• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Total Woman Clinic 05

Total Woman Clinic 05

Syd lay on the massage table face down butt naked. Frieda, a statuesque Nordic woman, expertly kneaded his back muscles. Her clasps of his skin and subdural flesh seemed agonizingly harsh. But whenever Syd reached the point of complaint, she sensed him flinch and pulled back just at the brink of pain, maintaining suitable compression.

"You are very tense today, Syd. I will try not to hurt you but I feel many knots deep in your muscles. That often happens because our program is demanding. We maintain a pace that gets you through the complete program in one week. Deep muscle massages balance the program's robustness with the available time."

Syd accepted Frieda's explanation and endured the process with élan. He had no reason to question the results achieved so far this week. The exercises had done more good in a few days than other therapies had achieved all last year. And they were sure as hell more satiating.

Frieda turned him over. She performed the same muscle wrenching compression on his front as she had on his back. Syd still felt near pain as Frieda worked him over. Her large hands were driven by the large muscles in her forearms rippling as she rubbed and pressed over Syd's body. She finally stopped and stood back. Syd forced himself to relax into the towels atop the massage table and closed his eyes.

Frieda smiled and fingered the hem of her tee-shirt. She knew the routine and approached Syd. Frieda coughed his attention. Syd opened his eyes. She slowly drew the tee-shirt up and off. Her large, no...massive, breasts hung with a little sag and jiggled mildly. Syd watched Frieda's large, no...massive, hands approach his cock. Syd remembered the near painful muscle compressions and thought of the sensations Frieda's hands might give him.

Syd quickly covered his flaccid cock with his hands and said "I not really feeling it. The massage was great but has left me tired and drained. I would prefer to skip any more activity. I need to get to my room and rest." Frieda took it all in stride. He wasn't the first to react as such and she was a professional. Manipulation sex of her clients didn't give her any relief so she wasn't missing anything.

Syd climbed off the table. Frieda gave him a towel to wrap his waist and escorted him to the elevator. Syd rode to his floor and went to his room. The walk got his blood moving to the right places and despite the rough treatment of his muscles he now felt quite relaxed and energetic. After a quick shower, he ordered a light room service supper. The doorbell rang and Syd answered it wrapped in the waist towel. He was surprised to see the receptionist from the first day pushing the food service cart.

"Hello, we meet again. My name is Fergie. The kitchen staff member called in sick so I am covering her evening shift. You're the only resident tonight, so it's not too bad." She took the dishes from the cart and placed his meal on the eating area table. Each time she bent to the tasks, Syd was re-introduced to the cameltoe in her shorts. Syd sat in his towel while Fergie put a napkin in his lap. She poured a glass of wine and Syd invited her to pour one for herself and sit awhile. They chatted while Syd ate.

Fergie explained that she was a graduate of a progressive college called the Total Woman Academy, was attending physical therapy graduate school and interning at the Total Woman Clinic. The clinic combined her study of physical therapy with her previous exposure to sexual therapy. Syd listened attentively but Fergie could see him eyeing her breasts with the translucent nipples under her uniform tee-shirt. She accepted his gaze with poise, subtly laughing harder than necessary which put her boobs in wiggle mode whenever she did.

Syd finished his coffee and dessert. He pushed back his chair but Fergie popped up and laid a hand on his lap to remove the napkin, brushing his groin. Syd remained seated. Fergie cleared the table, again bending into as many tasks as possible, offering Syd many closeups of her cameltoed shorts. Table cleared and cart repacked, she parked it just inside the door.

Returning to the seated Syd, she stood close and said "Is there anything more I can do for you tonight?" Syd looked straight ahead at the eye level cameltoe. "Anything?" Fergie repeated. Syd continued to mutely stare and then looked up at Fergie's face. She said "It's okay, go ahead." Syd raised his hands to her inner thighs, rubbing the soft skin. Recalling the mechanics of the uniform shorts, he explored the outsides near the waist band and discovered the closures. Accompanied by the familiar tearing sound of Velcro strips, Syd pulled the shorts open and down Fergie's legs.

Syd no longer faced a cameltoe but a full lipped vagina with all its colors, smells and evident dampness. His hands returned to the center of his focal attention and spread the outer lips to view the pink inner folds. He used his thumbs to rub little circles around the opening. The inner lips swelled and became a darker pink as the blood engorged them. He could smell Fergie's arousal and noted the increased dampness escaping the vaginal tube.

Syd leaned in and nuzzled the moist flesh with his nose, then lifted his chin to touch his protruding tongue to the wetness. He experimented with tender swipes. Syd considered Fergie's flavor to be salty sweet with musky overtones.

Syd broke off his taste test to stand. He cupped Fergie's cheeks in his hands and kissed her. Fergie responded invitingly, protruding her own tongue to taste a lingering hint of herself in Syd's mouth. She stepped back and gracefully lifted the hem of her uniform tee-shirt, pulling it over her head, swishing her ponytail before it settled again down her back.

Syd did not take time to examine the exposed breasts. He scooped Fergie into his arms and carried her to the bed. Laying her face up, he hovered over her as she search inside his waist towel for the hardening cock. Syd aided the efforts by removing the inhibiting garment. Fergie lay gazing up at Syd's face as she stroked the cock's length.

Syd examined his newest discoveries. He placed his hands around each of Fergie's boobs and squeezed, not hard like Frieda might, but a kneading action that was both firm and gentle. He ran his index fingers across the nipple's top rose and ivory boundary. The center nubs obediently hardened and he captured them between thumb and finger, twisting and pulling just enough to make the jellied supporting mounds ripple. Putting fingers down the sides, he fluttered them making larger ripples bounce around in the playful flesh.

His hand swept down her abdomen, going all the way to cup her vulva. He inserted his middle finger in the moist opening, rooting around, seeking her G spot. A quick breath from Fergie announced that he had found his target. He lightly caressed it with his finger pad until Fergie's breath sharpened and her face flushed. Indecisive, Syd wondered whether to quit or continue. He continued and Fergie arched her back and cried out. Syd kept his hand tight against her vulva and his finger embedded, waiting until Fergie relaxed her back and regained her breath. Although Fergie still gripped Syd's cock, she had somehow managed to maintain hand control and not injure him.

Syd removed her hand from his cock. He moved himself to between her legs and lifted her knees up and out with two fingers under each one. He dipped down and ran his coarse tongue once, slowly up the entire length of her gash. He continued the upward move, stretching his body above hers. Coming face to face, he dipped his head and kissed deeply, letting her again taste herself on his lips.

Holding the lip lock, Fergie reached between their groins and placed Syd for insertion. Syd lifted his face just above hers and they locked eyes. Syd pushed the head halfway in leaving the rim still exposed outside her. He jabbed small taps, massaging her outer lips. Fergie suppressed a moan. Syd pushed further, far enough to get the rim just inside. He push-pulled, stimulating the lips with his corona. Fergie didn't suppress this moan as she had the one before but it was subtle none the less. Syd pushed further still. His shaft was half in and the crown found her G spot. Push-pulls garnered a louder moan from Fergie and her eyes dilated.

Syd reared back before springing in and burying his cock as deep as it would go into Fergie. He felt her flesh covered pubis bone meet his flesh covered pubis bone and he squiggled around to massage her upper vaginal nerves. Simultaneously, the tip of Syd's dick massaged Fergie's cervix and they both felt the sensations of the contact. Syd made one, two, three butts against her cervix and bone, then a long full stroke almost withdrawing the swollen shaft completely. Buried again, he gave it one, two, three more bumps and another withdrawal. Each long stroke massaged Fergie's G spot twice, once coming out and once again travelling in.

Fergie's wasn't moaning any more, or at least 'moan' didn't describe the staccato bursts of breath she was making. Syd liked the sound and it encouraged him onward. Finally, as he tried to withdraw a long stroke, something happened and he stayed buried despite his movement. Fergie's back arched and her hips joined his upswing as she screamed out in ecstasy, eyes screwed shut. Syd simply hung on, suspended, supported by her.

Fergie came down from the ecstatic peak. Syd laid still, his cock still swollen and buried. His cock tingled but he was not ready to ejaculate just yet. He began the three count and stroke rhythm again. Before long, the deep massages had Fergie peaking again and Syd paused again and waited her out. But his cock now tingled more and he felt ready. The rhythm was repeated yet again but this time, as Fergie lifted her hips in ecstasy, Syd joined her, stayed buried and pulsed his sperm deep into her snatch. The partners collapsed in a heap on the mattress, too drained to immediately decouple. They dozed.


Syd awoke in the night hours to find himself spooned into Fergie's back. One hand cupped her breasts and the other her vulva. His nose was covered by her hair which smelled of an indistinct fruity fragrance. His flaccid cock was lodged between her ass cheeks. Becoming aware of his naked position against her naked back, Syd's cock responded with new growth. The stirring of Syd's cock stirred Fergie awake in turn. She reached down under his hand, lifted her top leg and drew Syd's extended cock head along her pussy lips, lowering her leg and trapping the shaft in her warm crevasse. Syd gave a few pushes and the tip and shaft massaged her lips and high thigh inside flesh. Neither partner expected this to gain much but it felt good. After some time, the movement stopped as they dozed off again.


Dawn broke its soft light into Syd's room. He awoke alone. The food cart was gone and he sensed a faint smell of fruity fragrance on his pillow. Another day at the Total Woman Clinic was about to begin.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Total Woman Clinic 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 610 milliseconds