• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Holidays are Over

Holidays are Over

8:45am, Monday morning. Linda sighed happily as she shifted her car into gear. She had just kissed her two children -- 7 & 9 -- as she dropped them off at school and now she was headed back home.

This is a routine she had become used to over the last few years and she had the whole process down to a fine art. Wake the children & get them dressed, kiss her husband goodbye as he heads to work, feed the children breakfast & bundle them into the car for the drive to school.

This morning had gone like clockwork. But this was no ordinary Monday morning. This was the first Monday morning after the school holidays. And Linda was horny. Very horny.

Her husband had done his best over the last 2 weeks to keep her satisfied. And he did very well. He was a good lover and they had fun together, always driving each other wild. But he was one man only, and one man was never enough for Linda. Ever since her early 20's when her libido started to really kick-in, she had been insatiable. Boyfriends couldn't keep up with her. Many had in fact left her, and she had left just as many, over sex -- either their unwillingness to keep going or her disenchantment with their lack of ability.

It wasn't until she met Andrew that she knew any sort of satisfaction. Andrew recognised what she was straight away -- a beautiful woman with a super-charged sex drive that outstripped most any male on the planet. Or at least any male she had met.

Andrew recognised that he was not able to keep her sexually happy alone, and very early on pitched the idea of no-strings-attached extra partners for Linda. Linda was hesitant at first, not knowing what was behind Andrew's suggestion. Was he going the way of so many men before him and leaving her because he simply couldn't keep up and her demands for sex were killing him?

Andrew assured her this was not the case. He was not leaving her. No way. "I love you Linda. I love spending time with you and I want a future with you. But I also know what you are and that no one man can satisfy you. I'm simply saying if one man can't do it alone, maybe 2 ... or 3 can!?"

Linda smiled to herself recalling the conversation 11 years later. Now at 33, Linda was in her sexual prime. Her already high sex drive had actually got more powerful as years moved on. She always kept it in control though and lived by two simple rules very strictly. One: No cheating. Andrew knew everything she did, before she did it. Sneaking off and doing something without his knowledge was a no-no. Two: keep it hidden from the children. They did not need to know their mother was a slut.

Linda liked that word -- slut. She used it to describe herself often and she wore it like a badge of honour, believing that she was one of the lucky ones who got to embrace her sexual side fully. If that made her a slut, so be it.

Linda waved to the other mothers dropping off young children at school as she headed back out. "If only they knew what I have planned for today. Not sure they'd be so cheery with me..." Andrew had suggested, and Linda was all too keen to agree, that Linda line up some fun for herself for the Monday after the children were back at school. And so it was. Linda had got to work over the weekend, lining herself up a group of studs to gangbang her. Andrew's only stipulation was that it had to be recorded since he could not participate.

Linda rubbed her pussy through her panties as she drove. She was expecting company at 9:30am. It was 9:00am as she pulled into her driveway. "Just enough time to change clothes and get everything ready" she thought to herself.

Linda slipped out of the sweats she had worn for the drive to school and into nice white lace set of thong panties and bra. Sizing herself in the mirror, she was as happy with what was staring back at her as any 33-year-old mother of two could be. No woman is ever completely happy with how they look, but Linda knew that her body was desirable. 5'5" tall, shoulder-length auburn hair, 34c breasts, and just enough padding on her body to be curvy in all the right places but not to be considered fat. She slipped a sexy little robe on over the top and fixed her makeup & hair.

She had just finished applying a fresh coat of ruby red lipstick when she heard a car pull up in front of the house, followed by another. Looking out the front window she saw Jay, Michael, & six other men approaching the front door -- all of them black.

Linda slipped on her heels and opened the door. 8 wide grins greeted her and she smiled back. She was now very, very horny!

"Hey girl. How's my slut doing? I've missed that fine pussy & ass of yours." Jay was always a smooth talker she thought to herself. He was actually quite a sweet guy. He was her first black man, 9 years ago, and held a special place in her heart. "I'm so glad the kids are back in school and we can have some fun again." She reached her face up and gave Jay a deep wet kiss. She did this to all the guys -- even the two she hadn't met until this morning.

"God I am so fucking horny. If I don't get a cock in me in the next 30 seconds I am going to explode!" she said as she dropped the robe from her shoulders. The men were now undressing as they arranged themselves in the living room. Michael popped up and said "nobody puts a cock in Linda until I've eaten." Linda knew this was the way Michael liked it. From the first time she hooked up with Michael, he'd fallen in love with her "table-grade, good-eatin' pussy!" as he affectionately called it.

Linda set herself down on the lounge and Michael was between her legs in a flash, pulling her panties to the side and quickly burying his tongue in her sopping wet pussy. Two other guys knelt on the lounge on either side of Linda and presented their very hard cocks to her. Linda alternated sucking the two cocks as Michael's tongue swiped and swatted all in & all over her pussy.

Linda let out a long contented moan. "This is where I belong," she thought to herself, "surrounded by hard cocked men." Any man that fucked Linda on a regular basis knew of Andrew's rules of filming anything he was not involved in, so when one of the guys saw the video camera sitting on a side table, he picked it up and started filming. Linda would occasionally look into the camera and play up to it -- winking, making eye contact, blowing kisses and smiling into the lens as it captured her in her element.

Jay tagged Michael out from between Linda's legs and lined up his 8 inches of thick hard black cock with her pussy and slowly slid in. Linda's eyes rolled back as she came for the first time that day. Jay stroked her pussy long & slow for a few minutes and then picked up the pace, giving Linda her first good hard fucking for someone other than her husband. She moaned and cried out "yes, fuck me!" between slobbering over cocks presented to her mouth. The guys all alternated between her pussy and mouth for a few minutes each, putting Linda in different positions. The video camera was passed through different sets of hands as each man took a turn at being sucked or fucking.

When Jay had the camera he had Linda talk into it, "What's happening here girl?" "Oooo I'm getting fucked! God I love cock! I miss this so much when I can't have it. It's so great to have this much cock around me again.. Oooo yeah -- fuck me good!" "You like that black cock fucking you baby?" "I love it. It feels so fucking good. More!"

The bottle of lube was retrieved from the side table and one of the guys greased up his hard black cock. He then used his slick fingers to loosen up Linda's ass a little. Sitting himself down on the lounge, he pointed his cock straight up in the air and invited Linda to have a seat. The camera focused on the scene, Linda looked directly into the lens as her asshole slowly lowered and spread open on the black cock.

Linda slowly bounced herself up and down on the cock in her ass, getting used to it the thick invasion, then picked up the pace. Again, cock was offered to her mouth which she greedily sucked in, wrapping her arms around the black man's ass to steady herself.

Linda then heard one of the guys say "Open up & lean back girl..." as he appeared in front of her, ready to make her air-tight. Linda did as he asked and was soon feeling the immense pleasure of having both her holes filled with cock. She moaned and screamed and hung onto the man fucking her pussy for dear life as multiple, continuous orgasms wracked her body.

Men being men and stroking their cocks as they watched the hot action going on, some were ready to cum before others. Whenever one was ready, he would point his cock at Linda's face. Linda's mouth was open as cum was shot into it, coating her tongue and streaking across her face. The man fucking her pussy couldn't hold anymore and fired his load deep inside her. He was quickly replaced by another equally hard and long cock, while his cock would be sucked completely clean by Linda's very willing mouth.

This continued on for about an hour & a half before all the men had cum and a break was called. Linda was now a mess. Cum was streaked over her face and was also oozing from both her pussy & asshole. She leaned back and ran her hands over her body, rubbing the cum into her skin and occasionally licking her fingers and just basking in the glow of feeling very well fucked and knowing she still had a good 4 hours of sex coming.

Linda took the opportunity to slip into the bathroom and shower. The guys that had to leave, did. The others either sat & watched ESPN on Linda & Andrew's big flat screen, or slipped into the kitchen for a drink.

Linda and Andrew trusted their regular guys to keep anybody new in line and respect their house. There had been times when guys that were brought along to partake in pleasuring Linda took liberties they shouldn't have. They were quickly either brought into line or told in no uncertain terms that the best thing for them would be to leave and not think about coming back. Linda's regular guys knew they were on a good thing and weren't going to let anybody spoil it.

Linda finished showering and dried herself off. She dried & brushed her hair and retouched her lipstick. Next she slipped on her "fuck me" black leather knee boots and checking her reflection, strolled back out into the living room. She was happy to see that she still had a roomful of men at her disposal. 3 of the original guys had left but they had been replaced by 2 new guys -- Frank & Tony, 2 Italians. They had both been partners of Linda's for years and being first cousins, were nearly always together.

Linda greeted her new guests in the same way she greeted all her men, with a deep French kiss. Frank's kiss was accompanied by Linda undoing and dropping his pants, sitting him on a lounge chair and impaling herself on his cock. Linda started riding Frank while Tony slipped his hardening cock into her mouth. Once fully hard, Tony slipped behind Linda, and guided his cock into her pussy next to Frank's. Linda screamed "Yes!" and stuck her tongue into Frank's mouth as both man pounded their cocks into Linda's pussy full-force.

The tightness of Linda's pussy with 2 cocks in it, and Linda's constant wailing and pleading to fuck her harder meant both men didn't last very long before they both fired Linda's pussy full of cum. Linda dismounted the two cocks and cupping her hand under her cunt, pushed the combined cum out.

After that it was more of the same for the next 3 hours. Three more different men showed up and each got to fuck Linda at least twice. Linda loved the attention and was one well fucked lady by the time she needed the hustle the remaining men out and get ready to pick up her children from school again.

3:00pm, Monday afternoon. Waving at the same moms she saw that morning who dropped their children at school, she smiled thinking "I've just had more orgasms in one day than any of you would probably have in a month. You poor things!" Her pussy and ass had that lovely dull ache they got after a thorough workout, and even though she had brushed her teeth before leaving, Linda still had a slight lingering taste of semen in her mouth.

That night, she slid into bed with her husband and they made love as they watched the video of her gangbang today. Happiness radiated from her as she gently drifted off to sleep in the arms of the man she loved.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Holidays are Over

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 693 milliseconds