• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • A Night To Remember

A Night To Remember

The story I'm about to share with you is 100% true. Now, I've always had a thing for my girlfriend's mom. She's late forties and has a great body. She's has blonde hair, nice large breast (36DD) and a gorgeous plump booty, a absolute milf in my eyes.

So after a long night of drinking with friends, my girlfriend Sara and I returned to her house to end the night. We arrive at her house and instantly lay down on the couch for a little relaxation in front of the TV. A few minutes later my girlfriends mom Jamie, arrives from a night of partying with her co-workers. We could tell she was pretty toasted from the moment she entered the room. Smelling of alcohol and swaying back and forth as she walk, she walks through the house telling us about her day as walks out to the patio to enjoy a cocktail and a cigarette. Well, off to bed we went. My girlfriend and I decided to hit the sack knowing we each had work in the morning. Its seemed like the second our heads hit the bed we were out.

Suddenly I was waken up, not sure what woke me I look over at the clock that reads 2:30am. I lick my dry cracked lips and decide to climb out of bed and get a cold glass of water. I open the door and walk out to the kitchen in my boxers and t-shirt. I open the cupboard and grab a glass and turn to walk to the fridge when I notice the light on the patio still on. I open the back to door to see my girlfriends mom Jamie still sitting out side with her cocktails. She looks back at me as she hears the door open, I say, "Oh I'm sorry Jamie, I didn't know you were still awake. I just saw the light on still." Jamie, "Its ok sweetie, come out here for a min and sit with me." I can tell the cocktails have been stacking up by the slurring in her words as she speaks to me. Not sure what to do I close the patio door and walk out in my boxers and t-shirt and take a seat in a chair next to her, around a small coffee table on the patio.

As I sit down I notice her playing with a deck of cards on the table. Jamie slowly looks over at me in a drunkin stare, "So, how about a card game?" Thinking about work tomorrow I sit unsure on what I got myself into. "Yeah just for a couple minutes though, it's getting pretty late." She looks over and smiles, "Well if you wanna be a baby and go to bed your more then welcome!" I smile back at her and she begins to deal me a poker hand. I pick up my cards and see I've got a pair of Queens. She smiles and says, "Ok, what do u have?" I lay down my pair of Queens and smile, she looks over and she lays down her card and shows a pair of Jacks. She smiles, "Well guess you won." She says. Suddenly she stands up and slide her shirt over her head revealing her bra and sits back down. I sit shocked at to what's going on, not knowing I got myself into a game of strip poker with my girlfriends mom at 2:30am.

She sits down and smiles at me as she sits with her shirts laying on the seat next to her and her bra fully exposed. With out saying anything she deals the next hand. I pick up my hand to see a pair of queens again. She smiles and looks over, "What do u have?" I lay down my pair of queens, she lays down her hand to show a pair of Queens also. I let of a sigh of relief, hopeing not to lose a hand. Jamie looks over, "Well looks like it's a tie, I guess we both remove something then." She stands up and unbuttons her jeans and slides her jeans down revealing her gorgeous ass and thong. I sit absolutely shock as I watch her standing there in a bra and thong on the patio in the back yard. I suddenly realize that I didn't come fully prepared and only have two pieces of clothing on. I slide my shirt off as I sit wearing my last piece of clothing. We each sit down, her in her bra and thong, I in my boxers and he quickly deals the next hand before I can try and get myself out of it.

I pick up my cards as I'm thinking about the fact I'm half naked with my girlfriends mom who is also half naked while my girlfriend in asleep in side the house. I turn over my cards to see nothing, a ten high card. She looks over and again asks, "Whatcha got?"

I lay down my hand of nothing and watch as she lays down her hand and reveals her high card of a Jack. My heart begins to race as I try and think of how I'm going to get myself out of this. I look over at Jamie and can tell she knows she won. She reaches over and grabs her cocktail and sit back in her chair like she's ready for a show. I look over, "I really think I should be getting to bed Jamie, I've got work early." Jamie, "Oh I see, so as soon as you lose your done, " She looks down at my boxers, "It's a little cold out here anyways." Now she had officially struck a nerve, I'm not one to at all brag but I will say I was blessed with a nice penis, when soft I hang around 5 inches and when hard I'm around 9 inches. As soon she said that every thought of concern about this being my girlfriend's mom or the fact my girlfriend was asleep inside, completely exited my brain. I look over at her, "Oh really?" I stood up and slide my boxers down as I felt the wind brush against my penis as I sat down.

The thought finally came into my head, this was my chance, Jamie was looking to get fucked and she want it bad. I sat back in my seat, my dick laying between my legs as she smiles and deals the next hand. I pick up my hand and see a two pair of 5's and 7's. Before she evens asks, I lay my hand down knowing this hand was mine. She smiles and stands, "You mind helping me with my strap?" She steps over infront of my chair and softly sits down on my lap, my penis sitting perfectly between her cheeks as she rest down on my lap. I feel the blood surge to my dick and my shaky hands reach up to unclip her bra. I was finally going to be able to see these gorgeous tits I've dreamed about for years. As I unclip the bra and watch it from behind as it slides down her shoulders and onto the table, I suddenly feel her hand slide between my legs as she softly wraps her hand around my soft penis. My heart begins to race, she stands up and turns around as my eyes almost bulge out of her sockets as I look at her gorgeous big tits. Suddenly she smiles and kneels down infront of my chair and wraps her hand around my dick and says "Hope you don't mind?!" and quickly slides her mouth around the shaft of my dick. I sit back as we make eye contact as she slides her lips down my shaft.

I feel my dick begin to quickly harden as I watch her bob her head up and down on my dick. I watch as she forces my dick deep down her throat, as she begins to make herself gag. The thought suddenly came to mind that I never knew my girlfriends mom was such a freak. She slides her mouth down my shaft to my balls where she licks as sucks my balls while slides her hand up and down my shaft. She looks up and me and smiles while she strokes me, "I guess Sara wasn't kinding about things huh?" She giggles and slides her mouth back down my shaft. She suddenly stands up, takes my hand and pulls me with her as we begin to enter the house. We tiptoe past my girlfriends room and begin going upstairs to Jamie's room. She opens her bedroom door and lets me walk in as she shuts the door behind me. Like an animal she jumps to the bed as I watch her big tits jumping around. Laying on her side, she smiles at me, "Why don't you bring that big boy over here?" I smile as I start to climb over her body, I look down at her on her back as we suddenly begin to passionately kiss. I lower my body onto her as my dick rest between her legs and grinds against the crotch of her thong as she grinds her crotch against my dick as out tongues slides in and out of each others mouths. I begin to kiss down her cheek to her neck and continue to move down to her big tits. For the first time I wrap a hand around each boob and bury my face in her tits, licking and sucking all over her gorgeous tits. We make eye contact as I begin to kiss down her stomach to the lining of her thong. She begins to quiver as I kiss up and down her thighs. With each hand I take each side of her thong and slide it down her legs and toss in on the floor revealing her beautiful bald pussy. With each hand I take her legs and spread them wide as I lay between her legs and softly slide my warm tongue up her wet pussy lips. I begin to spread her lips, licking and sucking her clit. I begin to hear her moan louder as I side a finger in her warm tight pussy as I continue to lick and suck her clit.

She runs her hands through my hair as she pushes my face deeper in her pussy. She then pulls me by my hair up her body and pushes to the side and onto my back. She sits up and climbs back down to my dick and again starts sliding her lips up and down my shaft. Seeing her gorgeous plump ass next to me I lift her leg and slide my head underneath so now her dripping wet pussy in right above my face (69). Reaching around with both hands I spread her ass cheeks and bury my face in her pussy and I feel her gagging on my dick as I lick and suck her clit. As I notice her beautifully waxed pussy and ass, I decide to take a risk I softly begin to rub her ass hole with a finger and I continue to lick her pussy. As she feels me rubbing her ass hole he lets out a soft moan. She stands up on the bed, lifting her pussy off my face. As she turns around and slowly begins to squat down over my dick, she reaches under herself and position my dick as I feel her tight wet pussy begin to slowly slide down my shaft. She begins moaning as she bounces up and down my shaft, her big tits bouncing and swaying every which way. She smiles down at me. " Fuck Travie, your dick feels so good baby" Loving a little dirty talk I smile and say, "mmmm you want me to fuck that pussy baby?" I begin to counter her bounces, thrusting into her I slide deep into her with every bounce.

I reach up and pull he body down to me as I roll us over so I am on top. I spread her legs wide as I begin to thrust in and out out her dripping wet pussy. "Fuck me Travie, fuck me with that big cock." Loving how much of a freak she is I continue to thrust deep inside her, giving her every inch. We begin to kiss as I slow down, and begin to slowly slide every inch in and out of her. Her nails dig into my back and scratch up my back as her body begins to shake. "Fuck travie, fuck, I'm gonna cum." I begin kissing and sucking her neck as I slowly slide in and out of her as she begins to orgasm underneath me. Her body begins to shake as I feel her pussy clamp around my dick.

She lays her head back and she lays breathing heavily as I slowly slide every inch in and out of her. She lifts her head and smile, "Fuck Travie, I think Mommy loves that big cock of yours." I smile at her, very turned on by her calling herself mommy. I sit up and slide out of her dripping pussy and roll her onto all fours. My dick throbs as I see her gorgeous plump ass sit in front of me. She looks back at me, "You like Mommies ass?" She reach back with one hand and gives herself a spank and pulls one of her cheeks to the side, revealing her wet pussy and gorgeous ass hole. "mmm I love it baby, I could fuck mommy all night!" Shes smiles at me as I watch her rub her spank her ass again. I grab each cheeks spreading her ass wide as I lean in and slide my tongue between her wet pussy lips and up to her gorgeous ass hole. Not sure of her reaction, I softly lick her ass hole. With her cheeks completely spread, I begin to lick and suck more as I hear her moan, I slide my tongue in her ass as I hear her moan louder as I eat her ass from behind. "Mmmmm fuck yes Travie." I climb up behind her, placing the head of my dick against her ass hole and begin to slowly push my dick in. Spreading her cheeks wide, I feel her super tight ass hole slide down my shaft. "OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD!" She moans as I begin to slowly slide in and out of her ass. "Fuck you have a big dick Travie!" I give her ass a spank as I begin to sliding in and out of her ass a little faster.

Breathing heavily, Jamie looks back at me, "You going to cum for mommy?", I smile at her, "Oh I'm going to cum for you baby." I begin to thrust hard in and out of her ass, the tightness of her ass makes me feel like I'm going to cum. "Where do u want me to cum baby?" She turns and looks back at me, "Where ever you want big boy." I continue to slide in and out of her ass until I pull my dick out and slide it in her pussy from behind as I begin to thrust in and out of her pussy. I feel my balls smacking her pussy as I reach up and start pulling her hair from behind. "Fuck your pussy feels good baby." I thrust harder and harder. She begins to moan louder and louder, "OH MY GOD, Fuck me baby, fuck me!" I slam my dick deep in her pussy as I shoot my cum deep inside her. My body begins to shack as I finish cumming inside her. I slide my dick out as we both collapse on the bed. Each of us breathing heavily as we lay face-to-face, she smiles as she lifts her leg, my cum dripping out of her wet pussy. She takes he fingers and wipes up some cum and brings it to her mouth as she sucks it off her fingers. She crawls down to my dick and softly licks the remaining cum off my throbbing cock. I smile at her, "Mommies a dirty girl." She give me a devilish smile. "I think I could fuck this big dick all night." I look down at her, "Whats stopping you?" She smiles as she wraps her lips around my dick and begins bobbing up and down my shaft. I reach down forcing her mouth down my shaft as I hear her gag. She slides her mouth back up my shaft for air and then rams my dick down her throat again. I look down as she gags again, drool dripping down her mouth and chin. "mmm you like that baby? You want mommy to be your little slut?" Laying there I realize I'm laying naked on my girlfriends mom bed, my cum dripping out of her pussy, her mouth around my hard dick, as she asks me if she can me my little slut. I couldn't be happier.

She stands up and turns with her ass facing me as she lowers her pussy onto my hard dick. I watch as she grinds up and down my dick, her big plump ass bouncing up and down on top of me. I reach down and spank her ass as she begins to moan. I reach down and begin to rub her wet ass hole as her pussy grinds up and down my dick. I slowly began to slide my finger in and out of her ass. She starts moaning louder and louder, I spank her with my free hand as I finger fuck her ass. She moans louder as I slide a second finger in her ass as she grinds on my hard dick. I feel her pussy start to quiver as I feels her start to orgasm for a second time until suddenly she stands up and slides off my hard dick. Rubbing her clit, her pussy begins to squirt all over my hard dick. I had never seen a women quirt before. Huge streams shoot from her dripping pussy covering my dick. She collapsed on the bed with her head by my dick, her body breathing heavily as she looks up at me. "Fuck baby, I haven't cummed like that hard in years." She begins to slowly stroke my cock, as its dripping from her juices. She looks up at me, "Treat mommy like a slut, do what ever you want to me baby!" I sit up on the bed and crawl on top of her, lift her legs over my shoulders I slide my dick deep in her dripping wet pussy. We both begin to moan as her big tits sway back and forth on her chest, my balls smacking her ass as I thrust deep into her pussy. She looks up at me in a devilish look, "Cum for mommy baby!", "Oh I'm gonna cover that beautiful face in cum baby." Feeling my dick begin to throb, I slide my dick out of her and crawl up her body and placing it between her big tits. Pushing her tits together she wraps her tits around my shaft and opens her mouth as I begin to slide my dick between her tits and into her mouth, back and forth.

I listen to her slurp as the head of my dick slides in and out of your mouth. I slide my dick out from between her tits and crawl to the side of her placing my dick by her face. Close to cumming, she begins to suck and stroke my dick. As I feel the cum flowing to the head of my dick, I slide my dick out from her mouth and begin stroke myself as I watch her position herself. As I slide my hand down my shaft for the last time, thick long streams of cum shot from my dick. My cum lands in her mouth, covering the lower half of her face. She slides her mouth around my dick, collecting the remaining cum. I slide off the bed and I look at her beautiful body laying on the bed with my cum dripping from her face. I smile at her, "Lets hope this can happen again."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • A Night To Remember

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 669 milliseconds