• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sharin' the Librarian Ch. 03

Sharin' the Librarian Ch. 03

Sharin' the Librarian on the Beach

While on vacation in St. Pete Beach Florida, I started a conversation with Barb about the possibility of hooking up with another guy for some play time. We had just recently decided to explore new ways to spice up our sex life. One of those ways included either Barb meeting guys whom she found sexually attractive or having me set up adventures that ended with Barb getting it on with a hunky stud while I watched.

We were staying in an upscale beachfront condo that had a beautiful view of the Gulf. Our daily ritual included taking walks along the beach in the early morning and evening. We often walked the beach in our bathing suits, but on this morning I suggested to Barb that she dress in one of her slut outfits to see what attention she might get.

Barb is a prim and proper librarian in our "real" life. Co-workers would likely describe her as very conservative. She wears blouses that are buttoned at her throat so as not to show any cleavage, long dresses that conceal her shapely legs, hair pulled back off her face and reading glasses that hang from a string around her neck. But this changes when we are traveling away from our home town or on vacation.

On this day, Barb decided to wear white short-shorts and a sheer (almost see-thru), loose-fitting blouse without a bra. She has nice full tits with large nipples that bounce and sway seductively under her top. This blouse was low cut, which gave a full view of her ample cleavage. A pair a sunglasses and beach hat completed her outfit.

The beach was not crowded in the early morning. We walked for 5 to 10 minutes before seeing a tan, fit, man who was walking alone. Our plan was for Barb to attempt to flash her tits to see if this would attract any attention. As the guy approached, Barb bent over to "look for shells." This caused her top to open up giving him a full view of her big boobs. He stopped and said hello to me, took another peek at Barb's tits over the top of his sunglasses and then returned his attention back to me. "Nice morning for a walk," he said.

Our plan was working so far. Barb stopped her "search" and joined in on the conversation. Turns out our new friend, Lester, lived nearby and walked the beach every morning for exercise. He commented that he hadn't seen us before. We explained that we were on vacation and renting a condo for the week. Barb commented that she was disappointed at how few shells were on the beach. Lester said that this wasn't a good spot for shelling, but that he could guide us to the best area for that.

Our plan was that if Barb met a guy she was attracted to, I'd find an excuse to leave them alone so they could get better acquainted. This would also give her an opportunity to explain the "rules" of our little game. So, I told Barb that I wasn't in the mood for collecting shells, but that perhaps Lester could show her the spot he had in mind since he was walking in that direction anyway. I said that I'd go back to the condo and have some coffee on the porch while they looked for shells. I shook Lester's hand and left them alone.

Our agreement was that Barb would tell me everything that happened while she was alone with her "boyfriend." Here's what she told me about her time with Lester.

After I left, they continued to walk along the beach. Every so often, Barb would bend over to pick up a small shell. When she bent down she made sure to give Lester a full view of her tits and shapely ass. She could tell that Lester took full advantage of the situation and enjoyed the view, but he didn't say anything or make a suggestive comment. Her tits swayed unconstrained under her blouse as they walked, which also caught Lester's attention.

Barb decided to step it up a notch. She touched his arm as they spoke and then pretended to stumble into him, brushing her boobs against him. He helped steady her and Barb told him that he was very strong and she liked that in a man.

Lester asked her if she was enjoying her vacation. She decided to go into full slut mode and explain how we used our vacation time to "play." She said that we lived very conservative lives back home, but liked to have some "fun" when away on a trip.

Lester was getting the message now. "So, you guys are swingers?"

"Well, not exactly," she said. "We're not into group things. More one-on-one."

Lester smiled. "I see. You like to swap partners then."

Barb returned his smile. "Well, no. Actually, my husband likes to watch me do it with another guy."

Lester stopped walking with a look of mock disbelief on his face. "You're kidding me."

Barb gave him her sexy grin. "I just realized that I don't have a bucket to put the shells in. Let's stop at my condo. I've got a small sand pail that will work."

During their walk, Lester asked Barb what we did for a living. She told him that she was a librarian. All Lester could manage to say as Barb revealed more of our lifestyle was, "You're kidding me...."

While this was going on, I was on the balcony having a cup of coffee. I could see Barb and Lester on the beach and noticed that they were heading back toward the condo. Before long I heard the door open.

Barb said that it was getting hot on the beach and that she'd like to change into her bathing suit. Lester sat on the couch while I was in a chair. He made the comment, "You've got some kinda wife there, my friend."

Then Barb came into the room with her skimpy bikini in her hands. As part of our plan, she made a point of standing in full view of Lester while she pulled off her top to expose her full tits. This got Lester's attention. Then she grabbed the sunscreen from the coffee table and massaged some of the coconut lotion over her boobs paying close attention to her nipples. "I need to wake the girls up. They fell asleep on me," she commented with a sexy smile. Then she looked seductively at Lester. "Do you want some of this?"

All Lester could do was smile as Barb unbuttoned his shirt and proceeded to rub some lotion into Lester's tanned, muscular chest. He glanced over at me with a look that said, 'I can't believe this is happening.' It was on....

Barb's tits swayed back and forth directly in front of Lester's face as she worked the sunscreen into his chest. When she got to his shorts, she reached in to feel his cock. Lester was a little bigger than me, but not massive. Still, his cock hardened quickly as Barb stroked him with her hand that was still slick from the sunscreen.

From my front-row seat, I watched as my slutty librarian wife proceeded to suck Lester's cock. She was kneeling in front of the couch as she sucked and licked Lester to full erection. Watching my wife give him a blowjob got my cock stirring in my shorts. I looked at Lester, "Hey man, are you up for this?"

All Lester could say was, "Are you kidding me."

Barb stopped inhaling Lester's rigid manmeat. "Let's go into the bedroom where it's more comfortable."

Barb let her shorts drop to the floor and pulled off her thong before getting on the bed. Sucking Lester's cock had gotten her really wet. Lester started to get on the bed with her, but she directed him to a nearby chair. Then she looked at me. "I want you to eat my pussy, baby." She pulled me onto the bed and spread her legs wide open so that Lester had a full view of her pussy. She spread her pussy lips and played with herself for a bit to give Lester a little show. Then I massaged and fingerfucked her pussy before positioning my head between her legs. Having visited there many times before, I knew my way around. I inserted a finger and moved it quickly over her g-spot while I sucked on her erect clit. Barb liked me to suck her clit, similar to the way she sucks my cock. She likes to be sucked, not licked. She looked at Lester as she gasped, "Oh god, baby. That feels so good. He's sucking me so fucking good. I'm going to be so ready for your hard cock." Meanwhile, Lester watched as he stroked his raging hard-on.

My fingers and lips soon brought Barb to the point of no return. Her body tensed as her orgasm overcame her. I could feel her pussy pulse and her body quiver as she climaxed.

After she came down from her first orgasm, she looked at Lester. "Baby, I'm so ready for a hard cock. I need it hard and deep."

Lester and I traded places. Watching me get Barb off had put Lester into full tilt. Barb was soaking wet with her juices and my saliva. Still on her back, Lester raised her legs and put her feet on his shoulders. He was going to fuck her missionary style. I watched as his hard cock slid effortlessly into Barb's pussy. She gasped as he stretched and filled her up with his first plunge. He started off fucking her in long slow strokes, but gradually increased the tempo as Barb "guided" him with her hands on his ass. Barb glanced over at me as I stroked my cock in the nearby chair. "Oh fuck, he's fucking me so good, baby. I can feel him deep inside me. Oh yeah, that's it. Your cock feels so fucking good."

Lester was gasping as he fucked my wife. "You like it like this? Your pussy is so tight," he gasped as he banged her.

Barb looked Lester in the eyes, "Fuck me harder. Give it to me. Fuckin' make me cum," she growled.

It wasn't too much longer before Barb's hips were off the bed as she met Lester's every thrust. She gyrated her hips to increase the pressure on her clit. Then she gasped, "Oh god, I'm cumminnnng. Oh yeah. I'm cumming, baby," to no one in particular.

Lester exclaimed, "I'm going to shoot. Where do you want it?"

"On my tits!!"

Lester pulled out and shot a few ropey streams of cum over Barb's tummy and tits before collapsing on the bed next to her. He looked over at me with an expression of complete satisfaction. "You guys are unbelievable. Fucking unbelievable!!!" was all he could say.

And so, that's the story of one of our experiences in St. Pete Beach. We've had others, which I'll have to share with you at another time.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sharin' the Librarian Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 275 milliseconds