• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Korean Kool-aid Ch. 02

Korean Kool-aid Ch. 02

Sorry that this second installment took me so long to complete, but I had several things going on in my life lately with a new job and a move to a different State..... Hope you enjoy Chapter 2.

I am Writing this story as a mini-series. There is quite a bit to tell of the year that I was in Korea.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 2 - In which I arrive at my new home and meat some of the people in the town.

I slept through a lot of the orientation that took place on my third day in Korea; after all, I hadn't slept much and I had consumed several of those drinks that Bob called Korean Kool-Aid. One of the things that I did wake up for was the slide show of venereal diseases. Somehow I knew that they were probably trying to scare us G.I.s, but it still made me cringe. I glanced at my crotch when a particularly nasty looking slide was presented and had to shudder. I wished that I had known this before the last two nights.

------------------------------

I was sitting in front of the barracks with my duffle bag on the evening of the third day. The orientation was over and I was waiting for my ride to my new duty station. I had orders for Pusan Korea, which is a nice resort area on the coast in the south of South Korea. I had heard good things about that place from a couple people who had been there.

As luck would have it, my orders were changed while I was in processing in Seoul. I was not going to Pusan after all, but had been assigned to a communication site just 25 miles from Seoul. After the excitement of going to a real 'resort' area was crushed, I waited for my ride to the new site in a bad mood. I was dreading being in a small village after hearing about the area that I almost went to.

It wasn't long before a pickup truck stopped at the barracks.

"Are you Crawford?" The driver asked.

I nodded 'yes' as I stood and grabbed my duffle bag.

The driver introduced himself as Sam as I climbed in the seat.

The ride consisted of the usual small talk. Sam is from Alabama. Sam has been here for four months, shares the radio site with another person who is leaving Korea in three weeks. Blaa.. Blaa. I wasn't in a talkative mood, so I listened.

45 minutes later we were in a small town, or village, to the south west of Seoul. We presented IDs at the front gate of an army base and drove to the back gate. Out the back gate and we followed the road up a hill to a fenced building. The Korean gate guard opened the gate and we parked next to a cinderblock building. I was walking inside of my new home a few minutes later.

A building that housed rather large radios; one main and another for a backup. We were tasked with providing communications from the compound at the bottom of the hill to their headquarters in Seoul. We lived on the radio site because we had to ensure that we had 24 hour a day support. If the radio quit working, we were to make sure it was repaired to keep from interrupting the communication.

I walked inside and Sam pointed to an empty bunk where I placed my duffle bag. There was a line of wall lockers forming a wall between the radios and the living area. At the back of the room was one doorway leading outside and another leading to a restroom and a large 4 head shower. I soon learned how lucky we were to have such a shower. I learned later that a hot shower had the same effect on these Koreans as a Porsche and a stack of money. That shower became the setting for some group sex-but that is later.

Along one wall was a long table that held a large 4 burner hot plate. A dining table and three chairs, a sofa and three living room chairs completed the furnishings.

After my 2 minute tour of the place I sat at the dining table and lit a cigarette. I stared at the pinup that was spread on the table. The Pet was staring at me and smiling. She had her legs spread and two fingers were buried in her wet pussy. The centerfold was covered with Plexiglas to protect it from the food that was eaten there.

We were getting extra pay since we did not live in the barracks. I learned that extra pay meant that we could visit the grocery store, or commissary in military lingo. That also meant that we could purchase things that could be sold on the black market for extra money. That would be handy during my stay here. I had learned to like the black market during my stay here. But that experience comes later.

After the last couple nights, I was hoping to catch up on some sleep. Sam had other ideas. He brought two beers to the table and sat across from me.

"I'm taking you to the village tonight." He announced.

I popped the top of the beer and took a big drink. "OK." I said and proceeded to gulp the beer that he had given me.

"I'll let you meet Jennie."

Jennie was Sam's girl in the village. I learned that the Koreans liked to give themselves American nicknames, and she had picked Jennie for some reason.

Two hours later I was sitting in a ragged booth in an unnamed bar in the village. It was still cold outside, and the large wood burning stove in the middle of the club was doing a good job of keeping the room toasty warm. The DJ was spinning American rock and roll, and we listened to the Rolling Stones as I drank soju. Soju is what the guys called Korean Kool-Aid, and it was the stuff I had on my first night in Seoul. The combination of the wood stove and the soju had me feeling real warm inside.

Sam and Jennie were sitting across from me. Jennie was a very pretty girl with dark brown hair. I'm not sure if she was a Korean and American mix, or if she kept her hair colored brown, but she was one beautiful girl.

Every so often a girl would sit next to me and 'let' me buy her a drink. I had to remind myself that they were only interested in my money and not in me.

Then a cute girl sat next to me and I was lost in her eyes. Sometimes you meet someone and you know you are on the same page. Even though she only knew a little English, we seemed to feel in sync; or maybe it was the soju.

Jennie was speaking to her in Korean and I was joking with Sam, and it seemed natural; even if it would only last for one night. It could have been the soju, but I felt warm inside sitting next to her. It didn't help when she placed her hand on my leg and starting inching it up to touch the tip of my erect penis. She acted like it was the most natural thing in the world. She was laughing at something Jennie had said, and soon she was gently rubbing my cock.

I leaned over the table toward Sam. "Hey is this chick eighteen?" I asked.

Sam and Jennie both laughed. "Of course she is." Sam answered. "These girls may look young, but all the girls working here are older than eighteen."

I smiled and casually put my hand on her thigh as she squeezed my throbbing penis through my pants. I moved my hand up her thigh until my fingers touched the thin panties that covered her crotch.

I looked around the club to make sure that we weren't being stared at and realized that noone even gave us a moment's notice. There were other GIs and girls sitting at tables, booths and a few were dancing.

I gently rubbed her warm cunt through those thin panties and she squeezed my dick harder. She was staring into my eyes as I stroked her moist panty covered pussy. I felt like I could get lost in her smile as she quickened her breathing. I was kissing her in no time and felt her tongue gently probing my mouth. I felt like I could cum with her expert squeezing of my dick. She was gently rubbing the tip of my cock with a finger while she squeezed. I was really under her spell as she brought me close to cumming. I was just about to remove her hand when...

"So why don't you two get a fucking room?" Sam muttered from across the table.

His words broke the spell that she had on me and I noticed that he had his arm around Jennie and was stroking her breast. He grinned at me as he pinched her nipple through the blouse. She pretended to be angry and slapped his arm, but she couldn't hide her grin.

Sam and Jennie decided we should visit the other two clubs in town so that I would know the lay of the land.

I didn't want to leave the girl that had me close to cumming in my pants, but I thought that I could always find my way back here later.

The next club that we walked to was almost like the one that we left. More American music, more Korean chicks wanting drinks, and more cock rubbing greeted us in this club. I wanted to take a different girl to bed, hell I wanted to take them all. It just seemed that there was more pussy than anyone could deal with.

I remember at one point Sam and Jennie finished a dance and sat back down across from me and the new girl that was feeling my cock. I leaned over the table and told Sam about the plan that I came up with on the spur of the moment.

"I'm gonna make a bet that I can fuck every little pussy in this whole god-damn village before I go back to the world." That was obviously the soju talking.

"Good luck." Sam muttered as Jennie nuzzled his neck. Jennie had heard me and I noticed she laughed. I laughed back. I'm glad he didn't make that bet, but I tell myself that I almost made it.

The girl that was sitting next to me stood, took my hand and led me toward the back of the club. I made an "Oh well" gesture to Sam and Jennie as I followed the girl to the back door of that club and into a small outdoor walkway. The walkway was like an outdoor narrow alley lined with doors.

The girl (I wish to this day that I could remember her name) opened one of the doors and I followed her into a room not larger than a normal living room in America. She took a large block of coal outside and was back in a flash. She dropped her jacket to the floor and led me to a futon at the far end of the room.

I lay on my back, my head propped on two pillows, as she unfastened my belt. I lifted myself as she slid my pants down and started licking my already hard dick. I watched as she looked into my eyes and slowly guided my cock into her mouth. As her lips got near the base of my dick I closed my eyes, took a deep breath and lay back to enjoy the blowjob.

She sucked me for a while and I finally reached her head and cupped her cheeks in my hands to lift her mouth off of my dick. She understood what I wanted. She stood, smiled and started undressing.

My cock throbbed as I watched her top come off and expose her small breasts and hard nipples. She pinched both of her nipples to give me a show and make them stand out even more. She must have seen my approval; she smiled as she slid her short skirt down her thin legs and stepped out of it.

She turned and bent to pick up that skirt and showed me a wonderful view of that tight little ass of hers. She faced me and ran her hand down her flat stomach and under her small lace panties. She smiled as her hand made small circles over her mound.

I could hardly stand it and I reached my cock and started a slow pumping with my hand. It wasn't long before she slid the panties down and climbed into the bed next to me. I fondled her nipples while I kissed her neck. She sighed and closed her eyes as I licked first one nipple and then the other. I sucked one of her nipples into my mouth and stroked her pussy hair and moved my fingers to find her engorged clit. A little further down I found that she was really wet. I was breathing harder as I slowly let one of my fingers probe her pussy. She raised her hips to help my finger push inside.

It was when I was about to climb on her that she muttered in broken English.

"You want all night?"

I was startled. What was I supposed to say? I had my middle finger knuckle deep in a very warm, wet and tight pussy. Her hand had grasped my cock, and she was making little pumping motions with it.

"Of course." I answered.

She wrinkled her nose.

"Yes." I said.

She smiled and pulled my cock toward her wet slit. I realized that she wasn't quite as innocent as I thought.

I moved over her as she led my cock to her wet slit. I felt her rub the head up and down, coating it with her juice. I pushed gently when I felt the head at her entrance. She was tight! I slowly pushed the head inside and pulled back. She tensed as I once again pushed the head inside and this time I kept pushing until I had my dick half way inside her. I stopped to let her adjust to being stretched, and then pushed the rest of my dick inside when I felt her relax again.

I couldn't believe how she felt. I had been with hookers before, but these Koreans were so innocent and had some really tight pussies; at least so far.

My dick was inside to the hilt and I started fucking her faster. She moaned as I starting pounding harder. I grabbed her tiny ass as I pounded into that little pussy. Her moans got loud as I slammed inside her. I got close to cumming way too soon, so I stopped the plunging and lay on her with the full length of my cock inside that warm cocoon like sheath.

I slowly slid my wet cock out of her pussy and rolled onto my back. She got on me and guided me back inside that pussy. She was gyrating on my dick like she was possessed. Looking at this girl that looked so young, I had to remind myself what Sam told me about her being over eighteen. She was licking her lips and humping me. She had closed her eyes and I knew that she was nearing an orgasm. I was getting close myself. She humped and started moaning so loudly that I wondered who was listening, but I didn't let that keep me from reaching around her lovely butt and holding her ass cheeks as I plunged inside her like a mad man. I teased her butt hole with my little finger as I flooded her with cum. I felt my cum running down the crack of my ass even before I was finished pumping. I hugged her to me as the last of my orgasm made me spasm one last time.

She dripped some of my cum as she stood to get a towel. She cleaned cum from her pussy, and then she moved to a water bowl to wash. I watched her ass as she washed and I started getting hard again. She brought a wet rag to wash my cock and laughed when she saw that I was hard again. I lay back and savored the gentle teasing as she gently washed my cock. My cock was pulsing as she gently cleaned my hard on.

She took the rag back to the wash basin and by the time she got back in bed I was ready for round two. This time I positioned her on all fours so that I could watch her tight butt as I pushed my cock into that pussy that was wet again.

She humped me as I watched her pussy stretch over my cock and I loved the way her pussy juice creamed my cock. Her juice was taking on a milky look as I pounded faster and, again, I was getting close to cumming way too soon. I pulled out and put the tip of my dick at her ass. She started trying to tell me something, but she didn't move as I slowly pushed the head of my cock into her tight ass hole.

I watched as my dick stretched her puckered hole. She held her breath as the head of my dick slowly pushed inside. I stopped when the head disappeared inside, waiting for her to relax. After what seemed like two minutes I started slowly pushing again. She reached behind her and pushed on my stomach as if to say 'wait'. I stopped for a few seconds and then slowly started pushing again. It took a while to get my cock inside, but I finally felt her ass relax enough to let me bury my dick to the hilt in her tight ass. I slowly started pumping in and out, and she started moaning and thrusting back to meet my plunges. If I thought her pussy was tight, this was way tighter. I had a hard time keeping from cumming. I was slowly pumping in and out of the tightest hole that I had ever fucked. I was gasping with each thrust.

I pulled out and moved down so that I could taste her juice. I let my tongue caress her wet pussy. I let the tip of my tongue tease her clit and she started humping my mouth. I was licking faster and I felt her getting close to another orgasm as I slid a finger inside of her pussy. I could feel her pussy pulse as she came; grabbing my finger like it was trying to milk it. Her pussy was pulsing on my finger and she was making little squealing noises. When she came her pussy gripped my finger like it wasn't going to let me go. I wished that it was my cock that was being squeezed.

After she stopped convulsing, she rolled on her back and I lay next to her. I let my fingers play with her wet cunt, and moved until I was teasing her pussy with the head of my dick. I had moved until we formed an 'X', and I slowly eased my cock inside her as she lay on her back. She was spent, but I started fucking anyway. I scissored one of her legs with mine so that I could bury my dick in her to the hilt and fucked her fast. I reached her breasts to pinch and fondle her nipples while my cock pumped inside of her wet pussy. It wasn't long before I came for the second time that night.

She didn't even bother to clean herself this time, and she fell asleep in my arms.

I made it back to the site early. I collapsed in my bunk and was dozing when I heard the refrigerator open and someone walk to my bunk. I opened my eyes to the sound of a beer being opened.

"Time to wake up." Sam said as he handed me a beer.

I sat up and took a drink. This was the beginning of a ritual that we would relive many times during our stay there. I would become used to being awakened with either a beer or a joint. What a fucking job!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Korean Kool-aid Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 623 milliseconds