• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • The Day I Lost My True Virginity Pt. 02

The Day I Lost My True Virginity Pt. 02

12

CHAPTER III

I rolled over and looked at the clock and saw it was 8:05 and the dumb alarm hadn't gone off. I jumped out of bed realizing that I was going to be late getting to John's before he left for work. I ran to the bathroom and realizing I didn't have time to shower so I decided to just brush my teeth and on the sixth or eighth stroke of my tooth brush I awoke enough to realize it was Saturday and I didn't have to work.

As I turned to head back to my room the other connecting door opened only to be followed to the sounds of my obnoxious brother. "Not bad, in a pinch I guess even I'd do ya."

Being somewhat shocked by the unexpected interruption and also being a dumb-ass b y not latching the door there I was fully on display as he continued with his rude comments. He kept it up by saying how cute tiny my panties were but he said he thought that they would cover more of me if I pulled them up.

As he spoke I looked down and realized there was more showing than a brother should be allowed to see. So in panic I bolted the last few steps for the door and as I did I realized that last night when I fell asleep after I exploded I had never pulled my panties all the way up letting my over sexed brother see pretty much all I had to offer, how embarrassing.

A few hours later after my brother went out and my parents had headed off to their lake front cottage retreat for the weekend thus leaving me alone and in peace. I made a little breakfast then head to the backyard pool and some R&R. I put on one of my poor girl two piece bathers as I had to call them now after seeing the one's John's models wore. I hit the water for a quick dip before flopping onto the chaise to dry, a little sun and then a nap.

In five or ten minutes I was so comfortable that I was half asleep and beginning to dream as I found myself smiling as my brain had begun reliving the sounds of John's camera clicking as it captured an alluring me digitally as he guided me through endless erotic poses. Remembering my mini appearance on John's stage to be burnt into history by the lens of his professional camera I found myself spreading my legs to pose properly as my mind had me once again straddling those stairs just like that blonde bombshell had in her shoot, but I was even better.

I remember how exhilarating it was to freely expose almost all of me last evening as I fought the dress while to flew in the air and as that memory filled my mind I sort of started running my hands over my thighs in search of the coolness of the that felt so erotically comforting.

That feeling of the air from the fan as it licked and wrapped around my naked legs and thighs as the dress flew skyward. But now the glow it had created last night as its breeze made love to my naked skin was missing and its absence made me open my eyes to look for it. Once they were open they were filled with the vision of John as he apparently was standing on something as he leaned over the bushes taking endless photographs of me.

How awful there I was spread like a buffet for photographs in a cheap two piece bathing suit. First thing was it made me want to hide from him so I tried to find something to hide myself. Knowing that my near nakedness was being digitally stored within that camera I hated to just become another series of photos to compare to those beautiful sexy girls that made up his endless inventory filled with them, and then there would be me.

I tried to present an angry front to John but in reality his attention had a way of making me drool for his attention, I was like a grammar school girl in love with her uncle. I mean here was a real man not one of those boys that filled my past. Not just any man but one that was always surrounded by beauty day and here he was treating like me I was one of them.

All that was of course filling my mind making it easy for him to once again sweet talk me into getting a change of clothes for later and come over in my bathing suit to see the pictures we took last night. Needless to say, in need for more of this man's attention it was less than a heartbeat that an old shopping bag filled with a change of clothes had been aimlessly tossed aside in his office we sitting side by side with the first series of my photos lain before me.

Then as he switched over to digital on his 24 inch screen I could thankfully hear his kids scampering about as they packed getting ready for their mother to pick them up. It was almost just moments later without even coming into the house she pulled up for them. When John came back he was carrying a big cardboard box and laughed when I asked if his ex had brought him a gift. "No, no my dear, this box is filled with things for you to play with."

I had no idea what he meant by playing with but I almost ran to the box and as he cut away the tape and opened it. As I looked in my eyes were blasted wide open as there on top was a stunning dress that covered another, another, another and yet another each more beautiful than the last. Ten dresses later lay a bunch of two piece bathing suits and then what seemed to be an endless array of exquisitly expensive lingerie.

"What's all this," I asked.

"These are props I use in my work, did you see how some have dry-cleaners tags? Well those after the next shoot will have been used too many times and will be retired. Usually I give them to the last girl that poses in them, would you like to be that girl and take this all home?"

"Of course I would, but I could never pose in those," I said pointing to the gentle lingerie.

"Why are you afraid of me?"

"No, but posing in my underwear, I couldn't do that.

"Why not, you already have dozens of times."

"No, no I have not; I've never posed for anyone in my underwear except maybe last night when the wind blew up the dress."

Did anyone beside the ones I took from over the bushes ever take pictures of you in a bikini?"

"Yes but what has that to do with underwear?"

"Tell me Angel what are the two pieces of the bathing suit you have on right now? Aren't the tops called bras and the bottoms called panties just like any lady wears under her dress?"

Obviously the conversation went on from there but as we continued with this line of chatter it seemed for me little more than a losing argument. Without hesitation he laid one after another of the most beautiful sets of underwear before my eyes constantly telling me how they would look so good on me and how the whole box could be mine. Set after set were paraded before my eyes all of them far beyond anything my drawer, these were so elegant.

Some of the sets he pulled from his box were so unique with patterns I had never seen before that I wanted so badly to run and try them on but then he would pull another spectacular set of the box. Then with his desk chair and bookshelves covered he pulled a paper bag out of the box. This bag was taped tightly closed and I studied it when handed it to me. "This set is yours to keep with no catches, but I am going to ask a big favor. I would love you to please consider posing for me in what I just gave you, just thinking that some other man might see you dressed in what's in the bag would honestly break my heart."

Then as I tore away the last piece of tape and my eyes fell from his onto the beauty that feel from that bag and filled my hands. As I gawked at its obvious expensiveness it was its exquisite beauty that captured e and as I stared he really floored me as he said, "Angel you don't know how long I've dreamed of seeing you dressed in something like that."

As he spoke I knew I had begun to shake because in my hands was the most awesome feeling material of Pure Black silk that was fringed with ultra-soft black Lace making up the set, a bra and semi-transparent boxer style panties to match and as I stared I saw them vibrate. It took no intelligence to realize they were well beyond my budget and as I examined them I couldn't help but notice his face as he watched for my reaction. In his face I saw pride for his selection but I also saw a look of real hope or maybe desire that he would see me walk about in them.

I knew down deep inside of me somewhere I wanted to put these things on, I wanted these little things to adorn my body so well and make me able to seduce this man into wanting me like I had grown to want him. Oh but then there was still that other side of me that was afraid that once he saw me instead of giving him a hard-on what if I turned him off.

My mind was racing in multiple directions and before I was capable of any action he hurriedly excused himself and ran out the door to his car leaving me so screwed up I was becoming angry with his leaving me at such a sensitive time. But he returned and when he did, he added more to think about as he handed me a second bag. This bag like the first was also covered in layers of tape.

"What's in here goes with the first bag, Please do it for me I would really love to see you, please agree, do it for me, please."

Once again there I was shaking like a leaf in a hurricane as I ripped the bag apart to hell with his tape in seconds it was torn open and there in my hands with the lingerie were real old silk stockings wrapped around a matching garter belt that was tucked inside a pair of spiked heels that were beyond belief. As I held these beautiful garments I fought for breath, breath enough to say something but before I could John pulled me tight against him and kissed me with passion then whispered his dream of seeing me again in my ear once again.

Without thinking I picked up the entire set and bolted for the bathroom, I was no longer thinking I was just acting on emotion. Once there I tore away my bikini and dressed at lightning speed, I am sure I did because I was afraid to stop. Once dressed I realized I was also afraid to go ahead and open that door but my speed had compensated for any indecision as I stepped into the heels I looked into the mirror and told myself to go ahead and opened it. As I stepped across the threshold I paused for that last second of conscious thought but then in that second I became free as I tossed all caution to the wind stepping fully into the hallway.

I heard John gasp as I did and heard him mumbling "Oh my God, oh my God" over and over.

John came to me in that same instant hugged me to him and cried out Oh my God Angel you truly are an Angel," and with that pulled me to the hall stairway without another word.

I tried desperately not to cry as he gasps and words as I stepped into the hall ran over and over in my mid. I was in disbelief not only of his gasp and words but his tone a tone that rang out with sincerity as he cried them out his sound told me they were real. In that same instant, for the first time in my life I really did feel like a beautiful woman but I couldn't cry out, I couldn't even speak, John had began twisting me in tune to the clicks of his camera. To which I moved this way and that almost robotically while somehow gaining control of my emotions wanting nothing more than to please his eyes with my performance.

"Angel," he yelled out, "Angel it loves you, oh my God my camera loves you. You are something special it loves you almost as much as I." That is why I hated that camera last evening I cared less if it loved me it wasn't the camera's love I wanted, no I needed John's love. And when he said almost as much as I, I tried to become the entire model he wanted. At one point as he moved me about I had moved to the top step and as John climbed up that camera continued with its never ending clicks capturing my almost naked body and posed facial expressions from every conceivable angle.

My mind was a blur as I responded to all of his commands and never realized those incessant clicks got closer and louder than ever. Then without warning John bolted the last few steps set his camera on a nearby decorative table and grasped my arm dragging me with him down the hall. He had moved me all about but this time he not only moved me he literally dragged me to his bedroom before tossing me onto his bed like I was little more than a rag doll.

As my back hit the soft bed he bellowed, "I've dreamt of having you for years and now unless you run for that door," he said pointing to the one he just physically dragged me through, the continued with, "Angel if you stay I am going to take you, not only am I going to take you like no man has before, Angel, today I am going to make you mine, all mine."

As he spoke and stared down at me and began to unbutton his shirt and smiled as he said "Now Angel, if you want to go do it now." My answer was an unspoken as I began to join him in this display of disrobing by beginning to unfasten the garter belt.

"No stop, no Angel I want to do that, I want you to be mine in all ways."

I had never been so firmly yet still so gently put in my place in that moment he made it clear that he controlled what was going to take place in this room and from here on out. Oh I know it's easy for me to repeat for you the words he spoke but no matter how hard I may try I could never make you feel the gentle aura of his command and authority.

For the next half hour or so beyond any doubt John made me his just like he said he would. Amazingly it was done with little conversation in fact if any the few words that were spoken I find hard to remember. All I do remember is him getting totally naked then falling beside me and pulling me gently against him. He smiled at me then kissed me with a kiss that had so much fervor it was unlike any I had ever experienced before.

After the second or third kiss, who cares right now, everything else is so unimportant and I couldn't have cared less about anything. Even the fact he lay naked at my side or that he was stripping away what little I had between me and totally nakedness before his eyes meant nothing, what was important was when he kissed then whispered in my ear "Angel I love you and from now on I want you to be mine, Angel will you be mine all mine?"

I couldn't help, I cried and as I cried without hesitation he slowly removed each garment I wore as he kissed and licked away each tear. It seemed like it took him hours to strip away so few garments but as he did it seemed he had a need to touch, kiss and love each area as it became free material and open to his eyes. The words he had spoken and the love he made to my flesh as he exposed each speck of it made me feel so wanted but also made me so hot.

As each moment passed my need for this man to take me and really make me his grew and grew in intensity. But john lingered, his tempo made me crazy as he played in each newly exposed area. First was the garter belt that I had begun to remove earlier only to have been severely admonished. That was painfully followed by the stockings where he gave an erotic massage with his fingers, lips and tongue as he rolled them to my ankles. The man was not only making me crazy but unknowingly to him he was creating something in me I had never felt before. He was causing me to want to reach out and grab that manhood of his that stood very large and erect before my eyes.

I was someone else as I groaned out, "Oh God I need you." Then as I reached for his cock he just laughed and gently swatted away my offending hand as he continued agonizing my lovingly abused flesh. "No, no don't do that until I tell you can."

Obviously this man was in control but worse yet I was learning he was a cruel lover as he set his own pace in his own way as he slowly stripped me naked and making me linger with each new sensation. Each piece of clothing fell to the floor exposing all of me before his eyes and as they did a new form of gentle torture would be introduced.

First when the silk stockings fell to the floor he took the flesh of my legs and began playing like a musical masseuse as he gently strummed my flesh with fingers, lips and tongue even sucking my toes like he was nursing a cock. Behind my knee he found a mildly ticklish spot and tortured me with his tongue as he fingers played the inside of my thighs to the very edge of my drooling pussy but made no attempt to offer relief.

As his lips continued to torture the flesh of my naked belly he easily remover the front clasp bra and instantly began to mold and twist them into different forms and shapes. As I had said John was a cruel lover, occasionally he would skim by just barely touching my nipples but adding stimulation that was screaming out for his intentions. The man was worse than evil as he began the same massage routine on my breasts with his lips and tongue before nursing at each nipple in turn and causing me to have the first nipple induced orgasm of my life.

This man as I told you is intentionally evil, even before I had fully regained my breath from my orgasm he was already kissing and had his fingers stimulating my already burning nerve endings by feeding fuel to the fires that burnt inside of me. In his meanness he smiled at me and whispered that was nothing and before this day was over I'll know what it means to cum.

After he saw my reaction to his boast he reiterated how tonight my ass was going to be his. Big frigging deal I thought, that's no real accomplishment what he didn't realize I already was. But complete his boast he went back to work on my poor abused body as his wonderful lips and tongue began a journey to an obvious goal I truly feared would be my real undoing.

As his mouth began heading south on my body he showed me the true difference between a man and a boy as he passed over at some but knew to linger at other spots. Unhurriedly John started with a few simple kisses that grew in intensity as he reheated my soul and began working his way from my lips back to my nipples. My nipples had never lost their erectness or their sensitivity so when his talented oral cavity found them again he had me and my nipples screaming in the agony of erotic joy.

Before his left to continue the journey south he gently kissed my lips a few time before asking "have you ever had a real man eat your pussy?"

With him I think I feared that the most, after what John did to me as he played at my nipples I knew he could totally destroy me once he was let loose on my naturally hyper-sensitive clit. So I didn't answer I just closed into myself and I worried about that eventuality but John gave me very little time to ponder that problem and the obvious potential of what he might do to me because in a micro-second and one fluid motion John moved his lips from my breasts to my belly and found a ticklish spot at my navel and began playing with it unmercifully.

John was no one trick pony while his lips and tongue wreaked havoc on my belly his index finger found my clit and before I knew it I was a helpless woman suffering the agony of his tongue and finger worked on my nervous system as a team. I hate being repetitive although I know now that he is a glorious lover I also know down deep under his skin beats the heart of a man that enjoys the beast that lives within him.

A perfect example is at that time and with no warning his tongue left my navel and immediately attacked my clit that he skinned back and held firmly between his finger and thumb. The heat of his tongue coupled with the friction that was aided by his saliva was causing me to moan advertising an impending massive explosion.

As the words "Ah, ah, ah, Oh my God oh, oh," passed over my lips it announced that I was moments from a glory conclusion only to have it followed by the loudest and most violent "OUCH! Ouch you bastard," ever heard. That bastard bit me; he just bit my inner thigh stopping me from having an orgasm and then laughing at my agony before he resumed teasing my clit with his hot tongue. I protested in vain but he just kept on laughing while never missing a lick while he held me in place and in moments I was all over again moaning and pleading for him to please let me cum.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • The Day I Lost My True Virginity Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 182 milliseconds