• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Everything

Everything

12

Everything.

Chapter 1.

Simon sat nervously at a small table at the back of a near deserted brasserie off the King's Road. It was just before noon on a muggy, humid July day. The restaurant was bleak and airless. Simon wiped his wet palms on the crisp white linen tablecloth and rearranged the salt and pepper pots neatly in the centre of the table. The waiter noticed him looking anxiously towards the door and wondered if he was being stood up.

A moment later the door opened and a young woman breezed in wearing a pretty floral summer dress and huge sunglasses, which she planted with practiced ease into the middle of her hair. The waiter stood up and bowed graciously as she made her way over to Simon's table.

Simon stood up, his napkin falling to the floor, and held out a clammy hand. He was still chewing a large piece of bread which he swallowed whole before he could speak.

"Well, we meet at last." Sarah said brightly

She sounded slightly disingenuous, her voice deeper and more mature than her looks suggested. She looked down at his hand briefly with a look of pained disgust as if it were a dead fish, then sat down, taking out a compact and refreshing her lip gloss. Simon stood there, his hand outstretched momentarily, then picked up his napkin and sat opposite her. He brushed a crumb from his lip.

The waiter immediately came over, flirtatiously filling Sarah's glass with water welcoming her obsequiously.

.

Sarah looked up at him, broke into a wide smile and ordered fresh lobster and a bottle of Bollinger. Simon, who had scarcely had time to think, looked up nervously at the waiter.

"I'll have the same please."

"So two lobsters and two bottles of Bollinger."

"Perfect." Sarah said, as the waiter breezed off before Simon could say anything.

"You have my attention as long as you are pleasing me Simon. Do you understand that?"

Simon blushed. He was completely outclassed by this beautiful woman, and knew that any relationship they had was going to be very expensive and very dangerous. His hands were shaking as he took a sip of water with both hands on the glass and then took out a white envelope from his jacket pocket. Pushing it across the table he watched as Sarah opened it slowly and ran her fingers over the notes.

Sarah dropped the envelope in her bag, and Simon felt an extraordinary thrill as the clasp clipped shut.

"Did you enjoy that Simon?"

Simon nodded, his neck and ears flushed red. He had no idea how incredibly erotic it would feel to hand over £2000 in cash to a woman he had never met before.

"That is the right answer Simon."

Sarah then stood up and walked out of the restaurant just as the waiter arrived with two bottles of Bollinger and two tall flutes.

An hour later Simon awkwardly pushed the remains of his lobster to one side and ordered the bill. It had been a very expensive day so far. Sarah's lobster, untouched lay fat and red on her plate, and would soon be tossed into the bin as Simon walked home alone.

A week earlier Sarah sat crossed legged on Ellie's bedroom floor, her arms stretched high above her head, back straight in a black leotard and tights.

"Don't hum Sarah" Ellie rolled her eyes

"You'll be lighting joss sticks next. This is Pilates, not meditation.

Sarah looked up at Ellie, sitting neatly on the middle of her bed in a huge pink towelling robe, her wet hair pulled back behind her ears. Sarah poked out her tongue and began to bend over to the right, humming loudly.

"Feel the stretch down your side?"

"Uh huh."

"Great, and now the other side, and stop humming."

Sarah closed her eyes and lent slowly to the left.

"Tight abs, straight back, that's it."

Ellie tilted her head and pulled a comb through her wet hair. She looked down at Sarah affectionately.

"When are you meeting him?" She tugged at the knots as she spoke.

"Saturday, for lunch. That new Brasserie thingy place near World's End."

Sarah opened her eyes and looked at Ellie. Neither of them said anything and neither of them smiled.

"Are you ready for this now?" Ellie spoke softly, watching her friend carefully. Sarah swallowed.

"Yes, I think so. It makes my heart race just thinking about it..."

Ellie smiled. She knew that feeling very well indeed and was thrilled that her best friend was going to experience the same rush.

"...and I really, really want to buy some new clothes. You completely out-wardrobe me now, I feel soooo frumpy next to you."

Ellie knew that this was most definitely not true. Sarah had the most beautiful face she had ever seen, and would look fabulous in a bin liner.

"Start off slowly. Draw him in. You need to actually feel his emotions when he gives you money. If you can get on his wavelength he will come back again and again. Look for a chemical reaction between you and feed on that."

Sarah lowered her hands and placed them on her knees. She moved like a prima ballerina, serenely and full of grace. Ellie adored watching her, and just knew how good she was going be at this.

"OK, thanks hon. How many have you done?"

Ellie looked hurt.

"That is a bit harsh girlfriend. All of them loved gifting me. They just couldn't help themselves, and you can see why, can't you darling?"

Ellie flung her head back theatrically pulling her robe down over each shoulder and shook from side to side, like a burlesque stripper. Sarah laughed out loud.

"Well, that is as maybe, but you took a lot of money from them, didn't you?"

"All in good time honey. All in good time. It will spoil the thrill if you start comparing your conquests with mine. Let me guide you through this first one, and then I will lift the veil a little higher. Fair?"

Sarah pushed her bottom lip out sulkily and started to hum again. Ellie threw a pillow at her head playfully and switched on her hairdryer.

Sarah was hungry after her meeting with Simon, and decided to stop for a coffee on her way back to her flat. She sipped a small latte, leaving a red mark on the rim and called Ellie. A plump pasty young man with a ponytail hunched over a laptop looked up at her and smiled briefly as she tore open a sachet of brown sugar and sprinkled it over the froth. She looked back at him and blinked slowly.

"Oh my god, you rang. I have been pacing the room like a caged thingy."

"Tiger?"

"Yes, tiger, like a caged tiger. Now tell me what happened?"

Ellie jumped up and down in her kitchen looking out of the window as the breeze rustled through the plane trees"

"Well, I ignored his hand shake, flirted with the waiter, ordered lobster and champagne for both of us, he handed over an envelope with £2000 in £20 notes in it and I left before the food came. I wasn't there more than 5 minutes."

Ellie smiled, running the top of her stockinged left foot up and down her right calf and ankle and felt a tingling sensation in her tummy. Her voice dropped a tone.

"Did you tell him what I told you?"

"You mean the bit about having my attention only if he pleased me?"

"Yes, yes, did you?"

"Let me think...urm, yes I did."

Ellie sat on a high kitchen stool and crossed her legs, picking at a loose thread on her skirt absentmindedly."

"Good girl. Now leave it a few days. Wait for him to make the next move. You need to show complete disinterest, understand?"

Sarah stirred her coffee slowly and then licked the sweet froth from both sides of the spoon. The man opposite looked up again. Sarah looked back at him, totally without expression, and spoke into her phone.

"I understand completely Ellie. Completely."

The man blushed and looked down quickly at his laptop. Totally outstared he would not look up again. Sarah smiled to herself. She was beginning to enjoy her newly discovered power, but had no idea, simply no idea how mind-bendingly brilliant she was going to be at this.

Chapter 2.

Simon looked down at his mobile and had a huge rush of adrenalin. He picked up his phone quickly and walked out of his office to take the call in the lobby.

"Hello Simon Bailey."

Simon blushed and his mouth went dry. He couldn't believe how excited he felt.

"Hello Sarah. It is nice to hear from you again. I wondered if you would return my calls."

"There were certainly enough of them Simon Bailey, and texts too. You will meet me at Claridge's this evening at 8pm, I have booked a table in your name and I am staying in their presidential suite tonight and tomorrow night. Call the hotel and give them your card details. Naturally you will want to fill the suite with flowers so I have ordered a dozen bouquets from Harrods in your name. Call them and sort out the invoice.."

The line went dead. Simon was shaking as he walked back to his desk. He checked the markets, down 2%. An hour later he transferred £16,000 from a savings account into his current account, and wondered just how the big London hotels justified the price of their rooms.

Sarah sat at the table looking relaxed and beautiful. A bottle of chilled champagne nestled into a huge ice bucket by her side. The waiter pulled out his chair and offered him a drink. He looked nervously at Sarah. She nodded almost imperceptibly at the waiter, who poured a glass for Simon and handed him the wine list.

"We will have the lobster, and a bottle of Lutreaux '.67. The waiter acknowledged the choice with an approving nod.

"An excellent choice Madam."

Simon looked at the wine list and found the wine. £880. He felt a rush of pleasure and fear and closed the menu quickly. The waiter took it from him with a brisk nod, and they were alone.

"I have decided to eat with you tonight Simon. I want to have a discussion with you."

"Thank you Sarah. I would like that."

"Tell me, are you enjoying our relationship?"

Simon looked across the table. Sarah was unimaginably beautiful.

"Very much so. You are quite the loveliest thing I have ever seen." Simon's voice had a tone of longing and sadness.

"Hmmm, well that is as maybe Simon. Are you wealthy?"

Simon looked a little apprehensive, then shrugged his shoulders and smiled.

"I am doing ok. Business has been good, so yes, no complaints I guess."

There was a pause. Sarah took a tiny sip of champagne, and looked around the room. A boisterous Mediterranean family gathered around a large round table by the door; most of the tables were now full.

"Do you have debts?"

Simon looked at Sarah, wondering what this was all leading to. He answered quietly.

"I do not have any debts Sarah. None at all."

The sexual tension between them was palpable. Sarah stroked the stem of her champagne flute up and down with her fingers, then licked the condensation off, finger by finger.

"Good, that is good. Before the food arrives I want you to agree to something. Is that understood?"

Simon nodded.

"Before we meet again I want you to borrow £100,000 from your bank?"

Sarah actually had no idea why she chose that amount, or whether this was just a drop in the ocean or his life savings. She just wanted. To see how he reacted.

"I really don't need to do that Sarah."

Sarah played another card.

"If you give me any attitude Simon this relationship will cease right now."

Simon blushed.

"I promise you I was not being facetious. It is just my bank would wonder why I wanted to borrow money. They would think it a bit odd."

Sarah decided to strike.

"You have displeased me. I am going to retire to my suite."

Dabbing her napkin to her lips she stood up, picking up her gloves and room key from the table. The waiter approached with their order.

"I will dine in my rooms. My companion has to leave. Will you settle the bill Simon?"

Simon wanted to plead with Sarah to stay, but her acting was superb. If he contradicted her story it would sound ridiculous.

"Very well Madam."

The waiter took the tray back to the kitchens and Sarah spoke.

"You do not question my decisions Simon, is that clearly understood?"

Simon looked desperate. His eyes pleaded for some understanding, but Sarah was not going to come out of character now, she was enjoying herself too much for that.

"If you want to attempt to repair the damage then you will borrow £250,000 and put it into your current account, is that understood Simon. You borrow it, you do not use your own money, you borrow it."

Simon nodded .

"Yes Sarah, absolutely. I will make arrangements tomorrow."

Sarah then handed Simon a piece of paper.

"Here is a list of 30 retailers. I want you to open store cards for me with all of these before we next meet."

Simon took the piece of paper and watched as Sarah glided out of the room. The head of the family table by the door looked up as she passed their table. His thoughts go unrecorded, but the look in his eyes was one of lascivious longing.

Sarah and Ellie walked slowly arm in arm through Kensington Palace gardens.

"Now listen Sarah. You have to understand that he needs the thrill to intensify each time. That is how it works. You need to push him until he starts to really feel the financial loss, otherwise it isn't going to give him the buzz he needs. Believe me he will fantasise about you going much much further. It is up to you now."

Sarah squeezed her friends arm tightly.

"Have you got him to borrow money yet?"

"Yes I have, but he didn't want to. I mean I don't think he needed to at all."

"Good. It is always best to get them to borrow money at this stage.. His bank may think he is bonkers but that doesn't matter. In time, as you up your game he will find it increasingly difficult to borrow money . Understand?"

"Ellie you are a genius, a wicked genius so you are."

"It is the same with the store cards honey. The interest rates are ridiculous. You must insist he only pays off the minimum each month. Tell him it pleases you that he is paying so dearly for your clothes. Do you see what you are doing? Whilst he is solvent you get him into expensive debts that it will be difficult for him to extricate himself from when he is not. He will love it.

Sarah stopped, and sat on a bench.

"This is a big thing Ellie. I am not sure I can go all the way with this"

Ellie sat on the bench and squeezed Sarah's hand reassuringly.

"Pfff. Don't be so soft Sarah. It is always his choice remember. You are not responsible for his sexual preferences. You are simply facilitating his desires. Think of it as a public service."

The girls began to laugh and walked off to lunch together, changing the subject completely.

Two weeks later Sarah arrived an hour late and sat down breathlessly in The Ivy. Simon started to get up from his seat, but she waved him back down. Ellie arrived a few moments later and the waiter started to lay a third place. Both women looked fresh and happy and extremely well dressed. They piled their shopping bags in the corner next to the window and ordered champagne cocktails. Simon tried to shake off his slight irritation both that Sarah had arrived so late without apology and brought a friend.

Both women looked at each other knowingly.

"This is Ellie Simon. It took ages but we have finally spent up to the limit on all those clever store cards. I swear in the end we were just buying things because we could."

Ellie laughed out loud, and clapped her hands together as the champagne cork popped.

"What a lovely morning we had, and now a lunch by the river. What could be nicer?" Sarah clinked her glass against Ellie's and Simon's and took a tiny sip.

"Mmmmm, delicious. Now Simon, what are you going to do to please me today?"

The pace of the conversation was exciting and scary. Simon's heart was beating against his chest and his mouth was dry. He could see that Sarah was pressing her advantage, and if he wanted to carry on this relationship he would need to up his game, quickly and dramatically. He just wished it was just the two of them.

Both women put their glasses down and looked at Simon expectantly.

"I have set up an allowance for you Sarah."

"How much?" Sarah spoke without emotion.

"£12,000 per annum."

Both girls laughed.

"That will pay for your manicures darling." Ellie said dryly, jabbing an olive with her cocktail stick and popping it into Sarah's mouth.

Simon looked crest-fallen.

"OK, £25,000 per annum"

"£50,000 and I want it upfront Simon. You know I can't wait for anything, it is just too dull."

"She means that she will spend it all in a week."

Sarah looked hurt and pouted moodily at Ellie.

"Bad girl, you know me just too well."

Simon took out his cheque book and wrote a cheque out, handing it to Sarah. She folded it in half and dropped it into her handbag without looking at Simon.

"Sarah tells me she made you borrow a million pounds and put it in your current account Simon Was that wise?"

Simon blushed and looked at Sarah.

"Answer the question Simon. Remember your manners."

"I did it because Sarah asked me too Ellie, and it wasn't that much"

"I see. Well it certainly isn't doing anything in the bank now is it, except costing you interest. I always get my money to work for me."

"He doesn't need to borrow the money Ellie. He did it to please me."

"Well I suggest you ask Simon to give the money to you so you can invest it more wisely."

"What a good idea. Simon, let us help you invest your money more wisely, what do you say?" Sarah spoke with a detached sarcasm, holding out her upturned palm without smiling.

Simon had a huge rush. Losing £250,000 would be the first significant loss in this game. He thought quickly .He certainly could afford it, but he still had to service the debt and god knows how much the store cards were going to cost him. He felt a little out of control. Sarah and Ellie had only been here 10 minutes and he had already paid out £50,000, now they wanted to 'invest' another £250,000 and all 30 store cards were now up to their limit.

"Ok. I'll transfer the money to your account this this afternoon."

Simon wiped his brow with his napkin and took a large gulp of champagne that made him cough and splutter. The bubbles came out of his nose making him sneeze.

Both ladies looked at him. His eyes looked bloodshot and sore.

"Good decision"

"Shall we?" Sarah stood up as she spoke.

"I think we should." Ellie replied brightly and in a breeze of perfume, stockings and heels they picked up their bags and left the restaurant arm in arm and into a taxi. Simon wiped his eyes and took a sip of water.

That evening, lying in bed he went through the events of the day in his head. How far would Sarah go with this? How far would he allow himself to go? He thought about the speed at which this woman was relieving him of his wealth, he saw her face clearly, her perfect complexion, her coolness towards him. He felt a flutter, a powerful rush, it grew in intensity until he whispered into the pillow.

"She could ruin me."

A quiver, a gorgeous intense feeling overwhelmed him and he wiped his fingers, covered in a wet stringy mess on the bed sheet beside where he lay. He definitely wasn't ready to stop yet, absolutely no way.

Simon sipped a foul coffee from a plastic cup and winced. Leaning forward he leafed through the pile of magazines on the glass coffee table and the heavily painted receptionist gave him a wooden smile. After a while he stood up and wandered around the showroom running his fingers down the side of a huge four by four and peered in through the window.

"She's a beaut isn't she Sir. Take a seat inside, she's more like a plane than a car."

The salesman smelt of garlic and Marlboro lights and opened the door. Simon looked inside trying to look interested, but was thinking about the size of the salesman's tie knot. It looked like a bright orange cricket ball.

"Hop in Sir, don't be shy."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Everything

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds