• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Caleb Woke Up Ch. 06

Caleb Woke Up Ch. 06

12

This chapter involves sex between an eighteen year old boy and his mother. If you have been reading the other chapters, you should have seen this coming.

REVISION 2: Fixed some typos, consistency, and generally tried to make it more readable. Also inserted some teasers after the chapter ending.

*** Revelations ***

Caleb was sitting on the couch, with his bronzed, blonde, blue-eyed goddess asleep in his lap with her head on his shoulder.

Now this is something I could get used to, he thought.

After going eighteen years without sex, he had participated in intercourse twice in one day with two different female objects of his fantasies. Having nothing much better to do while he waited for his dream girl to wake up, he counted his orgasms.

Let's see. One with Mel, two with Mrs. Anderson, and now two with Gretchen. Huh, only my fifth orgasm. It seemed like more than that somehow. Hmm. Makes me thirsty thinking about it.

This girl, much like the last one, was passed out while still impaled on his erect penis. It was a happy or unfortunate side effect of his mystical necklace, depending on how you looked at it. It was pretty awesome to be able to cause women to pass out from the intensity of their orgasms, but at the same time, you are left with this unconscious sex partner.

Still, I guess it does give me some time to think. The way this day has been going, it's like I haven't had two minutes to collect my thoughts.

Just then, his ankle buzzed.

Probably Mom.

He really didn't want to wake the unconscious angel in his arms, but he didn't want his mom to worry so he tried reaching down and lifting his right leg where his pants were still bunched around his ankles. He had to lean her backwards a little bit, but he was able to reach down and fish his phone out.

Yep. "Hi Mom," he answered.

"Hi baby, are you all right. Are you still at Gretchen's?"

"Yes Mom, something came up. But I'll probably be leaving soon."

"Well, the main reason I'm calling is to tell you that I think that Gretchen is a really nice girl. So if you want to spend the night, it's OK with me. I'll make up some excuse to cover for your father, if he even notices."

"What?"

"I said I'll handle your father."

"No, uh, did you say I could sleep over?"

"Yes, you're a big boy, and I trust you to take care of yourself. Although, I did have a little surprise planned for you tonight if you came home."

"What? A surprise?"

"Yeah, but we can save it for another night."

"Wait, what surprise?"

"Oh, I can't tell you, especially not over the phone. You will just have to wait and see for yourself."

"OK Mom, um, you got me intrigued, but I'm not sure how much longer I'm going to be."

"OK, whatever son. It's OK. You have a good time. Love you."

"Bye Mom."

"Bye baby"

Holy moly. Who was that woman, and what did she do with my mom? Caleb wondered.

"Was that your mom, sweetie?" Gretchen asked, groggily.

"Oh Gretch, you woke up. Sorry. You want to go back to sleep?" he asked softly.

"No, I'm OK. I'm recovering, but I'm thirsty. Can I get you something? I've got water, diet coke, beer..."

"Water would be good."

"OK, just a sec."

Gretchen groaned as she got up off her man. And she thought of him as her man. Not that she wouldn't share, but she realized that there wasn't anyone else for her. She held her hand over her cooz, and walked over to the bathroom and cleaned up, her knockers knocking with each step.

When she came back out, she got a tall glass of water with some ice to share with her man. She stopped in front of him and smiled, rubbing the cold glass across her nipples.

"Mmmm. So what did Mom want?" she asked as she handed him the glass and sat down next to him on the couch.

After taking a long gulping drink he answered, "She wanted to let me know that she likes you, and that I can stay the night here if I want."

"Wow, isn't she a sweetie. So do you want to have a sleep over? I haven't done that in such a long time. We could make popcorn, and watch a movie. I've got Lucky Charms for breakfast."

"Wow, I'd really like to Gretchen, but I think I better head home. I don't think my dad would be that understanding, really. I am surprised my mom was that cool about it."

"Must be the necklace," she said.

"Yeah, that's what I was thinking."

"You know, they say every boy wants to have sex with their mother, and your mother is still really cute."

"What? What are you saying?"

"Well, truthfully, Caleb darling, I really like you, more than I have liked any guy in a long time. I am not ready to call it love yet, but I am falling for you. But even so, I wouldn't want to stand between a boy and his mom."

"But, what, where ..."

"I know, I know, I'm as surprised as you are. I guess I can't explain it. I feel like I can be myself with you. You make me really happy, you know? God, I really wasn't going to rush into this. I can't believe I just blurted all that out. I'm such an idiot sometimes." She turned away from him and looked embarrassed.

"Gretchen, look at me." He reached out with his hands and to her face and gently turned her towards him. "Gretchen, my life just got really crazy all of a sudden, but I want you to know that no matter what happens that you are very important to me, and I will always be there for you, OK? I mean, this necklace has women throwing themselves at me, so I think any relationship I am in is going to be weird."

"Caleb, I don't mind sharing, but I don't think I could live without you. I know you are going to be crazy busy, but find some time for me, OK? Keep me in the rotation?"

His heart was bursting. It was confusing. This revelation really complicated things, but this girl was it. It was going to be awkward. The congregation wouldn't understand. They would have to keep their love for each other a secret.

He looked her in the eyes. She was tearing up. He was still holding her face, and he pulled her in for a kiss. She kissed back hungrily out of need.

They were both naked, except for the pants around Caleb's ankles. He was sure he would never get tired of her body as he made broad sweeps from her hips to her bare ass up to her back, through her hair. He started to push her back onto the couch and climbed on top of her. This would be the first time Caleb would actually initiate sex, but she stopped him.

"Wait, wait. Just a second. I need a second."

"Gretchen, what's wrong?"

"For some reason, I just got this image of your mom at home waiting for you. I shouldn't keep you from her."

"Whoa, whoa, what?"

"Yeah, I know it sounds crazy. But I think she needs you, OK? Don't bother bringing me back to get my car. Just swing by in the morning to bring me into church, OK? A quarter of nine? You got my number right? You can find your way back here?"

"Yeah, I can do that, but are you sure?"

"I'm sure, so pull up your pants and get out of here, lover," she grinned.

"Gretchen, I am not going to have sex with my mother. That just isn't going to happen, OK?"

"Caleb, I hear what you're saying, but let me tell you that moms are a force of nature. You don't really have a say about some things. I think once she turns on the charm, you aren't going to be able to say no."

Caleb chuckled, because he knew on some level she was probably right. As screwed up as it sounded, if his mom wanted to bed him, he wouldn't be able to say no. He just couldn't believe that was what his mom wanted.

*** Good Night ***

As Caleb pulled into his driveway, it was still only about half past nine. Most of the lights in the house were already off. This didn't surprise him. His family was largely an 'early to bed, early to rise' sort of folk, and there would be nine o'clock church the next morning. He was a little disappointed that his mom didn't wait up for him to give him his surprise, but he understood.

He went straight upstairs and got ready for bed, and settled in under his covers. He was exhausted, but his mind was still racing at a million miles an hour. More significant events had happened today than had happened in all of his previous experiences put together. He didn't think there would be any way he would be able to fall asleep, but at least he got a moment to think and recover.

How exactly did this all happen? What did this mean? What should I do with this? Do I have any control over anything that happens?

He had thought about these questions all of the way home, and he still hadn't sorted anything out. Maybe it was something Gretchen could help him with. She was his life coach, after all.

Before he had a chance to formulate any further answers or theories, he heard a light knock at his door, and the knob turned without waiting for a reply. His mother entered the room wearing her terry cloth robe and pink fuzzy slippers. She closed the door and padded over to him, and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Hey Caleb, I heard you come in and I wanted to check on you. I was a little surprised to see you come home tonight."

"Mom, what do you mean? Where else would I be?"

"Well I thought you were going to stay over at Gretchen's place. You are such a nice boy, I should have known you wouldn't press your advantage."

Caleb blushed. "Oh Mom, where did that come from?"

Darcy replied, "Well, Mrs. Anderson explained to me a little about your condition tonight at dinner. She said that you would need some help from your friends and family."

"Condition? What condition is that Mom?"

"Well, she said something about this necklace you're wearing has given you some special gifts, but you're going to need some help keeping them in check, and help learning how to use them responsibly."

Darcy reached up and slid off her robe. Caleb's heart skipped a beat. She was wearing a little pink baby doll negligée that accentuated her breasts and her legs. His mother's nipples were poking through the night gown. "This is part of the surprise I was talking about. Do you like it?"

His eyes were bugging out as he took in her form. She was gorgeous. "I didn't know you owned anything like that, Mom."

"Yes, well, I got it a few years back, but I hardly ever wear it. It's just for special occasions," she blushed. She had butterflies in her stomach. She knew what she wanted to do, but was worried he might reject her.

She wanted to comfort her son during this period of change. "I know it might sound silly, but I thought maybe it would be good if we could say our prayers together like we did when you were little."

Caleb couldn't talk. He was at a loss for words.

"I don't think you need to get out of bed and kneel this time. You just stay there and lay down and try to relax. I will say the prayers tonight."

She got down on her knees at the edge of the bed near Caleb's face. She rested her breasts on the side of the bed like a shelf which made them lift out of her bodice and accentuated her cleavage. Caleb's eyes went wide and were totally focused on her charms. Her mother smiled in response to his attention.

"Give me your hands Caleb."

Caleb turned on to his side to face his mom and gave her his hands, which she clasped and pulled in so that the knuckles of his fingers were just touching her bosom.

Her eyes were closed and her head was bowed as Darcy began the prayer, "Dear Lord, thank you for providing Caleb this special gift. We know you must have a plan for him, and we promise to make the most of it."

As she prayed, she pulled his knuckles into her breasts.

Caleb groaned and thought, Oh God, save me. Help me stay strong.

"May he use it to serve you and make the world a better place."

She pulled it across to the other breast, and moved it around.

She is killing me, Caleb grimaced.

"Please save him from evil and temptation."

She pulled his hands up to her face and kissed them.

"May his close friends and family provide the support that he needs as he goes through this trying time to better understand and unlock this gift."

She rubbed his hands back down to her right breast.

Mom, what are you doing to me? he groaned inwardly.

"Thank you for Ming Anderson and her wisdom and guidance on this complicated situation."

She moved his hands across her left breast.

Oh Mom, he thought.

"Thank you for Gretchen for her cheerful giving and tutoring."

She moved his hands above her bodice, and pulled in and down, dragging down her night gown over her bosom, exposing her "chestial charms" entirely.

"Dear God," he groaned.

There was a little light streaming in from the street light outside at the corner so that Caleb could behold the spectacular nature of her breasts. Caleb couldn't appreciate her breasts fully because of his limited experience, but they were, in fact, quite spectacular. Not as big as his sister Anna's, but they looked to be a handful, and had a beautifully sexy shape.

"Thank you for Anna and her love for her brother."

She rubbed his knuckles across both nipples. He was sweating now, and both of their breathing was getting ragged.

"Oh Mom," he moaned.

"Thank you for Caleb's dad, and his understanding of the importance of family, and his general willingness to share," she said, as her pitch of her voice revved up. She was getting excited. Her body was tingling, and Caleb's fevered grunts and moans were revving her up.

Well Dad did always talk about how a family needs to share the good and the bad, but I am not sure if this is what he meant. He felt a little guilty about it, but he wasn't going to stop her.

She took one of Caleb's fingers into her mouth and started to suck on it, and pulled it out with a pop.

"Amen."

Caleb whispered, "Amen."

Her chest was heaving. He could tell that her face was rosy even in the dim light.

She continued her seductive assault, even though he had all but surrendered.

"Now Caleb, let's have a kiss good night."

At that point, Caleb might normally have expected a kiss on the forehead, and a simple good night. But Darcy leaned up and gave him a long kiss on the forehead. Her tits were dangling in front of his face, and he ogled them. He was tempted to reach up and grab them, but before he had time to act she kissed his nose, and then his lips.

She sucked in his lower lip, and licked it with her tongue. At first he was tentative, and slow to respond as he absorbed what was happening.

She reached out for Caleb's hands and encouraged him to feel her breasts, palm forward, and he was more than willing to oblige, in the name of the Lord. He had always secretly dreamed of giving them a feel.

Darcy pulled her son's covers down off the bed. He was wearing a pair of flannel pajama shorts and a plain calumet blue T-shirt. The pajama shorts had a Velcro fly, and his mother reached in and fished out his tool out through the fly of his shorts.

Caleb gasped.

"Shhh. We don't want to wake up your father just now. Is it OK that I am doing this baby? You do know that this is only for your own good don't you baby?" She was feeling a little dizzy from her excitement. Her chest was pounding.

Caleb just nodded his head and then they continued their kissing as his mother began stroking his cock. Caleb wasn't going to last long. This was his first crush as a toddler. He had adored his mother for so long.

His mother moved her head directly to his penis, and inhaled it. She had never sucked on a cock before in her life, but she was a natural. She bobbed up and down, sucking in her cheeks to get maximum coverage. Her passion drove her instincts well.

She had read about the "deep throat" technique from or some woman's magazine she had thumbed through at a doctor's office, and she really wanted to do this for her precious baby. She pushed herself hard, and gagged twice, but she was able to swallow his dick after several determined bobs.

Caleb really didn't know that this sex act even existed, but to see his cock disappear into his mother's mouth and disappear so that her face was nuzzling in is crotch looked as amazing as it felt.

"Her mouth is like a clown car. Where did it all go?" he wondered incredulously. He wouldn't have believed it if he hadn't seen it.

But that was his last thought before he erupted. It was a miracle that he had lasted that long. Darcy had been close, but the orgasmic wave blasted her, and she convulsed as he shot his juice down her throat.

She pulled off of him and climbed up and nestled into a gentle embrace as they cuddled on the bed breathing heavily. Caleb was dazed and confused. He had folded so quickly. He hadn't put up any fight.

His mom looked into Caleb's eyes and gave him a kiss. A wave of devotion washed over her.

She said, "Caleb, I love you in ways a mother shouldn't." And she gave him another soft kiss.

"I will do anything that you ask." She gave him a another soft kiss, equal to the last.

"I live to serve you." She gave him a more passionate kiss and ran her her tongue along his lips.

"You own me completely." She crushed her lips into his for a long, slow passionate kiss. Then she pulled away and grinned and asked, "But maybe you can see it in your heart to share me with your father once in a while?" She giggled at the absurdity of her request, but she knew it was true.

His penis had gone soft after his last orgasm, but this last admission of devotion got him hard again, rapidly.

His mother noticed the straightening shaft and exclaimed, "Oh my, what AM I going to do with you?" with a mischievous grin. "Would you like mommy to rub her little pussy over your big weenie?"

This baby talk felt kind of weird to Caleb, but he liked it. It threw him back to a mind set of when he was five years old, and his mother and he used to be closer. Somehow the juxtaposition of the baby talk implied closeness, and the sex talk seemed to make sense to him.

She didn't wait for a response. Caleb could only watch in fascination.

First she slipped out of her baby doll nightgown. She climbed on top of Caleb, and straddled her panty clad pussy over his penis. She was gushing juices, and the moisture made her soft silken panties slick. She started rubbing up and down in long exaggerated motions.

Caleb didn't see her wear many form fitting clothes, so this was the first time he had seen her body. She kept fit by doing yoga, and she ate right. She was slim with only a healthy amount of body fat, and her hips flared into a very appealing form. Seeing her breasts set on that frame made them all the more appealing.

"Oh God, Caleb, you feel fantastic."

Caleb was breathing heavily.

She grabbed his hands and held them up to her breast with one hand while she continued to do the work of sliding up and down his shaft.

Then she reached back and pulled her panties to one side, and straddled his cock while looking in his eyes with a determined look.

She rubbed it back and forth on her pussy without inserting it. She wanted to tease him. She was already incredibly wet, and her juices quickly covered Caleb's penis as she continued to slowly move back and forth.

Caleb continued to massage her breasts. He tweaked her nipples like he was tuning in an old radio dial as he twisted.

This caused Darcy to moan, "Oh yeah baby. Mommy likes that."

He responded by manhandling her breasts, squeezing, and cupping. He reached his head up and started sucking on her jugs. She leaned into him so he wouldn't need to reach. He sucked hard, and nibbled and bit.

"Oh baby, you feel so good. Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my God."

The whole situation was so taboo, and the sensation was too intense for Caleb.

"Oh, mommy!" he grunted.

His jism squirted up onto undersides of her dangling breasts and his shirt. The orgasmic wave from the pendant had her convulsing again and again as she collapsed on top of him as he continued to cum.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Caleb Woke Up Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 49 milliseconds