• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Turned Tables

Turned Tables

I wasn't in control of my actions. Something about the way you always sneaked up behind me in the shower, your cock greased with soap, pushed my face into the icy tile, pinned my wrists over my head and rammed into my asshole until the words you hum in my ear afterward, over and over, like a tape recorder - Sweetheart, you're lovely, Honey, I want you - melted like the soap swirling around the tub and running down the drain. I know I agreed to be your submissive. When you spank my pussy I writhe until I am so engorged I beg for the cock you shove into me, my head thumping the headboard, while I cum, shaking, loud and long and hard. It's not as if I don't tremble from the pain, become lightheaded from the humiliation.
But it was as if someone pulled a switch in my brain, not a light switch, but one of those turn-off-the-electricity-on-the-city switches from the old black and white movies. It's not that I intended exchange roles. I intended nothing. The switch flipped and I jumped, astonished at my strength, never considering the consequences of what I was about to do.

You'd fallen face down in the pillows in one of your post-coital naps. I perched naked on the edge of the bed and peeled back the covers to reveal the muscles of that ass I love to hold as I stare up at you while you thrust into me. There is a muscular ridge that reminds me of a Sierra sunset and I wanted to run my hand along it, gently, a tickle, then follow it with my tongue, nuzzling past your asshole to your balls and burrowing into your crotch so I could urge you awake, hard now, with my mouth, but no. That's what you would expect me to do, to awaken you with a blowjob. It was time for the unexpected. Your eyelids fluttered and I rose, quietly. Better to keep you asleep.

I tiptoed into the walk-in closet and opened the bureau drawer where, under my bras and panties, you store your playthings. I fondled the collar, inhaled the leather that makes my pussy throb, and tied it around my neck, then found the nipple clamps, which I snapped in place. I gasped. Always before I lay back on the bed, waiting for you to straddle me. Then you apply the clamps, watching as the pain turns my face red and my nipples to sentries.

I turned toward the full-length mirror and reached between my legs: swollen and wet. A voice in my head said stop, beg his forgiveness for acting without permission, but that voice was hushed, as if another being had taken control of my mind and now forced my body into a new type of submission. I stroked my clit and dipped one finger into my pussy, then two. Always the reward for my submission was your heightened desire for me. Would this act result in the loss of that desire?

I moved like a cat burglar. Clad in collar and clamps, I rummaged through the drawer and found the butt plug, lube and metal cuffs. Cold and harshness is what I wanted you to feel, the way I feel, my cheek pushed against the shower wall. I strode out to the bedroom where you still slept, dropped the plug and lube at the foot of the bed and, with a deftness that belied my inexperience, snapped one cuff into place, then the other.
You stirred. "What?" you asked, beginning to roll over. I placed a knee in your lower back and slapped you on the cheek. You jerked a hand, and I wondered if you meant to touch your cheek or return the blow, but the cuffs stopped you. Your face was a tableau of momentary confusion turning to recognition.

I slapped you again. "On all fours."

"What are you doing?" Another wallop.

"Hands and knees." You shook your head. I smacked you again, heat coursing through my pussy. "Don't make me repeat it."

You moved swiftly, like a deer, into position. Could you taste the fear I always feel? I took a bite out of your ass and you shouted. I moved toward your face and watched your eyes take in the collar, the clamps. "Yes, shout," I hissed. "I want to hear you when I fuck you." You bit down on your lower lip, a petulant child. I lifted my hand as if to slap your face again and you opened your mouth, an exhale and a groan. "That's better," I said.

I reached for your ass, drew back and spanked, harder than I had stung your cheek. You gasped. I hit you again, then a third time. You stiffened to steady yourself, the muscles of your ass and thighs buff and taut, skin rosy. It seemed as if you held your breath. I readied for another spanking and watched your muscles respond, as if they felt the molecules of air moving above them and begged for what was coming. This time, the moment my hand met your flesh, I reached around and pulled up on your erect cock in a fast, smooth stroke. You whimpered.

I parted your cheeks with my hand and nuzzled your asshole, breathing in your pungency, then ran my tongue around the rim. I felt it wink closed, but I continued, slow and wet, until it opened, slightly, as if it were a pussy. Your asshole was now my pussy. I darted my tongue in and I heard you moan. I yearned for that sound. I moved my face away and reached back to smack you, and again, as my hand touched your ass, I stroked your cock, firmly, with meaning. I had an urge to see your face, the muscles straining to maintain control, but I could not bear to pull away from that musty taste.

I continued to pull up on your cock, as if it were a handle, and skirted your asshole, again, with my tongue. Your cock stiffened even more in my hand. I moved my tongue from your asshole along that taught muscular spot where you seem the most naked then, mouth dripping, began licking your balls. You groaned and pushed toward me.

I sucked first one ball, then the other, and continued to slowly pull up on your cock. I'd never realized how soft your balls feel. They're vulnerable, delicate as a girl. I knew I had the power to hurt them. For the first time since I'd ordered you on your knees I became aware of the clamps holding my nipples. Now it was my job to protect your balls. To protect you. I continued licking, moving back to circle your asshole, which now greeted me as if it had softened, never loosening my grip on your cock.

I stopped and you inhaled sharply. It sounded as if you bit your tongue. "Now you're going to feel me fuck you," I said, breathing toward your ass and balls. "You deserve to be fucked by a woman." I sat back and reached for the butt plug and lube. The sound of the bottle squirting reminded me of my own pussy and the way it drips as you suck my clit and move your fingers inside me, and I panicked. What was I doing? I was the one who needed a good fucking. What if you never wanted me again? Then I looked at your soft balls and solid cock, suspended and waiting. I had no choice but to continue. I spread your cheeks and teased your asshole with the plug, the way you tease my steaming lips with the head of your cock. Your asshole opened like an invitation. I slid in the tip and you inhaled. As I slid it out you exhaled, and I watched your moist asshole wait for me to probe deeper. I slid it in a little further and you breathed in, more sharply this time. When I pulled out, you breathed out through pursed lips, as if your mouth and your asshole whistled together. The muscles in your thighs tightened. It was then that I knew you wanted to be fucked. Hard.

I continued pushing the plug in and pulling it out with a rocking motion, inching in deeper with each probe, feeling the muscles of your asshole open and give way. You began pushing toward me and pulling away, your asshole welcoming the plug that fucked you, my hand and your body moving in rhythmic harmony. Your breathing became raspy, as regular as our thrusting.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" I asked. You grunted. I stopped abruptly and, as you groaned, spanked you hard, then spanked you again. "I asked you a question."

"Fuck me. Yes. Please."

Now I pushed the plug in hard and watched its entire length disappear inside you. I held the base in place with the palm of my hand. You were mine. I reached under your balls and pulled up on your cock again. You seemed to sigh with relief. I wanted to feel that cock shudder as you came with me fucking you. With my hand holding the plug in place, I rolled onto my back and scooted my head between your legs, until your cock hung above my eyes. I pulled you toward me and licked. I could taste the cum that was already moistening the tip of your cock.

I elongated my neck, and as I eased the butt plug out, I took your cock into my throat. I jutted the plug in, and as your asshole took it, your cock slid out of my mouth. I pulled the plug out again, and again wrapped my tongue and lips around your cock. Pushed the plug in and pulled my mouth away, so that my hand fucked your ass and my mouth sucked your cock in a continuous rocking of in and out, in and out.

I began to lose track of time. It was as if we had always lay here, clamps on my nipples, a collar around my neck, cuffs holding your hands together, my hand fucking your ass, your cock fucking my mouth. I stopped noticing whether you moaned or cried out. All I could hear was the sloshing of my spit, pooling around your cock and dripping from my mouth as your asshole sucked in the plug over and over.

The rocking of your pelvis quickened, so that no sooner did your cock leave my mouth, your ass begging for the plug, than your ass let the plug go and your cock banged against my palate. I hardly applied any pressure on the butt plug now, so willingly did your asshole want it. Your cock began to vibrate. The vibration intensified and spread to your butt and thighs, and you began to thrust more recklessly, banging blindly against my teeth.

Then I heard your moan. It seemed to come from deep in your abdomen, so that it echoed in my ear. As it rose, I maintained pressure on the butt plug with one hand and tried to control your cock with the other, but you were wild as an untamed stallion. You bucked and groaned, faster and faster. You pulled out of my mouth and I gave the plug a final thrust, then held it in place as you pushed your cock so hard against my throat I feared being unable to breathe, but I clamped my mouth against you so that you couldn't pull out.

I maintained continuous pressure so that both the plug and your cock stayed in their places. Your cock thrust about my mouth, dancing and writhing, as if electric currents coursed through it. I tasted salt on the back of my tongue and expected you to cum in a quick burst. Instead, your cock continued to writhe, releasing and spraying, shaking and spurting, as if you were a woman. I drank and drank, until, at last, you came to rest.
I let your cock fall from my mouth and realized where I was. What would happen now? I scurried out from under your pelvis and removed the plug from your asshole. It closed firmly, as if turning its back on what I had just done. I removed the clamps from my nipples and tossed them, along with the plug, to the floor. You remained on your knees, head up, eyes forward, body alert. I flicked off the cuffs and averted my gaze.

I felt the slap sting my cheek before I saw it. I sunk back onto the bed and heard your hand slice through the air as my other cheek took the heat. I felt the metal cuffs close around first one wrist, then the other. Was this play? Or anger?
You grasped the collar, which I'd left around my neck, and pulled. I looked into your eyes and saw fire.

I lay back and awaited my punishment.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Turned Tables

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds