• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A Very Private Beach Ch. 07

A Very Private Beach Ch. 07

THE SEVENTH DAY

The phone rang in the living room that morning, and Liz got up to answer it. I rolled over and went back to sleep. When I awoke again, she'd already been finger-fucking herself, and was masturbating me to arousal in more ways than one. As soon as I was hard, I entered her and began pumping her. But try as I might, I couldn't light that fire in her before my own orgasm hit. "I'm sorry," I panted.

"For what?" she asked.

"I wanted you to cum first," I explained. I started to finger-fuck her and bent down to kiss her cunt.

She stopped me, and gave me a hug. "Don't worry about it. I don't think an orgasm was in the cards for me this time."

"Was it anything I did? Or didn't do?"

She held her breath, as if collecting her thoughts. Then she told me something I really needed to hear, something no woman had ever told me before.

"Listen, dear. Women aren't wired the way men are. With you, orgasms are pretty much inevitable. Give your dick a tickle, and you pop. But with us, it's different. Usually I cum, but sometimes I don't. It has nothing to do with your skills as a lover. Sometimes I get a big one, sometimes a small one, sometimes three in a row. Sometimes I don't get squat, even though it's still a very pleasurable sensation, like just now.

"So you have a choice. Do you want me to fake an orgasm just to let you know that I still think you're a great lover, like every other woman you've probably slept with has done? Or do you want me to be totally honest with you about it, and not take it personally when the skyrocket doesn't go off?"

"I think you already know the answer to that, Liz. I want you to be honest with me, always. I'm a big boy; I can take a little disappointment. And if anybody could do anything one hundred percent of the time, where's the challenge?"

"Do you really mean that? Be honest with me!"

"Cross my heart and hope to die! And thanks for being so honest with me just now. I needed to know that."

She smiled. "That's what I wanted to hear. I've waited my whole life to hear that from a guy!"

"And I've waited my whole life to hear what you've just told me. Liz, what's your last name?"

"What has that got to do with anything?" she laughed.

"Well, I don't know it. You never told me, and I think I should know that about you we're going to get serious about each other."

"Are we going to get serious about each other?"

"That depends on your answer."

"Flannigan."

"I love you, Liz Flannigan. But we've got to do something about that last name."

"Is that a marriage proposal?"

"Maybe."

"Well, let me think about that. 'Liz Brown'...it could be worse."

"Hey, how did you know my last name? I never told you!"

"From that medical report you showed me the second day we met."

"Oh, yeah. I'd forgotten about that."

"Hey, let's get some breakfast, and get out to the beach. I have something special for you out there today."

"Like what?"

She winked. "It's a secret. But you'll like it!"

When we got to the beach, we saw Amy and the two kids, but there was no sign of Peer and Inge. "They've gone on ahead," she told us as we stripped. "They got tired of waiting for you." And sure enough, they were at Hard-on Beach, a few hundred feet from the edge of the path. They waved to us, and we came over, oiled each other up, and exchanged pleasantries. And then Inge said something that floored me.

"Liz, may I fuck Dick now?"

"Certainly, darling, if you'll let me fuck Peer."

Inge rose from their blanket and hugged me. My cock responded instantly, and before I knew it, I was lying on my back and Inge was rolling a condom onto my erection. "I'm sorry, Dick," she said. "But I want to get pregnant again, and I want the baby to be Peer's. I'm sure you understand." And then she lay down next to me, hugging me, wrapping her long legs around me, kissing me. I was operating on pure instinct by now, on some animal level. The sounds from the adjoining blanket told me that Liz and Peer were in a similar state of arousal, and were in their own world of lust.

Inge was an expert lover, teasing me almost to a climax and then easing me down again, over and over. Whenever she saw the condom getting wrinkled, she'd tease my dick back to hardness, and eventually rolled onto her back and guided my rod into her sex. She seemed to have none of the urgency that marked Liz's lovemaking, being content to let her own arousal take its natural course. For once, I was thankful for the condom's blunting of the sensations of my cock in her vagina; I was able to match her own easy crescendo to climax with my own. Liz and Peer, on the other hand, had reached their own climaxes and were embracing in post-coital bliss as they hugged and watched us fuck.

Did I feel uptight about Peer having gotten Liz off where I couldn't? Not a bit. I knew somehow that it was the novelty of the fuck that she was reacting to, a different lover with a different cock and a different way of fucking. She was smiling at me now, her warm brown eyes shining with love for us all, grateful for the lust we were all sharing.

At last, Inge got serious about getting to her climax, clenching my cock with her cunt and digging her heels into my back. I responded with a groan and an explosion of cum; when we uncoupled, the tip of the condom was heavy with my spend. Inge gave me a last passionate hug, and then rolled over to give her husband one of equal passion. She spoke to him in Danish, but I caught the gist of what she was saying: she was thanking him for letting her fuck me. Liz was smiling at me, too, with a smile that told me that, while she enjoyed herself immensely, there wasn't a wisp of a cloud on our own relationship. I was still her guy. I smiled back.

After a few more minutes of small talk, Peer announced that they had to be going. "We must be back home in Santa Rosa tonight," he said. "And it's a long drive, especially with the trailer. But we will try to come back next weekend." We all stood and hugged and kissed. I even found myself hugging Peer, which I'd never dreamed I'd be doing, although I didn't quite get up the nerve to kiss him, and he didn't press the matter.

After the couple left, Liz and I went for a swim, accompanied by a considerable amount of teasing. Liz compared my cock to Peer's, saying that mine was a better fit. "And how did you like Inge's cunt?" she said flirtatiously.

"She's a good lover," I replied. "But after I came, I found myself wishing it was you under me instead of her."

"Because you could have fucked me without a condom?"

"No, silly. Because you're you, and she's her. And she's still Peer's gal, no matter what. She's a great appetizer, but you're still the main course."

On our way back to our towel, we couldn't help but notice a crowd of people some fifty feet away from the water, so we walked over to investigate. We found Sally, the blonde knockout I'd met the previous week, on her knees, circled by a half dozen men, among them her boyfriend Jeremy. She was holding her breasts up, and the men were wanking on them.

When we arrived, two of the men had already cum, and their sperm was glistening on the shelf of her breasts. The other men were not far from cumming; they were stroking their erect cocks as their girlfriends cheered them on. My own hard-on was returning, and Liz noticed it.

"Do you want to play that game?" she asked me.

"Would you like me to?"

"Sure! Why not? If it makes you hot, I want it. In fact, I'll wank you."

And she did. As I stood before Sally's cum-smeared tits, Liz stood behind me and stroked me to hardness while all the onlookers cheered. I dutifully shot my load onto the proffered target, depositing most of it just above her left nipple, and then stepped aside for the next man, who was also the last to cum. With the loads of seven men dripping from her boobs, Sally staggered to her feet and did a little dance of victory, rubbing the semen into the skin of her breasts. Then she gave each of us a kiss, including Liz. "'Cause you participated, too!" she explained. "Maybe it'll inspire some of the other girls to help out!"

We returned to our towels and re-oiled ourselves. Feeling bad that I was ahead of Liz in the climax count, I gave her some of the oral and finger-fucking that she loved so much. This time, she didn't refuse, and it wasn't long before I was able to coax a couple of small orgasms from her. By that time, my dick had hardened for the fourth time that day, and I slipped it into her unresisting cunt. We fucked slowly and steadily, paying little attention to the people passing by and watching us (including some of the men who had recently joined me in Sally's bukkake game, and whose hard dicks informed the world that they were ready for more fun). I was able to see a few of those dicks squirting their cum onto the sand before I squirted my own cum into my beloved's womb. I softened, we rolled apart, and I saw Liz give them a satisfied grin.

We went for a swim after that, and were joined by Alison and Barry. While we men tried a little body-surfing, the women talked privately for a few minutes. And then Alison came over to me.

"I talked to Barry last night about a foursome," she told me, "but he wasn't comfortable with it. He said he wouldn't mind fucking Liz, and he certainly didn't mind me fucking Liz, but he didn't know if he could handle you and me getting it on. He's always had that possessive streak in him when it comes to other men, that's all. I'm sorry if I got your hopes up."

"That's perfectly all right, Alison. I'm happy you were able to talk it out. As I guy, I can totally see where he's coming from, even if I don't happen to share it. And, you know, it even makes you hotter to me! The forbidden fruit, the woman I can't have. Maybe it's better that I can only fuck you in my fantasies!"

"That's exactly what she told me about her and Barry! Dick, you and Liz are made for each other! If you don't marry that girl, I'll be very, very pissed at you!"

"Believe me, I've been thinking about that. She is an extraordinary girl, in so many ways."

"And it's so hot watching you ball her! I hope that won't stop!"

"Barry's down with that?"

"Hell, yes! Our sex life got a recharge when you guys came along! It's all I can do to keep him out of my cunt when we're home!"

"Then what are we waiting for?" I said. We embraced quickly, and I felt her hand give my soft cock a squeeze. I pinched her nipple in turn and gave her a kiss with a little tongue in it. What we were doing was no more than what Barry and Liz were doing to each other not twenty feet away. We all knew what the limits were now, and that made it easier for us to expand our intimacy.

When we got back to our towel, Barry and Alison spread theirs out next to us, and each couple oiled themselves up. But the girls had something in store for us. "Just sit there and watch us, guy!" Alison said. And with that, the two ladies started fondling each other. Liz pressed her small tits against Alison's ample ones, and caressed the older woman's vulva, teasing the lips apart. Alison was obviously nervous, but under Liz's expert strokes, she relaxed, and her own hand sought out Liz's pussy and cupped it. Alison whispered something to Liz, and Liz giggled. And then they kissed each other fiercely.

Well, the sight of two naked female bodies, gleaming with oil, kissing each other passionately was enough to get us men as hard as rocks. Not only that, but we were drawing a lot of attention from the rest of the beach-goers. When the ladies moved to the sixty-nine position, we found ourselves surrounded by about twenty spectators. A few of the women paired off, hugging and fondling each other awkwardly and nervously, as if the sight of Liz and Alison making love was giving them permission to act out some of their own Lesbian fantasies. (Their boyfriends, captivated by sight of Liz and Alison making love, scarcely noticed.) Eventually, some of the girls laughed and returned to their boyfriends, and that was all right, but a few of them kept their embraces past the giggling stage, and that was all right, too. I marveled once more how people could feed off other people's sexual energy and let themselves do things they ordinarily wouldn't.

To my surprise, I noticed Chet and Angelo in the audience, their cocks stiff as usual. "I didn't think you'd be turned on to this sort of thing," I said to Angelo.

"It's not the girls, pretty as they are. It's all the hard cocks I see! I love to watch 'em spurt! And it's something else, too, Dick. It's beautiful the way Liz has blossomed in the past few weeks. We've always liked her, but she always seemed a little, well, lonely. It's like she's almost a different person now. You've done her a world of good, dude. I'm almost falling in love with you myself!"

"I guess I'm sort of flattered! You're the second person today to point out how good I've been for her. If more people do, maybe I'll start believing it myself."

"You'd better, 'cause it's true," he said as he took my hand and squeezed it. We would have continued the conversation except that Chet, bored with the girls's show, was tugging at Angelo's other hand. I let them go. By that time a couple of the men had cum, wetting the sand with their sperm. But Barry and I didn't, because our girls kept winking at us as if to say, "Don't you dare cum now! You're the 'grand finale!'"

And sure enough, they parted company, spread their legs, and invited us in. I was in Liz like a flash, grateful that my previous orgasms left me in no hurry to cum again. To tell the truth, it surprised me that I was even able to stay hard after all my previous orgasms, but I was able to feed off the sexual energy of my fuckmates as well as the naked, aroused audience, their cocks and boobs bouncing every time I glanced up. Liz was feeling it, too, moaning and sweating up a storm as her climax hit her and swept her up. Her shriek was enough to trigger my own orgasm and I lunged into her, every muscle tense as my dick gave a series of spurts that reverberated into my balls and were echoed by the spasms of Liz's vagina. I opened my eyes and found myself staring into hers, the same question in them: "Where the fuck did that come from?" But the hoots and applause from the crowd gave us our answer. The men all had sperm dripping from their cocks; the women had appreciative smiles on their faces and fingers in their cunts (or in one couple's case, in each other's cunts). One woman handed me a bottle of water. "You've got to be needing this!" she said with a laugh. I took a deep swig and then handed it to Liz, who finished it off as the woman gave another bottle to Barry and Alison (who'd had their climaxes even before Liz and I did, although we hadn't noticed).

Gradually, the crowd drifted off, and the four of us were left smiling at each other. "Well, that was a fuck to remember!" Barry exclaimed. "We never did it as a triple feature before!"

"Well, what made it really hot was watching Alison and Liz," I replied. "It really did my heart good to see that. How did that happen?"

"Alison suggested it when we were swimming," Liz confessed. "I thought, why not? If we weren't going to be swapping partners, this would be a nice little consolation prize. To be honest, I didn't think it would draw the crowd it did. It was going to be just for you guys."

"Never underestimate the effect of Lesbian lovemaking on a guy's libido, Liz. For some reason, the sight goes right to our gonads."

"And on the girls'," Barry added. "Did you see them? Are a lot of them closet Lesbians?"

"Maybe a few of them are," Alison said. "But most of them were hetero. They just wanted to see what it was like, and seeing us getting it on sort of gave them permission to. And, frankly, honey, I think a lot of them were doing it for their boyfriends as much as for themselves."

"It doesn't matter," Liz decided. "Everybody had fun, and some of them learned something about themselves and their sexual identities. The next time, they'll be less reluctant to join in. Or not. Either way, they'll be more comfortable with themselves and each other."

"So sayest the psychologist," I said.

"So how'd I do?" Alison asked. "I haven't made love to a woman in thirty years!"

"You did just fine, girl," Liz replied. "Some day when the boys aren't around, we've got to give it some time, and see where it goes."

"Can't we watch?" Barry said sorrowfully.

"If you must," Alison said. "And Dick can, too, if he's not jealous."

I smiled. "You know, I've got to be back on the boat tomorrow morning. In less than twelve hours, in fact. But that doesn't mean that you can't have fun while I'm gone."

"You're leaving again tomorrow?" Barry said. "Then let us take you two out to dinner. Best place in town. We're celebrating!"

"Celebrating what?" I asked.

"You!" he said. You're the best thing that's happened to us in years! Now let's get going, while there are still some good tables left."

We all got up, gathered our things, and made our way to the parking lot. Barry and Alison had a late-model Jaguar, so they must have had some money; I didn't feel so bad about following them to the most expensive restaurant in the area and accepting their invitation to dinner. The food was great, and Barry and Alison were brilliant conversationalists, with wide-ranging interests. His questions on marine biology were insightful and penetrating, but he could discuss the arts with equal facility. And Alison was a walking database on music. It was with some regret that we all said goodnight and parted ways after dessert. I dropped off Liz at her apartment and, after a kiss that I hoped would never end, made my way back to the motel.

Another long week on the boat, but this time, I knew that I had a harbor to come home to.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A Very Private Beach Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds