• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Cherry(2)

Cherry(2)

"Hey handsome," said a voice in my ear. "How'd you like to have your world rocked tonight?"

It was about 2 a.m. and the bar I was at was closing shop. This girl was a looker too, so I said fuck it and grabbed her by the ass and shoved my tongue deep into her unsuspecting mouth.

"You are a feisty little fuck, aren't you?" She said pulling away. I thought she was going to hit me but instead she reached down into my pants and grabbed my dick and pulled me out of the bar with her. "This is a night I promise you won't forget."

We got into a cab and made out all the way home and she rubbed my dick the whole way so that I almost blew my load in my pants. I tried to give her a few fingers but she grabbed my hand and put it on her tit instead so I pulled her tit out and worked it until it was as hard as my cock.

She threw some money at the cabbie when we stopped and pulled me, still by my dick up to her apartment where she threw me onto the bed.

"How kinky are you feeling tonight?" She asked.

"I dunno." I replied, never really having been into anything super kinky.

"Well I have some handcuffs that I've been meaning to try out. Would you be up for that?"

She never gave me a chance to answer before she was rummaging in her drawer for her handcuffs which she used to tie me to the headboard. "Hmmm. Almost perfect." She said going back to her drawer and grabbing the whole thing and setting it out of sight at the foot of the bed.

"We are going to have some fun tonight." She said with a mischievous smile spreading across her face.

She pulled my pants off and left me completely naked on her bed. Then she grabbed a small cloth from her drawer and covered my eyes. "This should heighten your other senses, taste, touch, smell. You will be in heaven soon, I promise. It just might be a little hellish getting there." She said giggling.

"Stick out your tongue!" She demanded, all of the sudden going from a sweet, sexy girl, to a dominating woman. I did as I was told. I felt her ass press down on my face and she stuck her little brown hole onto my tongue. "How does my ass taste? Don't close your mouth, bitch! Lick my asshole! Stick your tongue into my poop chute!"

I started licking at her hole, it tasted alright. I began to work circles around her anus, probing it with the tip of my tongue from time to time. "Ah that's it you little slut, I knew you could do it. Get me nice and wet."

I felt her weight fall over my body and soon she was giving me an incredible blowjob. I started moaning into her asshole which made her suck harder. She started rubbing my ass with her fingers and soon I felt her stop sucking my dick and grab something out her drawer. I heard a noise like a fart and then felt a cold, slimy finger slide its way into my ass. "Do you like that, you little slut?" She said sliding her finger in and out, massaging my prostate. "Is that how you like to cum? With a finger in your ass? How about two?" I felt a second finger work its way into my ass, stretching it, hurting at first. But then feeling pretty alright. "I don't think fingers are going to be enough to stretch this tight hole out." She said. Again she grabbed something from her drawer and soon something much larger was being pushed into me. I cried out in pain.

"Oh stop you big baby, this isn't even my biggest butt plug. But this one does have a special feature."

She pushed and pushed on it, applying more and more lube until finally she had it buried in my ass, filling every inch of me. "There we go, now where is that remote? Oh here it is, let's try a low setting shall we?" I felt the large invader inside me begin to pulse and as soon as I felt it I blew my load sky high.

"Holy shit you're easy you little bitch. I bet you wouldn't have lasted 5 seconds fucking my tight ass."

She pulled the vibrating plug out of my ass and shoved it into my mouth. All I could taste was the lube. "Now clean this off. It's no good in your ass now that you're all stretched out. You'll need something bigger. Luckily I have just the thing, but I think you'll need to see it to believe it." She took the plug out of my mouth and pulled off my blindfold.

There she was, kneeling over my chest, one big huge cock in her hand. And it was hers. I gasped at the sheer size of the thing, which she used as an opportunity to slide the twelve inches into the back of my throat making me gag. "Take my girl cock you slut. This is what you've been wanting all night, I just know it. You came from that little plug well I'm gonna make you cum twice as hard with my cherry destroyer. By the way, that's my name, Cherry. Cause I take the cherries of all the little girly men I meet who are dying to get fucked my me."

She shoved her dick in and out of my mouth till I was purple in the face. When she pulled it out it was covered in my saliva. "Nothing like lubing up the cock that's going in your ass!" She crawled down to the bottom of the bed and pushed my knees up to my chest. "This is gonna hurt, I won't lie. But after tonight you'll be at my door every night begging to get fucked by my man-maker." She lined up her dick and pushed as hard as she could. Only the tip went in. I felt as if the plug was back in, it was that big. She pushed again, and again, and again. Slowly her dick pushed into my ass until I yelled out of pain. I couldn't take anymore so she pulled it back to the tip.

"Would you like me to stop? Well too! Fuckin'! Bad!" and with each word she pushed as hard as she could until her stomach was against my balls and her shaft was no longer visible.

Tear were streaming down my face as she pulled back and slammed in again and again. Each time, somehow, getting deeper and deeper into my ass. She kept thrusting, picking up her pace until she was pummeling me with sweat rolling down her perfect tits and suddenly the pain was gone and my dick was hard as a rock.

"You little fag, I knew you'd like my girly dick. Every little boy does. I'm gonna make you cum with my dick in your ass, then you'll know who's bitch you are." She started stroking me in rhythm with her dick pounding into my ass until I couldn't take anymore and I shot my second load of the night straight up onto her tits.

"You like that don't you?" She said and she grabbed my hair and shoved my face into her cum-glazed double-d's. "Eat your fuckin cum you slut!"

She pulled back and started fucking me harder than she had all night. "You slut, I'm gonna cum in your asshole! Take my girl-jizz you fuckin bitch!" I felt not just squirts, but rope after rope of cum shoot deep into my ass. She must have cum for a full minute, because when she finally pulled out, a giant pool of cum started to form around my ass.

"Fuck I haven't ever cum that hard. Your ass was so tight."

She started to get dressed and walk to the door, when she opened it she turned and said, "I'll be back tomorrow night. I have a few girlfriends you might like and I know that ass of yours is gonna be ready for them." And she left me there, handcuffed to the bed, naked.

The End.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Cherry(2)

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 507 milliseconds