashing at her clit. Then his lover finally gave into his intense passion and enveloped his stiff cock with her own orgasm.

And he, after all the teasing and pleasuring of two women, could no longer hold back and he let his warmth fill his lover completely. His final thrusts making the two women shiver as their first night of passion progressed. It was he who collapsed first however and he came to lie beside them, while his lover climbed atop her love and snuggled into her embrace. The two women faced him and he them as they all relaxed to catch their breath. Silence was all that covered them and the moment was perfect. Perfect in her eyes, in her heart, her hope came true.

"I love you." His lover whispered and when he replied the same, their companion looked up at her.

"Can I love him too?" They looked at each other, unsure of how to respond, and suddenly, neither of them smiled.

They both knew that this could come up, hoped it would not but had not truly prepared for it. "Maybe." His lover whispered as he looked at her then back at him.

"In time." He added.

She kissed her companion gently. "Is that okay?" She stared right into her eyes and nodded. His lover looked at him and nodded as well.

He kissed his lover very passionately and whispered another "I love you." while his hand caressed her cheek. "You're welcome to be with us at any time." He whispered to the woman and she smiled a genuine heartfelt smile then he kissed her just as passionately.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Shift Work Pt. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds