• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Boss Is Blackmailed Ch. 01

Boss Is Blackmailed Ch. 01

12

Chapter 1

This is a work of fiction. All characters are over the age of 18 and were willing participants in this game.

It was an average day at work, which meant long and boring. The meeting with the advertising team on a new cereal's logo made him bored. His mind wandered even though the product was coming out in less then two months. All the logo ideas looked to be designed by amateurs. It just felt like the team was going around in circles.

"Hey everyone," he sighed, "let's take a thirty minute break." He removed his glasses and rubbed his eyes.

He was tired, stressed and a fight with his wife last night was killing him. He couldn't remember the last time they were intimate together. He couldn't even remember when they were in the same room without fighting. He wanted to fuck her, but she wouldn't give him the time of day. Their lives were more about work then each other these days.

Everyone got up and immediately out came the phones. He pulled out his own cell phone and checked it too. There was a message from his wife, Caroline.

"Sean," said the voice on the message, "My sister and Eric are having trouble, so I'm taking Raven and we are going for the weekend to visit. I'll see you on Monday."

The voicemail ended and Sean sighed heavily again. What was he going to do for the weekend? He thought. He had the house to himself with no wife and kid to bitch at him. He needed a break anyway. He thought about taking off, but work was too demanding.

He went to his office and sat down. He rubbed his eyes and checked his email. His head was a little sore, so he reached for the aspirin.

The rest of the day was as boring as the first half. The only bright part was when his boss came out of her office to hand him some paperwork. Sean always had a thing for his boss because she was gorgeous. He loved thinking about her. She was like Betty Page. She wasn't thin, but not fat either. She had this air about her. She carried herself like her shit didn't stink; this made most people dislike her around the office.

Sean sat back in his office and thought about Ms. Norvell. He thought about her blond hair that was always pulled back into a bun and the way her suits were custom fitted to her very shapely body. She was in her late forties. Her breasts where large and he knew she covered them because of work. He wondered what she was like in the throws of passion. Did she like to suck cock? He thought. Did she like to have her ass fucked with a hard cock?

Sean's daydream was interrupted by the sound of a knock at his door. It was his boss. Ms. Norvell was standing in the doorway with her tight suit jacket and black skirt. Sean admired how it came to just above the knee and was tight. Her hair was tightly pulled back in a bun as usual. She wore a small heal that made her calves look amazing. He didn't know exactly how old Ms. Norvell was but she was in great shape and looked amazing for being in her late forties.

"Sean," Ms. Norvell said, "How was the progress on the Miller account?"

"Well, if we can get a solid logo locked in we should be moving forward with the print guys next week."

"You don't sound too sure of yourself? Are you sure we are going to have that logo done next week?"

Sean straightened up, "Yes. I will have a finished logo by Monday."

"I have a meeting on Wednesday with Mr. Miller and he wants to get started with the pre-release work."

Sean could see that she was breathing a little harder. Her chest was pushing against her buttons a little harder then normal, maybe she was excited, he thought.

"Samantha, relax. I will have it done..."

Ms. Norvell interrupted him, "That's Ms. Norvell."

Sean cut back in, "I like Sam. It's a good name."

Samantha began to get a little red in the cheeks. She didn't like people using her first name in the office. She liked it completely professional. She had too many experiences with men trying to take advantage of her because she was a woman in a man's world. When she took the job of COO she wanted to be completely professional.

"Sean, just get me the logo please." Ms. Norvell turned and left Sean staring at her ass. She knew he was staring too. He always stared at her ass. She knew she had a tight ass and she loved to show it off when she was outside of work. She let her ass sway back and forth just for Sean.

Sean watched her ass as she left. He always watched her ass and he knew that Samantha knew he did it too. It was a game that had been played for years between them. Christmas parties were the best. He would tease her all the time. She would tease him by bending down to show off her large breasts or she would sit down and show off the tops of her stockings. Sean knew though that he was playing a dangerous game. He was married with a child and she was his boss, but it felt good. It was still exciting and he loved to jerk off to the thought of her. He had even jerked off at work a couple of times in the bathroom.

Walking into an empty house was lonely. He was used to the noises of Raven and his wife. His wife would more then likely yelling at Raven, but tonight the house was eerily quiet. Having cold beer in peace would be a nice treat, he thought. He turned on the television for a little while and got bored; he went over to the computer.

Sean had not had sex in awhile and he was feeling the urge to masturbate. He jumped on to his computer to his favorite site for porn and started reading erotica. He loved to read about the experiences of others because it made him think about what life would be like if he wasn't married. Would he be able to hit the clubs and meet women? He thought about his very beautiful daughter with her raven black hair and slender body and how she was caught up in this mess. He spent as much time with her as he could but his wife was very jealous of their relationship and would do anything to try and destroy it.

Sean was reading the cheating stories when he read about a website that allowed people to connect with complete strangers via webcam. People were anonyms and they could stay connected for a little or as long as they wanted too. He thought, what the hell?

He found the site and turned off all the lights. It was dark except for his face that was lit by the computer screen.

Sean connected to the site, which asked him to fill in some blanks, and then he was connected. The first webcam came on for a second and then the other user choose to move on. Sean was then was connected to the next person automatically. This went on and on for almost thirty minutes. He wasn't getting anywhere, most of the videos where of other men jerking off. Being bored and sexually frustrated wasn't what he wanted for the night. He made the decision that he was just going to go to bed. The computer clicked over one more time.

This time the window from a web cam showed a naked woman on a bed and she was rubbing herself. She was wearing something that was bunched around her waist and had on a pair of black underwear. It was a thong; the material barely covered her pussy. Her hand was moving slowly over her pussy and Sean could see a small wet spot forming on her panties. He was aroused almost immediately.

The website allowed for talking so Sean said, "Wow, you are very beautiful."

No response. He wondered if the woman had turned off her microphone. He just watched as this beautiful stranger kept touching herself. She was moving her whole hand nice and slow over her very wet pussy. Her fingers were pushing around her folds and squeezing her lips together. He could see that she was working her clit ever so gently. Sean started rubbing his own thick cock through his trousers. Sean's cock was large enough that he couldn't get his hand around it. Then a thought came to him, what if I record this so I can masturbate to it later?

Sean launched software that recorded the screen. This would record the screen and he could play it back over and over again.

The woman on the other end was masturbating away. Her ample thighs and creamy white skin made Sean very hard. She wore black stockings and her legs were split apart while she was rubbing a little faster then before. This very voluptuous woman was also wearing a golden necklace that Sean couldn't see. Sean could see a wet spot forming, not just forming but growing by the second. The woman was arching her back and squirming all over the bed in front of the webcam. She was sliding fingers under her panties now and all around her beautiful mound. The panties were beginning to bunch up and her wonderful clean-shaven pussy was peeking out.

Sean began to stroke faster now. His excitement was growing. He thought about how he would love to be in the room with this woman and fuck the shit out of her right there. He thought about taking his thick cock and ramming it deeply into her pussy spreading her lips apart to accommodate his girth. Sean wanted to grab the woman's knees and hold them as he fucked her. He thought about the rhythm as she rubbed herself. He stroked his cock harder. He could almost feel her cumming as he came. He shot his load onto the carpet, stream after stream. He coated his hand and stroked every last bit out of his balls before falling back into his chair.

The woman had finished cumming herself and had juices everywhere. Her hand glistened with juices. Her legs fell apart and her hand covered her sex. She looked so spent, Sean thought. He own juices were all over his hand as he watched the woman slowly recover. He wanted to taste her. He wanted to fuck her but all he could do was watch. All he could do was sit there and imagine what it would be like to fuck this woman. He thought about what it would be like to fuck any woman at this point. It had been too long and he needed to feel the touch of a woman.

After a few minutes, the woman began to move. Sean sat back and watched. His cam was dark because he wasn't close to the monitor anymore. The woman was stirring and it appeared that she was going to turn off the camera now. She got to her knees and her face was still out of frame but Sean got a view of the most amazing tits in the world and a gorgeous cross that hung down. The woman still had on her bra but the material was a mesh type, see though material. The woman was working on getting to the computer to end the session but with only on hand useable she was balancing funny and as she went to click the (esc) button, her face was captured for a brief second. Then the screen went black.

Sean got up to clean up himself. Something tugged at him about that woman. Her face was familiar in someway. But how is that possible? There were thousands of people online from around the globe. How could he have seen someone that he knew? He replayed the video that he had taken. The woman had blond hair that seemed to be just past her shoulders. It covered her face making it somewhat hard to make out. Sean stared at it for a few minutes but couldn't place it.

The next couple of days were uneventful. He went on the site a few more times and never found a girl to masturbate with. He was left with a let down feeling. Sean knew that his wife and daughter would be home soon, and then it would be back to fighting all the time.

Monday was more of the same around Sean's office. He had more meetings about the client's logo and wondered if they would ever get it finished. He knew that his boss Ms. Norvell, Sam, as he liked to call her, was going to come in and want a finished logo. He still didn't have it.

By 5:30pm most of the staff had gone home and Ms. Norvell walked into Sean's office. She was wearing a grey suit with a black under shirt. Sean noticed that she was wearing a gold cross that really stood out against the black. It really drew attention to her neck and full breasts. Her hair was pulled back in a tight bun as usual.

"Do you have Mr. Miller's logo yet?"

"No Sam, the team didn't get it finished today." Sean replied. Sean knew he was playing a dangerous game. Using Samantha's name at work made her very upset, but it kept her off balance and this gave Sean the upper hand. Secretly, he liked the back and forth with his boss it turned him on. She was uptight, but he knew that she liked to have a man take control of her in the bedroom. His sex life at home was nothing to brag about so he took his pent-up sexual energy and released it onto his boss.

Ms. Norvell took a seat across from him and folded her arms.

"Sean," She started, "What am I going to do with you?"

Sean just stared at her. He wasn't sure what to say. As he stared at Samantha he noticed something. The cross, it looked so familiar. It was catching his eye. He remembered it from somewhere.

"Ms. Norvell, where did you get that cross?" Sean asked with a long pull on her name.

"Well, if you must know, my father gave it too me before his death," Samantha said feeling caught off guard. She was used to the banter that had become their relationship and knew that Sean was a flirt. Samantha liked to control him through this flirting. It turned her on a little. She could feel her pussy moisten up a little when they would play around a little. She knew his home life sucked and she could cause him to have a hard on just by her conversations. This turned her on so much. She didn't have a man in her life at this moment and because work came first, she couldn't keep a man in her life. All Samantha needed was to get laid every once in awhile to be satisfied. It had been a few months now and she was becoming pretty horny.

"I've seen that cross before." Sean said with a glint in his eye. He was thinking now.

Sean just wasn't sure where he had seen the cross before. Sam never wore it into the office. He had seen it somewhere before though. He started to really think about it. He knew it would come to him no matter how small of a detail it was.

"I've never worn it to the office." Samantha said blatantly.

"Yeah, I know, but I've still seen it."

"Where? I've never seen a second one my whole life." She said.

"Wait! Wait one minute." Sean blurted out.

Samantha shifted in her seat. She didn't know what was happening and she didn't like the look in Sean's eyes.

Sean grabbed a flash drive and start typing on his computer. It was late now and they were the only people left except for the cleaning crew. Sean loaded something and then spun the screen around with shock and excitement.

Samantha grabbed her cross and clutched it tightly. She was mortified because before her eyes was a video of a naked Samantha masturbating. The cross was hanging down in full view. With her eyes wide she watched her performance, as she was cumming in front of the camera. She stared at the screen and then to the cross in her hands. She then heard a click as Sean took a picture of her holding the cross with his phone. Samantha's eyes widened even more and now she was horrified. What was she going to do? She was watching a video of herself masturbating and she knew how it ended. She came right in front of a camera. She had been only doing that for a couple of months because of the thrill, she never thought that she would be caught by someone she knew. She never thought that she could be recorded. She didn't even know how that was possible.

"How..." Samantha started. She was fighting back the tears. "Where?" She trailed off and couldn't say anything else. What was she going to do? She would be fired for sure. She would never be able to work in a field she worked so hard for over a decade now.

Sean stared at her and could see that she was caught and trying to figure it out. He was so shocked himself. He had masturbated to that video multiple times in the last few days and now to see the woman right in front of his face and it's his boss, what would he do. As Samantha started to cry, Sean felt bad for her. He felt like he was a monster for video taping this.

"Sean," Samantha started to say, "Please, you must delete this video, it'll ruin me!"

Sean could see she was really scared. He wasn't sure what he had gotten himself into. He was going to loose his job if anyone found out that he had a copy of this video and was showing it at work.

"Sean, please." Samantha pleaded, "Please, delete it this minute!"

Sean could hear the desperation in her voice. Samantha's eyes were tearing up and she was all red in the face. Sean started to feel a pull in his stomach. He could feel that his cock was swelling because something in Samantha's face was so innocent at that moment.

"I can't erase it." Sean said.

"Please!" She pleaded pulling herself to him and gripped his arm. She stared into his eyes hoping that he would see that she was desperate.

"I won't erase it." Sean turned away as Samantha tried to clutch him tighter.

This was a new side of Sam that Sean had never seen and he liked it. It was turning him on too being in control.

Samantha broke down and fell back into the chair. Sean stood over her and watched her as she sobbed.

"What will you have me do? I can't loose my job." Samantha said. She looked defeated.

Sean stared down at her and noticed that he could see down the front of her top. With all the excitement he started to feel his cock begin to harden. As his cock stiffened, he started to think about what he had. He now had a beautiful woman at his beck and call. He had the opportunity to have a woman please him for a change. This was a very new and very exciting idea for him. Sean was now in control.

"Sam." He said in a firm but delicate tone. "I will hide the tape for a price. I will put it away in a safe and keep it locked up until I want to destroy it. I will never show it to anyone. Your career will be safe and no one in this office will know what you were up too. Does that sound good to you?"

Samantha looked up at him through the tears and bit her lip. As she thought to herself, oh my god, what have I done?

"You're going to be my sex toy. You will do what I say and when I say it or you will be punished. You will never question what I tell you or say no. If you do... you will be punished." Sean said these things in a loving and level tone. "My wife and daughter have forsaken me and now you are going to be their replacement."

"What do you mean I'm going to be punished?" Samantha said through her tears.

"It will depend on what you fail to do. If you don't do your punishment I will send the tape to every ad house in the city. We will be done and you will be finished." Sean never broke eye contact.

Sean had a smile and was very cool under fire. Samantha buried her face in her tears and just sobbed some more.

"Okay," She whispered. The tears and mascara flowing down her face.

Sean's smile got bigger. He now had what he wanted. He had a personal sex toy and he was going to break it in. What could he make her do? He thought. This was going to take some real planning. All his sexual dreams were about to come true.

Samantha got up from the chair with her head hung low, still sobbing. She started for the door, when Sean called back to her.

"Where do you think your going?" He asked her.

"What do you mean?" She said

"I never said you could leave. I'm not finished with you yet. We are going to start right now and here's your first task."

Samantha couldn't hide the shocked look on her face. With the sounds of the cleaning crew in the background Samantha slinked back over to Sean.

"I want you to hike your skirt up and turn around." Sean said. Again in a loving and totally controlling voice.

Samantha's head immediately snapped to the sound of a vacuum that was only a couple of feet from the door. Sean grabbed her by the arm in a forceful manner and repeated what he said in the same tone. This time Samantha reached down and grabbed the bottom of her skirt. She slowly raised the skirt higher and higher. She kept her head down wishing this was a bad dream she would wake up from.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Boss Is Blackmailed Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 91 milliseconds