• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Cougar and her Five Virginal Cubs Ch. 12

Cougar and her Five Virginal Cubs Ch. 12

Chapter Twelve - The Gangbang

"I bet you all want to fuck me, don't you?" As soon as she said that, this time the four dopes giggled like Japanese school girls.

"Don't you want to fuck me?" When none of them responding, she asked her question again. "Don't you want to fuck me?" Still they didn't respond. They just giggled. "What's wrong with you guys? Do you want to fuck me or don't you?" She looked at them incredulously. "You do want to fuck me, don't you?"

Finally, they all nodded their heads, while looking at one another and giggling and without saying or doing anything and still staring at her naked form. What a bunch of immature perverts they were. Since I was already a man of the world having had sex with her, I felt embarrassed for their naiveté. Having been teased by the virginal neighborhood women, who were nothing more than cockteasers, I figured they didn't think she was serious about her offering them sex. They all looked from one to the other again, before nodding their heads like bobble dolls. Unbelievably, they were so inexperienced that they didn't know what to do. It was up to her to take control of them, so she did, as if they were her obedient sex slaves or her cute, little cougar cubs. Controlling what they did, when they did it, and how they did it, they obediently obeyed her every wanton command.

"If you want to have sex with me, if you want to fuck me, then take off your clothes," she said. "I've already shown you all of me; let me see all of you. Show me your bodies. I want to see what you have to offer, before I decide to let you have your wicked way with me. I want to see your cocks. Show me you cocks," she said while watching them strip out of their clothes. "I want to see who has the biggest, the longest, and the thickest prick," she said still fingering her nipple and playing with her clit again.

With a focused stare that went from one to the other, Kathleen watched them undress, in the way that they had been staring at her naked body. She appeared to be taking delight in their all male striptease review. Even when we were going midnight skinny dipping at the end of the wharf in Boston Harbor, even after we had been doing some drinking and were drunk, never have I seen my friends strip so quickly. Never have I seen my friends naked, as it was always dark, when we skinny dipped. Only, different this time, they weren't stripping to go swimming, they were stripping to fuck Kathleen.

Now that she was really getting raunchy and now that they were finally taking her seriously, they were all naked within a few seconds. Joey was the last to get naked, as he was trying to remove his pants without first kicking off his shoes. Standing at attention much like soldiers in line waiting to be examined by a doctor or a line of prisoners waiting their turn to be strip searched, they all stood in a neat, naked line and with their hands covering their cocks. To be honest, they looked ridiculous, grown men made to strip naked by the mere orders of a woman, albeit a naked woman.

"Move your hands away from your cocks. I want to see your cocks," she said.

Immediately, they all obeyed, with one looking down at the other and all of them looking at Kathleen.

"Turn around," she said. "Show me your asses. I want to see your asses."

Obediently, they all turned their backs to her.

"Now, bend over, spread your legs, and cough," she said with a laugh and with that she stood and walked down the line of them feeling their balls and cupping them in her hand.

Guys are so easy. Guys will allow women to do anything to their naked bodies, especially a woman so beautiful and sexy as was Kathleen. We don't care. We're all such perverts, especially at that age.

"Okay, you can turn around, again. Such a shame," she said shaking her head, while looking down the line from one exposed cocks to another. One by one she reached out her arm and took their cocks in her hand, first Ralph's cock, then Anthony's cock, then Joey's cock, and last Stephen's cock. "All these young men and not one of you have an erection," she said with a laugh. She moved her hands away from her body to expose more of her nakedness, while turning one way to the other, as if she was a fashion model modeling the Emperor's clothes. "Don't I arouse you sexually? Don't you like women? I thought you liked my body? What's wrong with your guys? Show me that you want me."

Apparently, accustomed to being the pursuers and not the pursued, the aggressors and not the victims, obviously by their inaction and by the embarrassed looks on Joey's and Stephen's faces, she made them nervous. Truly, I was embarrassed for them.

"It's a little cold in here," said Ralph making his excuse and looking down at his shriveled and limp, little penis, while casting a look over at his other three naked friends, who were not, presently, any bigger than he was.

"Freddie, your horny buddy over there, had a constant erection. He probably has one now under that pillow he's holding in his lap." She was right. I did. Trying to shame them into action, she used me as her example of someone who wants her. "Come here, Freddie. Let me see your big prick. Show them all what their erection should look like. Show them how much you want me and, obviously, they don't."

Much like an obedient little puppy, I walked to her with my pillow firmly planted in place. She removed my pillow and my erect cock bounced straight forward, as if pointing my lust at her belly. She kneeled down, took me in her mouth, and started blowing me for a minute, but stopped suddenly to reach out her hand for one of the guys to light her another cigarette. She took a long drag, before continuing to blow me. When she stopped blowing me, I returned to my chair and sat without concealing my cock with a pillow. She looked down the line of my four friends, while taking another drag and blowing out a haze of blue smoke.

As if it all happened yesterday, it's funny how I remember her standing there smoking and staring. I remember thinking that she reminded me of Bette Davis, in the way she smoked her cigarette. Yet, even more irreverent than Bette Davis and more flippant than any woman I've known, even when compared to some of the sexually aggressive women of today, she moved with the excited energy of Kathryn Hepburn. Without doubt, Kathleen was my very own movie star, my Maureen O'Hara.

"Just let me look at you," she said pacing back and forth in front of them, while staring at their cocks, before looking up at their faces. "Jerk off for me," she ordered. Make your cocks hard," she said. "I want to see how big your pricks can get," she said, while marching up and down the line of my four friends, as if she was a drill sergeant. "If I like what I see, I'll blow you, all of you, just like I did Freddie. I'll suck the one who has the biggest cock, first."

As if it was a staged show in Tijuana, Mexico, never in my life have I witnessed such a frantic stroking scene, as my four friends stood in front of Kathleen feverishly pulling their pricks. Within seconds, just as I still had, they all had boners that stuck out straight. Kathleen put out her cigarette, took the pillow from the couch, and tossed it in the middle of the floor. She sat on the pillow and looked up at my friends.

"That's better," she said with a laugh. "Gather around me, boys, in a semi-circle. Come closer. Don't be shy. Get a little closer so that I don't have to lean forward as much." She said while reaching up and taking Stephen's and Ralph's cock in her hands. Now, only inches away from her mouth, she had four stiff cocks pointing at her face before her.

"Is this what you want?" When neither Stephen nor Ralph answered her, she asked again while looking up at them and making eye contact. "Tell me, is this what you want?" She slowly and seductively stroked both of their cocks, while looking at them waiting for them to answer.

I was getting excited and a bit jealous watching her giving my two friends a hand job. Surely, if Kathleen was giving out hand jobs, I wanted one, too.

"Yes," finally, they both breathlessly uttered at the same time.

"Is this your sexual fantasy, a hot, naked mature woman with her hand wrapped around your cock and stroking you, while jerking you off? Tell me, do I remind you of your mother? Do you wish your mother would stroke you like this? Have you ever fantasized about your mother giving you a hand job?"

As soon as she said that I thought of my mother, my sister, and my aunt jerking me off and I was horny again. Kathleen was such a hot, sexy bitch and she always knew exactly what to say to make us all want her, not that we needed her to say anything to want her. She was sitting there naked for God's sakes. Any man would want her dressed or naked.

"Or have you sexually fantasized about your teacher stroking your cock like this? Tell me. Who do I remind you of? Do I remind you of your aunt? Do you sexually fantasize about your aunt or maybe you sexually fantasize about your mother's friend," she said. As if she was reading my mind, as is she knew me so well, she was saying what I was thinking, when I was just thinking of my mother's friend giving me a hand job. "Do any of you have an older sister that you think about, while masturbating? Do you sexually fantasize about your sister jerking you off, before blowing you? If not me, whoever you've sexually fantasized about, pretend that I'm her."

Oh, my God, when most women would never want a man to think of another woman at a time like this, she invited them all to think about someone else, their fantasy woman. Wow! What a woman! What an incredible woman.

When she mentioned older sister, I thought about all the times my sister came in my room without knocking, while I was masturbating and knowing full well that I was masturbating. Knowing my sister would never do anything like that, wrap her hand around my cock, that was still a favorite fantasy of mine. I couldn't count how many times I masturbated over the sexual fantasy of my sister helping me to masturbate.

"Go ahead; close your eyes and think of your mother, your teacher, your aunt, your mother's friend, or your older sister staring at your erect prick, while giving you a hand job."

As soon as she said mother, or teacher, or aunt, or mother's friend, or older sister, I watched them all close their eyes, while watching their cocks stiffen. It was as if she was hypnotizing them into thinking of her as someone else. So erotically sexual, way ahead of her time, she was our very own version of Dr. Ruth. Definitely, they were all under her seductive spell. The hottest woman with the best body that I ever met, I didn't want anyone else but Kathleen.

"It turns you on to pretend that I'm your mother, or your teacher, or your aunt, or your mother's friend, or your older sister jerking you off," she said looking up at them with a smile, "doesn't it?"

"Yes," they all said so much like obedient little boys.

"Tell me," she commanded. "I want to hear who you're thinking about and what you're thinking, while I stroke your cocks. Who do you wish I were and what do you wish I'd do? Tell me who I remind you of," she said.

"My teacher," said Stephen.

"My Mom's friend," said Anthony.

"My Mom," said Joey.

"You," said Ralph.

"Me? Really, Ralph? You're sexually fantasizing about me. I rather like that answer the best," she said with a laugh. "Well, here I am, Ralph," she said with a laugh. "I'm your sexual fantasy come true."

"I sexually fantasize about you, too, the other three chimed in at the same time," with none of them wanting to be excluded from her sexual favors, no doubt.

We all figured that Stephen would pick his older sister, as the one he'd sexually fantasize about stroking his cock. He was always spying on her and talking about seeing her naked. Stephen surprised me admitting to sexually fantasizing about his teacher because his teacher was a man. Maybe, he meant another teacher. Joey was no surprise admitting to sexually fantasizing about her Mom. He was always talking about his mother. He was a Momma's boy and he was always walking around his mother naked and trying to catch her naked. Anthony was right on the money sexually fantasizing about his Mom's friend. Almost as hot as Kathleen, she was always flashing us something, her panties or her bra. Only, she was married to this big, burly steelworker, so we were all careful not to disrespect her by having him catching us looking, whenever she was showing. If she ever knew we all sexually fantasized about her, while we jerked off, we'd all be in big trouble with her husband.

I returned my focus to watching Kathleen slowly jerking off Ralph and Anthony. Very ambidextrous, if you think it's easy to stroke two cocks at the same time, not that I've ever tried or would even want to try, as I'm straight and not gay, I imagine it's not a very easy thing to do. Try rubbing your stomach in one direction with your right hand, while rubbing your head with your left hand in the opposite direction. Then, when Ralph had his head back with his eyes closed thinking of Kathleen, no doubt, she leaned forward and took him in her mouth, while still stroking Stephen. I couldn't believe Kathleen was blowing Ralph. Then, with Stephen thinking of his male teacher, I wondered, she switched off and took Stephen in her mouth, while stroking Ralph. Back and forth she went from Ralph's to Stephen's cock and back again.

"Let me know when you're about to cum," she said looking from Ralph to Stephen with her big blue eyes, the eyes that I foolishly thought she was saving only for me. "And for God's sakes, I like having my tits fondled and my nipples fingered, when I'm sucking cock. Play with my tits and finger my nipples," she ordered. As soon as she said that Ralph took one of her breasts in hand and Stephen took the other.

"Don't worry, Kathleen, I won't cum in your mouth," said Ralph happy just to get a blowjob, no doubt.

"Contrary, Ralph, I want you to cum in my mouth. I don't know what type of girlfriends you boys are used to being with, but to me it's not a blowjob unless you cum in my mouth. That's the whole I idea of blowing you. I'm sucking you off. I want you to cum in my mouth. I want to taste your warm, salty, oozy load of cum. And I swallow, too," she said with a sexy grin. "I want to swallow all of your cum."

She started blowing Ralph more aggressively now, while moving her head back and forth and making those wonderful cock sucking sounds that all men love to hear. All the while she was blowing Ralph, she was still jerking off Stephen. It was hugely erotic watching Kathleen blow one of my friends, while jerking off the other. Never missing a beat with either one, she was extremely coordinated and appeared as if she was totally enjoying herself.

"I'm going to cum," said Stephen.

Immediately, she removed Ralph's cock from her mouth and took Stephen's cock in her mouth just, as he exploded a volume of cum that seemed to last minutes but was only a few seconds. As soon as he was done gushing, she took Ralph back in her mouth.

"You," she said to Joey reaching out her hand, "give me your cock."

Joey stood closer to her and offered her his cock. Now, she was really blowing Ralph, while beating off Joey.

"Oh, my God. I'm gonna cum," yelled Ralph just as he violently exploded his seed in Kathleen's mouth.

With all of us virgins and with Ralph never having been blown before, instinctively, he put a hand to the back of her head and moved his hips in a humping motion, while humping her head and fucking her mouth. As soon as he stepped away, she waved over Anthony and started jerking him off, too, while leaning forward to take Joey's cock in her mouth. Both Joey and Anthony reached down to fondle her tits. Whenever they fingered her nipples, she immediately became more excited, that is, if Kathleen could be more sexually excited than she was.

It was exciting to watch her stroke Joey's cock, while blowing him and stroking Anthony's cock at the same time and, then, switching from Joey to Anthony and back again, until both shot their loads in her mouth. She was quite skilled at this, so skilled that I wondered if this was her first with a circle jerk gangbang. With no one to compare her to, other than my imagination, even in my wildest sexual fantasies, I never imagined anything such as this.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Cougar and her Five Virginal Cubs Ch. 12

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds