• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • An Unknown Desire Ch. 05

An Unknown Desire Ch. 05

123

That week went by slowly, the time I spent at work my mind continued to relive the excitement we had over the weekend. I was again dressed conservatively on the outside, but under the dresses and skirts I wore no undergarments. Mark wanted me to always be thinking of sex, and to always be ready if he wanted me.

On Friday afternoon I was finishing up with some paperwork when my secretary buzzed in and told me that Mark was in the office to see me. I was a little flushed by his appearance as he did not frequently visit me at work, but I told her to let him in.

When he entered the office I knew that something was strange, I don't know why, but I had that kind of a feeling.

He walked over to the desk and I stood up and leaned forward to kiss him.

His hand grasped my arm and he held me bent slightly forward as his other hand began to grope my tits through my clothing. I could feel my nipples harden inside the light lace bra and linen shirt as his gentle touch brought back the memories.

"Take off your bra," he ordered/requested.

Although I had to think about complying, I did. This was unorthodox of me, especially since I was still at work. I stood, still behind the desk, and undid the buttons on my shirt until I could reach the clasp on my bra. I unhooked it and then slid one hand into my shirt sleeve and pulled the strap from first my left arm, then my right. I pulled the bra off and then stood there, waiting for any more instructions.

Mark didn't say anything just yet, he instead reached out with one hand and rolled a nipple between his thumb and finger.

"Pantiless, correct?" he asked as he teased my nipple.

"Yes," I replied.

"Let me see. Sit in the chair and put your feet up on the desk."

Again I hesitated only slightly before sitting down and putting my heels on the edge of the desk. I was now totally exposed to anyone in the room. My shirt was opened to my navel and my skirt had ridden up to my hips, exposing my clean shaven pussy. I had been shaving each third day since last weekend, and it had been touched up just that morning.

"Good," he stated, then pulled a camera from his suit pocket and took a picture of me in that position. "I think we can get a couple more of these in different parts of the office before we leave, huh?"

I was now very hesitant, but I also knew that I could not say no.

He positioned me in different areas of the office and snapped pictures with his camera, always with my skirt up around my hips and my shirt opened. I was put on the couch, over the arm of the couch, bent over the desk, sitting on the desk, and ultimately on the floor.

"That's good, you ready to go?" he asked when he was finished.

I looked at the clock and it was 5:30, 30 minutes past my normal hours. "Yes, let me put my bra on and we'll go."

"No need," he said "we're going to the house."

I stared at him now, not really sure that I heard him correctly. He knew that as an attorney I had to dress as conservatively as possible but he was now asking that I walk out of my office through a gauntlet filled with other attorneys as well as paralegals who would surely notice my omission. I thought about this and knew that it would be obvious, if not the juggling tits then the inch long nipples sticking out through the linen shirt. My chest felt that warm glow as the embarrassment began to creep up my body toward my face.

"Can I button my shirt?" I inquired.

"Oh, yes, I wouldn't want it to be THAT obvious," he stated.

I gathered up the things I needed to bring with me after buttoning my shirt and Mark then opened the door for me, waving his hand inviting me to lead the way.

I almost ran into my secretary, Donna, as I walked into the outer office. I swore her eyes went immediately to my chest as she said goodnight, but it may have just been my imagination.

I told Mark I had to stop at the ladies room real quick, and after handing him the few things I was carrying, I pushed the door open and entered the private environment of women.

I almost fell over when I saw my reflection in the large wall mirror above the sinks. My nipples were pushing out like 6 inch pencils against the linen covering. Once again I felt and saw the blush spread over my face and neck. I tried to ignore the swollen nipples as I washed my hands and face, then stood straight and they were still there. The rough texture of the shirt was keeping them as hard as they were following the rolling that he had given them in my office.

I came out of the rest room and turned quickly, trying to make a faster exit than Mark wanted to make. Suddenly, a coworker, Jasmine, called out to us and Mark stopped, waiting for her to catch up. I was then forced to stop as well, and waited with Mark as Jasmine walked slowly toward us.

"Hey guys, getting out late Susan?" she queried.

"Yes, Mark came by to pick me up and we're heading home." I informed her. I could still feel my nipples poking against the shirt even as I tried to control the sensations with my mind.

"How about stopping for a drink, we're meeting at Flanagans'."

Mark saw this as an opportunity, "Sounds good," then turning to me, "how about we stop for a drink?"

I could do nothing but agree, thinking all the time that all my coworkers would be there and wondering what Mark had in store.

"Think I can catch a ride?" Jasmine asked.

Mark was all for this and told her we would wait in the garage by the stairwell.

"So, what is it that drove you to agree to a drink with my coworkers?" I asked him as we waited for the elevator.

"It sounds like it could be fun is all. Anything wrong with us going by for a quick drink?"

I knew in my mind that this was dangerous, Mark was pushing my limits and he knew I could not say no.

"Can I put my bra back on?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

We waited for Jasmine in the garage and then took off for Flanagans'. Conversation was light and with Jasmine in the back seat directly behind me, Mark slipped his fingers up and down my bare outer thigh, slightly pushing the skirt up but not overexposing anything. She had no way of seeing his hand and I began to relax with the familiar touch.

When we got to the bar we found everyone near the front window. As we approached I saw that there were a few bar stools around a table near the booth they were occupying. I began to get nervous once again as I realized that if Mark had me sit up there, my bare pussy would be at eye level with all the people sitting at the booth.

Sure enough, Mark offered me a tall bar stool, and helped me into it. He made sure that it was facing the booth and the window. I did my best to cross my legs without giving a show to everyone, and I think I succeeded. The split skirt that came to just above my knees when I was standing now came to mid-thigh and the side split showed skin to close to my hip.

Jasmine, dressed in a longer skirt than mine, also took a seat on a stool, with her legs tucked comfortably under the table and facing into the room, not toward the booth. I noticed that she looked at my legs as she was settling in and, maybe unconsciously, licked her lips with her tongue.

We enjoyed a round of drinks on my boss, Mark standing beside me and carrying on a conversation with a few of the guys about baseball or football. As the second drink was delivered, he allowed his hand to graze my exposed thigh from the knee all the way up along the side slit to my hip. I felt a chill as his rough fingertips slipped upward slowly on my delicate hips. As he bent down he whispered into my ear that he thought Jasmine was spending a long time watching my legs.

I looked in her direction and sure enough, she had her eyes on my legs. I squirmed just a little, turning slightly so I could reposition my knees without Tom, who was also staring, getting a look at my damp slit. Mark then suggested that I move to the seat beside Jasmine to talk without having to yell over the increasing noise level in the bar.

He then helped me down, with Tom ogling and I think seeing heaven as my legs separated in the motion of getting off the stool. As I moved toward the new seat, Mark ensured that it was close to and facing Jasmine.

After that, we went back to our conversations. Jasmine and I were talking about the normal woman stuff, shopping and taking care of our husbands, when suddenly she began to laugh and she put her hand on my leg just above my knee. I felt the electricity from her touch, and covered her hand with mine, holding it in place for just an instant. I could tell from her eyes that she understood.

We finished one more round after this and then we both looked toward Mark. "Care to bring us home?" Jasmine asked of him. We paid our tab and then went to the car, where this time Jasmine got in behind Mark.

As we pulled out of parking Mark allowed his hand to rest in my lap, in clear view of Jasmine. Then it began to get weird.

Mark asked Jasmine what she thought of my dress and she said it was very flattering. The two of them were carrying on a conversation about my clothes and how they made me look as I sat right there listening. Then Jasmine stated that over the past two weeks my wardrobe had become much more flattering. When I asked her what she meant she replied "The fact that you have taken to going commando hasn't been lost me, and I really like the fashion statement."

I had no idea how to respond. I knew I was turning bright red from embarrassment, and at the same time wet between my legs from excitement.

"Why don't you stop over our house for a few quick drinks Jasmine, "offered Mark, "and if you have a few too many you can use the guest bedroom for the night."

I now knew I was getting set up, but how far could this go. Jasmine and I were equals at the DA's office, she was also a prosecutor, so there was no issue socializing with her. But this seemed really weird to me. But with all that said, I could do nothing to change the way things were going without raising suspicion. And I had enjoyed Jasmine's hand on my leg. Some could even say that I welcomed her to touch my leg at the bar.

At the house Mark and I sat in our couch, Jasmine in a seat directly across. We began with light conversation but that changed soon, somehow getting in the subject area of exhibitionists. I was feeling very uncomfortable and remained mostly silent as Mark and Jasmine both agreed they were mainly voyeurs. This brought about some chuckles and smirking at my cost as I wasn't willing to concede that I was on either side of the fence on this subject, but Mark continued to bait me with innuendos while allowing his hands to travel up and down my thighs. I noticed that my skirt was riding higher and higher and that Jasmine was spending more and more time staring at the exposed flesh.

I watched with both trepidation and excitement as she shifted her position when I allowed my knees to spread apart slightly, Marks' hands quickly finding their way between my thighs. I could now feel the tingle in my abdomen signaling my arousal with the thought of Jasmine seeing me while Mark toyed with my body.

I noticed that Jasmine had her own problems, as she also spread her knees just a little, enough for her to push a finger into her lap, hidden by her hand, as she stroked herself and watched me. I noticed her squirming around, trying to reach herself.

"Do you also go commando, Jasmine?" Mark asked her bluntly.

When she didn't answer he told her to spread her legs. She looked from Mark to me, then her knees began to separate and the dark region of her legs was exposed slowly to our eyes. She was natural, her cunt covered in a thick but trimmed patch of pubic hair now matted together between her legs from her escaping excitement.

By this time we had all drunk much more than we should have, and most, if not all, hang ups were in the past.

Mark suddenly asked Jasmine "You want to see Susan's cunt?"

I was shocked, but not enough, or maybe too drunk, to argue. When Jasmine said that she would really enjoy that, I laid my head back and allowed my knees to fall to either side, giving Marks' fingers and Jasmines' eyes complete access to my sex.

I closed my eyes and listened to the music playing from our home theater as they continued to discuss me and my body. My hips began to undulate as Mark slowly stroked my clit and Jasmine watched intently, telling him that she had never been so close to anyone having sex. I could feel my juices seeping out as his finger slid along my lips. I was groaning lightly as he finally pressed one, then two, then three fingers into my pussy.

When I lifted my head I saw that Jasmine was in a similar position, just without an assistant. She had her feet up on the chair, her eyes glued to my sex, her fingers rubbing her own wet slit and pulling her large dark clit. I moaned at the sight of her spread out for us to see, her pubic hair parted exposing her greedy hole.

"Jasmine," I said as I patted the seat beside me," come sit here, closer to me, I want you near me."

She moved quickly, sitting right beside me, her skirt left on the floor at her feet. She touched my thighs softly, looking for permission to go further. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her hand to the apex of my legs and felt for the first time a woman's fingers delving around my hot cunt.

She was not shy either, pulling one of my hands into her own lap while she continued to explore me. She ran her long nails up and down my lips, a much different feeling than what Mark gave me with his fingers and just as exciting. She then leaned in to me and we shared a very deep and sensual kiss that allowed Mark a chance to escape to the chair recently vacated by Jasmine, and giving us the permission to enjoy each other.

I felt her pussy, the thick pubic hair covering her mons and her hole, with the tips of my fingers while my other hand went to her chest. Her tits were full, firm globes, her nipples hard. I began to pull her shirt off when she sat back and said "Get undressed, I don't want any clothes on either of us."

Mark sat across and watched us as Jasmine took control. She pushed me down onto my back and laid on top of me, her breasts crushing mine, her hairy cunt rubbing against the silky smooth skin of my mons.

I reached around her and grasped her ass, pulling her down harder against me while I wrapped my legs around her hips as tightly as I could. I could feel her pubic bone rubbing my clit hard and I began to fuck myself against her, trying to push her pubic bone into me. Jasmine also enjoyed this woman on woman fucking, pressing herself as hard as she could into my cunt while sloppily kissing on my lips.

After a minute or so she moved herself down my body, her mouth held one nipple as I tried to grind myself into her stomach. I moaned and told her I needed to cum. She purposefully stayed where she was and my relief was temporarily delayed.

I put my hands on her head, much as I would if it had been Mark, and grasping two handfuls of her hair pushed her down toward my waiting sex. I felt her breath against the sensitive flesh between my legs. She blew on my clit and I shivered visibly. I wanted her mouth on me badly and arched my hips up toward her face but she pulled back against my hands.

She parted her lips and touched my mons with her tongue, keeping it above my slit and clit. I begged her to suck me and she moved lower, this time touching my rosebud and sending shivers up my spine. Suddenly she covered my entire sex with her mouth and shoved her tongue into my cunt as deep as she could, with one hand reaching up on my chest and pulling my extended nipple hard until I screamed out in pain before she let go.

I felt the muscles tense in anticipation as her tongue slid upward from my hole, and when it touched my clit she sucked air into her lungs sending cool air all over my cunt except for the very tip of my clit that was touching her tongue. I screamed out loud as I felt my legs twitch, then her finger found my ass and she invaded my backside to her third knuckle with one push. I screamed as a gush of cum was released from deep inside my cunt, splashing out into her greedy mouth. My body was wracked by three more spasms, each producing a smaller amount of cum from my cunt, my legs twitching and jumping and sweat pouring down my face and chest as she lapped at my sex and throttled her hand in and out of my ass.

As the spasms began to settle she covered me again with her warm mouth and swirled her tongue into my hole while moving her finger slowly out of my ass. I caught my breath after a minute and then reached down to entangle my fingers in her long hair once again.

When I looked over at Mark I saw that he had the camera out. I had not even noticed the flash as he took pictures, but I was sure he would not allow this experience to go without some kind of recording.

Jasmine moved her mouth from my sex and began to crawl up my body once again. She stopped for a second when her face was in line with mine and she allowed me to lick the sticky clear liquid from her chin and cheeks, then she continued, sliding herself up until she had a knee on either side of my head. I was looking directly into her cunt, her lips gaping in anticipation of something filling her hole. Her cunt was bright pink with excitement, her clit hanging down from the upper regions of her slit. I could smell her musky scent and see the slick juices coating her splayed lips. Her pussy hair was matted down with her vaginal excretion. I saw the camera flash this time as I stared wide eyed into her gash.

She grasped me by my hair and then pulled my face upward forcefully, until I had no choice but to open my mouth and stick my tongue as deep within her as I could. Jasmine knew what she wanted and she began to fuck my face. She held me by my hair as she began to grind her pussy on my mouth and nose. I felt her clit, long and hard compared to mine, sliding over my nose and forehead, her pubic hair prickly on my sensitive skin. I was getting coated in her cunt juice as she used me to get off.

I knew she was getting close to cumming when she began to cry out instructions. "Suck it baby, suck my hard clit, stick your tongue up me Susan...."

I was now completely lucid, recovered from my own orgasm, and wanted to please her as much as she had pleased me. I moved two fingers to her behind and found the entrance to her ass. When she told me it felt good I pushed them both in to the first knuckle and pulled them apart, spreading her ass wide. I felt the gush of her juice begin to fill my mouth as her thighs clamped down on either side of my head, the rhythm of her orgasm being transmitted throughout her body onto mine. I pushed my fingers in deeper as she relaxed and felt her anus clamp down on the middle knuckle, then my fingers sank completely into her.

Her cunt sent forth a torrent of juice, filling and overflowing my mouth, streaming down my face into my hair and onto my chest. She relaxed and then tensed again, pulling on my hair hard as she continued to grind my face into her cunt, expelling more cum. I heard her gasp as I pulled my fingers out and pushed them in as hard as I could, causing her to fall forward and her juices sprayed down my chest through three more spasms.

She laid there, her lower abdomen against my face as my tongue continued to stroke her clit softly in her post orgasmic state. When she began to move she lifted herself off me and I again got a glimpse of her womanhood spread out above my face, the pink now a dark red color, the hair matted further against her skin, before she lifted her leg and stood in front of me.

I sat up on the couch and she snuggled into the seat beside me. We held each other as we both strained to regain our composure. Meanwhile, Mark was sitting across from us both completely naked, his hard cock straining straight up from his lap.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • An Unknown Desire Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds