• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Having An Affair Isn't Easy

Having An Affair Isn't Easy

Some nights I was so lonely. I was married and occasionally I went out with my friends and we had a lot of good times. I loved my job and made decent money. My husband frequented go-go bars and strip clubs and he did it before we were married and I never felt threatened by it, so I let him continue once we were.

I never went out alone because I knew, well I was always believing everyone that it wasn't safe. After thinking long and hard, it isn't safe if a person makes it that way. It was a Friday night and my husband had already made plans to go with some of his buddies and I was going to just stay home and do some housework and bills so I would have my weekend free. That changed when I realized that a guy that I knew through work told me that he worked as a bouncer in this bar and told me to stop in to see him sometime. I hesitated because I didn't like to go anywhere alone. I then thought that he would protect me being he is a former football player and is black. I'm white girl, very fair with red hair and sparse freckles and blue eyes. I never met him before but we talk all the time. He's a married man with 5 children and he knows that I am married too.

Going through my closet, I stumbled across an outfit I bought to go to the shore with the girls in a few weeks, but it was so dam hot out, it would be perfect for tonight. I slipped on my white linen pants and put on my white and black tank without a bra because it was too hot. I was large breasted but they didn't sag and were very firm. I exercise now twice to three times and week and walk everyday. I had to drop some weight when I was diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes. I put on my flat white sandals instead of my heals to be really comfy.

Getting in my car I thought I should call his cell and tell him I was coming so I would know how to pick him out. I don't know if there is more than one black bouncer there and I have a description of him but I thought I would surprise him. It was only in the next town so it took me about 10 minutes to get there. Looked like a really nice place and I could smell the food cooking thru the heat and it smell great. Even though I had to watch what I was eating, I knew I would have to try something.

I nervously approached the front where there was outside seating and it was a little crowded and I really wasn't in the mood to sit outside to eat. We bar b que a lot at home and sit out on the deck so eating outside wasn't thrilling me. I opened the door and it was busy but not where you couldn't get a seat at the bar is where I thought I would go. I didn't want to sit at a table and look like I was lonely or that I was "looking for something". I looked around and saw a black bouncer that fit Jim's description and there was a seat at that end of the bar. I walked over that way and he was engaged in conversation with one of the other bouncers so I just sat down.

Ordering my usual JD, I hear Jim say, "I think I know this voice" and he turned around and called my name "Joan, is that you??" I said "It's me Jim, so nice to finally meet you face to face". He gave me a hug bear hug and we kissed. He told the bartender to take good care of his special friend and he acknowledged Jim.

We started to talk and I know he couldn't really talk to me as he was working but he did say he got to take a break at 10:00 and he ask if he could join me and I said yes. He ordered me another drink and he started to make his rounds outside and inside the bar. Jim was one sexy black man. He was built like a big black bear, but was so gentle. He had a dimple in his left cheek and I love dimples. He stands 6'4" tall and is about 250 pounds. I was so taken by his looks and his personality always had me won over. I kept thinking about that huge hug I got and the kiss. I licked my lips and I could still taste him and I kind of liked it. I had to put that out of my mind; he is married and has children and I am married too.

It was 9:45 and I kept thinking that 10:00 would never come fast enough. He past where I was sitting a few times and he would smile and give me a wink as he passed. I paced myself at the bar as I was driving and didn't want to over do it. I tend to over do it some times and I pay for it the next day. I had a glass of club soda with lemon and I suddenly had to use the ladies room. I was shocked I didn't eat anything yet but maybe I would if Jim as getting anything on his break that way I wouldn't eat alone. I also had to check my sugar levels and see what I can eat. It's been really good lately and I have been watching very carefully. I got a good reading of 96 and I was pleased. I fixed my hair and my clothing and walked out to see Jim waiting for me by the door as I got out.

He walked me over to a little where he said he usually has his breaks and asked if I would like to sit there and mentioned that he already told the bartender to save my seat. It was a cute little booth in the back of the place where you can here the music playing and the smell of the food was heavenly. He asked me if I liked wings and ribs and I said yes and he ordered for us along with some sodas.

Jim said he was very surprised and very happy I showed up. He had a bad day today and needed some cheering up. I told me to tell me about it if I wasn't being too nosy. He found out that his mother was diagnosed with breast cancer and it is too late to operate. I felt horrible and took his hand and he squeezed mine so tight. I could see his eyes welling up with tears and told him that he can talk to me about it when he wanted to and he took my hand and kissed it and thanked me.

He mentioned that he went to work because it would keep his mind busy and away from his mom for a bit. He was very close to her he told me because his dad left them when he was a baby. His mother had a difficult time getting pregnant and he came later on in life and his dad thought she was cheating on him and it was he that was cheating on her. How sad is that - and his wife wasn't being supportive because she said she had too many issues going on and he got really angry and left the house hours before his shift tonight. He apologized for being such a burden with is problems and I told him that I was okat with it and I did ask him to tell me.

He got an hour break tonight because he showed up early so we ate and talked and I told him about things and we had no dealings at work that day so it was good to talk to him as I miss it when we don't. We heard a lot of noise and noticed it started to rain very heavily and the inside people were coming in or leaving. It cooled it off a lot outside so he asked if I would just take a walk with him to his truck and I said sure.

He took me by the hand and said that I was a God send tonight and didn't know how to thank me for listening tonight. I told him that he could call me anytime he wanted to but I had to be careful with my jealous other half and he said the same with him. I gave him a hug and told him that I would be there for him anytime and he cupped my face and kissed me deeply. We started to go at it hot and heavy and I was actually enjoying myself for the first time in a really long time. My husband and I have no sexual contact and we haven't had it for years.

We stated to feel up each other and I could feel his cock bulging out of his pants and he was squeezing and pulling my breasts and nipples and they were so hard. I wish we didn't have to stop and he asked if we could pick up after hours when he got off and I said yes. He asked me if I would be his "lady" and I said I would.....

To be continued......

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Having An Affair Isn't Easy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 235 milliseconds