• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Adventures of Jo Ch. 04

Adventures of Jo Ch. 04

Part 4 - Security

Jo's head was throbbing, as were other parts of her body. She had slept naked exactly where Sarah had left her, sweaty naked and used she had drifting into a fitful sleep. She had awoken as her nipples could take the cold no more, so hard were they they had roused her from sleep.

Letting the water in the shower warm her and soothe her aching pussy Jo washed away the imprints of Sarah's hands. Directing the shower on her clit it seemed her body hadn't forgotten last night. Slowly but surely waves of pleasure built through her abdomen finally exploding into a 12 hour late intense orgasm.

Dressed and ready Jo knew the only way to perk up was to shop. Grabbing her bag and credit card she made her way into the city. After a long day pounding the streets her confidence was almost restored and she resolved to walk home.

As darkness fell Jo was half way home, passing by a construction site she heard muffled voices in the security cabin. Taking note of the security cameras Jo positioned herself in front of one and lit a cigarette. Two tall Nigerian men appeared from inside the cabin, wolf whistling and hollering at her they clearly fancied their chances.

Sashaying towards them Jo dropped her cigarette at their feet, raised herself up on her tiptoes and planted a kiss on the cheek of one. Slowly pulling away she looked the other man in the eye and gently stroked his crotch. Turning so that she still faced them she backed herself into the cabin. Lowering herself in to the office chair she spread her legs over either arm revealing a freshly shaved smooth pussy.

Motioning with her fingers , these two dark skinned glorious men were hers for the taking. As he sunk his head into her crotch his first move was to spit on her clit. As he rubbed her cunt with large and impressive fingers Jo pulled the second man to her by his belt, undoing his trousers and letting them drop to the floor she took his cock in her hand and then wrapped her lips around him.

As she deep throated the second man, feeling the head of his cock tickling her throat she forced the first mans head into her pussy bored of his fingers and aching to feel warmth on her. As her cunt was lapped at like a puppy drinking water she was appreciating the ebony beauty of the cock in her mouth. The second man had his head thrown back moaning in pleasure. Too much too soon Jo though. Spitting him out of her mouth she lit another cigarette and leaned back.

Directing the second man to her pussy she undressed the first to reveal a cock that was slightly less impressive than his friend, lacking girth she knew exactly where she wanted to put this one. As the second mans cock pushed its way into her she was reminded of the wine bottle from the night before, he was large and she couldn't wait to cover him with her cum. Reaching up and wrapping her arms around his neck she hauled herself up and wrapped her legs around his waist.

Suspended in mid air bouncing on his huge cock with her pussy juices dripping down her thighs she motioned for the first man to come closer. As he neared she leaned slightly back and whispered "fill my ass." He shook his head and stepped back slightly, she grabbed him by his high-vis jacket pulled him back and nodded her head. Again he showed resistance , Jo lost her patience took the last drag of a cigarette and stubbed it out on his chest. "now do it."

Shocked and emitting the smell of burning flesh he rammed his cock up her ass, nothing gentle about it, sometimes you had to make men angry to make them do what you wanted. Once they had perfected their rhythm Jo found herself in heaven, pussy filled, ass filled, riding two cocks simultaneously and supported by strong black arms she felt the first waves of orgasm overcome her, her nipples reacted instantly and poked through the material of her shirt. The man fucking her pussy saw them. Like red rags to a bull he ripped her shirt from her, starting at her neck he bit his way down to her nipples. Jo couldn't help it and as his teeth sunk into her sweet pink erect nipples she came again, a torrent of pussy juice swam over his cock. The man behind her reached round and used it to lubricate her ass and pounded harder.

The first man pushed the second away after a while and threw Jo on her back on the floor. Pushing her legs up so her ankles were at her ears he drove into her from above. The first had his first sight of her chest, these were definitely boob men as he know knelt over her head licking sucking and slapping her tits whilst she sucked his balls into her mouth.

Jo came at least twice more whilst she was covered by these exquisite creatures, feeling they had the upper hand she had to turn this around.

Pushing the first man on to the counter, she eased her ass down over his cock, bent at the knees and spread wide she pulled the second man back into her pussy. "now fuck me hard and fill me."

Jo had to concentrate through each and every rippling orgasm as these two ebony cocks pounded her, she was becoming lightheaded as finally she heard the man in her ass groan and pump slower, the throbbing of his cock in her ass was a new sensation for the second man as he felt it through her pussy wall he gripped her hips, pulled out so he was in her by only an inch and fired hot sticky cum into her pussy.

The men were spent but they had one last job for Jo, she lay on the counter as they stood in front of her pleased with themselves, she lit a smoke and spread her legs wide, contracting her muscles so their cum began to seep back out of her in what can only be described as the most impressive double cream pie. "clean up."

The men were unsure, Jo took a long drag on her cigarette and waited, slowly they got to their knees, too slow, Jo threw the cigarette, grabbed each by the head held them to her cunt and her ass. The licked slowly at first, but as Jo knew even men couldn't resist the taste of cum and pussy. Their tongues were so fast that Jo's cunt couldn't resist and tensing her muscles as she came she forced the last drops of cum she could into their faces whilst begging herself not to pass out from what must have been her tenth orgasm.

When they had done Jo pulled a new shirt from her bags and slipped into it. Running her tongue around each of their lips and savoring the taste she left the cabin and headed for home.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Adventures of Jo Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 412 milliseconds