• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • A Passing Chance

A Passing Chance

As I came round the corner I nearly stumbled over the two women, one leaning up against the red brick wall of the building, her pale pink silk blouse fluttering in the breeze, her eyes closed, her left foot on the shoulder of the younger woman kneeling before her. The young woman's head was in her crotch, blond hair stringy with sweat as muffled sounds came from under the hiked brown skirt, both hands clasped passionately at the ass. The older woman had what looked like a riding crop in her right hand but her closed eyes and twisted face told me she was lost in that rising passion just before cumming, moans softly and plays with the blonde's hair while pressing gently upwards, encouraging the young bitch to keep going. Neither seemed aware that I was there in the hot Texas night, watching the sordid drama in the parking lot. My cock throbbed as I sensed the heat in them both -- no reason could tell me that I was not a part of this. I *WANTED* to partake, to get *MY* share of that young blonde's mouth -- and maybe more.

I stepped out of my pants, hard, and stepped up behind the couple, touching the dominant woman's cheek and signalling for silence. Our eyes met. She was obviously on something, pretty far gone -- who knows what? Who cares? I took her hand from the back of the blonde's head and slowly led it to my upright cock, still staring into her eyes which widened as she understood what I wanted. Grasping the shaft of my dick, she began slowly stroking in time with the blonde's tongue. Oh! Lubbock is much nicer than it used to be, dry prairie with drier people. We stood there all in a tangle, in the dark corner. Somehow the blonde became aware of me and reached out her left hand to play with my balls as she sucked strongly on her partner's clit. We transitioned from a twosome to a threesome with no words spoken, nothing said at all, at least in words.

I took the riding crop from the standing woman and began striking the blonde's ass. She wiggled nicely and the standing woman grinned encouragement. Ah! Inspiration drove on the young one to new passions visible in the face of the older woman, looking very much as if she were climaxing, face contorting as cheek muscles and more tensed and relaxed. We lost eye contact but she tightened her grip on my cock and furiously pumped away on it for perhaps twenty seconds, so hard it was uncomfortable. Then she relaxed again, a smile on her face as the blonde mouthed on as if this were just one step of many to come. Her hand became much more caressing and I could tell I had been selected for some special stimulation as I locked eyes once again with the older woman. Her hair was a light brown, with perhaps a touch of gray at her temples. Mature. She pulled blondie's head out from under her skirt and, without a word, guided my throbbing rod into her mouth. The blonde did not miss a beat, slurping up my dick, pressing the top of my cockhead against the back of her throat on the first pass followed by a delicious pressure of tongue along the underside of my cock as she slowly backed my cock out of her mouth. This girl knew what she was doing! Such skill only comes with careful, knowledgeable teaching. I knew I was looking at the smiling face of her teacher.

I took her round face in my hands and delicately kissed the older woman while her partner was slurping away on my rod and gently squeezing my balls. Her tongue caressed the inside of my mouth so softly, and then *I* came with a sudden surge of spasms from deep in my crotch into the mouth of the blonde. She swallowed, swallowed and massaged my balls delicately with the flat of her spread fingers, prolonging my cumming, bringing and aching sensation to my crotch as my prostate ran dry trying to keep the semen flowing. She pulled back and gave me a giant, cum-covered grin.

Suddenly I became aware that we were entangled in a very public place doing some very private things. A derelict with a wine bottle watched us from the street, a leer on his face. There was also a woman frozen at the wheel of her car, just inside the driveway to the parking lot. She stared at us. I felt my blush rising from my throat and suggested we leave at once. The older woman seemed startled by my voice and snapped her head around in the headlights of the incoming car. Yes. Let's leave now. She pulled the blonde up from her submissive position and pulled her along behind her as she walked rapidly down the nearby alley. I followed. I wanted to maintain the our trio of lust, to make this accidental association a vibrant and central part of my life. We disappeared down that Texas alley bound for living and adventure. Together.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • A Passing Chance

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 84 milliseconds