• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Closet Sissy Son Made Into Daughter Ch. 03

Closet Sissy Son Made Into Daughter Ch. 03

So after giving daddy a very passionate kiss good night, in which he grabbed both of our butts and pushed us into his mouth, Kelly and I went back to our bedroom together. We walked down the hall hand in hand and once inside our door she pinned me against the door and kissed me.

"How was your first day as my sister?"

"It is more than I have ever imagined. I love being a girl and your sister even more. I don't want to go back being dad's and mom's son. I want to be the family's brand new girl. I have always loved the clothes, but now I love being treated like a girl by everyone as well. I also think I like cock."

A devilish smile appeared on her face but she quickly said "Good. I was really hoping you would. Now why don't you take off that outfit and let's go take a shower."

I unbuttoned the white blouse and dropped my skirt leaving me in my panties, bra and stockings. I removed them as well careful not to rip the stockings. My sister did the same and we scooted off towards the bathroom.

She hopped in and I followed. We grabbed each other and began making out and she ran her hands all over me as I did the same. My sister then said, "God I just want more of you."

With that she began kissing down the front of my body. She went from my lips to nibbling on my ear and then sucking on my neck, but not enough to leave a hickey. She kissed down my chest and teased my nipples with her teeth. She laid soft kisses on my stomach before she worked her way to my dick which was now fully erect.

She took it into her mouth by kissing the tip then sucking the head and working it in further. With one hand she tickled my balls and stroked it with the other. She deep throated it a couple times and it wasn't long until I felt her reach around and start putting a couple fingers in my butt.

Immediately upon doing so I started cumming into her mouth. Spurt after spurt exploded from my dick, as she kept her mouth just an inch away from the tip, taking it all in her mouth. I looked down at her and she swallowed it all in one gulp. She came up to kiss me again and I got a lingering taste of my own cum.

We then focused on our shower getting ourselves clean and hopefully avoiding get all pruney. Though, we did take turns cleaning each other's butt holes with a soapy finger.

We dried off and went back into the bedroom where my sister got a purple and white satin chemise and matching panties. I put them on as she slipped on a white babydoll and panties.

We hopped onto the bed and she moved to sit in between my legs with her back to me and asked me to brush her hair. She said she would soon do the same for me when my hair got long enough.

After doing that for a while she spun around and pushed me back on the bed. She pulled my panties down to release my cock and I just laid there with a look of astonishment as she started to straddle me. She slid her panties to the side as she lowered her pussy onto my cock. She had this devilish smile on her face but her eyes had a soft look to them. "Is this the first time you have had your cock in someone sis?"

I moaned, "Yes it is sis."

"Well I hope you will also like pussy to sis. I love men but I also love women too."

She began to bounce up and down on my dick but it wasn't a fast pace I was expecting. Instead she ground her pussy onto my dick slowly and deeply. She lowered herself onto me over and over. She was moaning and even though her eyes were closed she was looking at the sky. It wasn't that much later when she lowered her body onto mine and looking me in the eyes for a bit. She just looked at me but that stare was shortlived as she soon put her lips to mine.

It was a passionate, but soft kiss. They were playful but intentional. They were short but they didn't stop coming. They almost drew my attention away from what kept enveloping my dick over and over again.

This went on for a while as I had more stamina this time around. When I did cum, she had sank all the way onto my dick and I heard her say, "cum for me sis, fill my pussy with your cum."

I did just as she instructed and I think I let loose the biggest one of the day. Maybe it wasn't but it was the most enjoyable ejaculation of the day. She rose back up as I came, but she came back down for another kiss.

She rolled over and lay on her back beside me. We both just stared at the ceiling for what felt like an eternity but was actually only a couple minutes. I reached down and pulled my panties back up and over my softening penis. She rolled over on her side and nestled into me.

"Get some sleep sis as we have a big day tomorrow. Mom and I are going to take you shopping and we got a few more things to do as well."

We fell asleep holding each other. I fell asleep with a million things running through mind. I wondered what they had planned for me and a million possibilities flew thru my mind. But I knew that I would have the love of my family and with that I drifted off to sleep and to dream about all the things a girl like me would do.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Closet Sissy Son Made Into Daughter Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 207 milliseconds