• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Old 'Friends' Ch. 01

Old 'Friends' Ch. 01

For you, you know who you are.

She stretched in her bed, loving the feeling of the aches and pains the last two days had left her with. She remembered the rule that she wasn't to get dressed so she wrapped herself in a sheet and walked out into the living room of his bungalow. She couldn't believe she was finally here. She went into the kitchen to make a cup of tea then settled herself gingerly on the sofa to watch some TV. He usually slept until lunchtime, so she took some time to gather her thoughts, with "Come Dine With Me" on in the background.

She had been prepared for everything he'd used her for, made her feel. She'd always known he had the power to make her do anything. After all, she was the slut he'd always wanted, she loved sex, loved to cum and felt as though she'd been born to submit to a man, sexually at least. He had gone on so much in their time chatting and getting to know each other about the extremities of his fantasies that really, the last 48hrs had felt quite tame. She had felt pain, freedom and sexual pleasure beyond anything she had ever felt, but she didn't feel it warranted the build up he'd given it in terms of pushing her to her limits. Ah well, there was still a day left before she had to return to reality. She shifted slightly awkwardly to relieve the pressure of the severe bruising on her buttocks and thighs and zoned in to the daytime TV...daydreaming about the last couple of days...

"Fuck, Simon please can I cum, PLEASE?"

She was begging, sitting on the toilet, pissing on his hand as he teased her cunt.

"Keep pissing slut, you'll cum again when you've earned it"

She was dizzy, disconnected from reality yet elevated to a sublime place which was realer than any place recreational drugs had taken her... a place which later would make her question what 'reality' really meant. He'd already beaten her, sucked her clit until she writhed in an orgasm which felt it would go on for ever, fisted her dripping cunt until she squirted and screamed. He'd pissed all over her stinging body as she sat crying in the bath. Then she hadn't cum for a few hours while he had tortured her. He'd fucked her mouth, her shithole and her cunt. Speaking such filth to her that she writhed in ecstasy but not allowing her to climax, keeping her on the brink. She was exhausted.

Once she had finished pissing he suddenly changed tack, he gently flannelled her sore cunt, the gentle touch making her twitch, quiver and squirm more than his belt had. Then he towelled her and asked if she'd like a shower. She felt so relieved at his kindness that she cried. After a warm shower, he told her to come into the living room and have some food, she was starving. Any thought of sex left her mind as she ate her dinner. Then he took her to her room and tucked her into bed, kissing her gently as she fell asleep.

"Erin! I told you not to cover your body in my house unless you are in bed, and why are you asleep in the living room? You don't live here so don't act like you do. You are here for my convenience and pleasure, not to doss around like some jobless student, get up and go and get washed."

She'd fallen asleep. She woke with a start at his harsh tone, such a contrast from the night before when he'd put her to bed. She obediently and silently stood up and removed the sheet from around her, feeling his gaze as he admired the bright purple and red bruises left by his belt and whip on her stomach, buttocks, breasts and thighs. She stood still for a moment, loving the feeling of knowing how she pleased him. He walked over to her and stroked the bruises, he viciously grabbed her buttocks right over a violet bruise and squeezed it, she drew in a gasp of pain as she felt her cunt tighten, then he did the same to her sensitive, bruised breasts and nipples. She leaned in to him craving his touch already after only a minute in the room with him.

"Good girl, slut, you really have been a filthy bitch, but I think you need to learn a few more lessons before you go home". She nodded obediently and went to get washed.

When she came back into the living room he was on the phone, sounded like he was just finalising some plans. Then the doorbell rang. Her instinct was to run back to her room, being that she was naked. But he stopped her with a glance. He opened the front door and she heard quiet voices in the hall, more than one visitor? She kept quiet and sat down on the sofa, feeling incredibly nervous and vulnerable.

She wasn't going to be kept guessing for long, in walked an ex of hers, one she hadn't seen for more than 10 years, Brian! He looked slightly overweight, red faced. When she'd dumped him he'd been furious. She had been an 18yr old slut who'd just used him for a bit of fun before she left home for pastures new, he'd taken it a bit more seriously. She'd barely given him a thought when she'd left, she hadn't missed him one bit, hadn't returned his calls when he'd phoned her repeatedly. Now Brian was looking so full of himself, really smarmy.

"Simon tells me you are far tamer now than you were when I last saw you, you little whore. He says I can complete some unfinished business."

Erin felt sick, he looked disgusting, he hadn't aged well, he'd been 12 years older than her back then, now he was in his 40s and had clearly carried on drinking to the same degree he always had. She kept her gaze down, as he got closer to her.

"Stand up slut"...Simon's voice.

She automatically obeyed him, keeping her head bowed. She was terrified. Brian immediately started to take off his trousers,

"Are you going to film all this Simon?" he asked, " I want to keep a video of her crying and begging, fucking slut."

He stepped right toe to toe with Erin, his bottom half naked and his hard cock pushing against her belly. He grabbed her cheeks and told her to open her mouth then spat in her face, smearing the saliva into her skin. She instinctively turned her face away in disgust, for which she was rewarded with a hard slap on her cheek. He pushed down on her shoulders, forcing her down until his cock was level with her face. Then he unceremoniously rammed it in her mouth. He fucked her mouth for what felt like ages, only pausing when her gagging threatened to become vomiting. Her eyes were streaming and the smell of Brian's slightly sweaty, musky body was turning her stomach. Then, bored of her mouth, he grabbed her by the hair and dragged her across the living room into the bedroom. He lay her on her back, bent her legs back and plunged his cock into her dry shithole, spitting on it as he did so.

"You dirty, filthy whore. I'm going to REALLY enjoy this". Erin truly could not believe this was happening, she had discussed fantasies of being raped or fucked by a man of Simon's choice, but she never thought that he'd actually orchestrate it! Despite the pain Brian was inflicting on her unprepared hole, she tried to relax. She shut her eyes and imagined Simon watching, pleased with her. As Brian's thick cock violated her again and again a dull ache started to build in her, despite her discomfort she was responding to this. Her eyes watered as she choked back tears of shame. Brian started to probe her cunt, fingering her roughly as he practically bent her double to fuck her. He turned to Simon, triumphantly showing him his wet fingers, glistening with the undeniable evidence of Erin's arousal.

"She loves it! She always did the little bitch".

A screen flickered into life on the wall of the room, she saw a cock pushing in and out of a shithole, her shithole. Simon was filming! He'd hooked up the camera to the TV so she could watch as she was raped by this disgusting man. Simon saw her look away from the screen, and came towards her head, grabbing her hair and turning her face back.

"This is what you wanted, you filthy bitch, you can watch."

Brian continued his assault on her hole, grabbing her tits, squeezing her already sore nipples. Erin could feel her body begin to go with the experience, the familiar aching in her cunt, the feeling that she wanted her clit touched, wanted her cunt filled. Erin watched the screen, dazed and distraught that everything she'd always imagined as just a fantasy was true, she was turned on by being fucked without consent, being used. She watched her cunt get wetter and wetter and the juices trickling down onto her shithole, being pushed in by Brian's cock.

She started to reach for her cunt, only to be stopped by Simon,

"no fun for you slut, you're here for everyone else today"

Everyone else? The thought went from her mind as she watched a red faced, puffing Brian stop still and fill her hole with cum, he pulled out and sprayed some on her belly then crawled over her and dripped some in her mouth.

"There you go slut, enjoy the rest of your day". With a hard couple of slaps around her sticky face, Brian climbed off and left.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Old 'Friends' Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 45 milliseconds