• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The EMT Ch. 16

The EMT Ch. 16

12

This is a short (but I think sweet) conclusion to the American Adventure. For my regular readers, you should be aware that I will no longer be publishing under the Loving Wives category. There are far too many people using this site that have a fundamentally different opinion to mine of what that category represents, and since I cannot persuade them otherwise, it is best that I don't disturb their questionable equilibrium any further. I did propose to Literotica some time ago the inclusion of a new Cuckold category or similar which would allow me to post in an appropriate space without offending anyone, but they decided not to pursue that option. At least by using other categories, I can get on with what I enjoy most, and write my stories in the hope that they will not be flamed by the awkward bigot brigade. Hopefully, they won't follow me here.

This instalment takes a slightly different direction, and I'd be happy to hear what you think of it. Nothing has fundamentally changed with Suzanne's contract, but I'm finding that her relationship with Ian is developing unpredictably. Your (constructive) comments are always welcome.

*

It was a little over 20 hours later that Ian and Suzanne boarded the VS 008 flight from LAX to LHR for their return trip. The day had been spent in catching up on the sun tan (Suzanne), a round of golf (Ian) and developments in the mysterious case of the silent alarm (all three of them). Graham, Ian and Suzanne had made a mid-afternoon hop from Phoenix to LA in order (for Ian and Suzanne) to be in time for their 17:35 connecting flight through to London. Graham had reluctantly agreed to remain behind for another 48 hours to meet and interview potential new resellers in Los Angeles.

At the breakfast meeting with Otis and Cordell, the Ruler Electronics team had learned that the brothers had recovered over 90% of their stolen property, an outcome that they were delighted with. They had also recovered their faith in their state-of-the-art alarm system, and the company that provided and supported it. Otis had been generous with his praise for the whole team, and had rewarded Suzanne in particular with a selection of the clothes she had tried on at his downtown Phoenix outlet a couple of days previously.

Ian and Suzanne were also happy to learn that after recovering their property, the brothers had been lenient with Mike Roseberry, who had suffered no permanent damage, but who had effectively been banished from the Phoenix environs with the threat of further action should he ever be seen on the streets of the city again. The only persons remotely disadvantaged by his relocation were the owners of his favourite sports bar, who lost his regular custom. Otherwise, he wasn't missed.

As a reward for the parts they had played in such a successful outcome, and because of changed travel plans to allow a visit to LA, Graham had exchanged their return BA tickets for the Virgin Upper Class seats that they were now busy occupying, as the cabin crew got them drinks and prepared for take-off. Suzanne sipped her champagne and smiled across at Ian, occupying the next luxurious pod to hers in the Upper Class cabin in the nose of the Airbus 340-600. Ian returned the silent toast with an even warmer smile; he had been present when Graham had pointedly informed Suzanne that as soon as they were settled on board the transatlantic flight she was officially "off-assignment", and could return to treating her husband as a husband, rather than as a work colleague. He already had high hopes for the return flight and his potential re-admission to the mile-high club!

Thirty minutes later and they were taxiing down the runway, and one hour after that the starched white linen was spread over the fold-out tables of their seats / beds, and the very attentive cabin crew started to serve dinner, even as the aircraft started to turn north to follow the great circle route that would speed them, Jetstream assisted, to London and then home.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

They had watched a movie together, dinner had been cleared away, and they were relaxed in the warmth of a couple of glasses of fine wine. The cabin lights had already been dimmed to accommodate the business travellers' need for sleep, and all was quiet except for the persistent background hum of the aircraft's systems. Suzanne unbuckled her safety belt and stretched to reach the overhead locker and take down her small travelling bag. Ian watched as she stretched and he admired again her athletic figure. Bag in hand, she leant over to him and kissed him full on the mouth, her soft yielding lips full of the taste and wetness of the Rioja, and full of promise for what was to come. Breaking from the kiss, she leaned into his ear and whispered to him.

"I'm going to change into something more comfortable for the night. Why don't you get the stewardess to turn down the beds and I'll be back shortly."

Ian grabbed at her as she moved to break away, but she was too fast for him, and he watched her walk towards the bathroom, bag in hand, before he fumbled for the buzzer to signal the cabin crew. He had to stand as the stewardess converted his seat into a flat bed, laying out the thin mattress and sheet and showing him how to buckle himself in. She then converted Suzanne's adjacent seat, before disappearing to wherever cabin crew disappear to when not needed by their pampered guests. Ian stripped off his jumper, and was already lying flat when Suzanne returned. His breath was taken away when he saw her.

Suzanne had changed into a pair of silk pyjamas that she had obviously packed in her travelling bag. Whilst perfectly opaque and decent, the soft material hung on her curves, which moved sensuously beneath the material, making it perfectly obvious that she was naked beneath. Only the bottom two buttons were done on the jacket, leaving a deep "Vee" neck that revealed the inside curves of her breasts. Her nipples were erect and pointed small peaks in the material of her sleeping suit. As Ian watched her stretch again to return her bag to the overhead storage, he saw her shirt lift and expose her midriff, her flat tanned tummy stretched taught before his eyes. As his eyes flicked over her, he caught a movement in his peripheral vision, and looked over to see another traveller in the corresponding seat across the aisle changing his position to watch her intently.

Suzanne closed the overhead locker, and instead of returning to her own flat bed, climbed in alongside Ian, sidling up to him and pulling the cotton sheet over the two of them as he moved to accommodate her in the tiny space. A flush spread over Ian's cheeks as he realised that the other watching passenger was openly staring across at them as they got comfortable together, Suzanne lying on her side alongside Ian, her right arm across his body and her head against his shoulder. He could smell her perfume and feel the nakedness of her beneath her pyjamas as she snuggled into him.

She kissed his cheek lightly, and then turned her face so that her lips were alongside his ear. He could feel her breath on his face, feel the point of her nipple pressing into his chest, and her hand was on his own breast, her fingers lightly playing with his own excited nipple through his shirt. She whispered into his ear, able to do it loudly enough for him alone to hear, protected by the background noise of the plane.

"So now we have some time just for us," she breathed into him. "Just the two of us. I've missed you more than I thought I would."

Ian nodded in agreement. "I've missed you too." He turned his head slightly to give her a peck, which she returned before snuggling back into his neck.

"And I have been very naughty," she continued, "very naughty indeed. Do you think I've been a bad wife? Do you think I should be punished?"

Ian swallowed, but shook his head. His breathing was getting tighter and he could feel his cock begin to swell as Suzanne nibbled at his ear and gently squeezed his nipple.

"It was very bad of me not to let you into my room the night before last," she admitted quietly to Ian. "I had a very exciting night with Otis and Cordell, letting them use me, doing what Graham told me to do. But I should have shared that with you earlier. Do you hate me for not sharing it with you?"

She purred into Ian's ear, him holding his breath, listening to every word. She started to pluck at one of his shirt buttons beneath the sheet, and Ian lay frozen, unable to move.

"They left me exhausted" she continued. "I knew that I should let you in, but I was too tired. They had been so demanding of me." She continued to undo his shirt buttons before pulling the front of his shirt open, her hand sliding across his chest, her fingers again finding his nipple, this time rubbing across the hard flesh of it, his shirt no longer there to protect it.

"I tried to be good and do as I was told. Graham had told them that they were in charge of me, that I was theirs to use, and I think they enjoyed being able to tell me what to do." Suzanne squeezed Ian's nipple, slowly increasing the pressure. "They made me show myself to them. They took pictures of me in all sorts of positions. They are probably looking at them now. Remembering how compliant I was. Maybe showing me to their friends."

Suzanne's hand briefly left his chest and he waited as she fumbled at something. When she pressed herself back against him, he realised that she had undone her own pyjama jacket and slipped it off her shoulders. He could now feel the warm dry skin of her breast against his own. Her hand slid back across his chest, and then started to descend over his tummy towards the waist of his trousers. He looked quickly across the aisle of the cabin to see the stranger's eyes glinting in the darkness, watching them intently, but unable to see what was happening beneath the thin white sheet that covered them.

"So when they left, I had a choice to make," she continued. "I was very tired and dirty. I knew that you would be waiting to see me; to hear about my evening; to share it with me. But I was too tired for you darling. Too tired and worn out for my own husband. Is that terrible? After all the things I had let them do to me?"

By now her fingers were teasing into his waistband, and Ian's cock was uncomfortably constrained in his pants. He murmured a response, unintelligible to either of them. Just wanting her to go on teasing and talking to him like this.

"I knew it was wrong of me not to let you in. I knew I was being selfish."

Unable to reach into his trousers further than an inch or two, Suzanne slid her hand over his groin, feeling his straining hardness beneath the thick material, running her fingers lightly along his length.

"Does it excite you to know that your wife has been such a slut; to hear about what they made me do?"

Ian grunted, and was rewarded by a long slow rub of her fingers along the underside of his hardened cock, from base to tip.

"You do like me like this don't you," she whispered into his ear. "You like me to tell you how I was controlled and used by Otis and his brother. If you want me to go on, undo your belt. Show me that you like it by undoing your belt."

Ian slowly reached down beneath the sheet with his left hand, the only one available to him. His right arm was buried beneath Suzanne, his hand trapped between the small of her back and the side of his bunk. She nuzzled into his neck as he followed her instructions; almost whimpering in his ear as she felt him struggle to undo his belt buckle single-handed. When he had managed to undo the belt, she rubbed his cock again, revelling in the power she had over him, using his need against him.

"Mmmmm. I like that you like it; hearing all about my adventures. I like that you like me doing as I'm told."

Suzanne was now openly stroking him beneath the sheet and outside his trousers, with Ian enjoying the sensations as her fingers ran repeatedly up and down his straining cock. He realised the movement of her arm and hand was probably visible to their silent watcher across the aisle.

"Careful Suzanne!" his hand covered hers and stilled her movement. "I think we have a watcher." He nodded imperceptibly across towards the stranger, a signal that Suzanne couldn't miss as her head lay so closely against his. He felt Suzanne lift her head ever so slightly and turn her eyes to look in the indicated direction.

"Oh yes" she whispered, and then, before he could stop her, she pulled her arm from beneath the sheet to reach over and switch on the little reading lamp that was built into the seat / bed, and made a pretence of picking up the discarded dinner menu and looking at it as if innocently needing to refer to it. After a couple of seconds, she put it down and returned her arm beneath the sheet, but leaving the little reading lamp on.

"Now he won't need to stare so hard to see what we are doing" she said quietly, returning her hand to Ian's cock and squeezing him playfully and with an exaggerated movement of her arm.

Ian was shocked. The reading light was designed to be deliberately inoffensive to other passengers, but having it on cast them in a revealing glow, making it much easier for the gentleman across the aisle to see them. It simultaneously made it harder for Ian to see the guy concerned, and he was worried about being publicly indecent, but Suzanne was doing wonderful things to his cock; he couldn't resist her manipulations.

He felt Suzanne's fingertips reach for his zipper, and then draw it down, slowly unzipping his fly. When it had traversed the entire length of the zip, her fingers moved to the stud at his waist, fumbling to undo it and eventually succeeding. Now he felt Suzanne peel apart the waist of his trousers before her hand slipped into his boxers and her fingers found his naked cock. He sucked in his breath as her hand encircled him, pulling and easing him out of his shorts with just a thin sheet protecting his modesty. As Suzanne began slowly to stroke his length, she started to speak again into his ear.

"Otis and Cordell were sooo big down there. Their cocks felt so heavy in my hand. Sooo big and heavy."

She ran her fingernail lightly down the underside of Ian's cock before moving back to the head, rubbing him beneath the glans with the fleshy pad of one finger, smearing pre-cum over the head.

"Graham first made me display myself to them in the restaurant. He wanted them to see how I would obey his orders. He made me pull my dress to the side so that they could see my breasts, right there in the restaurant."

As she told him this, she reached up and took Ian's hand and brought it to her naked breast; pulling his palm to her and pressing her breast into his hand.

"If you want to pull the sheet down a little so that our friend can see me, I don't mind" whispered Suzanne, returning her own hand to Ian's straining cock beneath the sheet. Ian moaned with pleasure, and explored her tit with his hand, wondering why the thought of exposing his wife to this stranger had caused such an erotic thrill to course through him.

"Everyone else is asleep," she continued, "No-one else will know. Do you want him to see me like Otis and Cordell did?"

Ian's response was to bunch his hand slightly and move it on her breast in a way which caused the sheet to be dragged down a little with each movement of his hand. He looked down and saw the top of the sheet moving slowly further down her body until his hand was the only thing covering her right (upper) breast as she lay on her left side against him.

"That's right" she said, "let him see me. Let him look at your wife. Let him see your wife's tits."

She turned slightly to her right, her breast in Ian's hand more visible; the sheet now down below the under curve of her breast, but still hidden from view under Ian's covering hand.

"Mmmm!" she crooned, "I do like being looked at and watched. I do like being displayed. I liked Graham ordering me to display myself. I like Graham ordering me to do things."

Ian slid his hand off her breast, sliding it down over her flat belly and taking the sheet down with it, deliberately exposing her. He was rewarded as she gripped his cock harder and mewed into his ear as she stroked him. They were both acutely aware that their watching stranger could now see her complete upper body, see the movement of her arm as she wanked his hard cock; could be in no doubt that they both wanted him to see her. Suzanne made no move to cover up.

"Do you like him watching me darling? Do you like the fact that he can see my nipple and my breast? That he can see what I am doing to you? Do you want him to see more of me?"

Once again, Ian could only groan in his excitement. This was pure. This was part of his original fantasy. This was the dream he had that had started this whole crazy adventure; his need to show off his beautiful wife to other men. The secret, barely acknowledged need he had. And now, almost out of the blue, he found he had a willing soul mate; his wife enjoyed his fantasy too! Not only the fantasy, but the reality of being exposed and displayed. It was beyond his wildest dreams. As he lay there in the gloom of the cabin, highlighted by the reading light, his wife exposed to the waist and stroking his hard cock, willingly, even eagerly letting a stranger watch their every movement, he was in heaven and needed all of his concentration to stop himself from coming. He knew he wanted more; he wanted this feeling to continue for as long as he could sustain it. He placed his hand over hers, separated only by the sheet, to signal her to slow down, to stop himself from coming.

"Are you close?" she whispered to him. He nodded, wordlessly. She took her hand from him and he felt her wriggle and squirm out of her pyjama bottoms under the sheet. Soon she was naked, her right leg thrown over his. He could feel the heat of her sex against his leg; could feel her dampness indicating her own excitement. She kissed his ear, murmured something to him that he couldn't quite catch, and then reached again beneath the sheet and searched for his cock.

"Otis made me lick Cordell's ass" she said. "Does that shock you? I loved doing it. I loved being told to do it. I loved the dirtiness of it; the degradation of doing it. I honestly think that at that moment I would have done anything that he told me to do. I loved giving myself to them. I love having no control."

She continued stroking his hardness, bringing him almost to the brink as she talked to him, and then moving her hand away and allowing him to relax. It was as if she knew precisely how far to take him without taking him too far. She felt like she was totally in control of him, but totally out of control of herself. As she described the events of her evening with the two black brothers, she relived some of the utter submission that she had enjoyed that night. She started to rub herself against his leg as she talked and caressed him; getting more and more excited as she remembered her own humiliation and abuse at the hands of the brothers.

"Oh God! I am so wet" she said, "I am soaking. Sopping. I can't remember ever being so excited."

Ian felt that he knew how she felt. Her fingers on his cock were indescribable. He had never been so hard; never wanted so much to come; never wanted so much to hold off from coming. Suzanne rubbed her finger across the head of his cock, collecting his pre-cum and then brought her finger to her own lips and tasted him, before returning her exquisite, delicate fingers to their assigned task of teasing him once more.

"I want him to see how wet I am" she mewed into his ear. "I want him to know how excited I am. I want him to see all of me. God, I want you to tell me to go over there and give myself to him. I want you to make me your willing slut. I'll do anything you tell me."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The EMT Ch. 16

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds