• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Little Knowledge

A Little Knowledge

12

Author's Note: Thank you to the reader who sent me this story idea / request. Just wanted to say that I think home-schooling can be fantastic if done correctly, but for the purposes of this story it hasn't been and these are the 'possible consequences'. I hope you enjoy!

**********

"Bye Mom! Bye Dad!" Heather and Blake waved frantically as their parents headed out, Mom looking more anxious than ever.

"We'll be fine!" Blake said as their dad finished reversing out of the driveway and put the car in drive.

"Take care of your sister," their mother said from the passenger seat.

"I will, have fun!"

"We'll call you as soon as we get to the hotel," said Dad. A final wave and off they went.

Heather and Blake stared at each other.

"Wow... A whole weekend!"

This was the first time in their young lives - Heather was a sexy little 18 year old stunner and Blake was a 19 year old hunk - that their parents had ever left them for any real period of time. To say that Heather and Blake were sheltered was an understatement. Overly anxious, their parents had kept them home schooled and unsocialized for their entire lives. Leaving them now was wrenching, but technically they were old enough... and Jake, their father, hadn't had alone time with his lovely wife Becky in years. She was the driving force behind keeping her children at home, and he was the driving force behind their weekend vacation, now that the kids were old enough that he'd managed to convince her to leave them at home.

Of course they'd been left with strict rules, which neither Heather or Blake would ever imagine breaking, seeing as they were both very good kids.

1. No visitors

2. No computer

3. No unapproved television channels

4. Stay out of Mom and Dad's room

"So," Blake said, turning to his sister. "What do you want to do?"

Blake adored his sister. They'd been each other's playmates and best friends all growing up, partly because Mom never let them spend any real time with anyone else. She was always too worried about "bad influences." But that was alright, he had Heather and they'd always loved each other, rarely fought, and had a good time playing together. Since his parents had left him in charge, as it were, he considered it his duty to keep his sister happy and make sure that she didn't get bored or lonely while they were away. Ever since she'd become a teenager, Mom had spent more time with her than he had, and he missed the bond they'd had growing up.

"I don't know," Heather said, looking up at her brother with worshipful blue eyes. "What do you want to do?" Heather would do anything for Blake. He'd always looked out for her, even though he was only a year older, and when she'd cried because Mom wouldn't let her go to a sleepover that a little girl she'd met and played with for a day had invited her to, Blake had held her and they'd had their own sleepover. He'd even let her put her play make-up on him. He was the best big brother in the whole world, she was convinced of it.

"Want to play doctor?" he asked hopefully.

Doctor was a game that they'd started years and years ago, like most little boys and girls, giggling over the differences in their anatomy. But they hadn't played doctor in years. It was a half remembered game for them, one from their childhood that they hadn't been able to continue playing as they'd gotten older, knowing, with that sure instinct of naughty children, that if they were caught, their parents wouldn't approve. Not at all. So they hadn't played.

Heather lit up. Doctor had been one of her favorite games growing up, and playing an old game seemed the perfect way to get closer to her big brother again. Mom had gotten possessive of her as she'd gotten older, and while she loved spending time with her mother, she missed her brother. Now they could return to the times when they'd been so close growing up. And she had the perfect suggestion to make.

"Can we play new doctor?"

"New doctor?" her brother asked, perplexed.

Heather nodded, her blonde pony-tail bobbing eagerly. She looked so cute in her pink button down shirt and white linen slacks. "I went to a new doctor last week remember? Because I'm a woman now."

"Oh yeah," Blake remembered that, although he hadn't realized that there was anything new about this kind of doctor. "Did they do things differently?"

Giggling, Heather nodded. "Lots! Come on, I'll show you."

Within twenty minutes Heather was wearing nothing but her bathrobe - which was the closest she could get to the thin paper robe that the doctor had provided - belted in the front and Blake had her lying back on a Lazy boy chair, her pretty slim legs draped over the arms of the chair, spreading her thighs. As Blake looked down at his sister's naked legs, he could feel his penis stirring... it did that sometimes although he wasn't always sure why. At night sometimes he would wake up to the most wonderful feeling... but when he'd tried to ask his father about it, his dad had just told him that they'd have the talk someday and that, in the meantime, he shouldn't touch himself to try and make that wonderful feeling happen.

"Okay, so now you open my robe and you massage my breasts."

Blake flipped open his sister's robe, exposing the creamy ivory mounds tipped with sweet pink nipples. Now his penis was swelling inside of his pants, making him uncomfortable... he wanted... something. He didn't know what.

"Like this?" he asked, reaching out and grabbing both of them, one in each hand. They were soft and yet firm, he squeezed them and rubbed them as if he was rubbing her shoulders. Heather let out a little moan that sounded so nice.

"Not quite like that," she said. "Use your fingers, start at the edge and then you push in towards the center, all around it."

This movement wasn't nearly as pleasing, but since they were playing doctor Blake obligingly did as she directed, since that's what the doctor had done. The little rosy buds of her nipples were standing fully at attention by the time he was finished.

"I like my way better," he said, and started massaging her breasts again, enjoying the hefty weight of them in his hands and the way her flesh spilled through his fingers. Heather moaned again, and his penis got even harder.

This wasn't what the doctor had done to her, but it felt so much nicer than what the doctor had done... and Heather was more than willing to change their game a little if Blake was enjoying himself. After all, she didn't want him to get mad at her or ruin their nice time together. It was becoming very nice time... it felt so good the way he was touching her. This was much better than playing doctor the way they used to.

Blake started pulling on her little pink nipples, completely entranced by the firm nubbins.

"Ooooo what are you doing?" asked Heather, arching her back. The sensations going through her were so divine that they just had to be sinful. She squirmed, wanting to press her legs together... but they'd been held apart the entire time at the doctor's office and that was the game. "The doctor didn't do that."

"Does it hurt?" Blake asked. Somehow he knew from the flushed look on Heather's face and the fact that this portion of her body was so different from the last time he'd seen it, from the way his mother always kept this part of her and Heather carefully covered, that he wasn't supposed to be seeing this part of his sister, and probably not touching her here either. But she looked so pretty, all squirmy, and the look on her face told him that she was enjoying it. Even if it was wrong, he didn't want to stop.

"No," said Heather. "But that's not what the doctor did."

"Fine," Blake said, a little petulantly. He stopped tugging on her nipples, watching as his sister panted. "What now?"

"I slide down the 'table,'" said Heather, sliding her pretty little but forward until it hit the end of the seat. Because the arms of the chair were much shorter than the stirrups her feet had been in at the doctors her pretty little pussy was already clearly visible, spread wide and glistening with juices. "Now you go and stand there."

Heather pointed between her legs, and Blake found he wasn't at all loathe to do so. This was the part that had always fascinated the both of them, comparing the ways in which he was different. Even though at the doctor's Heather's gown had been closed up top when the doctor moved between her legs, she left her gown open. Blake obviously got lot of pleasure from looking at her breasts, not just touching them, and she liked the way his eyes felt on her.

The more they played, the more tense and excited her body got. She knew, deep down, that she shouldn't be playing doctor like this with her brother, but their parents weren't there to catch them and tell them no. What they didn't know wouldn't hurt them. And Heather had missed her closeness to her brother too much to stop now anyway. Besides, being at the doctor had made her feel things... things that she was starting to feel again. Things that she had wanted to feel again.

"Now what/" Blake asked, staring at the wet, pink slit between his sister's hair. It was covered with a soft mat of blonde curly hair and it smelled... musky. Interesting. Tantalizing. He leaned closer.

"Now the doctor put things in me, there," Heather said pointing. "We don't have the things she used, but she used her fingers too."

That sounded good to Blake. He pushed his fingers around in her wet, juicy pink folds as Heather moaned and wiggled. The more Blake rooted around in between her legs, the better she felt. Except... it was like an itch she couldn't scratch. She wanted, needed more.. Something... she just didn't know what.

"Are you okay?" asked Blake, concerned. Touching his sister here couldn't be right, it was in the same area that his Dad had told him not to touch on himself, but he didn't want to stop. She was so soft and wet, so different and interesting from him. But he didn't want to hurt her either.

"Yes... it's good. I like it," said Heather panting. "Don't stop."

"Okay."

Blake found a place where it seemed like his fingers could maybe fit in... Heather moaned, humping her hips as her brother's fingers penetrated her body, just like the doctor's.

"Are you sure you're alright?" Blake asked, seriously alarmed by his sister's reaction, pulling his fingers back.

"Yes, put it back!" said Heather. "That's where the doctor put things in."

"Oh."

Blake pushed his fingers back inside her, wanting to see how deep they could go. All the way to his knuckles... the insides of his sister's body tightened around his questing digits. Her hips were moving and she looked flushed, hot. The soft moans she was making sent little tremors through his body, and his penis was so hot and hard that he felt he was really close to feeling good, just like he did sometimes when he was sleeping. Was that what Heather was feeling?

He pulled his fingers out, part way and then stopped, shocked as it made Heather writhe.

"Oooooh yes," she said. "Put them back in, keep doing that."

Experimentally, Blake began to push his fingers back and forth inside of her, wiggling them around. Heather was on fire, so hot, so tight... her brother's fingers moved inside of her and she let out small mewling sounds... oh yes... there... YES! Heather cried out wordlessly, her body tensing and shivering as wonderful new feelings flowed through her... pleasure, excitement, and a sweeping sense of satisfaction.

She sagged in the chair, breathing heavily as the intense sensations subsided. Blake watched, fascinated, his fingers still moving back and forth inside of her.

"Oh Blake," Heather said, her voice soft and wondering. "That felt so good. Thank you... that made me feel so good."

"Did that happen at the Doctor's?"

Heather shook her head and blushed. Whatever had just happened, she was pretty sure it was wrong of them to be doing so, but she didn't care. It had been the best feeling in her life, and she was so happy to have her beloved brother be the one she shared it with.

"Are we done?" Blake asked, reluctantly. He didn't want this to be over.

His sister shook her head. "The doctor had her fingers in there, and she put her other fingers in my..." Heather's blush deepened. "In my poop hole."

In there? Blake was shocked. That definitely had to be wrong. But if the doctor had done it... He pressed his finger against it.

"OW!" said Heather, her hips bumping upwards. "I think the doctor put something on her fingers first, to make it easier."

"Oh," said Blake. He looked around, but there wasn't anything in the room that presented itself as a solution. The wet juices on his fingers from his sister's pink parts had helped him enter her body there though. Maybe they would work. He took his fingers out of her hole there and pressed it to her poop hole.

Heather moaned again as her brother's fingers pushed in, much more roughly than the doctor's head. It hurt and burned a little, but it felt good too. Strange. New. Forbidden. Even more forbidden than letting her brother touch her on the parts of her that her mother had said were private.

"Now put your other fingers in my other hole," she said, her tight little butt hole squeezing down on Blake's fingers. When he filled both her holes with his fingers it looked so strangely lewd... Heather felt so wonderfully full. This was much better than the doctor's had been. "She rubbed them around inside me."

Blake did his best to imitate the doctor's movements for his sister. He watched as she flushed again, starting to wiggle the way she had before.

"Do you want to see mine?" he suddenly asked.

Not really, she didn't. She wanted him to make her feel good again. But the expression on her brother's face told her that he wanted to show her his, and Heather didn't want to be selfish. So she nodded her head.

When Blake took of his pants, his thick penis jutted out, all pink and hard. Not anything like the way he had looked when they were kids. Heather's eyes got round and she reached out and touched it. When Blake gasped she snatched her hand back.

"No, put it back, touch me," Blake said his voice rough. Heather reached out, wrapping her fingers around the unfamiliar piece of flesh, and her brother moaned. It was very like the moans that she'd made earlier. A little drop of pearly liquid rested on the tip of it. Leaning forward to examine it closely, Heather could smell the faint muskiness of her brother's body. It made her feel even more excited.

Wondering what it would taste like, her tongue flicked out and licked it before she could even think. Blake gasped, his hips jerking forward at the wonderful sensation. Heather tightened her grip on him automatically, looking up with wide and uncertain eyes.

"Did I do something wrong?" she asked.

"No, do it again, please," he said, pleading with her. That had been the most wonderful thing he'd ever felt. Heather's tongue swiped over the tip of his penis again and again, exploring him, tasting him. She enjoyed his moans and the way his body jerked, the slightly salty fluid that gathered at the end of him.

They were both startled when creamy jets of fluid shot out of him, the first spurt going right into her mouth. Heather immediately jerked back and the rest of the spurts fell on her face and chest.

"Oh!" she said, running her fingers through the sticky stuff. "What is this?"

"I don't know," Blake said. "It's happened before when I've slept, but not when I was awake."

Heather looked up at him a little worried. "It's not a bad thing is it?"

"I don't think so," Blake said, temporizing. "Dad told me not to touch myself there, but since you're the one touching me it's probably okay." Somehow he knew that was wrong, but he had liked it so much when his sister touched him there that he didn't want it to be wrong. It felt so right.

His penis started to shrink a little, but Heather leaned forward, fascinated by the change, and as she touched it the good feelings started up again and it began to swell under her curious fingers.

"Oh!" exclaimed Heather, watching the change with delight. "I wonder if it will do it again."

"Maybe," said Blake. He eyed the length of his sister's body, her robe gaping open. "I wonder what would happen if we put our parts together."

"What?" Heather didn't understand.

"Our parts. Like the toys we used to play with, where you put the circle in the circle hole and the square in the square hole."

"Oooooh," said his little sister, looking down at herself. Then she looked back, creamy liquid still smeared and now drying on her cheeks and chest. "You think that yours fits in my hole?"

"Maybe," he said. "Do you want to try?" As he asked her he picked up the edge of the robe and wiped off her pretty face with it.

"Sure," said Heather. Not only was she curious, but she wanted to indulge her big brother. And who knew if their parents would ever go out of town and give them a chance to explore the differences between them ever again. She'd never seen anything like her brother's boy part, not all big like this. Although now she wondered if that's what she felt sometimes when she sat on her Daddy's lap. He didn't let her do that as often anymore. Was this why? If so, touching her brother like this was probably wrong, since Daddy wouldn't let her. But she didn't care... her parents weren't home right now to tell them that they couldn't, so it wasn't their fault if they didn't know for sure.

"I don't think this is the best position to try," said Blake, looking at the chair. His sister's wet pink parts were too low for him to stand and too high for him to kneel.

"What do you think would work?" asked Heather.

"Maybe the floor?"

Obligingly Heather got up and lay down on the floor, spreading her slim legs, bending her knees and lifting her cute little butt. Blake got on his knees and rubbed the tip of his penis up and down her wet slit, the same way he had done with his fingers at first.

"Ooooooo," Heather said, squirming against him delightfully. "That feels weird."

"Good weird?"

"Yeah."

Poking around a little with his fingers, Blake relocated the hole and placed his penis against it, pushing forward with his hips.

"OH!" Heather's back arched, her pretty little nipples pointing up towards the ceiling. "Oh slow... please Blake, I think it might be too big."

"No it's not," Blake said immediately, his voice hoarse. It felt AMAZING. He'd thought that Heather's tongue had felt good but that was nothing compared to the tight, wet, hole he was pushing into now. His sister writhed and her insides tightened, massaging, and he thrust forward immediately. Heather let out a small wail, but there was no stopping him anymore, it felt too good.

When Blake was pressed all the way against her, inside of her, Heather grabbed him with her arms and legs, holding him inside of her.

"Wait, wait, wait," she pleaded. Her insides felt stretched, full, strange. Hot. She shivered, and she could feel her insides clenching, trying to push him out, but her brother wasn't going anywhere. Already moaning, he was starting to make instinctive little rocking motions with his hips, and even though the stretch of her muscles ached a little, it was starting to feel good again. That internal itch was nagging at her.

Heather's hips started to rock back against her brothers, and slowly their small movements turned larger and larger. The pressure of his body against hers sent electric tingles through her, and she discovered that she loved the feeling of her brother between her legs, inside of her, pushing against her. It didn't hurt anymore at all.

The siblings began to hump and moan, the fantastic feelings sweeping through them. They knew very well that their parents would never have allowed them to do that if they'd been home and that knowledge just made the encounter that much more deliciously naughty.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Little Knowledge

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds